Newly Discovered Rope Worm Infection

Lycurgus

Padawan Learner
I wanted to share this newly discovered infection that was presented recently at a Chronic Disease Conference by a Dr. Nikolai Gubarev and Professor Alex Volinsky. It is known as Homo Funis Vermis or Human Rope Worm. Its existence and the patented treatment methods are now being promoted by alternative health experts such as Dr Dietrich Klinghardt for sufferers of Lyme’s Disease, Morgellons and even children with Autism. All patients are reporting significant improvements in their state of health.

It is suggested that the Rope worm triggers the gut to produce a body for it that may be a mix of parasites and human DNA, and has been mistaken for mucus, biofilm or intestinal lining. Here’s a quote from one of the papers describing this particular worm:

This paper describes the five development stages of the rope human parasite. Rope parasites have been discovered as a result of cleansing enemas. Parasite adult stages live in human gastro-intestinal tract and are anaerobic. They move inside the body by releasing gas bubbles utilizing jet propulsion. Rope parasites look like a rope, and can be over a meter long. It takes tens of years for them to fully develop into mature species (fifth stage). The fourth stage look similar, but the parasite is shorter and has softer slimier body. The third stage looks like branched jellyfish. The second stage is viscous snot, or mucus with visible gas bubbles that act as suction cups. The first stage is slimier mucus with fewer bubbles, which can reside almost anywhere in the human body.

The first paper quoted above describes in detail each development stage and can be found here:
*WARNING: There are graphic images in the following papers.
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.2845.pdf
The second paper gives a general overview and details the workings of this infection:
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.0953.pdf

The following videos are from the conference I mentioned above and go into much greater detail about the discovery and the treatment method:
*WARNING: These videos contain extremely graphic images of the infection.
http://www.eng.usf.edu/~volinsky/Gubarev/

http://www.eng.usf.edu/~volinsky/FunisVermis/

For those interested here is the method for the main treatment as I best understand it:
• Before beginning the treatment do one 2 litre water enema (Temperature=20-22°C) to cleanse.
• There is the suggestion that the next enema should be done between 1am and 2am due to it being the time period that parasites in general are most active.
• Eucalyptus Leaves Broth enema Recipe:
Put 30 grams of Eucalyptus leaves in 1 litre of boiling water and boil for 15min. Then cover and leave to soak for 2-3 hours. Immediately prior to use reheat to 40-42 C strain and add 15-30 drops of Eucalyptus oil.
• Administer Eucalyptus Broth Enema and hold for 15-20min. After release administer another enema with 200ml of Lemon Juice.
• Follow this with a 2 litre water enema in the same manner as you began.
• Treatment method should be done for 8-10 days

Here is the link for the patents mentioned in the papers and videos, it is translated from Russian and does as a result confuse things a little but I thought it best to provide it anyway.
http://en.shram.kiev.ua/top/patents_medicine/medicine_13/medicine_4.shtml
http://en.shram.kiev.ua/top/patents_medicine/medicine_13/medicine_2.shtml
I was hesitant to share this information having yet to try the treatment method. However as someone who has suffered for the last four years with serious parasite and worm infections, and had little help from doctors in my area, I thought that if there’s even one person on this forum who’s in a similar situation to what I am then I owe it to that person to make this information available.
Once I’ve got the materials needed and have done the treatment I will report back with my results in the next week or two. Hope this is of help to some of you

Wow. This is amazing. And horrifying.

This video is the most interesting and informative:

Notice that he mentions the role of heavy metals toward the end. Obviously, a heavy metal cleanse such as EDTA and DMSA would be helpful in the process of cleansing and eliminating.

These are the main ingredients of the most effective anti-parasite formulas. Everything on this list can be gotten in powdered form on amazon.com. You can get powdered garlic at the supermarket. I would say, just get a pound of everything, mix it all together thoroughly, and take a teaspoon a day for a week. Making it up this way is a LOT cheaper than buying it in proprietary blend capsules which are quite expensive. Several people could go in together on a purchase and make enough batches for all of them. Probably, a few cleansing enemas or colonics might be needed for expulsion.

I've also bolded a few interesting things about these herbs that we might want to keep in mind.

