Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part 4 Viewers Q&A

Further, it looks like this time we are moving into will be rife with a lot of transitioning and ethereal flux - accompanied by a lot of fear, pain, grief and confusion among many who will not go straight to the light. Lots of implications here, but mainly I think it means that we will not only be sharing the same environment with many newly departed people, but that we may become, more than ever, more vulnerable to being attached.

I've had similar thoughts along these lines Ennio, and that it's bad enough coming to terms and establishing boundaries with the fearful confused people who are living all around you, but there's maybe this whole other crazy group too that you can't see, who check in (or is that out) but can never leave?

Years ago (prior to stumbling on Cassiopaea) I was reading my way through a lot of the New Age spiritual material and finally hit on a bunch of NDE authors. My boyfriend at the time woke up one night, very agitated, saying something like "they are trying to reach people...to tell them that people don't know how to die, they need to be taught how to die." There was even something about trying to contact movie producers about a movie that would help teach people so they would know "in time."

He didn't remember much in the morning, it was all very uncharacteristic for him as he wasn't into this type of thing, but I chalked it up to my discussing the NDE stuff with him, though it didn't jibe with the New-Agey love-and-light tone in the books at the time.

Reading the Kharatidi books a while back (I forget which one), I was reminded of this concept as well, that people don't know how to respond after the "first death" and how (un)resolved issues influence the "second death."

Ennio said:
This reminded me of the idea (and probably the fact) that we are just surrounded by spirits, which is what makes this differential diagnosis video so important as form of protective knowledge, and maybe also as a preventative dose of psychic medicine.

Further, it looks like this time we are moving into will be rife with a lot of transitioning and ethereal flux - accompanied by a lot of fear, pain, grief and confusion among many who will not go straight to the light. Lots of implications here, but mainly I think it means that we will not only be sharing the same environment with many newly departed people, but that we may become, more than ever, more vulnerable to being attached. Keeping healthy and stress levels down will no doubt help us to be less easy to enter, no doubt. But just as important, it would seem to be the understanding that - being aware of this part of reality will help us keep clearer of it, and less subject to it's negative effects. I do not think that any of this hasn't been mentioned or implied elsewhere here, or in the videos, but it just seemed to gel with me only recently and as another reason to try and understand this subject as fully as possible.

I agree, Ennio. Excellent points. Thank you for this...and another big thank you again to Laura for sharing all of this shield-creating knowledge in these latest Knowledge & Being discourses...

... 'ethereal flux' ... for some reason, this wonderfully descriptive phrasing you used above, Ennio, clearly brought up in my thoughts, as I read it, the Cs' description of the wave as being 'hyperkinetic sensate' ... this, in turn, led to further inspiring thoughts like this one, pertaining to the potential (and, perhaps, actual?) bi-directional energetic "influencing", in a type of feedback loop (or instantaneous resonance?), between an environment that's experiencing ethereal (pertaining to the realm of thought and fourth density) flux (oscillation between one state and another?) and the inhabitants of that environment experiencing hyperkinetic sensate ("Your being merging with hyper spatial energy"... also inclusive of feelings, emotions?) ...

These thoughts led to a keyword search through the session transcripts, and I was immediately drawn to the excerpts below, taken from the September 12th, 1998, session, which contains a great deal of food for thought (as the Cs, themselves, refer to it, particularly at the very end of the transmission):

September 12, 1998

[...]

