Possible NWO warnings??

RGG

Jedi Master
I could never figure out why those in charge subtly warn us about the horrors they are going to inflict on us- it's not like they have our best interests at heart. But it seems that all sorts of media like movies, tv episodes, books etc are used in this way and foreshadow actual upcoming events. While I was reading on the vigilant citizen website (theories and info re MK ultra and the illuminate, new world order etc.), I came across an analysis of the movie "The Cabin in the Woods". The author's theory is that this movie is a glimpse of how society is unknowingly manipulated by the powers that be into ritual sacrifices.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-cabin-in-the-woods-a-movie-celebrating-the-elites-ritual-sacrifices/

The whole article was interesting but a few paragraphs about the movie stood out:

Rules of the Ritual

Most mega-rituals follow specific rules that are clearly spelled out in the movie. These rules are made to give the rituals more potency while allowing the powers that be to avoid the negative effects of bad karma (according to their weird interpretation of it).

1st Rule: Announcing What Will Happen Beforehand.

On their way to the cabin, the teenagers meet an unsavory character dubbed “The Harbinger” that warns them in not-so-subtle ways that they will be killed. Despite the warnings, the friends resolutely carry on.
As seen in previous articles on this site, mega-rituals are often preceded by “clues” in mass media warning or preparing the victims (and the world) for what’s coming. If after being warned, victims go on by their own free will, then the puppeteers are liberated from karmic responsibility. During the movie, one technicians says:

“They have to make the choice of their own free will. Otherwise, the system doesn’t work. Its like The Harbinger…this creepy old -flick- who is practically wearing a sign saying ‘You Will Die’. Why do we put him there? The System. They have to choose to ignore him. They have to choose what happens in the cellar. Yeah, we rig the system as much as we need to but, in the end, if they don’t transgress, they can’t be punished.”

This concept is often seen in real life where victims of ritual sacrifice place themselves in a specific situation, although they have been thoroughly manipulated to do so (see MK victims dying from an “overdose”).

In one of the cabin’s rooms is a painting depicting a lamb being torn to pieces by all kinds of vicious creatures. This is yet another way the victims are subtly “warned” of what is bound to happen. However, since the kids have no idea of what’s happening, they simply ignore it. This can be compared the elite hiding in plain sight warnings and predictions about the NWO in public places (see the murals at the Denver International Airport).

2nd Rule: The Victims Must Seal Their Own Fate

Although every aspect of their environment is tightly controlled and manipulated by the puppet masters, the victims are still made to choose their fate by their own free will.

By reading cryptic Latin phrases inside a book, the 5 friends summoned themselves the redneck zombies that will tirelessly want to kill them. By triggering the killers themselves, the puppeteers are freed from karmic responsibility.
Although the above concepts are extremely obscure, they are clearly defined and communicated in the movie. They are a reflection of the occult elite’s (aka the Illuminati’s) particular way of functioning, where nothing is obvious and everything is manipulated behind the scenes in order to obtain a specific result. Ancient blood sacrifices were accomplished out in the open with participants that knew what was happening (not that I’m idealizing those days) but today, it is about deceit and manipulation, with an emphasis placed on suffering and anguish, something that only those dealing in black arts would revel on. Upon discovering exactly what was happening, Marty (the stoner) says:

“A ritual sacrifice? Great. You tie someone to a stone, get a fancy dagger and a bunch of robes. It’s not that complicated.”

To which the virgin replies:

“Tt IS simple. They don’t just want to see us killed. They want to see us punished”.

Read more at http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-cabin-in-the-woods-a-movie-celebrating-the-elites-ritual-sacrifices/#hKQIjkUUJUEu6IqV.99

I find this idea that rules are made to give the rituals more potency while allowing the powers that be to avoid the negative effects of bad karma very interesting and it reminds me of the conversation with the C's regarding the "fall" of humankind when they "went for the gold" as it was described then.

Then I saw this as the Sunday primetime line-up for the National Geographic Channel:

12:00 PM
Doomsday PreppersBack to the Stone Age TV-14 V

1:00 PM
Doomsday PreppersI Hope I Am Crazy TV-14 D

2:00 PM
Doomsday PreppersNine Meals Away from Anarchy

3:00 PM
Doomsday PreppersIt's Gonna Get Worse TV-14 DLV

4:00 PM
Doomsday PreppersI Suggest We Run TV-14 LV

5:00 PM
Doomsday PreppersFriends Can Become Enemies TV-14 V

6:00 PM
Doomsday PreppersEscape from New York TV-14 LV

7:00 PM
Doomsday PreppersLet Her Rip TV-14 DV

8:00 PM
Doomsday PreppersTop Survivors TV-14 LV

9:00 PM
American BlackoutAmerican Blackout TV-14 V

11:00 PM
American BlackoutAmerican Blackout TV-14 V

Then I remember reading this:

North America countries of Canada, Mexico, and the United States will be holding drills in November to prepare for a 100% blackout of global power grids. The United Kingdom is speculating on a devastating blackout of the national electricity grid, and a publisher in Switzerland is circulating a questionnaire asking a curious question: “What would happen if the earth's rotation stopped?”

On Nov 13-14, 2013, United States, Canada, Mexico, and more than 150 companies and organizations in these countries, will take part in the “GridEx 2013 Preparedness Drill,” which will attempt validate the readiness of the electricity industry to respond to a total (100%) power-grid failure.
In the United Kingdom, a what-If drama, called “The Blackout,” explores the disastrous effects of the destruction of Great Britain's national electricity grid. The drama illustrates the disastrous impact of a prolonged blackout on hospitals, law and order, transport, and food and water supplies, as citizens struggle to feed and protect themselves and their families.

What is up with that!?? I'm not a TV watcher but just the titles had my attention and then I decided to watch the American Blackout Drama. It was certainly alarming and filled with emotion producing imagery. Did anyone else see this???

Anyway, I hope the American Blackout show is not part of Rule #1 from the "Rules of Ritual" I mentioned above. :shock:

Thanks Rx, I have been puzzling over this exact thing for a while now, and I haven't made much progress. I watched Cabin in the Woods after reading a review, and I came away mulling over the same issues you mention, especially the one "If after being warned, victims go on by their own free will, then the puppeteers are liberated from karmic responsibility." I can't quite parse the warnings from the ridicule/disdain...any meaning of one seems to cancel the other out. In some way this seems to mirror what is going on in the financial world too, nevermind the music video/movie world. The viewer is the subject of ridicule too, if they don't 'get it': warn people and make fun of them at the same time? What kind of karmic game of passive aggression is that?

I've also started noticing weird little prep info things being inserted in strange places...one was a super-quick segment I caught, a cooking show a couple months ago recommending that people stock up on self-heating MRE meals. Why would a show that teaches folks how to cook promote that as an alternative? The latest wacky one was on PBS last week, a business reporter who has a pretty wry take on things (he's done some reports on the goldbug crowd too, folks who use silver bars painted black as doorstops) did a piece on doomsday preppers, NYC residents who hoof it out to the Catskill Mountains to practice a 'bug out' for one night. Somehow this piece was more depressing to me than usual, how pathetic or wrongheaded some of these 'preparedness' attempts are, yet also how patronizing the bystander can be (the reporter, or indirectly, the viewer)--with a plank in the eye. Again I'm having trouble reconciling the blase naivete of the participants AND the (obligatory?) disdain of the reporter. Everybody is off-base, the contradictions don't seem worth my time to reconcile but somehow it's still intriguing.

'N.Y. survivors of Sandy ditch the city to 'bug out' in preparation for doomsday'
_http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/nation/july-dec13/doomsday_10-25.html

I always see these 'academic' statements such as ' the people decide by their own
free will..' .

No we don't is the simple answer. Our genes are layered with the effects
of our ancestors and our ancestors were fooled and tricked and encouraged
to corrupt, with alcohol and drugs and evil guidance from royalty.

Royalty has always held the premise - fool the parents and our work is done.

The solution is just don't trust the scum. The sooner people
tell them no, the quicker the world will hold to account, these bloodlines
of the devil.

