A sign that things are about to change drastically?

Alkhemist said:
SAO said:
Notice that when asked by the interviewer "what's in it for you" (from the abductions), he basically said we need to get away from that selfish mentality of "what's in it for me", which is funny considering he's being abducted for the benefit of the aliens, who want to use him in experiments. He doesn't seem to have a problem with aliens having a selfish motive, but doesn't think that we, the abductee (read: victim), should ask how we benefit from the interaction? That's bizarre! Again, suggesting a level of brainwashing.

I guess I'm still not sure of your reasoning on this one. Being abducted by STS aliens doesn't necessarily mean the abductee is STS. Since he's seen how the STS behaves, why shouldn't he recommend that we all be less selfish?
Either I'm just not doing a good job trying to get my point across, or perhaps Laura is right and you may have some identification with the video or the the interviewee resulting in us going around in circles here. Just to be clear, I am also in no way attacking you, and I appreciate you posting this video, and my thoughts about it are strictly about the video itself. Absolutely in no way am I trying to belittle or devalue you or your post, if that helps!

And my reasoning above is simple - he seems to be experiencing stockholm syndrome, and all that that implies. He's come to think of his abductors in very friendly terms and speaks highly of them; he expects of himself what he doesn't expect of them, etc. All are red flags.

As for contrails/chemtrails, Laura never said there's no such thing as chemtrails, just that in many cases people may confuse one with the other. In case you haven't read it, here's a good analysis of when it's likely to be one or the other, and why:
http://cassiopaea.org/2012/02/27/chemtrails-contrails-strange-skies/

Anyway, I honestly don't think this video deserves any more time or energy from us, especially since we're not adding anything new to the discussion and it's going around in circles at this point. But I do believe you are probably a bit more defensive about it than you ought to be, and if I expressed myself in such a way as to make you feel more defensive than usual, then I apologize, I did not mean to!

Laura said:
Alkhemist, I've noticed on a couple of occasions that you appear to be rather prickly and defensive. SAO posted his thoughts and observations ABOUT THE VIDEO, not directed at you. A bit of identification going on here?

I appreciate the feedback -- however, I'm not sure what you're reading as "prickly"? Can you give me an example?

The conversation we were having was about the video, as you said. I never took it personal at all. I never felt attacked, so I never felt defensive, so I'm a bit confused about what you're referencing in my posts(?)

More than likely, I'm just not coming across the way I intend. I'm dealing with a LOT of stress here right now, including sleep deprivation, so perhaps that's coming out in my writing.

I'm enjoying this forum and the people here. It's great to find others who are actually dedicated to Truth. But I've also done a load of research on my own and probably won't agree with everything you and the others come up with, but I didn't see that as a problem.

Is it?

I'll do my best to sound a bit more fluffy. ;D

SAO said:
Either I'm just not doing a good job trying to get my point across, or perhaps Laura is right and you may have some identification with the video or the the interviewee resulting in us going around in circles here. Just to be clear, I am also in no way attacking you, and I appreciate you posting this video, and my thoughts about it are strictly about the video itself. Absolutely in no way am I trying to belittle or devalue you or your post, if that helps!

As I told Laura, I guess I'm not coming across as intended, either. I never took any of your posts to be an attack. I was actually enjoying our exchange, and I was doing my best to try to understand your meaning. I had thought my question above was a reasonable one.

And my reasoning above is simple - he seems to be experiencing stockholm syndrome, and all that that implies. He's come to think of his abductors in very friendly terms and speaks highly of them; he expects of himself what he doesn't expect of them, etc. All are red flags.

Maybe I should watch the video again. I've seen and heard from many bloodline members over the years, and if you haven't been exposed to their thinking as often as I have, it's possible that you could come to the conclusions you have. I'm not saying you're wrong -- just pointing out that maybe we just see it differently.

As for contrails/chemtrails, Laura never said there's no such thing as chemtrails, just that in many cases people may confuse one with the other. In case you haven't read it, here's a good analysis of when it's likely to be one or the other, and why:
http://cassiopaea.org/2012/02/27/chemtrails-contrails-strange-skies/

Yes, I did read that.

Anyway, I honestly don't think this video deserves any more time or energy from us, especially since we're not adding anything new to the discussion and it's going around in circles at this point. But I do believe you are probably a bit more defensive about it than you ought to be, and if I expressed myself in such a way as to make you feel more defensive than usual, then I apologize, I did not mean to!

It's funny, actually -- I didn't feel defensive in the least until I started getting accused of it. :lol: I suppose you're right. I was enjoying what I saw as our joint analysis of the video, but we may as well drop it at this point. No hard feelings whatsoever.

Alkhemist said:
More than likely, I'm just not coming across the way I intend. I'm dealing with a LOT of stress here right now, including sleep deprivation, so perhaps that's coming out in my writing.
By the way, there's a section of the forum called "The Swamp", where you can post about what stresses you out if you would like, and you can use it just to vent and get things out, or ask for any advice about the situation or a mirror for yourself, to help get a handle on it and resolve it. There's a minimum number of posts you must have to access it, but I believe you're close. Anyway, just something to consider!

And you're right I don't have too much experience with "bloodliners", and I'm just going off of this particular case and what I have learned about pathology from the material on this forum, and in my own life (including from my own thought loops and programs). One thing I can say about this community is that there is never a reason to hesitate or be afraid to open your soul, to question your programs, and share your problems and stresses. Sometimes the mirrors can "sting" a bit, because sometimes we are the problem and the cause of our own stress and miscommunication, or rather, a program we're running is the cause, but it's ok since we're all here to help clean ourselves up. And any advice is always given with the intention to help us grow, and never to cause discomfort for its own sake.

SAO said:
By the way, there's a section of the forum called "The Swamp", where you can post about what stresses you out if you would like, and you can use it just to vent and get things out, or ask for any advice about the situation or a mirror for yourself, to help get a handle on it and resolve it. There's a minimum number of posts you must have to access it, but I believe you're close. Anyway, just something to consider!

Thanks for the tip. I must just do that. :)

Alkhemist said:
It's great to find others who are actually dedicated to Truth. But I've also done a load of research on my own and probably won't agree with everything you and the others come up with, but I didn't see that as a problem.

Is it?

I'll do my best to sound a bit more fluffy. ;D

No it is not really a problem that you see some things differently, and you do not need to sound "more fluffy".

All that is asked from anyone of us here is that they critically think, apply gathered knowledge, network and really think about and consider what others have to say. But before we can really sincerely do that, we need to disillusionise ourselves from the believes we hold, most often, quite firmly. Both about ourselves and things in the outside world. Because believes are just believes and we don't want to believe here: We want to know. In this group here, there are certain understandings that can not really be different from the views/understandings of others who are part of this group. Aka: There is an objective reality and we are trying to align ourself and our understandings towards it.

Here is what Gurdjieff had to say about understandings and different views. Aka: There is an objective reality (the truth) and when we align ourselves towards it, there can not be a difference in the understandings/views of it, by others on the same path:

Gurdjieff from Ouspensky's In Search of the Miraculous (pages 310-311) said:
The humanity to which we belong, namely, the whole of historic and prehistoric humanity known to science and civilization, in reality constitutes only the outer circle of humanity, within which there are several other circles

So that we can imagine the whole of humanity, known as well as unknown to us, as consisting so to speak of several concentric circles.

The inner circle is called the ‘esoteric’; this circle consists of people who have attained the highest development possible for man, each one of whom possesses individuality in the fullest degree, that is to say, an indivisible ‘I,’ all forms of consciousness possible for man, full control over these states of consciousness, the whole of knowledge possible for man, and a free and independent will. They cannot perform actions opposed to their understanding or have an understanding which is not expressed by actions. At the same time there can be no discords among them, no differences of understanding. Therefore their activity is entirely coordinated and leads to one common aim without any kind of compulsion because it is based upon a common and identical understanding.

The next circle is called the ‘mesoteric’, that is to say, the middle. People who belong to this circle possess all the qualities possessed by the members of the esoteric circle with the sole difference that their knowledge is of a more theoretical character. This refers, of course, to knowledge of a cosmic character. They know and understand many things which have not yet found expression in their actions. They know more than they do. But their understanding is precisely as exact as, and therefore precisely identical with, the understanding of the people of the esoteric circle. Between them there can be no discord, there can be no misunderstanding. One understands in the way they all understand, and all understand in the way one understands. But as was said before, this understanding compared with the understanding of the esoteric circle is somewhat more theoretical.

The third circle is called the ‘exoteric', that is, the outer, because it is the outer circle of the inner part of humanity. The people who belong to this circle possess much of that which belongs to people of the esoteric and mesoteric circles but their cosmic knowledge is of a more philosophical character, that is to say, it is more abstract than the knowledge of the mesoteric circle. A member of the mesoteric circle calculates, a member of the exoteric circle contemplates. Their understanding may not be expressed in actions. But there cannot be differences in understanding between them. What one understands all the others understand.

In literature which acknowledges the existence of esotericism, humanity is usually divided into two circles only and the ‘exoteric circle’ as opposed to the ‘esoteric,’ is called ordinary life. In reality, as we see, the ‘exoteric circle’ is something very far from us and very high. For ordinary man this is already ‘esotericism.’

The outer circle’ is the circle of mechanical humanity to which we belong and which alone we know. The first sign of this circle is that among people who belong to it there is not and there cannot be a common understanding. Everybody understands in his own way and all differently. This circle is sometimes called the circle of the ‘confusion of tongues,’ that is, the circle in which each one speaks in his own particular language, where no one understands another and takes no trouble to be understood. In this circle mutual understanding between people is impossible excepting in rare exceptional moments or in matters having no great significance, and which are confined to the limits of the given being. If people belonging to this circle become conscious of this general lack of understanding and acquire a desire to understand and to be understood, then it means they have an unconscious tendency towards the inner circle because mutual understanding begins only in the exoteric circle and is possible only there. But the consciousness of the lack of understanding usually comes to people in an altogether different form.

L said:
It's hard to say if human beings are resonating to the frequency of the Earth as it gets more active and dangerous, or if human frequencies affect the Earth and induce such reactions with their wars and corruption.

Maybe both phenomena are currently occuring ang give rise to a dangerous feedback loop:

catastrophes intensify -> psychopaths get more destructive and reckless -> increase in lies and suffering -> increase in cosmic reaction -> catastrophes intensify etc...

Pashalis said:
No it is not really a problem that you see some things differently, and you do not need to sound "more fluffy".

It was a joke, Pashalis.

Alkhemist said:
Pashalis said:

It was a joke, Pashalis.

The main thing is that people here are giving you serious responses at what you have been writing, you said that you were joking, but it didn't seem that way, it seems to me that you might think that people don't really understand your point of view but they do.

irjO said:
Alkhemist said:
Pashalis said:

It was a joke, Pashalis.

The main thing is that people here are giving you serious responses at what you have been writing, you said that you were joking, but it didn't seem that way, it seems to me that you might think that people don't really understand your point of view but they do.

xynkjhtv.gif

I was checking over some environmental news articles and came across this idem on U-tube of a huge crack that appeared in Mexico. It's in Spanish, (can't find Google translate) but from what little I can decipher, the event happened Friday August 15, 2014? The video is shot from above (by plane) and shows a wide crack/fissure that has spit the surface over a considerable area of land.

Enorme Grieta se abre en México | Agosto 2014
( Huge crack opens on the San Andreas Fault | Mexico 2014?)

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-MAPOFshM0

Located an article:
Sinking land in Costa de Hermosillo
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://quidnoticias.com/%3Fp%3D1366&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522falla%2Bde%2BSan%2BAndr%25C3%25A9s%2522que%2Bsupuestamente%2Bpasa%2Bpor%2Bel%2BDesierto%2Bde%2BAltar.%2B%257C%2BCNN%2BReport%2B%257C%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address

Sunday August 17, 2014

¿Caused by the San Andreas Fault or groundwater collapsed?

Located on the west coast area of ​​Hermosillo, with less than a hundred inhabitants, Suaqui police station of La Candelaria has drawn the attention of all and sundry to appear yesterday, a large crack over a mile long and eight meters depth.

In social networks was handled this ditch "apparently was caused by an earthquake, whose one subsidence occurred on the eve of earthquakes located in the" Poza de Guaymas failure "where it was said publicly that he was born a volcano, in the same" San Andrés "supposedly passes the Altar Desert.

However, a fire chief and a geologist and professor at the University of Sonora indicate that the crack formed in the path between the field and the ejido El Jojobal Suaqui Candlemas was a stream of groundwater that collapsed.

Arturo Pacheco Davila, chief of the South Fire Base, reported that temporarily closed one of the entrances to the Candelaria Suaqui's to 36th Street North Coast, which is where is the affected area.

But there are other people for access to North 28th Street so not sure the item is incommunicado.

According to the review made yesterday, Municipal Civil Protection personnel, farmers and ranchers in the area up a levee to contain rainwater.

What pose started leaking water and the undercurrent that undermined the land until the collapsed formed.

This crack has three perpendicular trenches: one that is inside of these represos, the second which is 500 meters from the board and the third at 650.

The recommendation is made that you should not cross the place because there are parts that have up to five meters wide, the soil is very unstable and left lacing.

"The report that will pass the Civil Protection Director will in the sense that if you want to open the way, you have to make a ford that allows that if another current is flowing unobstructed, because if you make a plug was cumulará and generate another problem, "he explained. (Uniradio)

'Megazanja' water saturation

The trench that appeared on the road from the Candelaria Suaqui against vineyard The Jojobal could be saturation of water by some earthquake, although it would have to either investigate, said Rafael Pacheco Rodríguez.

For the academic geologist and engineer at the University of Sonora's interesting trench that appeared in recent days as they are smooth terrain which usually exist for Poblado Miguel Aleman area.

"Let us discard the question of tremors, these sediments behave like a cushion and fold, roughly speak-looking water, sinking, I would rather I go for this.

"You have to see how deep these ditches are, would have to go to the field, see other evidence, how is the surface issue, that tells us, advise us the land, we are talking about" water saturation and openness " , he said.

Although Pacheco Rodríguez attributed more to the water saturation rather the trembling movement, does not rule out that there could be a failure for many years and now with the rains structures may have been moved.

Such openings in the earth will have to investigate more detail to determine exactly what it was that caused it, said Pacheco Rodríguez. It is noted that the ditch has approximately one kilometer in length, plus reach three to five feet wide in places and up to eight feet wide elsewhere.

This looks like the same trench that was on SOTT:

http://www.sott.net/article/284136-Sinkhole-1-km-long-trench-opens-up-in-Mexico-video

Nienna said:

http://www.sott.net/article/284136-Sinkhole-1-km-long-trench-opens-up-in-Mexico-video

It looks like it is a hoax. Starting at 00:27 until 00:35 you can clearly see that the two poles that are located left and right from that street "where the deep and wide trench" is located, are still there hanging in the air, where there is apparently no ground underneath them anymore.

https://youtu.be/6-MAPOFshM0

Pashalis said:
Nienna said:

It looks like it is a hoax. Starting at 00:27 until 00:35 you can clearly see that the two poles that are located left and right from that street "where the deep and wide trench" is located, are still there hanging in the air, where there is apparently no ground underneath them anymore.

Ummm... they are suspended by the attached barbed wire. Why in the world would you call it a hoax?

Laura said:
Pashalis said:
Nienna said:

Ummm... they are suspended by the attached barbed wire. Why in the world would you call it a hoax?

Well, I did not think about that possibility... Actually the people who are standing next to the poles seem to lean towards something in between those poles, which indeed looks like a wire between the poles.

Back
Top Bottom