(C) I would like to ask a question. Immediately after, or shortly after, the death experience, do people tend to experience that which they have been led by their beliefs to expect?
A: Essentially, yes, but some people do not know, or presuppose anything of this. Therefore, for these souls, the experience is "purer."
Q: (C) What is the purer experience? What do they experience when they have no presupposition?
A: What have you heard about this?
Q: (C) A tunnel of light... a tunnel, a bright light, a loving being, and...
A: Wait... what about seeing one's "body?"
Q: (C) Okay, the first thing would be drifting above and seeing the body, and then seeing a tunnel and the light.
A: Yes, but there is not always a "loving being" awaiting. That is part of the presuppository material.
Q: (C) What was TKs experience?
A: Well, we must caution you that for those who presume "nothingness," there is usually a transitory period of total unconsciousness for preparatory and readjustment to 5th density purposes.
Q: (C) So, if you don't presuppose something, then you are just unconscious. (L) Or, if you presuppose nothingness, then... (C) Right, but that really surprises me because he had his own faith, but he did have a certain amount of faith. But...
A: Subject was unconscious prior to transition.
Q: (C) Oh, I see. That is what I thought. The doctor thinks he had an arrhythmia and his blood pressure dropped so low he passed out. Okay, what happens when a person has gone through what they have presupposed and experienced that, and are ready to go on to what really happens, THEN what happens?
A: Dreamlike state gradually merges with reality.
Q: (C) And what is the reality?
A: Entrance into 5th density.
Q: (C) What is that like?
A: Well, what do you think it is like, my dear?
Q: (C) Well if I say what I think it is like, then I am presupposing.
A: No, not necessarily.
Q: (L) When you are in 5th density, are you merged with your various soul essences so that you can perceive all of your extensions into other realities at different points in 'space-time,' and are you in...
A: That would be quite a kick in the butt, do you not think?
Q: (L) In what sense? You once said that when you are in 5th density that you are in a condition of 'timeless understanding.'
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And that you see and perceive in this timeless understanding condition, like a state of pure consciousness. Is that so?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Do you feel happiness, do you feel... well, I guess feel is the wrong term because you don't have anything to feel with...
A: Full range of emotional responses in profound clarity.
Q: (L) Would one say that being at 5th density was a pleasant experience, or just an intense one?
A: Intense, but not as you would imagine this.
Q: (C) I assume that it is intense without the negative aspects, that it would be good...
A: No. Negativity, yes that is there, but there is not the underlying fear of physiological damage that one perceives in third density due to genetic body response through hormonal brain swarms.

Q: (C) Okay, so what does one do in everyday life once one has become adjusted to 5th density?
A: "Everyday life" does not apply.
Q: (C) Take it as a term. (L) In other words, what does one do in 5th density? (C) Yeah, what is one's activity?
A: Consider it a sort of timeless pondering learning.
Q: (C) Do different people learn different things?
A: Of course, according to one's karmic resonance profile.
Q: (C) What is the mechanism of learning?
A: Natural attractive growth balance.
Q: (L) I guess it is just a finding of balance. (C) So, it is not a mental learning that we do here, but a sort of consciousness absorbing. Kind of like what we would like to do here, sleep on a book and absorb it? (L) Is that a good analogy?
A: No.
Q: (L) Help us out here. I liked it!
A: Well, Laura, picture a 5 dimensional screen.
Q: (L) I can't. I can't picture anything 5 dimensional.
A: Okay, then now you know what we are up against in the explanatory mode here!
Q: (C) But it is a sort of automatic transmission? (L) Or automatic function?
A: The interesting thing is the timelessness. This is why very recently "departed" souls are often "seen" by their loved ones, imparting incredible knowledge. There have even been cases where two souls were involved in 3rd density traumas together, and one instructs the other to go back, as it "is not your time yet."

[...]

(C) We have discussed the people who have presuppositions and who have played out the experiences they expect. What mind-set, or what presupposition should a person have to adapt most quickly and easily to the reality of 5th density?
A: Well, that is in itself a presupposition. But, let us just say an open- minded researcher would do best. But all do well ultimately.
Q: (L) When S. had her cardiac arrest. It was 20 minutes before the paramedics got there, so she was brain dead even when they revived her and put her on life support. I was at the hospital talking to her and trying to bring her back. I gave her Reiki and everything. So, we decided to ask if we could communicate with her and the C's said they would have to step aside for us to talk to her. We talked to her, and it was a very convincing conversation. But, at the time we were talking to her, she said something about a radio station and news in New Zealand and that we would hear soon and something about 'don't hurt the young girl!' She told me several things that convinced me that it was really her that we were communicating with, even though her body was still technically alive down at the hospital on total life support. I asked her if she was going to come back and she said no. I asked her why, and she said that she was having too much fun and when was the last time I remembered her to have fun, which was the truth. I asked her what it was like there. She told me that it was like a school. I asked what she was learning and she said that there was no way to explain and she could not tell me, but that we are in a certain class when we are in the body and a different one when out. As it turned out, we heard the next day about the lunatic in New Zealand who was shooting up all those people in Christchurch, and it was happening at the exact time that we were conversing with her and this was her reference to someone hurting a little girl. As I understand it, there was a little girl hiding behind a tree. So, she could SEE this business going on in New Zealand at the same time she was talking to us. She exclaimed about it even. It was a bizarre little conversation. (C) So, already she was there. (L) Indeed. (F) And she did say 'I'm not coming back.' (L) Yup. She said 'no way!' She said things that were so characteristic of her mode of expression that it was like when we were conversing with K**** just after he died and I was completely convinced it was him because of the way he was playing with words in the same way he did when alive. He loved puns and he was using them right and left. (C) Okay, we have done the ouija board a couple of times in NC and have asked to speak to T. and got some information. Were we, indeed, speaking to T* at that time?
A: You know when you are.
Q: (L) I guess you would KNOW if you had and would not have to ask the question. (C) Well, it sounded like him. Can we talk to him now?
Q: (C) Why not?
A: He does not occupy the necessary level at your confluence. You see, one on 5th density must shift contemplation frequency to communicate with 3rd density, even through a medium such as this. Best results are achieved when the souls are recently "departed," as then you are most likely to play a big part in the contemplation process. This is because of the intensity of frequency modulation coming from those "left behind."
Q: (C) Okay, that makes sense. (L) It does? (C) Well, when the soul has just passed over they are closer to their third density mentality and frequency, and it is easier for them. (L) And it is better not to bother them after because you don't want to hold them at that frequency. (C) Right! And, I guess that the intensity of the frequency modulation comes from the person who is drawing them. I told him to go and not hang around. (L) Yeah, you don't want them to hang around. (C) Okay, I guess that is pretty much my questions. (A) Okay, I want to ask about the nature of this communication that these Russian scientists were observing. What is the nature of it. Is it really instantaneous, or is it just very fast?

[...]

A: We are timeless, so therefore, timely as well!! Gravity is the foundation of all material existence. Therefore, gravity waves are of instantaneous imprint, as they rule all time in extant by nature.
Q: (A) But I am confused because if gravity waves are instantaneous, then how come we are waiting for a gravity wave that is coming...
A: The instantaneous nature of it is that which is perceived if one has the necessary equipment. After all, you know by now that gravity has the feature of "bending" time, space, light, etc.
Q: (A) So the wave that is supposed to come is NOT instantaneous. (L) Are you talking about The Wave? (A) The Wave. (L) I don't think they ever said it was a gravity wave.
A: Correct Laura.
Q: (L) If I remember correctly, they said it was a wave of 'hyperkinetic sensate.'
Q: (L) What does hyperkinetic sensate mean?
A: Your being merging with hyper spatial energy.

Q: (L) Cool!
A: Matter/antimatter. One features atomic particle based matter, the other features pure energy in conscious form. Gravity is the balancing binder of it all.
Q: (C) I have always seen energy as atomic.
A: That is material energy.
Q: (A) I want to go back to this Russian experiment. I asked what was the nature of the effect that they observed, and the answer was that it was a gravity wave that they expected. And it was the result of impact of a comet on Jupiter. Now what was so particular about this impact? Does every impact create a gravity wave?
A: There was nothing so particular about that, except that their instrumentation was trained on the event.
Q: (A) Does it mean that every impact creates a gravity wave?
A: Every outburst of energy.
Q: (C) Creates a gravity wave?

Q: (L) Where does energy burst out of?
A: Collision.
Q: (L) Collision between what and what? (C) Physical bodies?
A: And/or atomic particles. Remember your microdynamic/macrodynamic matrix. Laura was approaching the concept in the "Noah Syndrome."
Q: (L) Approaching doesn't get you there! So, when there is an approach between bodies, there is an interaction or exchange, and this exchange produces a gravity wave?
A: What happens when you strike two rocks together?
Q: (L) There is a vibration. A jarring. Depending on the rocks, one may crush the other. There is heat. There can be sparks, depending on the rocks. (C) You tear off, or knock off some particles. (L) Yeah, electrons.
A: Hmmm... magnetization... hmmm...
Q: (C) We're making them think! (L) Sure we are. (A) Well, when you are striking rocks together, some atoms come pretty close one to another and they try to interpenetrate and probably... (C) Well, does it produce a gravity wave? Sounds like a collision to me. They said any collision.
A: Supercollider...
Q: (C) Are they saying that if you put two small objects together, to produce gravity or that you have to have a supercollider? (L) So, if you put them in a supercollider and they impact, are you creating a gravity wave, even a small one? Or are you creating gravity when the sparks fly?
A: We would suggest you munch a little on the food for thought.

[...]

A: Magnetic field gravity profile.
Q: (L) What is the magnetic field gravity profile?
A: Intensity and... here comes that word... density.

[...]

Q: (C) There are a lot of different facts there and there must be a conclusion to be drawn from these facts. (L) How does this very strange core in the earth relate to gravity waves?
A: Well, the wave is an integral factor of the excitation of the basic substance.
Q: (L) Are you saying that excitation of these substances produce gravity waves?
A: Excitation of the environment produces a wave of the foundational entity of that environment.
Q: (L) What is the foundational entity of the environment of this core?
A: Same as all others. [foundational entity = consciousness unit?]
Q: (L) Well, you have led us in a huge circle here!

[...]

Q: (L) Why did the impact of the comet Shoemacher-Levy, in this ammonia environment produce these effects that were measured on these instruments by these Russian scientists?
A: Ponder based upon what we have given you. Now refer to your knowledge base regarding microdynamic atomic physics.
Q: (A) I want to ask about this macrodynamics. In microdynamics we have Planck's constant and it is very small, and this is why we have quantum jumps and quantum events in microdynamics. But there is this concept of macrodynamics, perhaps we have probability waves and quantum jumps on a macro scale. This is something which we don't know...
A: Yet.
Q: (L) I don't like the sound of that! (A) So there is something like Planck's Constant but much bigger that converts on a macro scale?
A: Something like that. And if this is food for thought, you have been presented with a veritable feast tonight, so, good-bye

/
Ennio said:
Further, it looks like this time we are moving into will be rife with a lot of transitioning and ethereal flux - accompanied by a lot of fear, pain, grief and confusion among many who will not go straight to the light. Lots of implications here, but mainly I think it means that we will not only be sharing the same environment with many newly departed people, but that we may become, more than ever, more vulnerable to being attached. Keeping healthy and stress levels down will no doubt help us to be less easy to enter, no doubt. But just as important, it would seem to be the understanding that - being aware of this part of reality will help us keep clearer of it, and less subject to it's negative effects. I do not think that any of this hasn't been mentioned or implied elsewhere here, or in the videos, but it just seemed to gel with me only recently and as another reason to try and understand this subject as fully as possible.
My thoughts, exactly. I've finished 30 years among the dead, I'm halfway through the late William J. Baldwin SRT technique manual, and I'm still waiting for The Unquiet Dead to be delivered. To contrast a little bit what Laura said in one of the videos, when she talks about the main cause for spirits to become earthbound, she said that religion and the false knowledge that come with it is to blame. It also seems that, in many cases, the earthbound spirits are not even aware that they passed. Religion is to blame, of course, because monotheists religions aren't doing their jobs, they're not teaching people how to die properly. But the fundamental lack of objectivity, of knowledge and awareness, from the earthbound spirits, that I perceived while reading some of the cases from 30 years among the dead, cannot be explained by religion alone. Earthbound spirits can be very stubborn, sometime unpleasant, trapped into mechanical thinking, and the whole society is to blame for that.

I think that Laura was so right when she said that you have to be a really clever person if you wanna attempt experimenting with the board. If you stumble upon this kind of stubborn and ignorant earthbound spirit, who didn't even realize it has lost his own body and calls you a liar and a moron because you tell them the truth about its current situation, well, good luck. It looks like it's even more difficult than trying to discuss with a hardcore vegan or with someone convinced that evil muslims did 9/11.

So yeah, going back to what Ennio wrote, it seems like human communities are going to need shamans again.

Weller said:
Further, it looks like this time we are moving into will be rife with a lot of transitioning and ethereal flux - accompanied by a lot of fear, pain, grief and confusion among many who will not go straight to the light. Lots of implications here, but mainly I think it means that we will not only be sharing the same environment with many newly departed people, but that we may become, more than ever, more vulnerable to being attached.

I've had similar thoughts along these lines Ennio, and that it's bad enough coming to terms and establishing boundaries with the fearful confused people who are living all around you, but there's maybe this whole other crazy group too that you can't see, who check in (or is that out) but can never leave?

So maybe we should start calling 3d spirit-occupied-space 'Hotel California', eh? ;) Your point is a good one I think though and part of the underlying thread that seems to run through all the videos and books available on the subject; that many of the same understandings of psychology and human nature that we have been reading about for living people may be applied to those not living anymore who have attached themselves to others. Not to mention to the individual who is the 'possessee' and in need of coming to terms with his or her own part in this type of thing.

Tomek said:
My thoughts, exactly. I've finished 30 years among the dead, I'm halfway through the late William J. Baldwin SRT technique manual, and I'm still waiting for The Unquiet Dead to be delivered. To contrast a little bit what Laura said in one of the videos, when she talks about the main cause for spirits to become earthbound, she said that religion and the false knowledge that come with it is to blame. It also seems that, in many cases, the earthbound spirits are not even aware that they passed. Religion is to blame, of course, because monotheists religions aren't doing their jobs, they're not teaching people how to die properly. But the fundamental lack of objectivity, of knowledge and awareness, from the earthbound spirits, that I perceived while reading some of the cases from 30 years among the dead, cannot be explained by religion alone. Earthbound spirits can be very stubborn, sometime unpleasant, trapped into mechanical thinking, and the whole society is to blame for that.

I don't think that it is any coincidence that many of the people writing the books on this subject have a background in psychology. Read Nandor Fodor's The Haunted Mind a couple of weeks ago (another very good book by the way) and in some instances the author seems to go further in describing the psychological dynamics of the lives of the mediums and poltergeist-afflicted than the actual phenomena itself - questioning absolutely everything he can about all the parties involved - including his own perceptions and understandings based on the data he has at various times. Fodor questions himself constantly.

Leòmhann said:
... 'ethereal flux' ... for some reason, this wonderfully descriptive phrasing you used above, Ennio, clearly brought up in my thoughts, as I read it, the Cs' description of the wave as being 'hyperkinetic sensate' ... this, in turn, led to further inspiring thoughts like this one, pertaining to the potential (and, perhaps, actual?) bi-directional energetic "influencing", in a type of feedback loop (or instantaneous resonance?), between an environment that's experiencing ethereal (pertaining to the realm of thought and fourth density) flux (oscillation between one state and another?) and the inhabitants of that environment experiencing hyperkinetic sensate ("Your being merging with hyper spatial energy"... also inclusive of feelings, emotions?) ...

The irony of all this (if irony is the right word) is the need as I see it to be firmly rooted in (but not identified with) 3d reality in order to even get a grasp of what these things mean. That's to say that we have to be able to rule out and/or entertain so much of what may be more 'mundane' explanations in order to come at the truth of things. At the same time, so much of the experience of actually dealing with some of this subject matter head-on (through gained knowledge, networking, feelings, thoughts, sensations, dreams, intuitions, synchronicities, etc.) has such a particular flavor to it sometimes, that we know that something is there - but what?! I hope that this makes some sense.

Thanks for the session quotes, btw! They reminded me of this little gem that Red Pill Press was publishing called Life Beyond the Veil. When I read it a few years ago I kept remarking to myself how much of it seemed consistent with what the C's say about 5D.

Ennio said:
I am about two-thirds into Dr. Edith Fiore's The Unquiet Dead which is largely made up of her case studies of administering spirit release therapy on her patients, and some of the different personalities and problems she encounters during her sessions. It is a truly gripping read for a number of reasons. One particular thing stuck out at me though after thinking about one case study, about a man Fiore calls "Tony".

After she helps release a number of spirits from Tony, who is a particularly sensitive person and has a natural knack for attracting unwanted attachments (much to his detriment of course), she advises him to be very watchful of what emotions he lets in and to imagine himself surrounded by light around negative situations lest he continue to be stricken with more attached dead people. She goes into this further in chapter 15 called 'Protecting Yourself from Entities' which I have not yet read. This reminded me of the idea (and probably the fact) that we are just surrounded by spirits, which is what makes this differential diagnosis video so important as form of protective knowledge, and maybe also as a preventative dose of psychic medicine.

Yes indeed ! I've been thinking this, confirmed by the idea of connecting the dots and taking decision of what to do now. I think the idea of dealing with spirit attachments is the basics of dealing with psychic phenomena, we may be dealing more directly with these unseen dimensions pretty soon.

The transcript for Video # 4 is attached to this post.

It was a fascinating to go through the Q & A session slowly learning more about spirit attachments. One of the big things for me was realizing that I'm not ready to use a board at the moment and need to focus more on actively seeking out knowledge and awareness in all aspects and being more active in self-remembering and aware of programs and reactionary thought-loops that are based on external situations. In other words, when and where is my energy being drained so that I'm not able to maintain a sense of discipline and direction of thoughts and intentions.

One of the other important elements that Laura brought up in the video was negative music, and television that we may perceive as 'positive' but put us into dissociative states, which leaves us open to influence, including attachments that will also try and direct us towards situations and people that they want to experience. Kind of like that crazy baseball dad who lives through his son by forcing him to play baseball even though the son wants to build model airplanes or something. The son eventually pursues it of his own accord, even though he probably doesn't want to and forgets the initial pressure put on him by his dad to push him in that direction against his will.

This really got me thinking to what I 'let in' on a regular basis and how that might be affecting my ability to practice and maintain any sense of awareness and non-identification. While in the car listening to my ipod, I was listening to a band called Wolfmother, and even though they are really catchy rock music, the lyrics are airy-fairy and nebulous - they aren't actually taking about anything - and I noticed after a while I started fantasizing about playing on stage again and all the narcissistic admiration that comes with it. I finally decided I had enough and started listening to Rage Against the Machine, which is a mixture of metal and hip hop, whose lyrical content focuses on political, corporate and social awareness mixed with a good measure of righteous anger towards the current system and I noticed there was an almost immediate shift in my thought processes with less energy spent in a haze of fantasy and wishful thinking.

So with all the warnings Laura talked about in the video, this seems something I won't try for a very long time, if ever, considering attachments in a lot of ways act out their fantasies through us and board work will attract MORE spirits. What spoke to me the most was practicing discipline and utilizing willpower to separate what's inherently us from that which isn't and may be coming from an outside influence. Also, what if behaviours that we think of as attachments aren't and they are dissociated parts of ourselves, or parts that we thought of as dissociated parts are actually attached entity's. It's real tricky business and so following Laura's advice, working on gaining knowledge and awareness in all areas while practicing discipline in our daily lives, as in struggling against recurring fantasies, behavioural traits or dishonourable intentions so as to make us less palatable to attachments seems a worthy, practical endeavour.

Thanks for the videos!