I remember seeing the warning about the power outage drill in November all over the place, but while i kept an eye out that day nothing seemed to happen. Did anyone else experience it?

All the adverts on TV - degrading - Gambling, sexual freedom, debt, materialsm, alcohol
glorification.

These are the methods they have always employed to corrupt us.
Just as happened before Rome fell and when empires fall it is a sure
sign that religion is falling also.

This is the entrance of the new world order - the transition phase.

They will prepare new laws, ready for our uprising

They know we are learning that our history has been fabricated
and the rights of royalty will be exposed as a fabrication.

This is why they must distract us, from learning any more - war.

To stop the war we must rise above the degradation and turn away
from this genepool of the devil in a massive uprising.

Rx said:
I could never figure out why those in charge subtly warn us about the horrors they are going to inflict on us- it's not like they have our best interests at heart. But it seems that all sorts of media like movies, tv episodes, books etc are used in this way and foreshadow actual upcoming events. While I was reading on the vigilant citizen website (theories and info re MK ultra and the illuminate, new world order etc.), I came across an analysis of the movie "The Cabin in the Woods". The author's theory is that this movie is a glimpse of how society is unknowingly manipulated by the powers that be into ritual sacrifices.

I do think that the PTB do give out clues as to what may happen. Some can just be bluster to frighten people into seeking their protection and giving up liberties or, in the case of NSA spying leaks, to convince people that their every move is being watched and thereby shut them up. I also think that the universe gives out signs as well and the group consciousness picks up on it. It is up to us to pay attention to the signs, whether they are subtle or seemingly unrelated, and act accordingly.

It reminds me of the vampire myths where the vampire has to be granted permission to come in. If a person doesn't have the wisdom to know the choices with which they are being presented they can easily be taken advantage of.

In all cases, knowledge increases free will.

davey72 said:
I remember seeing the warning about the power outage drill in November all over the place, but while i kept an eye out that day nothing seemed to happen. Did anyone else experience it?
I remember too about the drill in November, did not saw any unusual, but I believe that officials of the PTB are cooking up some concoction, like a marker of some sorts..

Odyssey said:
Rx said:

I do think that the PTB do give out clues as to what may happen. Some can just be bluster to frighten people into seeking their protection and giving up liberties or, in the case of NSA spying leaks, to convince people that their every move is being watched and thereby shut them up. I also think that the universe gives out signs as well and the group consciousness picks up on it. It is up to us to pay attention to the signs, whether they are subtle or seemingly unrelated, and act accordingly.

Certainly, is not that the PTB give us clues, but as Odyssey mentions, there are signs, I had been observing over the last 8 years some kind of alignment of Mexico towards USA -culture, laws, media, etc...-, the narco wars, similar as the terrorist wars, sports-football, singing the national hymn before the game??, the exacerbated nationalism, praise all our protectors, the army!, consumerism, the cellphone culture, that cannot avoid into thinking about the Wall-E movie, etc ...

In an individual sense, signs from the universe, are still too cryptic, it confuses me the possible or not, the right interpretation of such signs.

Yesterday, at noon, while going out, I seemed to focus on signs(?¿) related to security, saw an vehicle of an security busyness, same I have contrat with, saw the nasty street I need to pass by, saw police patrols, saw an error with credit card in a store, saw too many people on the streets, need to secure my purse , it got me nervous, I was wondering if it was my negative predator installing an insecurity feel/sense, I decided to let it go,why the peep I am focusing in such things ???, today I felt an strong earthquake, and yes, I was scared.

This free/vacations days I am with the purpose to do things without the limit of the time, without that feeling that I need to do other things next, after the earthquake, I did EE, a some sort of realization came, I was in a similar daily kind of thought, "I should do X before it tremble again", horror of horrors, I will/am doing thins aware of certain sings around, but not pre-occupied.

Well, it starts raining, with thunders, at the news, said that possible, hail would fall. I am going to turn off the computer.

