Alleged Nano-device "Infection" via food and water

stellar

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I found this video worrisome and plausible, but still taken with a grain of salt for sure. It could explain the millions of dollars supposedly spent on (smokescreen) antibiotic stockpiles and disposable coffins etc.

Putting aside the site that issued the info for a moment i.e. rev Michelle Hopkins, the actual info is interesting although I don't know if this Dr. Bill H Weld actually exists so I'm looking into that as far as I know how.

What do you think?

link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHo2InyMnCU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUBw57UlatFoishbWSeejGaw

It's titled: Urgent!!!Classified documentation reveals horrifying government plot!

Even if it is disinfo it is something ,I think, the ptb would not hesitate to implement. :evil:

Re: A new documentation leak

It seems to have been taken down already.
Try going into youtube page and looking for rev Michelle Hopkins uploads and look for the video by that title.

Those ones : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REbuE9Ir82E (SEPTEMBER FEMA REGION III - Exposed) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atS3E7fZrVU ?

No . It's titled "URGENT!!! CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTATION REVEALS HORRIFYING GOVERNMENT PLOT!!!

Ellipse said:
Those ones : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REbuE9Ir82E (SEPTEMBER FEMA REGION III - Exposed) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atS3E7fZrVU ?

Thank you for the video. I see Rev. Michelle Hopkins weaving christian God around all the things she is seeing ( drills, ISON, comets, chem trails etc). I heard about some drills happened during first week of October in region III. If it is a cosmic event, we don't expect the timing to be perfect either.

stellar said:
No . It's titled "URGENT!!! CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTATION REVEALS HORRIFYING GOVERNMENT PLOT!!!

Could be that one: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ho2InyMnCU

Gandalf said:
stellar said:

Could be that one: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ho2InyMnCU

Okay I've watched it.

I really don't know what to say about it. Wouldn't surprise me it it were real but it wouldn't surprise me either if it were just another fear-generating piece of disinformation.

It is the first time I hear about such a thing. So I'll have to do more research and wait for others with perhaps more knowledge to comment on this so we can see if this could be worth to be investigated.

seek10 said:
Thank you for the video. I see Rev. Michelle Hopkins weaving christian God around all the things she is seeing ( drills, ISON, comets, chem trails etc). I heard about some drills happened during first week of October in region III. If it is a cosmic event, we don't expect the timing to be perfect either.

I was wondering, since English isn't my first language, about what you exactly mean by this? What do you mean about ''drills in region III''? I don't understand this.

And what about Rev. Michelle Hopkins? Anything in particular you think we should know about her (besides of course that she is a religious person)?

Thanks a bunch.

It's kind of silly if you ask me. There's no need for "nano-devices" to be dumped in the water and food supply to "infect" people when people are already consuming gluten and dairy that will do pretty much the same thing AND there are plenty of virii available that can be distributed if the government really wanted to get rid of a population.

The guy obviously has very little science background. "The device enters the brain and causes an auto-immune response..."

What is interesting is that is could be a preparatory psy-op to cover up the appearance of a new comet-borne plague.

He talks about how he's been attacked, and shills, and so forth. It seems like he is one of them, intentionally or not.

Why doesn't he just publish all the alleged documents on a blog?

JayMark said:
seek10 said:

I was wondering, since English isn't my first language, about what you exactly mean by this? What do you mean about ''drills in region III''? I don't understand this.

And what about Rev. Michelle Hopkins? Anything in particular you think we should know about her (besides of course that she is a religious person)?
Region III (above)is FEMA region III which includes Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania. I looked at some of her video's , she seems to make her own video which are based on earth changes, sky changes, NWO , Michio kaku's idea of type1, type2 civilizations. she almost able to say 'God said so in bible, believe in it' . she also seems to be promoting HAARP for weather modification/sonic anomalies, making hype of con trials etc. (which we know some are distractions for real cosmic causes )
ex:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Noek5qkJ9I#t=746
_http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/rev-michelle-hopkins-haarp-massive-ttas-discovered-on-secret-island-and-sea-floor-causing-2-earthquakes/
she seems to have some coverage in beforeitsnews , and some other radio shows. It looks to me that she is targeting christian fundie audience who are seeing signs above and below.

seek10 said:
JayMark said:
seek10 said:

Region III (above)is FEMA region III which includes Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania. I looked at some of her video's , she seems to make her own video which are based on earth changes, sky changes, NWO , Michio kaku's idea of type1, type2 civilizations. she almost able to say 'God said so in bible, believe in it' . she also seems to be promoting HAARP for weather modification/sonic anomalies, making hype of con trials etc. (which we know some are distractions for real cosmic causes )
ex:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Noek5qkJ9I#t=746
_http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/rev-michelle-hopkins-haarp-massive-ttas-discovered-on-secret-island-and-sea-floor-causing-2-earthquakes/
she seems to have some coverage in beforeitsnews , and some other radio shows. It looks to me that she is targeting christian fundie audience who are seeing signs above and below.