Attachments

• Knowledge and Being Part 4.docx
    45.3 KB · Views: 17
Amazing Grace talked about all the learning, preparation, practice, and books Laura read before ever getting to the point of using the board. I would guess 99% of people here have not done that work and so they should not be thinking about using a board untl they do that work.

hlat said:
Amazing Grace talked about all the learning, preparation, practice, and books Laura read before ever getting to the point of using the board. I would guess 99% of people here have not done that work and so they should not be thinking about using a board untl they do that work.

If you notice, also, in Grace, I was more or less impelled into this sort of thing by the "hailing of the universe" as I call it. You could even say that I was dragged, by my future self, kicking and screaming, out of a normal life into such work. I keep saying - and I mean it - of all the people who NEVER wanted (in my conscious mind) to know anything about UFOs/aliens, I deserve a place at the head of the line.

I do think that shamans are born, that is, it is a genetic thing, but whether or not it achieves full or beneficial manifestation depends on training and influences. As I tried to show in Grace, that training, that influence was there, always in the background. You have to pay attention to the signs, to what the Universe is saying to you, showing you, how it is answering your burning questions in symbolic events.

A person who decides they want to "play" with this sort of thing without really good evidence of having been "hailed" is courting disaster, I think. And even if you think that there is good evidence of having been "called", you really ought to be skeptical and humble.

Laura said:
I do think that shamans are born, that is, it is a genetic thing, but whether or not it achieves full or beneficial manifestation depends on training and influences. As I tried to show in Grace, that training, that influence was there, always in the background. You have to pay attention to the signs, to what the Universe is saying to you, showing you, how it is answering your burning questions in symbolic events.

That would be -at least to me- the complication of the situation, even though signs may be clear, the right interpretation of such ones hmm ... it when it enters the trial and error. I am trying into paying attention to really basic and simple signs, and even with those ones, it had to be my never ending stubbornness to go against it. As a simple sign, well, maybe is not the same, I am just making the association, ... a simple sign to me is that out of the blue an imperative thought pops :"Take the umbrella" ... "Why would I take the umbrella, the sky is pristine blue!!??" --- I do not take the umbrella, it rains after work and I got wet. What I had observed is that when there are signs/ -- I call it intuition -but I may be wrong, though... they come from simple imperative sentences, short ones comparing to worries that come usually with the "if's" and never ending wasting energy in thinking on something that at that precisely moment you/I do not even hadn't do anything productive about that particular issue.

With these kind of issues, about boards, spirits, entities etc ... I am a looong way to go, and most probably -as I read somewhere else, I do not even have the ken, but I must admit, I am curious and want to be in some kind of session of other people sometime.

Thanks for this kind of videos Laura and Co, it does help a lot to enter into this "unknown dimension" from a scientific point of view (without special effects) . For the recent transcripts Turgon (and all those behind too), it it does help me a lot, can't see the videos.

Laura said:
seek10 said:
There is a page that says "Beta to theta " under the product "Mind Electronics", probably it is different from Metronome .
https://richardsutphen.com/products-page/hypnotic-music-to-induce-trance/mind-electronics/
Two different electronic effects to put you into an altered state of consciousness. On Track 1: Beta-To-Theta Follow Response -- Cycles per second are converted into clicks per minute. The tape begins with the rapid clicking of the mid-Beta mental range; as the sound is slowed, your mind synchronizes or locks onto the sound and follows it down. Track 2: Hypnagogic Sound Vibration -- A synthesizer produced vibration of 6 to 7 cycles per second, combined with effects and a nearly subliminal heartbeat.

That's the one. It's really nifty.

I had that page bookmarked and there is no "Beta to Theta" MP3 now. However if you search for it you get one called "Mind Electronics". This seems to be the correct one. The first MP3 is 24:13 and sounds like a fast helicopter at first and the clicks get slower. The second starts with a falling decrescendo sound and then goes into a helicopter sound that goes in and out every few seconds, along with a faint heartbeat sound and a low frequency sound that pulses every few seconds. The second is 26:02 seconds.

This is what it looked like when I bought it. It seems they may have changed the product name? I had to shrink the page size to get all the text in:

Attachments

• Mind mp3 ss.jpg
    Mind mp3 ss.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom