A sign that things are about to change drastically?

Saw this on facebook.

It is widely believed that the last great extinction was caused by methane eruptions and it
appears that these releases have begun already.The level of change is now exponential and
we expect more bad news on a daily basis.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbnM1QpuwWI&sns=fb

6/02/2010 - "Major theory is that oceans can and have produced methane gas, and was responsible for the Permian Mass Extinction. This explosion killed up to 95% of life on earth during that period. A seafloor basin of methane saturated water may have a breaking point. An earthquake, underwater landslide, or even an meteor impact could have triggered this, and suddenly, like shaking a giant soda bottle, the deepest part of the ocean would have exploded in a deadly storm of methane bubbles."

Something similar happened in 1986 in Lake Nyos in the nation of Cameroon in Africa. This created a ground level carbon dioxide cloud that killed many nearby villagers. This is also mentioned in this video.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permian%E2%80%93Triassic_extinction_event

Yup. And if you read the book "Mother of Storms", you'll get a really good picture of why: it can bring on the REAL "Day After Tomorrow" post haste. Ice tornadoes and all that. Scary stuff!

Meanwhile german sources say that the Bardarbunga volcano in Island has broken out last night:
_http://www.focus.de/wissen/natur/erdbeben-vulkan-bardarbunga-in-island-ausgebrochen_id_4093438.html

The highest alarm state red, has been issued and the flights over the volcano have been stopped. They say that no ash is coming out of the volcano yet.

goyacobol said:
Continuing with the Iceland volcano situation, it seems to be on-going.

Update Wed 27 Aug 17:57

Today's earthquakes in the Dyngjujökull glacier and Askja (triangle) area
Over 800 earthquakes have occurred today so far, mostly now beyond the edge of the Dyngjujökull glacier. The crisis is showing no signs of decreasing. The intrusion itself has migrated about 1 km northwards since yesterday, and approaches the Asjka volcanic complex, which is a worrying development. A magnitude 4 earthquake occurred this morning under the eastern caldera rim of Askja (s. image).

IMO does not think an eruption is imminent and announced that it will from now on only post updates once a day (around noon) unless the situation escalates.

And it apparently may become a Big Thing.

Aug 19
_http://arstechnica.com/science/2014/08/is-a-different-icelandic-volcano-about-to-act-up/

The worst-case scenario is that this is the start of a major volcano-tectonic event at Bárðarbunga, which may further develop to the southwest. This is a concern because in the southwest there are fissures that have produced Iceland’s most voluminous lava flows since the ice melted some 9,000 years ago.

These fissures are up to 100 km (62 miles) long
, and far to the southwest they can trigger eruptions at the Torfajökull volcano. Torfajökull happens to have an abundance of sticky magma that can erupt explosively and produce lots of fine ash. The last eruption, in 1477-1480, produced just two lava flows and minor explosions. But the one before, in about 874 CE, produced an explosive eruption plume that was carried over much of Iceland.

Also to the southwest of Bárðarbunga lie the rivers that produce much of Iceland’s hydroelectric energy, and a fissure eruption in this area could cause big problems. Icelanders have long known about this possibility and have specific plans in place should this happen.

I emphasize that we don’t know yet whether this is an isolated event or the start of a more prolonged and larger volcano-tectonic episode. It may be years before we know for certain. But at some time in the future, there will be a major fissure eruption to the southwest of Bárðarbunga. We just don’t know when.

Aug 24
_http://volcanocafe.wordpress.com/2014/08/24/bardarbunga-nature-of-the-beast/

(worth reading in its entirety)

So, let us just say that Bárðarbunga is the largest volcano of its type on the planet, and that it has had the largest lava flood eruptions in the last 10 000 years, and that it is prone to have what is called rifting fissure eruptions.

A rifting fissure eruption is when a large part of the fissure swarm “rifts”. Rifting is when a large part of a fissure on Iceland opens up all the way down to the mantle and as that happens a large scale decompression melt starts in the mantle and obscene amounts of magma is formed and pushed upwards filling the void that is created as the tectonic plates move apart.

Bárðarbunga has had more than half of the Icelandic rifting fissure eruptions, and of course the largest. Last time that happened to Bárðarbunga was in 1477 when a fissure opened up at Veidðivötn that extended all the way down to Torfajökull (causing an eruption there) and it also caused a VEI-6 caldera event at Bárðarbunga central volcano. The next time it happened was at the 1783 Skaftár Fires (Lakí) that happened on the Grimsvötn fissure swarm. ....

Let me be clear about what this is, it is about as large as an eruption is likely to be in this geological era. Only full scale trap formations and supereruptions are larger.

But let me start with why I think this is an option. Foremost the length of the fissure, at 40km it is definitely long enough to be able to sustain a large eruption. The fissure is also showing signs of having opened up down to the mantle at places, and that would mean that it is possible for rapid decompression melt to occur, and that is a necessity for a large rifting fissure eruption to access large enough quantities of magma.

The most surprising sign though is that this rifting fissure is not following a single fissure swarm. This is totally unsuspected behavior that nobody has even guessed at in their most feverish fantasies. The initial intrusion charged straight out of the Bárðarbunga fissure swam, passed barren land in between fissure swarms and connected with the Grimsvötn northern fissure swarm, followed that downstream and then once again changed trajectory and entered the fissure swarm of Askja.

This means that potentially the intrusion might be feeding on the 3 largest Icelandic volcanoes if the fissure evolves a bit more. If this actually happens all bets are off and we would be most likely talking about a rifting fissure eruption with explosive components.

If the intrusion continues to move forward in this direction it will enter the caldera of Askja in 4 days. Problem here is that Askja is known to have pockets of rhyolitic explosive magma, and if those pockets suddenly reheat from the new hot magma things could get interesting fast.

Some pictures from
_http://volcanocafe.wordpress.com/2014/08/24/bardabunga-eruption-has-started-maybe-not/

bvvuc_siiaakjog.jpg

There were fireworks in Iceland that day but just fireworks visible at the Jökursarlon cam

olo9i.jpg

2q0154h.jpg

And:
_http://volcanocafe.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/eruption-has-started/

Eruption has started north of Dyngjujökull

The IMO has confirmed that a fissure eruption has started north of Dyngjujökull ...

Update
After reviewing images. This eruption seems to for the moment take the best possible solution way. Currently the true eruption has not started, but will do so in a few hours. What I mean by that is that currently we are mostly seeing steam coming out of the newly opened fissure, this is caused by rising magma heating away the water table on a local scale.

As the true eruption starts we will see fire fountains a few hundred meters high. I also expect that the fissure will widen during the day, and we might also see new fissures open up in the days and weeks to come. The ultimate scale of the eruption remains to be seen, and this eruption could continue for weeks, months, or even years.

Laura said:
Yup. And if you read the book "Mother of Storms", you'll get a really good picture of why: it can bring on the REAL "Day After Tomorrow" post haste. Ice tornadoes and all that. Scary stuff!

:shock:

Ya know, what really ticks me off is knowing that our planet could have had a full space-faring society by now if the Bastards That Be wouldn't have hogged up all the alien technology patents.

I remember reading somewhere (not sure if it was from the Cs or not) that most planetary cultures would have left their home world by now because "living permanently on a planet's surface isn't safe" (or something close to that).

Ah, well. I guess we knew what was coming before we got here, didn't we? :nuts:

Today's status in Iceland of the Icelandic Met Office:

_http://en.vedur.is/earthquakes-and-volcanism/articles/nr/2947
29th August 2014 12:20 - from the Scientific Advisory Board

Scientists from the Icelandic Met Office and the Institute of Earth Sciences, and representatives of the Civil Protection in Iceland, attend the meetings of the Advisory Board.

Conclusions of the Scientific Advisory Board:
- At 00:02 UTC signs of a lava eruption were detected on web camera images from Mila. The web-camera is located at Vaðalda, north-east of the eruption site.
- Around midnight, weak signs of increased tremor were apparent on IMO's seismic stations near to the eruption site.
- At 00:20 UTC scientists in the field from the Icelandic Met Office, Institute of Earth Sciences and Cambridge University confirmed the location of the eruption.
- The eruption occurred on an old volcanic fissure on the Holuhraun lava field, about 5 km north of the Dyngjujökull ice margin. The active fissure was about 600 m in length.
- A small amount of lava drained from the fissure and by around 04:00 UTC, lava flow is thought to have stopped.
- According to seismic data and web-camera imagery, the eruption peaked between 00:40 and 01:00 UTC.
- At the beginning of the eruption, seismic activity decreased, although seismicity has since returned to levels observed in recent days.
- Aerial observations by the Icelandic Coastguard show that only steam is rising from the site of the lava eruption.
There are no indications that the intensity of the activity declining.
- At this moment it is unclear how the situation will develop. However, three scenarios are considered most likely:
- The migration of magma could stop, resulting in a gradual reduction in seismic activity and no
further eruptions.
- The dike could reach the Earth's surface north of Dyngjujökull causing another eruption, possibly on a
new fissure. Such an eruption could include lava flow and (or) explosive activity.
- The intrusion reaches the surface and an eruption occurs again where either the fissure is partly or
entirely beneath Dyngjujökull. This would most likely produce a flood in Jökulsá á Fjöllum and perhaps
explosive, ash-producing activity.
- Other scenarios cannot be excluded. For example, an eruption inside the Bárdarbunga caldera.