Parasite Cleanse

Green hulls of black walnut: is known to have powerful effects on killing many varieties of parasites.The dried and ground green hull of the Black Walnut contains tannin, which is organic iodine, as well as juglandin. Black walnut has been used for centuries to expel various types of worms, including parasites that cause skin irritations such as ringworm. It oxygenates the blood, which also helps kill parasites. Black Walnut is very effective against tapeworms, pinworms, Candida albicans (yeast infections) and malaria. It is also effective in reducing blood sugar levels, and helping the body rid itself of toxins.

Graviola Bark: Graviola is a major component used in our formula because of the amazing results for purging parasites. Graviola has a great record in kiling intestinal parasites, calming nerves, reducing blood pressure and helping arthritis, heart and liver. Some people saw parasites in their toilet’s after just one day ! Graviola has been researched in laboratory tests since the 1970s, where it's been shown to: Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 different types of cancer, including Colon, Breast, Prostrate, Lung and Pancreatic Cancer...10,000 times stronger in killing colon cancer cells than Adriamycin (a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug). Selectively hunt down and kill cancer cells without harming healthy cells, unlike chemotherapy. Graviola contains the chemical; Annonaceous acetogenins the active compound that is harmful to parasites.

Quassia: a tree native to Jamaica and its neighboring islands, has traditionally been used as a remedy for roundworms and as an insecticide. It has also been used as a bitter digestive aid and a remedy for digestive disorders, parasites, and head lice.

Butternut bark: used specifically for parasite cleansing. Butternut is a native of the midwestern and northeastern United States and been used since the 1800s as a laxative and in the elimination of parasites. Butternut is also used to support healthy liver function. Butternut, also called White Walnut, is used to expel, rather than kill, worms (vermifuge)

Wormwood: Named for its ability to expel parasites, this bitter herb is known world wide for its strong killing ability. This is one of the MOST POWERFUL tools in the parasite-killing herb kingdom. It is most effective against roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and pinworms. Wormwood contains the potent chemicals thujone and isothujone, which are the primary components that kill parasites. Wormwood also contains santonin, an effective remedy for parasitic diseases. Wormwood is the second most bitter herb known to man and has been proven as a POWERFUL remedy for malaria. Wormwood also contains sesquiterpene lactones, which work similarly to peroxide by weakening the parasites membranes therefore killing them. Wormwood also helps produce bile, which in turn helps the liver and gallbladder.

Diatomatious Earth: Food grade version used to act as a parasite shredder. Diatoms act like glass passing over skin, cutting the fragile flesh of all living adult parasites on contact. (without harming humans)

Rhubarb: used to help expel the die-off of parasites, eggs and Larva. We chose Rhubarb as it is not addictive like other colon movement stimulants & is very powerful even in a low dosage.

Clove: Cloves contains the most powerful germicidal agent in the herbal kingdom known as eugenol. It also contains caryophyllene which is powerful antimicrobial agents. These components travel through the bloodstream, killing microscopic parasites and parasitic larvae and eggs. Cloves are tremendously effective in killing malaria, tuberculosis, cholera, scabies and other parasites, viruses, bacteria and fungi, including Candida. Cloves also destroy all species of Shigella, Staphylococcus, and Streptococcus.

Pumpkin seed: Able to kill eggs, contains a natural fat that is toxic to parasite eggs. Curcurbitin in pumpkin seeds has shown anti-parasitic activity since it has the ability to paralyze worms so they drop off the intestinal walls. Chinese scientists used pumpkin seeds to treat acute schistosomiasis and tapeworm infestations.

Red Raspberry Seed (Ellagitannin):
Raspberry seeds usually pass through our bodies, but when ground up, contain one of the most powerful antioxidants known- Ellagitannin (Ellagic acid). Aside from being used very successfully in cancer treatment, Ellagitannin has also been found to be a powerful destroyer of parasites. It's a very strong anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral that lowers cholesterol and protects our DNA. This is very expensive and hard to get but worth every molecule.

Aloe vera; This plant called herb of immortality by the Egyptians, contains a soothing gel that helps peristalsis. Aloe vera have antibacterial and antifungal activities. Also aloe destroys bacteria more powerful than any other hypoallergenic plant known.

