New book: American Heart of Darkness

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness: CoZ Connections

What Laura has shined a flashlight on here is incredible! The American and Israeli concept of everyone else as being “the other” comes into focus; along with the separation from nature. Since I was a young boy I have always wondered where this separation from nature came from in Christianity. While living in Asia I found Buddhism to be a practice at becoming one with nature, which was something that was natural to me. It was something that did not need to learned, but had always been there. It was just a matter of connecting with it. This got me through Vietnam in much better shape than many less fortunate. I will never forget one of my comrades explaining Jesus to a Buddhist monk to which the monk kept saying things like “amazing,” “incredible” and the like, and finally he stated that this man (Jesus) must have been very close to enlightenment. I might have mentioned this before but it made a lasting impression on me.

Through researching my book I also noticed that the top levels of US intelligence, Wall Street, and their Nazi counterparts were enemies but seemed to be working in concert on many issues. In addition to sharing Fascist philosophy, many of them were Knights of Malta. They also seemed to be playing from a hidden playbook before, during, and after the war that matched Cecil Rhodes’s grand strategy, but the possibility exists that Rhodes was also reading from a hidden script. I am not sure the Knights of Malta had anything to do with it, but an example of what I am talking about is that both Allen Dulles and Reinhard Gehlen were Knights of Malta. Dulles played a key role in getting Gehlen out of Europe and into the US, in a US general’s uniform, and made arrangements for him to address congress about the so-called soviet plan to take over the world, etc. These two largely created the Cold War, and kept it going for a long time.

The position I took in my book was that Dulles was responsible for downing the U-2 that scuttled the upcoming peace summit whereby Eisenhower and Khrushchev were going to shut down the Cold War. Oswald likely played a role in this. I think that is what Ike was talking about in his Farewell Address when he warned of unchecked power. Add to this the fact that Gehlen designed and trained the Mossad and much of the CIA. When Gehlen retired Dulles bought him a chalet in the Alps. What was the sheet music from which they were both reading? To be sure it had to do with destruction and global domination. There are more examples of this whereas the West has exemplified dissonance from nature, continuous global destruction, and the “other” having been defined as evil.
Thank you Laura for sharing what you pointed out. It is most telling.

If you read Gmirkin, you'll see how the Alexandrian Jews took histories, myths and concepts belonging to other peoples, twisted them to the service of the "Jehovah/Yahweh Only" party, and did the ultimate "one-upmanship" - taking their faked history all the way back to the ONE creator god and deriving their "line" from his initial creation. Of course, odd things slipped in, but not to worry about that: schizoid commentators took care of that for centuries in Midrash.

Meanwhile, you can get a clearer view of some of the stolen stories through Bruce Louden's study/comparison of the Genesis narrative to Greek mythology: "Homer's Odyssey and the Near East". Long ago, I figured out that the story of Abraham and Moses was one and the same but I was assuming that it was the oldest version. Finding out that this text was actually being "written" at the time it was claimed that it was being "translated" (Septuagint), was an amazing insight: a whole lot of troubling things became clear.

I wrote about this in short overview in "Comets and the Horns of Moses", with a few more details about the complete break with Nature that monotheism brought. The term "Horns of Moses" is sort of a double or triple entendre, one meaning of which is the "horns of the dilemma" on which our civilization hangs as a consequence of this fraud.

More than that, there WAS a much older Middle Eastern religious tradition that involved a comet fragment, i.e. the black stone of the Muslims. I've given some details about that in CatHoM too.

What you end up with is a HUGE fraud beginning with those Alexandrian Jews that was then claimed by the Christians as their "line directly back to the ONE creator God", and then the revival of the Islamic religion in the time of Muhammed adopted it as well, claiming to be the REAL "people of the book". So, you start with a fraud, two additional religions claim that fraud as their own, and you end up with a triple fraud.

What makes it even worse is that the beginnings of Christianity clearly relate to the worship of Julius Caesar. The life story of Jesus is based on the life of Caesar on almost every single point. From the time that Caesar crossed the Rubicon to his triumphal entry into Rome was 3 years, the same time of the "ministry of Jesus" who was "baptized in the Jordan". Francesco Carotta has made excellent researches into how the twists came about in a world where manuscripts were translated and copied by hand, showing clearly that the "Passion of Christ" was simply a mythicized recounting of the assassination and funeral of Caesar.

So, what are we left with vis a vis Judaism, Christianity, and Islam? Not much.

But what IS annoying is the way Caesar was libelled and defamed. Probably the greatest man in our history and instead of honoring him, we worship a chimera.

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness: CoZ

Kniall said:
Robert Kirkconnell said:
I know that I am "preaching to the choir" with many of you who have read this book, but it appears that it fits with what we are seeing today. I am very interested on your thoughts.

It's always good to have someone summarize it back to you!

CoZ is on my re-read list.

I re-read CoZ last year and it reminded me just how the Zionists, and those before them, we controlling governments for a very, very long time. Also, I forgot about how the Zionists have been trying to get a world revolution going for these many, many years and it seems that it is now coming into fruition.

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness: CoZ Connections

Coming into focus for me lately is the separation of man from the environment and also from the rest of mankind, in the West anyway. I traced it back to Calvinism and Reed took it back much further to the very beginnings of Zionism, a heretical belief system that is the opposite of the Ten Commandments. This aberration has caused untold destruction for roughly 25,000 years, and still counting....

Of all the collection of delusional processes coming from the West, this one takes the cake as far as destruction goes. Richard Buckminster Fuller calculated that 53 percent of America’s total output goes to destruction, and when I thought about that it made sense. We have our most talented people making and servicing weapons when they should be in education and wellness. Fuller actually calculated that we would save money and be a lot better off if we just paid people working in the destruction industry to just stay home. They then would at least not be causing damage and using up resources such as gasoline, etc.

Although I found the above to be ironic, the enormity of it is worth contemplating. Zionism is antithetical to just about all of the progress the West has made in hundreds of years. Untold millions of people killed in horrific wars but at least the Geneva Conventions came out of it that clearly spell out that it is unacceptable to target civilians. The UN Charter stipulates that it is illegal to acquire land by force. Also coming out of it were the concepts of universal human rights codified in international law.

All of these and much more were carefully crafted during the twentieth century, but have been hollowed out at the very beginning of the twenty-first century. Zionism and anti-Semitism have been the shibboleth used to undue the most important gains of the last century. Now, to protest or even speak against genocide is “anti-Semitic.” Now, starving helpless civilians is “patriotic.” And now, stealing land is “fulfilling God’s will.”
How much more delusional can it get? Maybe I shouldn’t ask that.

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness: Gaza and Detroit

I just took a look at some photos of Detroit, and they actually resembled Gaza. The ruling elite used structural violence to destroy Detroit and weapons to destroy Gaza. The results are not much different. They blew up the only water treatment plant in Gaza, but just turned the water off for most of whoever is left in Detroit. Detroit is somewhat better off in that they still have electricity, of sorts, and they are not being hit with mortars, yet.

Interesting how the ruling elite were able to blame the workers and unions for disastrous decisions made at the top levels of management. These geniuses “segmented” their market by making cars that are wildly profitable in the US but not on world markets. The rest of the world segmented their market by making the cars that billions of people can afford to drive. When the US SUV market collapsed they were out of business.

Actually not, they could have still made competitive cars and turned a profit if they had supported universal health care in the US. Heath care for their workers cost them about $700.00 per car, but no that would have been something good for their workers and their business. We can’t have that! Any business student right out of college could have figured all of the above out and strategically planned for success, but no. The power control group only knows how to destroy, and that is exactly what they did.

They declared bankruptcy so they could default on financial obligations to their workers, and left Detroit at the speed of light. They left a mess behind and had the US Media blame the workers and the unions for the whole egregious affair. Never mind that the union workers, dollar for dollar, were the most productive in the world. The power control group’s reactionary Fascist agenda is to destroy organized labor and profit at the expense of labor and the “American consumer.” They do not think of Americans as individuals or even human beings, they are only consumers.

I think I did a decent job of documenting this in my book along with where it all came from. The only time that the people were able to demand any rights was when there was organized labor resistance that was willing to die for the cause. Between WW-I and II the power control group hired unemployed veterans, gave them baseball bats and booze to bludgeon strikers. The veterans called themselves the “American Legion,” and to this day the organization has been anti-labor and pro war. This same group of psychopaths tried to overthrow FDR and install a dictatorship in the White House, again using the American Legion. WW-II resulted in a labor shortage that allowed organized labor to make the gains that resulted in the working middle class in America. This is systematically being wiped out right now. In fact we are at the tail end of the process. The end game of the Pathocracy.

You're absolutely right, Robert. It's a crime what they did to Detroit. Another tactic was to have suburbs with separate tax bases. The Detroit suburbs have prospered over the last forty years, particularly Oakland county. You could look at the career of Brooks Patterson, the racist former prosecutor for Oakland county and the present County Executive.

Oy, yes. Robert, what you've written above could be made into a short FB post that we could all share around. And/or a SOTT article. I really think the Fuller observation could be a short "quote" type of thing.

Or Detroit could have used all those 2x mpg engines that others use in Japan or Germany, but no they aren't allowed in... closed 'home' marketplace dynamics.... which along with everything else seems to follow the usual pattern of 'planned obsolescence'... didn't the C's say that about us in reference to 4dSTS plans? Perhaps a plan from the Dept of Population Affairs? Different strokes for different folks in different nations... but essentially the same gameplan... and sleepy sheep never see it coming... dumb down the sheep that much and there wouldn't seem to be much energy left in them to take... sort of like our central bank policies... what to do when you've given yourselves everything and stolen the rest from all the 'others'? All that's left is to attack each others' pile of goodies... in every way, shape and form... your 'end game of the pathocracy' perhaps?

Maybe Detroit is just a test city before the larger roll out occurs? Sort of like the genocide in the Gaza ghetto being field testing for new product development... sort of the same policy Germany used in Spain during its civil war.

Wouldn't that use of separate tax bases for separate suburbs be another case of 'divide and conquer'? Get them to fight each other so that they don't fight you.... thus the laws are rewritten and your hands are now 'tied'... keep the economy, schools et al in desperate straits so that most people are distracted and don't consider the simple fact that you and your kind wrote those laws, can change them and fix the problem... if only that was desired... if only the residents could 'keep their eyes on the prize'... and the Zionists have done a wonderful job with Hamas in Gaza... keeping them at odds with the PLO and 'separate but equal' in status, which keeps them only separate and vulnerable like chickens in a hen house guarded by foxes. Perfect psychopathic playground... but that supply of chickens won't last forever if not carefully managed and maintained... 'as above, so below' it seems.

Robert Kirkconnell said:
I just took a look at some photos of Detroit, and they actually resembled Gaza. The ruling elite used structural violence to destroy Detroit and weapons to destroy Gaza. The results are not much different. They blew up the only water treatment plant in Gaza, but just turned the water off for most of whoever is left in Detroit. Detroit is somewhat better off in that they still have electricity, of sorts, and they are not being hit with mortars, yet.

Interesting how the ruling elite were able to blame the workers and unions for disastrous decisions made at the top levels of management. These geniuses “segmented” their market by making cars that are wildly profitable in the US but not on world markets. The rest of the world segmented their market by making the cars that billions of people can afford to drive. When the US SUV market collapsed they were out of business.

Actually not, they could have still made competitive cars and turned a profit if they had supported universal health care in the US. Heath care for their workers cost them about $700.00 per car, but no that would have been something good for their workers and their business. We can’t have that! Any business student right out of college could have figured all of the above out and strategically planned for success, but no. The power control group only knows how to destroy, and that is exactly what they did.

They declared bankruptcy so they could default on financial obligations to their workers, and left Detroit at the speed of light. They left a mess behind and had the US Media blame the workers and the unions for the whole egregious affair. Never mind that the union workers, dollar for dollar, were the most productive in the world. The power control group’s reactionary Fascist agenda is to destroy organized labor and profit at the expense of labor and the “American consumer.” They do not think of Americans as individuals or even human beings, they are only consumers.

I think I did a decent job of documenting this in my book along with where it all came from. The only time that the people were able to demand any rights was when there was organized labor resistance that was willing to die for the cause. Between WW-I and II the power control group hired unemployed veterans, gave them baseball bats and booze to bludgeon strikers. The veterans called themselves the “American Legion,” and to this day the organization has been anti-labor and pro war. This same group of psychopaths tried to overthrow FDR and install a dictatorship in the White House, again using the American Legion. WW-II resulted in a labor shortage that allowed organized labor to make the gains that resulted in the working middle class in America. This is systematically being wiped out right now. In fact we are at the tail end of the process. The end game of the Pathocracy.
Thank you, Robert.
I think part of this is upping the ante in the enslaving system. Moving from production system to another of speculative finance and derivatives. The big American multinationals produce, since decades, much more abroad than in their own country.
Besides, all struggles for labor, health and other rights, the Americans seems that living that with ambivalence, as if that were something "communist" (McCarthyism's human animal raising). I once heard a story about it: an American could not believe that anyone in Spain, all people, can be accepted with an advanced cancer to be treated at any public hospital with all services and without paying something exorbitant. That is, for many Americans is perfectly "normal" that if you having money has access to anything while if you not, will have to die because you are a loser. The law of the jungle, courtesy of the psychopaths.
Also in Spain right now they are destroying the public health system. The PTB not need the welfare state. That welfare state created by the British after the WWII like a counterweight-propaganda against the Soviets, it is no longer necessary. They already have won "the big game". Everything is every man for himself. And maybe it always was like this with psychos in power, so they not need or can make up this any more.
Gaza and Detroit are two huge mirrors of the destruction of all humanity that is planning and doing the PTB.

Yes Laura, I think it is time for another article, and I thank everyone for their insight. l apprenti de forgeron brought up a great point that what we are seeing in Detroit and Gaza is a glimpse into the future. I think he is right on the mark. The nearest big city to me is San Bernardino which has also declared bankruptcy, and is pretty much a basket case. I did some consulting work for the city a few months before the bankruptcy. It was middle and upper level management training and I saw so much talent there. We got into strategic planning and there was so much that could have been done to turn the city into a forward leaning model for the future.

Unfortunately the people at the top were not in that mode. The city council meeting looked more like Jerry Springer episodes with people actually having to be subdued and removed for the sessions. The city attorney was removed from office. The guy actually threatened people with using the power of his office to search their homes, etc. I have never seen anything like it. Most of the honest executives quit, and I could go on…

Detroit had different circumstances but the common thread of corruption, psychopaths taking power, and mass exodus of talented people probably fits the story board for there also. I think this is what we are going to see in the future. l apprenti de forgeron brought up another good point in that the suburbs, filled with people making good money, due to the fact that they are in a metropolitan area, do not want their tax money going to the inner cities. They are breaking off, incorporating, and leaving the city without a tax base to support programs that cities need to be viable. Atlanta Georgia is a good example, but this is happening all over the country.

On the positive side we see an interest in organic food and small farms. I think 2013 saw an increase of farms and farmers for the first time in a hundred years. And these are small local farms that do not require a lot of gasoline to get their products to market. Locally I am seeing farmers markets springing up and I understand this is happening nationally. Large agribusiness now requires ten calories of petro fertilizers and chemicals to get one calorie out! We don’t even need to go into the “fankenfood” and GMO issues. One word, unsustainable. Small farms and even urban farms will be America’s future.

Actually, Detroit did try to face the realities of the collapse of its industrial base. They tried to call in the incorporated areas and create a “cooperate and graduate” mode. They also tried to design the city given the reality that hundreds of thousands of commuters were not going to need to drive in and out of the city every day. They started tearing up unnecessary roads and turning them into bicycle paths and urban gardens. They were just too late and only got token assistance from the federal government. The auto industry that wreaked the place got more help that the people they left behind – and so it goes….

As for Gaza I can only say that what the US and Israel are doing is a howling outrage. These are international war crimes of the first order, right out of the Nazi's play book. The entire governments in the US and Israel are being run by psychopaths and the populations are hysterical. I can't believe some of the stuff I am hearing. We have got to somehow stop this. These people need to know their are consequences. Please sign my petition to President Obama calling for him to hold Israel accountable under international law.

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/that-the-united-states.fb47?source=s.icn.fb&r_by=1330669

This is what the face of a Pathocracy looks like, and Andrew Lobaczewski could not have called this shot any better way back in the ‘80s.

All of a sudden we got a big surge of signatures on the petition, and I noticed a lot of the signors were SOTT folks. Thank you so much! :) We can always use more so if you have not signed, please do. http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/that-the-united-states.fb47?source=s.icn.fb&r_by=1330669

I've put the petition on my FB page so ya'll can share it from there, too.

Thanks again to all who signed the petition! There were 241 signatures on it and I thank each and every one of you who signed. We need to communicate that we are more than fed up with the conduct of our elected and appointed officials, and we need to do this every way we can. Petitions, letters to representatives, and letters to the current administration are all effective.

I am on a book tour now for about a month so I will not be as active as when at home, but I will try to stay in touch as best I can. Best to all!!

Robert Kirkconnell said:
I am on a book tour now for about a month so I will not be as active as when at home, but I will try to stay in touch as best I can. Best to all!!

Have a great book tour Robert and share the truth !

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness: Book Tour

Along with promoting my book, I wanted to study the unique ecosystems of the Pacific North West from California to Western Canada. I have always been fascinated with the giant pines and temperate rainforests that are the foundation of an intricate web of life that is unique to this region. I also wanted to feel the pulse of the people in this region, and I have to say that this has been a most interesting journey. My wife and I left our home in Southern Cal. on the 9th of August and headed out in our RV and the trip sure has been fun.

One plus along the way was that we found out that the book won an international award! Readers Favorite gave it a bronze medal in politics and history and we were invited to their annual awards ceremony in Miami, Nov. this year. Also got invited to the international book fair, also in Miami. This is big news for an old G.I. and school teacher! Hey, I can now say that the book is an international award winner, way cool.

The people I talked with along the way mostly know something is really wrong. They know there is “trouble in paradise,” but when you start talking about what that “looks, smells, and tastes like” they “crawfish” on you. You know how a crawfish uses its tail to back up while it is looking at you? Well that is what they do. I usually issue a challenge at that point, especially with men, that the book is only for those who have the courage to face reality…the faint of heart need not apply…. It works, somewhat anyway.

We know this as cognitive dissonance, and although I am very familiar with it I still am sometimes flabbergasted by it. I ran into a guy a few days ago who has cancer, diabetes, and a list of other problems and diseases linked to Agent Orange, buy when I started talking about the politicians that made that happen he defended every one of them! Blows me away!
America is not ready for transformational change yet. Almost, but not quite. Never mind that any transformational leader who comes along gets bumped off, so we are left with the likes of Barak Obama and the rest. We keep looking for someone to save us and it ain’t gonna happen! I guess it will come to the point that we just cannot go on this way and still survive, and this reality is right in our faces. To me, we are already there.

Again I say that although we might not get to where we need to be soon enough to avert a lot of pain and destruction, it is very important that we continue on. When the day of reckoning comes, America and the world is going to need a choice and that choice needs to be an alternative to divisiveness and killing each other. I strongly believe that our work now will play a pivotal role in the future.

Later about the old growth forest and such.

Back
Top Bottom