From the Icelandic Met Office:

At 10:00 UTC, IMO changed the Aviation Colour Code for Bárðarbunga to ‘orange', signifying that significant emission of ash into the atmosphere is unlikely. The aviation colour-code for the Askja volcano remains at ‘yellow'.

_http://en.vedur.is/earthquakes-and-volcanism/articles/nr/2949
Manually processed earthquakes since 16 August 2014:
bbbeginman.png

The timing is colour coded, see the bar to the right of each map. The date and timing of each map is in the lower right hand corner (yyyymmdd 00:00).

This source seem to be reliable and is quoted by other sources found in internet. Earthquakes are ongoing in Bardabunga region. For earthquakes there since 16 August 2014 see picture above. There is more information behind the links above. Behind the first one there is a report of the events til 16 August 2014, which is regularly updated. The whole thing has the potential for a big one IMO. And when I see the crazy things the PTB do and talk the last days ...

Anthony said:
Mystery glow over the Pacific Ocean: Pilots left baffled by strange
orange and red lights spotted in the dead of night

I know Cayce talks about the Pacific, but it kind of sounds like the same thing:

"A wave of deadly plagues will sweep around the planet, killing over 100 million people and disabling as many more. Acid rains will devastate the rain forests of South America and unleash new viruses that have been contained there for ages. An unknown source of radiation will appear on the floor of the Atlantic Ocean and it will kill the marine life there, leading to worldwide food shortages. Earthquakes in New York, Illinois, Wisconsin, Florida, Texas, California and Oregon will cripple America’s economic infrastructure and complete collapse will ensue.

See also here (I can't copy and paste it)
https://www.quakefinder.com/research/EQTdata/IWSE2005_EQL_revised.pdf

M.T.

Methane eruptions plus thunderstorms plus earthquakes plus comets plus psychopaths plus ebola plus ice age; yep, extraordinary things will change in physical terms, i'm just curious of the psychological effect, I mean, if things hit all at the same time I don't know.. I have curiosity. The only thing I know is unpredicted would be the wave, but maybe that's just a fairy tale to keep having hope. The most sad thing would be that psychopaths get defeated or taken out of the power, and then the weather stuff hits the earth, like a really bad joke.

Btw, Edgar Cayce said something about a technology resembling the Atlanteans' that would destroy our planet. The only thing that resembles this is the supposed secret techno from a government that produces eartquakes, mentioned in the transcripts about the Haiti catastrophe.

Alkhemist said:
I remember reading somewhere (not sure if it was from the Cs or not) that most planetary cultures would have left their home world by now because "living permanently on a planet's surface isn't safe" (or something close to that).

I don't think it was from the C's. What I remember reading once in the transcripts, is that living on a planet is much more comfortable, even if it means a shorter life span (in the case of the Nephilim). I would think a planetary culture wanting to leave their planet surface, would only be the case if said planet was no longer habitable.

Lilou said:
Alkhemist said:

I don't think it was from the C's. What I remember reading once in the transcripts, is that living on a planet is much more comfortable, even if it means a shorter life span (in the case of the Nephilim). I would think a planetary culture wanting to leave their planet surface, would only be the case if said planet was no longer habitable.

Yes you're right, I remember that well too...

C's: Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

Q: And what is this obvious thing?

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

Q: Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?

A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.

Q: Well, would such a race be 3rd or 4th density in orientation?

A: Why not elements of both?

Q: What is the most likely place that such a race would have originated from?

A: Oh, maybe Orion, for example?

Q: Okay. If such a race did, in fact, travel to this location in space/time, how many generations have come and gone on their space ark during this period of travel, assuming, of course, that such a thing has happened?

A: Maybe 12.

Q: Okay, that implies that they have rather extended life spans...

A: Yes...

Q: Assuming this to be the case, what are their lifespans?

A: 2,000 of your years. ... When in space, that is...

Q: And what is the span when on terra firma?

A: 800 years.

Q: Well, has it not occurred to them that staying in space might not be better?

A: No. Planets are much more "comfortable."

Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has traveled here...

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!

A: You never had one!

Q: Well, I was planning on one! ...Any other comment?

A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.

Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to these hypothetical aliens?

A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.

Q: Well, what racial types are the 'good guys?'

A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."

Q: And that's the only good guys?

A: That's all you need.

Q: Wonderful! So, if it is a Grey or Lizzie, you know they aren't the nice guys. But, if it is tall and blond, you need to ask questions!

A: All is subjective when it comes to nice and not nice. Some on 2nd density would think of you as "not nice," to say the least!!!

Q: That's for sure! Especially the roaches! Maybe we ought to get in touch with some of these good guys...
A: When the "time" is right.

With my overactive imagination, I had to add this part because in my mind, it's just too damn scary!

Q: Well, are we going to have time to do all these things?

A: All these things were suggested for this reason, among others.

Q: So, all the things you have suggested are to get us ready for this event?

A: Yes.

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!

A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!

A: The alternative is less appetising.

Q: Sure! I don't want to be lunch!

A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?

A: Contemplate.

Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT!
Wonderful!!! Anything further?

A: Stay tuned for all pertinent information.

Thanks for posting the transcript regarding this, Ascien. I searched for it, but didn't have any luck.

Well this article from yesterday has following to say about Bardarbunga right now http://www.sott.net/article/284796-Iceland-volcano-blasts-back-to-life

Iceland volcano blasts back to life

A new volcanic eruption in southeast Iceland on Sunday (Aug. 31) fountained lava nearly 200 feet (60 meters) into the air.

Lava is spewing from the same crack as a small eruption that occurred Friday (Aug. 29). The fissure slices through the 200-year-old Holuhraun lava field, between Bardarbunga volcano and Askja volcano.

The "calm" eruption is 50 times more powerful than Friday's outburst, according to the Iceland Met Office. Lava was streaming from the fissure at 15.9 million gallons per minute (1,000 cubic meters per second) at 7 a.m. local time (3 a.m. ET) on Sunday, three hours after the flare-up began. The basalt flow covered almost 2 miles (3 kilometers) by mid-morning local time. The crack feeding the lava flow has also expanded to the north and south, and is now almost 1 mile (1.5 km) long.

The eruption can be seen on live webcams here and here, though a storm severely lowered visibility Sunday.

Emergency officials briefly raised the aviation alert warning to red, but no commercial flights have been affected.

The volcanic activity kicked off Aug. 16, when thousands of small earthquakes underneath the Bardarbunga volcano signaled fresh magma (molten rock) was burrowing underground. After a few days, the tremors showed the magma push off toward the northeast, forming a long channel called a dike. This narrow magma intrusion is now more than 28 miles (45 km) long.

On Aug. 29, the dike punched through to the surface in the Holuhraun lava field, an older lava flow that erupted in 1797. Lava briefly erupted just after midnight local time (8 p.m. ET) for three to four hours. A small amount of molten rock streamed from an old fissure some 2,000 feet (600 m) long, jetting clouds of steam. The Holuhraun lava field sits at the toe of Dyngjujokull glacier, between Bardarbunga volcano and Askja volcano. Askja volcano is located 30 miles (50 km) northeast of Bardarbunga. Fissures from earlier eruptions fractured the remote and rugged terrain. As the dike tunneled underground and neared the surface there, it shifted the ground, opening new cracks and widening older fractures, scientists with the University of Iceland reported.

New cracks in the glacier covering Bardarbunga volcano also hint at unrest beneath the ice.

Bardarbunga volcano is buried under an ice cap 1,310 to 1,970 feet (400 to 600 m) thick. Three circular crevasses, described as ice cauldrons, were discovered in the ice cap during a reconnaissance flight Aug. 27, the Met Office said. Each pit is about 32 to 50 feet (10 to 15 m) deep. The pits indicate either an eruption or geothermal heating that is melting ice deep below the glacier's surface, according to the Met Office.

Scientists can only detect a subglacial eruption at Bardarbunga by watching for melting and "listening" for the seismic signals of lava melting ice.

If you look at the webcams that are mentioned in the article right now (http://www.livefromiceland.is/webcams/bardarbunga http://www.livefromiceland.is/webcams/bardarbunga-2/) it looks like a cloud (ash cloud?) can be seen? So if that cloud is coming from Bardarbunga, then is it just steam or already ash that is coming out of the vulcano? I guess it is as of now just steam, since I can't find a report yet, that says that ash is already pushing into the sky?

Pashalis said:
If you look at the webcams that are mentioned in the article right now (http://www.livefromiceland.is/webcams/bardarbunga http://www.livefromiceland.is/webcams/bardarbunga-2/) it looks like a cloud (ash cloud?) can be seen? So if that cloud is coming from Bardarbunga, then is it just steam or already ash that is coming out of the vulcano? I guess it is as of now just steam, since I can't find a report yet, that says that ash is already pushing into the sky?

Right now you can see that cloud more clearly, since the sun is shining against it...

Back
Top Bottom