Papain; Papain is a protein digestive enzyme that really works synergistically with herbs to further break down material. This Digestive enzyme will help restore your intestinal tract to its normal state, which makes it inhospitable to parasites. Papain taken 30 minutes before or after meals helps kill worms.

Goats Rue; Goat’s rue is a wild legume used during the Middle Ages to treat the plague. It was also used to induce sweating to break fevers and to treat infections with parasitic worms and snakebite. This herb can help balance blood sugar levels, help women balance hormones and The plant has no odor unless a stem or leaf is bruised, causing the release of a stench, hence the name “goat’s rue.” Effective in both humans and animals alike.

Garlic: Garlic is able to slow and kill over 60 types of fungus and 20 types of bacteria, as well as some of the most potent viruses. Garlic has a history of killing parasites and controlling secondary fungal infections, detoxifying while gently stimulating elimination, and has antioxidant properties to protect against oxidation caused by parasite toxins. The active components in garlic that kill parasites are Allicin and Ajoene. These compounds can kill amoeba’s including one-cell varieties, as well as pinworms and hookworms. Allicin is not present in garlic in its natural state. When garlic is chopped or otherwise damaged, the enzyme alliinase acts on the chemical alliin converting it into allicin, the active component contributing for its success for killing parasites.

I've been thinking about this all day behind other things I've been doing.

I'm going to get the above listed ingredients, we'll run a little experiment here on how best to use it and observe the results. If it proves that the stuff this guy is saying is correct and we see evidence of it, or get results from our experiments that are positive, then we'll let everyone know.

So for now, nobody get worked up; let's do a little experiment and observation.

:scared:

After seeing those images, I'm trying really hard not to get worked up! I wonder how they test to find these worms and how would you ever know if you had them???

My family has been infected with pin worms many times probably due to my youngest boys, but this makes me wonder that if we picked up pin worms so easily and so many times, how likely is it that we have these things too!!?? Did it mention somewhere how they spread? I don't think I was really reading clearly after I saw the pictures. :shock:

Rx said:
:scared:

After seeing those images, I'm trying really hard not to get worked up! I wonder how they test to find these worms and how would you ever know if you had them???

My family has been infected with pin worms many times probably due to my youngest boys, but this makes me wonder that if we picked up pin worms so easily and so many times, how likely is it that we have these things too!!?? Did it mention somewhere how they spread? I don't think I was really reading clearly after I saw the pictures. :shock:

Horrible, really. How come this is possible? Me too was shocked by the images. Do they say somewhere what are the symptoms?

Lūcidus said:
I wanted to share this newly discovered infection that was presented recently at a Chronic Disease Conference by a Dr. Nikolai Gubarev and Professor Alex Volinsky. It is known as Homo Funis Vermis or Human Rope Worm. Its existence and the patented treatment methods are now being promoted by alternative health experts such as Dr Dietrich Klinghardt for sufferers of Lyme’s Disease, Morgellons and even children with Autism. All patients are reporting significant improvements in their state of health.

It is suggested that the Rope worm triggers the gut to produce a body for it that may be a mix of parasites and human DNA, and has been mistaken for mucus, biofilm or intestinal lining. Here’s a quote from one of the papers describing this particular worm:

This paper describes the five development stages of the rope human parasite. Rope parasites have been discovered as a result of cleansing enemas. Parasite adult stages live in human gastro-intestinal tract and are anaerobic. They move inside the body by releasing gas bubbles utilizing jet propulsion. Rope parasites look like a rope, and can be over a meter long. It takes tens of years for them to fully develop into mature species (fifth stage). The fourth stage look similar, but the parasite is shorter and has softer slimier body. The third stage looks like branched jellyfish. The second stage is viscous snot, or mucus with visible gas bubbles that act as suction cups. The first stage is slimier mucus with fewer bubbles, which can reside almost anywhere in the human body.

The first paper quoted above describes in detail each development stage and can be found here:
*WARNING: There are graphic images in the following papers.
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.2845.pdf
The second paper gives a general overview and details the workings of this infection:
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.0953.pdf

The following videos are from the conference I mentioned above and go into much greater detail about the discovery and the treatment method:
*WARNING: These videos contain extremely graphic images of the infection.