Thanks. That clears things up.

Laura said:
It's kind of silly if you ask me. There's no need for "nano-devices" to be dumped in the water and food supply to "infect" people when people are already consuming gluten and dairy that will do pretty much the same thing AND there are plenty of virii available that can be distributed if the government really wanted to get rid of a population.

[...]

What is interesting is that is could be a preparatory psy-op to cover up the appearance of a new comet-borne plague.

Good points.

In another similar thread posted by Str!ke at the end of August ("As if GMOs Weren’t Terrifying Enough – Nanotech in Stores Now"), we have the following, also (seems like, since at least 2005, nanotech infiltrators have been slipped into consumer goods...I have even heard it reported that some big pharma meds have contained within them some sort of micro or nano RFID trackers...as if most of the the chemical concoctions they craft aren't nefarious or bioweaponized enough, right? :mad: ):

Str!ke said:
__http://naturalrevolution.org/as-if-gmos-werent-terrifying-enough-nanotech-in-stores-now/

By Anne Gordon, RN – Nanotechnology is measured in billionths of a meter, encompassing all aspects of life from food to medicine, clothing, to space. Imagine hundreds of microcomputers on the width of a strand of hair programmed for specific tasks….in your body. Sound good?

Engineering at a molecular level may be a future corporations’ dream come true, however, nano-particles inside your body have few long-term studies especially when linked to health issues. Despite this new huge income-generating field there is a growing body of toxicological information suggesting that nanotechnology when consumed can cause brain damage (as shown in largemouth bass), and therefore should undergo a full safety assessment.

It is possible for nano-particles to slip through the skin, suggestive of a potential unnatural interaction with the immune system, or when micro particles enter the blood-stream. Some sunscreens on the shelf today, for instance, have nano-particles that might be able to penetrate the skin, move between organs, with unknown health effects. Nano-particles in cosmetics have few regulations done by FDA.

Thomas Faunce, of the Australian National University, who holds an Australian Research Council fellowship that looks at public nanotechnology health issues, said study’s findings are significant and strengthens the case for mandatory labeling, and that stringent safety data should be required from manufacturers.” Research is showing that nano-particles have the capacity to damage living cells and the precautionary principle should be applied,” he said.

In 2005, The Helmut Kaiser Consultancy Group, global leaders in pro-nanotechnology, stated that about 300 nano-food products were available on the market worldwide estimating that market alone was worth 5.4 billion dollars in the USA. That was then.

By 2015, (just a few years away) they predict that nanotechnology will be used in 40% of the food industries. According to these consultants, by 2040, nano-produced food, with correct nutritional composition, maintaining the same taste and texture of organically produced food, will be commonplace, the norm.

It is clear that nanotechnology is already in the in some food and cosmetics, (including anti aging products and sunscreens). ‘Smart’ packaging and tracking, is ubiquitous. Invisible, (to the naked eye and some microscopes), edible nano-wrappers, complete with bar codes can track not only early spoilage, but improve the taste of food, or, whatever is called food. Manufacturers are excited because the availability of food would no longer be affected by limited resources, bad crop weather, water problems, etc. A modern way to feed the world.

Oh, don’t expect an informative label on nano-particles in your products. Although marketers are thrilled to present benefits to make wrinkles vanish, or illuminate skin flawlessly, there are health and unknown downsides.

Where is the public debate, on the labeling of nano particles in your foods, or cosmetics, or the risks? Probably no where…Political leaders are still arguing on requiring GMO (genetically modified) labeling, it seems.

When lab rats are starved, and given a choice to eat organic potatoes or GM (genetically modified), they go right to the organic. When only given the GMO potato they will eat it, or starve to death… (studies have shown severe damage subsequently). What do rats know?

So the next time you reach for something that says ‘smart’, think about what that really means. Learn what you can about the source of what you put in, or on your body. Smart mini micro computers to control your skin and body fluids?

·Which reminds me of this question: Doesn't comercial Liposomal VitC has nano-particles or nano-sized? (I wonder if it can be somehow harmful)

...btw, not sure about the answer to the last question posed by Str!ke, but I do know it is extremely challenging, at least here in the U.S., to get good Vitamin C, which is not derived from GMO'd corn and does not contain other undesirables like magnesium stearate (_http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/06/23/whole-food-supplement-dangers.aspx):
Magnesium stearate is a commonly used and potentially harmful additive found in many supplements. This is a substance I have warned about for a long time because of its subtle ability to cause possible harm to your intestine, possibly even preventing the proper absorption of nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom