A Course in Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part 2

Fascinating, especially for learning and example of the daily affairs of life. We have to make diagnostic efforts ...don't we?
I'm looking forward to reading the transcript not to miss details
:cool2:

Finally had the opportunity to watch the second part yesterday! Thank you for this great video! Very informative and fun! :thup:

Chu said:
Could you share the specific quote here, please?

I would imagine that each situation is different, FWIW. For example, if a person doesn't have a soul, I doubt they can get any attachments, unless there are any attachments that can feed on "weak frequencies", or a soul pool, or whatever. And, if it relates to information theory, then yes, anybody with an "evil" substratum could attract all kinds of evil spirits and entropic forces because they are tuned into that, and therefore could be used by proxies. But either way, it is all very hard to prove, and as Laura explained, there aren't any scientific studies done on this. So we can only speculate. But I would imagine that anybody who lacks knowledge or has a psychological weakness, or wishful thinking, etc. could attract whatever matches their frequency. I say this because it is really interesting how, in the past, several people wrote to us saying the were experiencing all kinds of weird stuff, only to discover that they all faded away as they started doing the diet, practicing EE and reading more, which to me suggests a psychic protection, or a frequency that suddenly stops matching. If you don't feed your predator, programs, etc., they stop having a home. OSIT.

In the way I understood is: the best thing a person can do is find out what is the vulnerability that the person have then close that door from the attachment, the best way to do that is change diet, acquiring knowledge- reading and doing EE, so I was wondering Is it possible that doing all this the person can not take away some attachments so it is necessary to use the board eventually ?
I was seeing the video #2 and Laura said there is no mystery, there is not magic or whatever, that the intention of the person or how sincere is in doing the spirit release is how it could work or not???
I have to say that in the beginning I always thought there were a mystery part on it after watch the video is so simple but I know I'm not prepare to Begin to use it because many of my questions can be respond with reading.... :)

Carlisle said:
Cool :) I can do from 30 minutes onwards some time tonight and tomorrow.

Thanks Carlisle!

I attached the transcript of the first 30 minutes to this post. Could anyone please proofread it? I was a bit unsure about some words (just a couple) which I bolded.

Attachments

• Transcript A Course in Knowledge and Being Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part Two.doc
    106 KB · Views: 38
Zadius Sky said:
Would it be possible to have a transcript or subtitle added to this video? I was able to understand Laura as I read her lips and she spoke quite clearly and articulately well. I just couldn't hear anyone else off-camera.

Absolutely. Any volunteers to transcribe it? It can also then be translated. :D
[/quote]

Sorry, can't do any transcript nor translate it, but I have interest to read about this kind of information-can't see large internet videos due to tec$hnical issues-, the transcripts of the videos would be/are in the forum? ... where? can't find the first one.

Oxajil said:
Carlisle said:

Thanks Carlisle!

I attached the transcript of the first 30 minutes to this post. Could anyone please proofread it? I was a bit unsure about some words (just a couple) which I bolded.

Don't know if anyone's proofing this - I'm checking through it now, against the video.

Endymion said:
Oxajil said:
Carlisle said:

Thanks Carlisle!

Don't know if anyone's proofing this - I'm checking through it now, against the video.

Thank you for your work. It's always much easier to read than listen, as for me.

mabar said:
Sorry, can't do any transcript nor translate it, but I have interest to read about this kind of information-can't see large internet videos due to tec$hnical issues-, the transcripts of the videos would be/are in the forum? ... where? can't find the first one.

Hi mabar,

Obviously the transcripts of these latest videos are still in the making and not quite ready for posting and reading yet. Give it some more time...

In the meantime you could satisfy yourself with reading some of the older materials, like transcripts of SOTT Pod casts of old namely the numbers #33, #34 and #35 for instance.

Also, some topics are relevant here (just in case you didn't know about them) like:

Regarding this video

Spirit release through "ouija" board - advice needed

Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

And to conclude, you could use the search function with the search term Spirit Release Therapy. It brought me 60 entries to choose from.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Endymion said:
Oxajil said:
Carlisle said:

Thanks Carlisle!

I checked it through, made a few corrections, and split it up into paragraphs for ease of reading. Revised file attached to this post.

Attachments

• Transcript A Course in Knowledge and Being Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part Two.doc
    62.5 KB · Views: 28
Endymion said:
I checked it through, made a few corrections, and split it up into paragraphs for ease of reading. Revised file attached to this post.

Thank you Endymion! :)

Palinurus said:
Obviously the transcripts of these latest videos are still in the making and not quite ready for posting and reading yet. Give it some more time...
Thankyou for answering, I can wait, I am not in a hurry, I assume much and is not worth it to even say it.

Palinurus said:
In the meantime you could satisfy yourself with reading some of the older materials, like transcripts of SOTT Pod casts of old namely the numbers #33, #34 and #35 for instance.
Oh, yes, I had already listen them more than once, since is a theme in which I am pretty much unfamiliar alongside with getting scared, it helps to look it with cleaner approach. It was too way difficult to hear the one in which this girl was describing through hypnosis –in another life, or whatever, because it was not that clear—how she being an insect was eating a little girl. At that time, I did not want to hear the one about exorcism, images from the movie The Exorcist prevent it, but I dare to hear it, at daylight of course, and it was not that bad comparing the one with the insect. Besides funny comments helped to lightening the mood.

Palinurus said:
Also, some topics are relevant here (just in case you didn't know about them) like:

Regarding this video

Spirit release through "ouija" board - advice needed

Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

And to conclude, you could use the search function with the search term Spirit Release Therapy. It brought me 60 entries to choose from.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Yes, I am familiar with threads, of course, one thing is knowing about it and the other getting into know it about it, that is read them, I will go and see/read.

It helped, thanks.

As for transcripts, could I ask that drawings, diagrams, charts, etc., be included/embedded
when referred to? I think it could help many people for many reasons?

I have for example, created PDF files for SoTT radio shows using the available
transcripts and web pages. Here is some examples (see attachments)

Attachments

• 01-SRS- The Sandy Hook Massacre, What Really Happened.pdf
    195.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 04-SRS- Cosmic Catastrophe and Social Hysteria .pdf
    221.7 KB · Views: 7
Ouija board technique reminded me of Jaegers in Pacific Rim:

The film is set in the 2020s, when Earth is at war with the Kaijus, colossal monsters which have emerged from an interdimensional portal on the floor of the Pacific Ocean. To combat the monsters, humanity unites to create the Jaegers: gigantic humanoid mecha, each controlled by two pilots whose minds are joined by a neural bridge.

In the film, a Jaeger's neural load is too much for a single pilot to handle alone, meaning they must first be psychically linked to another pilot—a concept called "Drifting". When pilots Drift, they quickly gain intimate knowledge of each other's memories and feelings.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Rim_(film)

:)

Chu said:
Zadius Sky said:
I just finished watching as well. It's such a prodigious to see the board in action and quite informative.

Would it be possible to have a transcript or subtitle added to this video? I was able to understand Laura as I read her lips and she spoke quite clearly and articulately well. I just couldn't hear anyone else off-camera.

Absolutely. Any volunteers to transcribe it? It can also then be translated. :D

I started translating the first 30 minutes into spanish. It is a good exercise for me and it takes more time than I expected though.

Back
Top Bottom