For those interested here is the method for the main treatment as I best understand it:
• Before beginning the treatment do one 2 litre water enema (Temperature=20-22°C) to cleanse.
• There is the suggestion that the next enema should be done between 1am and 2am due to it being the time period that parasites in general are most active.
• Eucalyptus Leaves Broth enema Recipe:
Put 30 grams of Eucalyptus leaves in 1 litre of boiling water and boil for 15min. Then cover and leave to soak for 2-3 hours. Immediately prior to use reheat to 40-42 C strain and add 15-30 drops of Eucalyptus oil.
• Administer Eucalyptus Broth Enema and hold for 15-20min. After release administer another enema with 200ml of Lemon Juice.
• Follow this with a 2 litre water enema in the same manner as you began.
• Treatment method should be done for 8-10 days

Here is the link for the patents mentioned in the papers and videos, it is translated from Russian and does as a result confuse things a little but I thought it best to provide it anyway.
http://en.shram.kiev.ua/top/patents_medicine/medicine_13/medicine_4.shtml
http://en.shram.kiev.ua/top/patents_medicine/medicine_13/medicine_2.shtml
I was hesitant to share this information having yet to try the treatment method. However as someone who has suffered for the last four years with serious parasite and worm infections, and had little help from doctors in my area, I thought that if there’s even one person on this forum who’s in a similar situation to what I am then I owe it to that person to make this information available.
Once I’ve got the materials needed and have done the treatment I will report back with my results in the next week or two. Hope this is of help to some of you

From the second research paper mentioned above:

While currently there’s no known pharmaceutical antihelminthics cure for the rope parasites, dehilminthation methods include cleaning water enemas, followed by enema with baking soda,5,8 eucalyptus oil followed by the lemon juice enema,6,7,8 and milk enemas with salt.8 Most humans are hosting these parasites without even knowing it,8 as hundreds of patients had these parasites. So far there has not been a single patient that didn’t have these parasites. The rope parasite’s full life cycle and interactions with the human body are yet to be studied and fully understood.

Wonder if those coffee enemas had any effect on those things?

Creepy!

loreta said:
Do they say somewhere what are the symptoms?

Frequent colds, coughing, radiculitis (inflammation of nerves), headaches, chronic fatigue, weight gain or loss, food allergies, back pain, rashes, headaches, indigestion, hair loss and general suppression of the immune system are some of the symptoms listed in the papers and mentioned in the video.

This one was interesting too, with Dr. Nikolay Nubarev (and Volinski as his interpreter).

About 7 minutes before the end, he gives several recipes for the treatments that he got patented in Russia, and which Lucidus summarized.

[quote author=Lūcidus on Today at 12:39:58]
I wanted to share this newly discovered infection that was presented recently at a Chronic Disease Conference by a Dr. Nikolai Gubarev and Professor Alex Volinsky. It is known as Homo Funis Vermis or Human Rope Worm. Its existence and the patented treatment methods are now being promoted by alternative health experts such as Dr Dietrich Klinghardt for sufferers of Lyme’s Disease, Morgellons and even children with Autism. All patients are reporting significant improvements in their state of health.[/quote]

Apparently also for Crohn's disease, IBS, diverticulitis, daily rectal prolapse, Trichuris Tichuria, Blastocystis Hominis, Candida Albicans and Fibromyalgia.

So, basically, it could be associated with those "incurable" diseases that nobody knows much about, at least when it concerns treatment.

I'm a bit skeptical about that discovery.
First, the Ph.D.'s

Development stages of the “rope” human intestinal parasite
Submitted to arxiv.org on Jan. 13, 2013

Alex A. Volinsky, Ph.D a*, Nikolai V. Gubarev, Ph.D b, Galina M. Orlovskaya, RN-C c, Elena V.
Marchenko, M.D., Ph.D d

a Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of South Florida, Tampa FL 33620, USA
b Occupational Safety Ltd. (OOO “Bezopasnost Truda”), 32 ul. Koli Tomchaka, suite 14, St.
Petersburg 196084, Russia
c Department of Surgery, St. Petersburg City Hospital No. 15, 4 Avangard St., St. Petersburg
198205, Russia
d Currently no affiliation, Formerly research volunteer at H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research
Institute, 12902 USF Magnolia Drive, Tampa FL 33612, USA

A. Alex A. Volinsky - Ph.D. in Engineering
B. Nikolai V. Gubarev, Ph.D.

OOO “Bezopasnost Truda”: _http://bezopasnost-truda.spb24.net/

Google translation said:
Accredited Testing Laboratory Ltd. "Industrial Safety" provides the following services: Certification of working conditions at work, certification of labor protection, industrial inspection, audit, management, health and safety.

The offered products / services:
Certification of working conditions at workplaces, certification of labor protection, industrial control

Contact page:
_http://laboursafety.ru/kontakty.html
E-mail: nvgubarev@bk.ru
Director, an expert on labor conditions, Ph.D. in Engineering Sciences Gubaryov Nikolai V.

C. Galina M. Orlovskaya - RN-C (Registered Nurse, Certified) - No trace on the Internet. Neither in English, nor in Russian

D. Elena V. Marchenko, M.D., Ph.D - according to the paper, "currently no affiliation". On the net, one result in English (with no degree specified)
_http://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/10.1142/S0219519405001308

EFFECT OF THE MYOCARDIUM NON-UNIFORMITY ON THE HEART FUNCTIONAL RESERVE

ELENA V. MARCHENKO
Department of Diagnostics, Institute of Transplantology and Artificial Organs, Moscow, Russia

one in Russian (a Word document with a Conference program):
Workshop “NEW APPROACHES AND TRENDS IN LOGISTICS”

Chairperson: Ph.D. in Philology, Professor Vera A. Mayevskaya
Vice-chairperson: Ph.D. in Psychology Associate Prof. Natalia E. Gorokhova
Assistant: Elena V. Marchenko

Not sure that's the same person.

Second, the video and Prof. Volinsky...
_http://www.eng.usf.edu/~volinsky/FunisVermis/

- He is an engineer, but has a Russian wife who has a degree in endocrinology (right, it makes him more credible)
- Wikipedia as the main source for his lecture
- "I think that Dr. Gubarev with his pathology friends in Russia has some evidence that maybe that is the case that they do feed on blood." - very convincing and scientific statement...
- "Stage 3 - 99% Human presudogene" Did he mean "pseudogene"?
- I'm not a biologist, but his optical microscope images, DAPI Stain Eucariote images and the electron microscopy images don't seem to prove anything. Mucus cells have DNA, are eucaryotic, so it what way the images (of whatever is there) can lead to the opposite conclusion? I'd be happy to hear more about those images from someone who understands what he is showing on those pictures and what he says. Anyway, we still have his word only.
- The DNA analysis shows human sequences. How does he reach the conclusion it's worm's?
- Gubarev's book - seems to be a fotoshopped cover with a typo:
_http://www.amazon.co.uk/Helminths-Unknown-Gelminty-izvestnye-neizvestnye/dp/5903984061 (Helminths, not Helminthes as on the video). No mention the book is available in Russian only.
- Volgograd Bureau of Forensic Expertise image. Here the fumis vermis looks differently so... it must be it!
- Autistic children - forum for parents who allegedly cured their autistic children with MMS (!). Volinsky uses their page on parasites and claims they cured the kids by getting rid of the worms (those rope worms, homo fumis vermis, or perhaps funis vernis).
- Second last screen: "Nikolai V. Gubarev patented three enemas in Russia to remove the worms from the large intestine..."
- Last screen: "Chlorine dioxide (CD) balances the redox potential of the mitochondria (increases the membrane potential of the mitochondria)." No, thank you.

There is more in the video that I didn't like. Looks like a possible scam to me.

Feedback, please?

On the other hand, there is enough of real and ugly human parasites, so doing a healthy anti-worm protocol once every few years makes a lot of sense, rope worms or not.

Thank you Possibility of Being you make some very valid points I’m still somewhat skeptical myself.

On the one hand it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if the PTB were simply taking advantage of some of the most vulnerable people there is. However on the other hand I can’t overlook that it does explain many strange symptoms that I have, particularly passing unexplainable sesame seed like artifacts even when my diet only consists of meat and fat.

If you took away all the paper and videos and I just described this too you in my own words you would think I’m describing the plot of an X-files episode. So I’m really not sure but I’m willing to try it out.