I think the PTB, advised by their alien counterparts,have been using the movies...
as their Media.
From MadMax to Matrix,is there a warning that.:It is fiction,not based on actual events ?
So their warning to us is, in twisted logic,"look,that's what we are working on"
Theit understanding of not breaching free will...

We will have nwo... an old friend on the inside told me a while back... he didnt say if it was a good or bad thing... but, i dont talk to him anymore if that shows his character at all... so i really dont have any hobbies, except researching truth... majority. Believes government or secret societies are the evil power... but i believe it easy to see, but at the same time maybe there is more. In my point of view, the people in control of nwo are the people who are hoarding all money... also, the people who own the most resources... i believe the federal reserve... because they control all money. It isnt federal. In 1913 they passed the fed reserve act... they took away real money, and replaced with federal notes... which is essentially paper. Knowing we are in debt, they basically own us... we work to survive, while they get rich off of us... 1% of the richest people own half of the money on earth.. and probably most resources... follow $, and you find the power... the people who control the food, water, air, and our minds. I think everything about life today is brainwashing.... because the most natural thing in my everday life is my backyard... i think these people run all police in the outside government... and have some inside the gov... but as a whole, i think some government is so comparmental, many are not aware of the reality. I know some people believe in aliens... ive seen enough proof from whistleblowers... maybe they are also brainwashed.... maybe they think population reduction will save the earth... just my opinions and assumptions, feel free to debate :)

shay said:
We will have nwo... an old friend on the inside told me a while back... he didnt say if it was a good or bad thing... but, i dont talk to him anymore if that shows his character at all... so i really dont have any hobbies, except researching truth... majority. Believes government or secret societies are the evil power... but i believe it easy to see, but at the same time maybe there is more. In my point of view, the people in control of nwo are the people who are hoarding all money... also, the people who own the most resources... i believe the federal reserve... because they control all money. It isnt federal. In 1913 they passed the fed reserve act... they took away real money, and replaced with federal notes... which is essentially paper. Knowing we are in debt, they basically own us... we work to survive, while they get rich off of us... 1% of the richest people own half of the money on earth.. and probably most resources... follow $, and you find the power... the people who control the food, water, air, and our minds. I think everything about life today is brainwashing.... because the most natural thing in my everday life is my backyard... i think these people run all police in the outside government... and have some inside the gov... but as a whole, i think some government is so comparmental, many are not aware of the reality. I know some people believe in aliens... ive seen enough proof from whistleblowers... maybe they are also brainwashed.... maybe they think population reduction will save the earth... just my opinions and assumptions, feel free to debate :)

We don't debate here, shay, we discuss. There is a difference. :)

Most of what you have written in your post is very familiar to those on this forum. You may want to visit sott.net as it covers a lot of what you have interest in.

Have you read any of Laura Knight-Jadczyk's works? (She is the owner of this forum). If not, you may be interested in reading some of her books and articles. You can read The Wave series for free from http://cassiopaea.org/ along with several articles. There are more recent articles at sott.net.

Also, there are more books of hers that can be purchased here or on Amazon.

Very intresting observation! I have a few opinions about it, one being, the greatest treasures are always hidden in plan site!

Another is, I think it could also be an attempt to possible 'normalize' people worries. What I mean by this is, it's hard to ignore that something big is going on: and the media never actually ever acknowldges what's REALLY going on.

What I think happens is that the matrix realized that people are becoming somewhat 'aware,' and it immediately steps in to led people astray.

Sort of like in a process that goes something like: A person may come to the conclusion that something BIG is going on in the planet, then the matrix steps in and tells you, "Yes! Doomsday!." And that will either lead to an obsession with getting yourself 'ready' for such of an event (which in the grander scheme of things, the apocolayse in it's physical manifestation shouldn't be you're biggest priority) or they turn to religion, or so other extension of the matrix.

Obviously it's not as simple as this, but I hope you get the geist. ^^

So sorry for any grammar or spelling errors, I'm attempting to post on my ancient phone and it's a bit difficult! :(

Yes solie123. This is done by the psychopaths in high places. It is done with everything like religions oranything that starts astruth. For more on this you can look at the cointelpro board.

Back
Top Bottom