New book: American Heart of Darkness

This has been a most enlightening thread and I thank you all for your contributions! I listened to the sott talk radio program a while back and was very interested in your book, Robert. It is next in line!

The collapse of contemporary agricultural practices is obvious and happening, and it is likely the most underreported (in the msm) issue facing the world today. It is simply amazing how monoculture crop production and the industrialisation of food production causes such huge environmental and health damages, yet no one really wants to talk about it. I am hoping to launch a community garden this spring, so at the very least I'll be doing my best with what is available around me here in BC, Canada. The food system is and perhaps always has been the major route of population control that allows for the rise of pathology, and taking it back with sustainable methods may be one of the most direct forms of democracy we can practice.

I applaud your work, Robert, and that of the Red Pill Press for providing new windows in this dimly lit house we call planet earth.

Robert Kirkconnell said:
Back in California now, and it was quite a trip. RV'ing from Cal. to Florida, we noticed a few things. One was that agriculture in the West is collapsing, at least some of it due to overuse of the Ogallala aquifer which been drained from about 20 feet after WW-II to about 80 feet today. We could see abandoned farms all over the place. We also saw a lot of blight and abandoned housing all along the way, and even whole communities that have collapsed. We were looking for an RV park in Beaumont, Texas and went through a neighborhood that was mostly abandoned. You could see some people living there but they appeared to be homeless who had just broken into abandoned houses. There was a Caterpillar tractor bulldozing houses. This struck us as ironic that Caterpillar has been selling to the Israelis to bulldoze Palestinians houses and now it is U.S. houses that are being bulldozed.
In talking to people we could also see that many middle class people had lost their homes or lost the equity in their homes. They looked to be doing about as well as they have been, but when you talked to them it became apparent that their wealth had been hollowed out. That would be the money that they used to use to send their kids to college, etc.
Noticed the budding Prince Andrew scandal and I wonder how the power elite is going to contain this. I have not doubt that they will, but someone is going to connect the dots and for sure this will lead to high places. One book I read that is a real eye opener is the Franklin Cover-up. I even mention this on Facebook and it gets deleted.

Welcome back, Robert. From your descriptions, some of these depleted zones of socioeconomic life, water etc. along your travels sounds harrowing indeed. On your last point related to the "Franklin Cover-up", there is this SoTT featured Nick Bryant article on 'The Franklin Scandal' along with some past features by SoTT editors on this and on some of the despicable interrelated and likely interconnected global scandals out of the Europe. In this regard, it is all a Global Heart of Darkness (to play on your book title) to the very top that seems to get swept under the rug time and again; as you alluded above.

What is amazing and so very sad is how when these troubling things are revealed, people so often seem to continue to go about their lives without a second thought and hardly a word - people with children of their own. The cover ups are far sweeping, with the perpetrators often never missing a beat.

Thanks for your comments, Voyageur and Dylan. Yes, SOTT has delved into many, many issues over the years and I must admit that I missed a lot of it. It is a tremendous resource especially when you add the very knowledgeable people you find here. I have found out that when you go into the subject of evil, you see the worst of humanity, but you also see the best. The courage and insight I see in people all over the world is incredible, and it is inspiring.
I did notice that 2013 was the first year in the US that the number of farmers actually increased for the first time in about 100 years. Urban community gardens, organic and small farms, co-ops, farmers markets are on the rise. I really think this is a change of direction that will grow.
I started on my next book and there are some interesting threads I am pursuing. Odd as it may seem, I am finding connections to "global pandemics," including AIDS, Ebola, etc., and the takeover of Africa -- the purpose of which I think is to take control of vast resources to include very fertile agricultural land. With the collapse of western farming, to include the San Joaquin valley, US agribusiness is going to be looking for more land to exploit and destroy.
The Destruction of Africa has been on the table for a long time. Jim Jones did not die in Guyana and likely introduced AIDS into Africa in 1979. He was CIA. I know that this sounds over-the-top but I have pretty good info that that is what happened. With diseases that are considered "global pandemics" introduced in Africa the governments are weakened and the US can deploy all sorts of instrumentalities that have been co-opted by the intelligence community, such as USAID, WHO, US Special Ops, etc. that further weaken these already shaky regimes. Add to these the corrupt foundations, the World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund and you turn nations into slave states in which you can steal land and grow food for export while the population starves. I think that is what is going on right now. Ebola has helped and I think this is another man-made virus that came out of the Nazi inspired bioweapons programs.

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness: Book Two: Monsters from the Id

I am playing around with some ideas for my next book. Would be interested in your take on this one!! Thanks...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/robertkirkconnell/2015/02/02/monsters-from-the-id-in-the-post-jfk-era

Robert Kirkconnell said:
I am playing around with some ideas for my next book. Would be interested in your take on this one!! Thanks...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/robertkirkconnell/2015/02/02/monsters-from-the-id-in-the-post-jfk-era

I have not yet listened to it, but from the text description, you seem to be going in a direction similar to that of Paul Levy's work. He was interviewed by the SOTT panel:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2014/05/04/the-wetiko-virus-and-collective-psychosis-interview-with-paul-levy

Very briefly, his idea is that wetiko - the archetype of evil, which has many names - has infected humanity on a massive scale, and that there is a collective psychosis. It is humanity's task to learn from wetiko and its manifestations, in order to break free from it. He describes "the big wetikos" (the psychos in charge) - and their institutions - as large scale reflections of something that is present in us all. Humanity is collectively choosing the reality it is currently experiencing.

There is some discussion to be found on the forum by searching for "wetiko". And Levy's articles are well-worth reading (as is his latest book, Dispelling Wetiko). Some of them can be found on SOTT.

Thanks for the info Psalehesost. It is interesting. There have been several examinations of related subjects. Seems there have been both conscious and unconscious forces in play when it comes to cataclysmic events. There have even been strange symbols that appeared in the media before these, and groups that have been able to predict that something was going to happen. I have found some that could be read both ways, such as the covers of magazines that depicted guns and gun violence just prior the the JFK assassination. Along with this were strange messages that seemed to be encoded. Was this the Media reflecting the collective unconscious or were they conscious messages sent to mind control subjects, or both? Some of the SOTT folks take on the electric universe and manifestations is also intriguing. I am finding a lot to verify the existence of some if these subjects, more than I thought I would.

I am also finding a lot to substantiate a Judeo Christian need to project evil "out there," embodied in the "other." This goes way back, over two thousand years. Even in recent times the US does not do well with peace. I think it leaves Americans with having to think about the enormous destruction wrought on the "other," and just cannot deal with it. When the US is not fighting evil "out there" it becomes depressed and has to start something, somewhere. This has happened over and over throughout US history, and there could be both unconscious and conscious factors in play.

Robert Kirkconnell said:
I am also finding a lot to substantiate a Judeo Christian need to project evil "out there," embodied in the "other." This goes way back, over two thousand years. Even in recent times the US does not do well with peace. I think it leaves Americans with having to think about the enormous destruction wrought on the "other," and just cannot deal with it. When the US is not fighting evil "out there" it becomes depressed and has to start something, somewhere. This has happened over and over throughout US history, and there could be both unconscious and conscious factors in play.
There's a story about the Vietnam war, which unfortunately I haven't been able to trace to a source (and please forgive me if you mention this in your books), but it goes something like the following.

Two Americans get news of a nasty incident involving the puppet goverment police. The senior American shakes his head and says, "You know, sometimes I wonder if we're backing the wrong side." The other American replies, "Sir, we are the wrong side."

Daniel Ellsberg also says this in a short video clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STySb33rkUo .

There's much to be said for the view that, throughout American history over more than 300 years, only the Native Americans have ever been on the right side. Perhaps that's the truly guilty secret of Skull & Bones.

Thanks griffin, good thoughts. Seems that this search for evil is accelerating right now. I hear a lot of Muslim bashing going on. Despite overwhelming evidence that all of the recent invasions are bogus, we still have about half of the US that is delusional. This tells me that the three seeds of destruction I identified in my book are still on a critical path of shaping all US foreign policy. I see Obama as wanting to rekindle the cold war because you do not have to commit American troops to direct combat, but the Neocons will not be satisfied with anything but the total destruction of the Middle East and Africa. They are trying to get him to destroy Iran, a very bad idea. If these clowns get their way they will likely destroy all the parties involved, including the US.

voyageur said:
[...]

When it's my time to go, it's my time to go. I've told people after I die, I'm coming back as lightning. When it zaps the White House, they'll know it's me.

Russell Means

https://youtu.be/n7exNaHkO2I?feature=player_detailpage

Just following up on this old video posted interview with the late, Russell Means.

I looked had around for a transcript and could only find a few paragraphs on a screen shot type photo. I imagine that somewhere there is a transcript though, yet my search turned up zilch. As such, the following transcript is close to what he said.

Note: Amir Payam is a Persian interviewer, and I’ve not translated his questions, yet note where he starts to ask them.

Interview with Russell Means said:
"I Am An American Indian Patriot"

Russell Means - R.I.P. November 10, 1939 - October 22, 2012

Amir Payam (AP).

Russell Means (RM).

RM: I am an American Indian Patriot. We live in a prisoner of war camp, that’s why they call it Reservation. Everything the military, the U.S. military occupies, is a called a reservation. That’s why the solders, when they left their camp in Iraq, they would say were going to the reservation. That’s the mindset, they’re still playing Cowboys and Indians, the military of the United Sates; nothing more than retarded children.

At any rate, ah, with my activism as an American Indian patriot, sometimes it had to be militant – it was always in self-defense. But I fought against the capitalists, the United States of America armed struggle, and I fought against the communists, I fought against the Sandinistas with the Indian people of Nicaragua, ok. I go up and down this hemisphere looking for a Nation of Indian people who want to be free, and guess what I found, it’s my people who wanted to be free.

AP’s Question:

RM: Oh no, the native children’s life is worse. That’s why we have to be free. My mother and father were forced into boarding school. Their hair was cut ,and they had to be put into uniforms and march with everyone else, all the time. They were physically punished and sexually taken advantage of. I know my mother was, and I didn’t find that out until after she died, but the traumatic experience of over eighty years, almost a century, of what they called boarding schools. Tens of thousands of children were starved to death and diseased to death by these boarding schools; were disappeared.

My job, until we are free, will never be over, and that’s what we are in the process of approaching the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights to validate our treaties as international documents. Then we are going to be sponsored by a country in this hemisphere, to the world court. United States is not a part of the World Court; it’s an outlaw country. It always has been an outlaw country. It’s evil, to it’s own people, and they don’t see it – it’s pathetic.

AP’s Question:

RM: We are prisoners of war. Legally, that’s what we are. They won’t tell you that. But in order for them to continually violate their constitution and their treaties with us, we have to be prisoners of war, Ok? So the whole idea of what Guantanamo and Bagram comes from the Indian reservations, just like the Nazi, ah, what Hitler called labour camp’s. He wrote the United States of America has a great idea. Apartheid in South Africa, that came here. The West Bank, the whole strategy of the Israeli comes from America.

AP’s Question:

RM: Ha, well it’s very easy when you understand the methodology of the United States of America. Like I’ve always said, we are the Palestinians of America, and the Palestinians are the American Indians of the Middle East; we suffer the same strategy.

AP’s Question:

RM: America has no culture. That’s why it’s greedy. That’s why it’s by itself. That’s why it’s hated. It has no culture. Everyone that comes here comes for one reason – greed. That’s the only reason they come here, and they leave everything behind. Everything! Their land, their culture, their family, their relations, it’s pathetic.

AP’s Question:

RM: Listen, everyone in the international community that has the least bit of sophistication, they, the American people are a joke, a bad joke. Just to go back a few years, twelve years, to the year 2000 when Bush was selected, he wasn’t elected, you know, as, their you go right their, everyone just laughed at the United States. If some other country had done what they did, they would call it a coup and march in their marines.

AP’s Question:

RM: You know, we have a word in our language for the United States of America that stems from an ancient belief of the 'Iktomi', someone who lives backwards, you know. The Iktomi is our devil. We call them the Iktomi, because he is a tricksters, he is not evil; he likes to trick you to make mistakes in life. Well, United States is a devil.

Obama receives the Nobel Peace Prize, and his whole speech is about justifying war - his acceptance speech. I mean “hello”, the world can see Obama for what he is.

{Note on the word “Iktomi” – Iktomi is the trickster figure of the Lakota, Dakota, and Nakota Sioux tribes. The name "Iktomi" literally means "spider," and he is sometimes called Spider or Spider-Man in English, but he is usually depicted as a human man in Sioux legends. Like many Plains Indian trickster figures, Iktomi is a negative role model who behaves as socially inappropriately as possible by Sioux standards. Most Sioux stories about Iktomi are consequently very funny, ranging from light-hearted fables about buffoonish behavior to ribald jokes. But sometimes Iktomi's misbehavior is more serious and violent, and the stories become cautionary tales about the dangers of the world. http://www.native-languages.org/iktomi.htm }

AP’s Question:

RM: It’s only gotten worse, we have no voice. We are a people out of sight, out of mind; Ok! Only when we stand up for ourselves do people begin to hear and listen. Now, I know the history of the white man, I know it from his very beginnings when he was put in Europe, Ok? And I know how he built his country, his America. It’s an insidious evil country based on death, all for corporate greed.

AP’s Question:

RM: The facts are in America history. The United States of America is the only country in the history of the world that’s been at war every year of its existence, Ok. Every year of its existence; a hundred and thirty six years - every year, it’s been at war, sometimes multiple wars.

AP’s Question:

RM: The republic of Lakota, the provisional government that I had, we are promising our people nothing. Our people have been promised everything by Christian missionaries, they’ve been promised everything by government agents, they’ve been promised everything by everyone that wants to make money off of our backs – and we get nothing. So, when we withdrew from our treaties with the United States, we said we are not going to promise our people anything, we’re going to do! We’re going to be an example. And also we want to convince white people who want to be free, and might want to move here, cause there’s white people here. We tell them you have to rule by consensus. You cannot protect individual rights with the majority; cause there’s always a minority. You have to rule by consensus, now you can do it small or you can do it large, but as long as it’s by consensus.

AP’s Question:

RM: Oh, we faced death. We have the lowest life expectancy on earth, on earth - man! We’re worse off than Haiti - health wise and poverty wise. Our men only live to 43.9 years. Now if you take out Aids, take Aids out, and all the other sicknesses. Only eight countries have shorter life spans, and those are all in Africa. So that’s how bad off we are, and in Canada. I mean they feed us filth, that’s all we get to eat. I don’t know, you’ve been on this reservation; we have one grocery store for 1,500 square miles or, about eleven/twelve hundred hectors.

AP’s Question:

RM: Listen, we’re not allowed to run our lives. The Bureau of Indian Affairs of United States Government runs our land and runs are lives. Only twenty-two families control our land, you know, the eleven hundred hectors – just twenty-two families. The rest of us are poor. Those twenty-two families are mostly white people.

AP’s Question:

RM: What I want to do is save our language with the young. We’re trying to establish Lakota only schools, no English allowed. Because as you know, and everyone that knows another language, the English language is very primitive. You cannot adequately translate any language into English because it’s so primitive.

What I have to say to people all over the world is, because I live in the belly of the monster, you have to stay home; you have to improve your world until it’s in balance. And, I don’t understand, I do not understand any religion that condones violence. I just don’t understand that. I know the patriarchal world loves violence. The United States is the perfect example.

Thanks for sharing this voyageur. It reminded me that the American genocide is still going on in the US and always expanding, Westward. Russel Means knows his stuff. He validates the sources in my book that Fascism started and spread from the US to Germany. After the war, it was returned to us in the form of Operation Paperclip. It is still here and just as evil. The Fourth Reich is on its way to world conquest. And thanks again, this keeps me focused working on my next book.

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness: People's Temple, AIDS, and JFK

Robert Kirkconnell said:
Odd as it seems, these subjects are connected, and more and more info is coming out. In researching my book I found a rare and expensive book had info that I could not find anywhere else. This book, Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?, was running about $800.00 to $1,200.00 and there were only a few available world-wide. I had some info about what was in the book that was explosive, and I included it in my book. After publication, I was able to buy it at a more reasonable price and it confirmed the info I wrote about, and then some. It was over 700 pages and was very well documented, although much info had been hidden by U.S. Government agencies. I tried to contact the author to see if he had developed more info since it was published in 1988, but I was unsuccessful.

The author had disclosed that Jim Jones was an experienced CIA operative and that the People's Temple was indeed a mind control experiment to see if almost exclusively African Americans could be mind controlled to commit suicide. Further disclosed was that male homosexuals were injected with HIV and exhibited what became classic symptoms of AIDS. They were then taken on "vacations" to Haiti where there was contact with Haitian male prostitutes. This was in 1978.

In 1979 AIDS began spreading and later studies concluded that Haiti was the central starting point of the epidemic. The government cover story that AIDS originated in Africa and spread to the Americas does not match recent epidemiological studies. More and more evidence is coming to light that AIDS is a man-made virus, and that it likely came from a bioweapons government program. Jim Garrison's investigation into the JFK assassination disclosed that David Ferrie had a lab in his apartment and Garrison suspected that Ferrie was working on cancer causing viruses. His investigation also disclosed that Ferrie associated with Dr. Mary Sherman, a renown researcher who was found dead in her apartment in 1964 with most unusual injuries. The right side of her thorax, including her arm, had been totally burned off. It had been vaporized by what had to have been very intense radiation or millions of volts. The investigation into her murder had also been suppressed and the true nature of her injuries covered up. The investigation into David Ferrie stopped when he suddenly died under suspicious circumstances.

Jim Garrison had scratched the surface but then Dr. Edward T. Haslam, a long time resident of New Orleans and an academic, picked up the trail. His investigation over decades determined that Sherman, Ferrie, Lee Oswald, and Oswald's girl friend (Judyth Vary Baker) had been working on a top secret project to develop a cancer causing agent involving monkey viruses. The research animals included Green Monkeys from Africa which harbored the Simian immunodeficiency virus, and this virus was being subjected to radiation from a linear particle accelerator. Dr. Haslam tracked down where the accelerator had been housed and that the program was shut down when Dr. Sherman's arm and right side got vaporized. This left the work that had been accomplished in the hands of David Ferrie, an extreme right wing fascist who vehemently hated Blacks. As Dr. Haslam published in his book, Dr. Mary's Monkey, Ferrie could have had his hands on the AIDS virus in 1964. Could this have been where the HIV serum have come from that showed up in Jonestown?

Note: Although I was never able to get ahold of Michael Meier who wrote Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?[/ , he has written and just published a follow up to his first book which is reasonably priced and available on Amazon. Name of it is: The Second Holocaust. I have just gotten it and it recaps what he covered in his first book and then goes on from there. I have not read all of it yet, and I do not know if he will connect what Ferrie was likely to have had with Jonestown, but just the info I have read so far is fascinating. He interviewed Charles Colby, ex CIA chief, just before he died under suspicious circumstances.

Listened to your show a while ago, interesting stuff, especially taken with the latest forum research and the biowarfare aspect of it.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,38053.msg591597/topicseen.html#msg591597

http://www.sott.net/article/155150-BioWarfare-Mycoplasma-The-Linking-Pathogen-in-Neurosystemic-Diseases

As well as: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26008.msg310043.html#msg310043

Q: (L) Well, that is pretty heavy duty. (F) They almost never say anything like that. (L) I would like to know for the benefit of somebody else who asked the question: What is the origin of AIDS?

A: Simian mutation.

Q: (L) A monkey virus, in other words.

A: Was, but mutated.

Q: (L) Who is the individual or group responsible for this mutation?

A: Not humans.

Q: (L) Well then, who?

A: Lizards acting in conjunction with destined frequency path.

Q: (L) And what is the purpose of the infliction of the AIDS virus on the human race?

A: Not determined.

Very interesting, informative information here and thanks Robert for your work.

I would like to post this picture of Native American children living at the Carlisle boarding school in 1892. I live in a area where many Native people live and have seen the results of ruined lives as Russell Means speaks of. The inability of some Native people to be loving parents for their children is one heavy consequence of their victimization, so the abuse continues through the generations.

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/incorp/native/school.html

p.s. I'm sorry to see this picture displayed as being so small and hard to see these children. The original is in the link which is more clear.

Attachments

• boardschool.jpg
    boardschool.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 131
SummerLite said:
I would like to post this picture of Native American children living at the Carlisle boarding school in 1892. I live in a area where many Native people live and have seen the results of ruined lives as Russell Means speaks of. The inability of some Native people to be loving parents for their children is one heavy consequence of their victimization, so the abuse continues through the generations.

It's interesting you posted this photo, thanks for that, as a few weeks ago I was at one of the residential schools that has many photographs on the walls; this time I took photos of the photos and if I get a chance will review and attach.

My partner works with natives more so than I do, and I can attest to the chilling stories of a beaten down people. So beaten down and ponerized of their way of life that they literally emerged from these schools, a childhood hell, into a world of utter dysfunction. Of the parents whose children were taken, they became so very lost, as can be imagined, and when their children came home; if one or both parents were even alive, there was little of home left, and what was left is a great sadness, a shell of their former homes and families. So many of these children went to live with relatives as they could not be cared for, and this was often as bad or a worse situation.

One thing though is that these people talk about things much more openly now, and could further hugely benefit from understanding cognitive aspects and the psychopathology that was at play ruining their lives - and still does today.

There is one woman (an elder now) who recounted many things while under the thumb of the nuns at this local school - these were not nice remembrances. She did say though, that they used to obtain cigarettes and hideout in the building - listening for the nuns coming down the hall by the swoosh swoosh sound of their Habit's. They would climb up into the rafter beams amongst the smoke and stay silent above the nuns heads as the nuns searched out the offenders - they were scared to be caught as punishment would be sever, yet this was their way of rebelling against the authoritarians.

Thanks you all for sharing your insights and sources. The bioweapons connections are a very difficult puzzle to put together, but one by one the pieces are showing the enormity of what has been hidden from us. I had not run across God Science which appears to be an enormous resource. Every time I see a book that costs a lot there is usually a story behind it, one of somebody not wanting us to read it. I have seen info that Lyme disease was not a natural development but came out of the hidden bioweapons program. This book is going to be an interesting read! I am always amazed at the resources here on SOTT. It has gotten so comprehensive that I am often not aware of the writing and research available. The mycoplasma article is a good example.

The pieces to the puzzle now show that the Fourth Reich has pursued research into social control and genocide on a massive scale. Jonestown is one example. And we can add to this the fact that there existed a bioweapons program in and around New Orleans that the JFK assassination threatened to expose, linear particle accelerator and all. We also have evidence of bioweapons research going on in other areas, such as Ft. Dietrich, Md. and also close to where Lyme disease is prevalent. There are also more connecting facts, but I for one do not believe we have the whole picture.

The US patent on the Ebola virus is intriguing. One would think that you would not see a patent on a naturally occurring disease, and that there is one seems to state that it was created.

voyageur said:
SummerLite said:

It's interesting you posted this photo, thanks for that, as a few weeks ago I was at one of the residential schools that has many photographs on the walls; this time I took photos of the photos and if I get a chance will review and attach.
[...]

Here are a few photos from the review of a residential school called St. Eugene Mission, now a luxury casino and golf course. Down the road and across the river is the reserve, where poverty is a constant. The Indians are of the Ktunaxa {Tun-Ah-hah}, which is fascinating to hear and distinct (and near extinct) languages - you can read about it here http://multitree.org/codes/kut.html

The first photo is of the church as it is today. Next is what the church looked like back then (not shown is the massive adjacent school). The next three are of classes, nuns and an Indian elder.

@ Robert Kirkconnell

Thanks for you're thoughts on those subjects. Will be interested to read more.

Attachments

• Residential School 2.png
    Residential School 2.png
    277.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Residential School 4.png
    Residential School 4.png
    321.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Residential School 3.png
    Residential School 3.png
    321.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Residential School 5.png
    Residential School 5.png