In my own personal experience stool tests often miss a great deal. Around two years ago I had been having regular colonics for a 6 month period when things suddenly changed and the lady doing them witnessed hundreds of eggs and tapeworm segments being passed over a series of treatments. Yet I was initially dismissed by parasitologists even after providing photo’s. Though I was eventually put on heavy duty antibiotics for 4 months( and I’m still not parasite free). Also repeated stool tests done by various labs including some of the more advanced tests by world leading laboratories like Metametrix couldn't identify specifically what I was infected with.

In a similar vein to the rope worm info there is the site http://www.lymephotos.com/ (*Again don’t click if you don’t want to see images of parasites etc.). I can vouch for the effectiveness of the described treatment, which is now widely accepted in the Lyme world, it has been a big help to me and if I do have rope worm then it definitely doesn't like the treatment which has allowed my body to function closer to normal.

For those unable to put together what Laura has suggested above I’m currently using a proprietary blend, that I’ve found to be very good, which contains many of the ingredients mentioned as well as some ancient Egyptian and Chinese herbs that aren’t quite as common in these types of herbal remedies. You can find it here http://www.parasitetesting.com/fcr_promotion.cfm and if you’re able to make your own maybe you could add some of what is in this product.

The following video is an interesting overview of the parasite issue by Dr Omar Amin of Parasitology Center Inc. It is advertising his product and laboratory at a medical conference but if for nothing else is quite informative without being overly long.

*Warning: again there are graphic images in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szeg_bcS9X8&feature=youtu.be

Lūcidus said:
In a similar vein to the rope worm info there is the site http://www.lymephotos.com/ (*Again don’t click if you don’t want to see images of parasites etc.). I can vouch for the effectiveness of the described treatment, which is now widely accepted in the Lyme world, it has been a big help to me and if I do have rope worm then it definitely doesn't like the treatment which has allowed my body to function closer to normal.

If you are doing a Vitamin C protocol, you might want to try the liposomal Vitamin C. There's a thread on it here; do search. You can make your own and by using this, achieve higher levels of C in the body than is otherwise possible.

BUT beware, if you have an iron overload issue (search for "ferritin") then Vitamin C can exacerbate it.

Also, the paleo diet with its increased salt consumption sounds ideal for your situation.

Funnily enough someone posted this on the facebook yesterday, I think i would be pretty scared. I know the person and this is not a joke :(
__https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151991793808185&set=vb.670448184&type=2&theater

Herr Eisenheim said:
Funnily enough someone posted this on the facebook yesterday, I think i would be pretty scared. I know the person and this is not a joke :(
__https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151991793808185&set=vb.670448184&type=2&theater

It could be an inflamed blood vessel bunching up and then relaxing with the manipulation.

Laura said:
If you are doing a Vitamin C protocol, you might want to try the liposomal Vitamin C. There's a thread on it here; do search. You can make your own and by using this, achieve higher levels of C in the body than is otherwise possible.

BUT beware, if you have an iron overload issue (search for "ferritin") then Vitamin C can exacerbate it.

Also, the paleo diet with its increased salt consumption sounds ideal for your situation.

Thanks for the advice Laura, I actually forgot to mention that I had swapped over to home made Liposomal Vit C recently, its great stuff!

I've been on the Ketogenic Diet since april and its been a huge help. I'll be getting blood test results back on wednesday to check the Iron/Ferritin issue.

Possibility of Being said:
There is more in the video that I didn't like. Looks like a possible scam to me.

Feedback, please?

On the other hand, there is enough of real and ugly human parasites, so doing a healthy anti-worm protocol once every few years makes a lot of sense, rope worms or not.

Sounds reasonable to me. With current medical technology, it is hard to imagine that a worm would have escaped medical imagings in patients with Crohn's disease or other conditions where basically the entire digestive system is mapped from within and without. Even at the first "mucous stage". It sounds like a scam. On the other hand they might be onto something related to the microbe world and how it is out of sorts (environmental stressors, cosmic load of new bugs or more pathogenic strains).

The remedies and anti-worm protocols sounds like a good idea, they can only do good.

My 2 cents!

Back
Top Bottom