where does human's IMAGINATION really come from?

dinkot

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi everyone, I'm a 'beginner' truthseeker (& Starseed) from Indonesia. I do hope to learn more Deeper & REAL Truths from this board.

Especially I am always very curious about: where is human's IMAGINATION really come from?.. especially the 'artist/creative' Type's super-vivid Imaginations even 'other-worldly' Imaginations such as novels, movies like Harry Potter, Narnia, etc etc?.. surely they can't just simply come from the physical brain (as those scientists often said), right?..

hope I can learn more & Deeper Truths from this board about our 'mysterious' Existence & Everything!

thank you
-regards from a 'beginner' truthseeker (& Starseed) from Indonesia-

Hello dinkot,

Please try not to post the same question in different sections of the forum as it could be considered as spamming.

I removed the original, identical post, which was posted in the board "What's on your mind".

dinkot said:
Especially I am always very curious about: where is human's IMAGINATION really come from?.. especially the 'artist/creative' Type's super-vivid Imaginations even 'other-worldly' Imaginations such as novels, movies like Harry Potter, Narnia, etc etc?.. surely they can't just simply come from the physical brain (as those scientists often said), right?..

Hi dinkot,

for a starting point, besides reading The Wave Series, here is an interesting thread on the topic of Psychic Projectors, which might answer some of your questions.

The term imagination has different connotations in terms of the 4th Way Work; it is one of the forces which keep man asleep. For more comprehensive details, you can read the entry in the Cassiopaea Glossary on Imagination vs. Impression.

Hope this helps a little.

Just play with the search engine and see what comes out, such as some glee from the C's:
====================
Session980808:
[...]
A: My dear Arkadiusz, by now, you know imagination is the bridge to the Akashic.
Q: (L) So, you are saying that his idea is a bridge to the Akashic, and when he gets such ideas, they are important clues?
A: Good!
=======================
Session 020330:
[...]
Q: (V) ... What is the difference between creative visualization and imagination?
A: Not much.
==================
Session 960428:
[...]
Q: (L) What was the source of the dream where this was stated to me quite clearly?
A: Dreams are the best forum for disinformation that exists.
Q: (L) Okay. I can see that. But, at the same time they are also one of the best ways to get information from the subconscious and the higher conscious, is this not true?
A: We have mentioned dualities a lot!!
=============
==================
Session 950304:
[...]
Q: (L) Scientists have been making a lot of conjectures about the matter of the Universe and what they have been saying is that 90 to 95% of the matter needed to make the universe stable is unaccounted for. They call this dark matter. There have been a number of theories proposed as to what this dark matter consists of. I would like to know what is this dark matter?
A: You are "chasing rainbows" and so are they.
=====================

Session 941018:
[...]
Q: (L) Are you part of our higher consciousness?
A: So is everything else.
=======================

Session 941016:
[...]
Q: (L) Did they abduct me or what is the source of this memory?
A: It is a memory of a past life held in the deep subconscious level.
======================

Session 940730:
[...]
Q: (L) Are they in cahoots with the aliens?
A: Not knowingly.
Q: (L) How, then?
A: Subconscious. Implants.
======================

Session 940716:
[...]
A: Maybe. Some crystals with energy fields. Don't need protection if you have knowledge.
Q: (L) How do we get this knowledge?
A: It is deep in the subconscious.
Q: (L) When did we get it?
A: Before birth.
Q: (L) Is there anything else we can do for protection?
A: Learn, meditate, read.
========================
Session 970329:
[...]
Q: (L) ... what is memory?
A: Conscious and subconscious record of perceptions.
=========================
Session 970405:
[...]
Q: (L) My first question is: If memory is conscious and subconscious record of perception, as you have stated, and there occurs a "reality merge," as you also described previously, some sort of time manipulation, does this automatically change individual perceptions?
A: Perceptions "leap" into place according to markers in the eternally present continuum.
Q: (L) What are these markers?
A: Experiential breaks in the perceptual realm of continuance.
===================

Session 020504:
[...]
Q: (L) Why did J** hurt his back?
A: Over his ideal weight; first hit from karmic memory.
==============
Session 020330:
[...]
A: How do you know that "thinking" is energy?
Q: (V) Well, I don't think that I know that it is, I'm just postulating and thinking about it.
A: How about "utilization?"
Q: (V) Okay, what is energy? ...[...]
A: Take an example: Light is an energy expression of gravity. Utilization of gravity "generates" light.
[...]
A: And, as you already guess, consciousness "precedes" light as an energy expression...
[..]
A: What would you utilize light for?
Q: (V) Well, to raise consciousness. To raise awareness.
A: How would light raise consciousness?
================
Session 990710:
[...]
Q: (A) ... First, we were told that gravity is essentially the most universal force and that it is from this that everything originates...
A: Gravity is the binder.
=======================
Session 981128:
[...]
A: Consciousness is in reality, the purest form of energy. The alter realm is composed of consciousness energy. To better understand the concept, one must utilize one's memory of particularly vivid dreams, when one had the sensate of physicality in a transitory state.
Q: (A) How to bridge the physical and ethereal worlds?
A: Gravity is the key....
====================
Session000527:
[...]
Q: (L) In terms of these neutrinos and soul composition, how are memories formed or held or patterned with these neutrinos?
A: Contained within for release when and if suitable.
======================

Of course, as usual, you never find exactly what you are looking for, as I thought I remember a line about how over 90-95% of our thoughts are from our subconscious... or something like that, as it seems the 'apple doesn't fall far from the tree.' And aren't apples food for thought? Some sweet, some not so much so? ;D

gdpetti, thanks for that collection of quotes about imagination, creative visualization and so forth!

dinkot said:
Hi everyone, I'm a 'beginner' truthseeker (& Starseed) from Indonesia. I do hope to learn more Deeper & REAL Truths from this board.

Laura has dealt with possibilities related to questions involving content. As for a person's capacity and ability for imagination, I think of that as related to an ability to make a focal point involving certain ratios of our different brain waves.

Here's a related image, keeping in mind that the boundaries of the various definitions are more or less arbitrary:

EEG+Brain+Waves.png

fMRI studies indicate you can deliberately shift among the various patterns according to what mental capacity or ability you want to exercise. For example:

Gamma can be associated with a state some researchers call "inattention" or not being focused on one particular thing. In Gamma a person's mind is very busy associatively noticing everything that can be noticed. Some researchers even have audacity to claim this high energy state is dangerous to the brain. You don't often see the Gamma band represented in other places that teach about brain waves, but many people feel very strongly that whether or not it's dysfunctional depends on a person's objective at the time and whether or not the state is unnaturally forced due to stimulant drugs.

Beta can be associated with a regular "occupied" state. For example, deductive arithmetic where you already know the rules for addition, multiplication or whatever and you are simply busy performing the calculations according to these rules. Also inductive arithmetic by factoring large numbers into their simpler parts according to whether you are working with polynomials, square roots, lowest common multiplier or whatever.

Alpha can be associated with contemplation involving your past, as well as light meditation and purposeful recall, like recapitulation.

Theta is often associated with dreaminess, daydreaming and differing degrees of lucidity and can be practically useful. Assuming you are of sufficient age and that you've organized the knowledge you've gained over the years with some consistency, then Theta can also be associated with options as to how to access your memory contents. Sort of like the difference between a library's Dewey Decimal system and a popular bookstore's display of books according to "most popular", "highest rated", "self-help", etc. Using a library's method offers meta-levels or hierarchical organization and logical, historical, natural and other ways of cross-referencing info in order to find exactly what you're looking for.

Being able to organize and access your own memory in lots of different ways would make stories easier to create, no?

I think this state generally goes unused in any disciplined way for many people and may explain why it gets a bad rep. It can be misused as "escape" from responsibility into fantasy and fiction. Also, it seems to me that due to so many people living stressed out lives and being chronically tired, usually when a person gets that mentally and physically relaxed, the probabilities are that they will drift right into...

Delta which can be associated with actual sleep and it's particular ways of dreaming.

Maybe the existence of various brainwaves is just one of our connections to the electromagnetic spectrum.

These are just my thoughts FWIW.

thank you very much for all the comments/posts, they are very educating & informative , as I'm learning them all now..!

Although, just to re-confirm,.. are ALL 'other-worldly' Imaginations like in those 'never-land' such as Harry Potter's world/universe, Chronicle of Narnia's world/universe, TRON (science-fiction)'s world/universe, and many more 'weird, NOT-existing-in-this-real-world' Imaginations ... could they all really exist (or even already existed) somewhere perhaps in another realm/dimension or alternate-universe??...

Because surely,.. GOD should be much larger & bigger than even the most creative, imaginative artist/creative people/humans & their Imaginations ,.. right?

dinkot said:
thank you very much for all the comments/posts, they are very educating & informative , as I'm learning them all now..!

Although, just to re-confirm,.. are ALL 'other-worldly' Imaginations like in those 'never-land' such as Harry Potter's world/universe, Chronicle of Narnia's world/universe, TRON (science-fiction)'s world/universe, and many more 'weird, NOT-existing-in-this-real-world' Imaginations ... could they all really exist (or even already existed) somewhere perhaps in another realm/dimension or alternate-universe??...

Hi dinkot.

I presume that what you are getting at is a question more like this: Just because stuff that happens in a story can't happen in the world that we are currently familiar with due to what physics says are limitations, does that mean this kind of stuff can't happen somewhere else?

The answer from my perspective is that it depends on whether reality in "other" places , dimensions, etc, is based on the same constituents (fermions and bosons) as it seems to be in our familiar day-to-day world.

IMO, anyone who says a definite "yes" or "no" ought to be able to provide a reasoning why it is possible or impossible because a failure to understand underlying assumptions about what reality is made of may be what allows a lot of fantastic stories to be created in the first place.

My 2 cents.

dinkot said:
Because surely,.. GOD should be much larger & bigger than even the most creative, imaginative artist/creative people/humans & their Imaginations ,.. right?

I don't see your connection between "larger and bigger" and possibilities of alternate realities in the sense in which you seem to be using it. We would have to overcome an argument based on a view from physics that says that at Planck scales (in particular, considering the Planck rate of change) the concept of "infinity" and the concept of "finitude" does not exist because they are not based on anything that is measurable, thus not possible, thus not existing.

Maybe such "alternate" realities are not as physical as what we are used to and currently beyond our ability to say anything definite about them.

If you aren't comfortable with this answer, then some deep study may be indicated as well as feedback from other members who have spent more time than I on this particular topic.

By the way, have you read the Wave series?

dinkot said:

Hi dinkot,

Why would you wish for these alternative realities to exist ?

Usually, ideas don't come from nowhere, they are built from pre-existing ideas and it's the new connections between them that creates a new one.
All these stories borrow from a pool of already written stories and are transposed with different characters or imagined worlds but they don't fundamentally diverge from 3D constrains about human interactions, plots and so on, otherwise they would not make a good story that we could relate to ;)

The thread about positive dissociation might be interesting for you.

A lot of these imaginings have been around for a long time in one form or another, which is why it's so easy to sue whoever came up with a recent version of the same form, isn't this the basis of fractals, for why should imagination that bubbles up from our subconscious be any different? Which fractal came first? Is any of it real? Sounds like the basis of that line of the Morpheus character in the Matrix films, in which, by the third film, we find that none of it really was.

It also reminds me of the third book in The Celestine Prophecy series, in which some people get stuck in their own desires, imaginations, etc... disassociated, which seems to happen a lot in the 'afterlife' (or so I've read) and a reason it takes 'time' to process each of us, as all the beliefs have to get weeded out of our personal gardens, cluttered with all the crap we've accumulated over the years, so much of which is based on everyone's collective imaginings, sort of like 'hope' in every election cycle. That was a lot of imagining recently wasn't it? :lol: Wasn't it real while it lasted? And isn't it still real for some? :shock:

It seems that for the creator of these stories, especially those that linger in multiple writings such as with Rowling's Potterverse, these characters take on a life of their own(especially with the added on imaginings of its readers with all their musings on the same), which is usually the case, only with most, the end of the story is the end of their characters, but while active in the mind's imagination sector, they would seem real, wouldn't they? Depending upon how much energy is focused on it, and isn't that the case with the Potterverse? It's fading away since the story stopped and the fans slowly departed, like the end of a cycle or a vector in our space/time. It's only as real as the one imagining it allows it to be, individually and together as more join in or leave.

Not many really get lost in these imagined worlds do they? Like with any drug, it wears off like most states of dissociation, which seems to tie in with the development of empathy through sympathy etc? Remember that statement from Laura's C's about the chubrachakra or whatever, as well as the discovery of those WW2 airplanes on the seafloor, in that it is a collective combination that makes the interaction what it is? Perhaps the characters of these stories represent fractal energies that work through the archetypes of our subconscious in creating ourselves in their own imagination? Closing of the Grand Cycle brings it all to a collective consummation of completion in deciding whose story fractal will win out and start the next fractal? The battle of light vs dark as usual in which the collective count matters in the end, sort of like those singing contests on tv in which the audience calls in to vote for the winner. Their status as stars are 'real' and grow until they are voted off and they fall back to reality, whatever that is. And in some's imagination, perhaps they have remained stars as that reality continues in a different dimension, whose potential bleedthrough could be a factor of their own imagination, as well as a few hopeful friends, all of whom could be in a fantasy state of subjective imagination overload, or just a thinning of the veil. With all these potentials being played with by anyone seeking to mess with our minds, it's hard to stay on course and know what is or isn't real at times, but then that's what grounding is for, right? That's why the audience is allowed to vote? A reality check. It forces delusions to depart... at least this stage and this story, but the energies could remain elsewhere in different expressions, different fractals like meme's perhaps?

Keep hope alive? ;D Is anything ever really dead? Any story can be resurrected and restarted like the seed of any relationship, which so often seems to start in our imagination. The object of our affection then interacts with our 'reality' and cojoins the game with imaginings of its own... and the Child is born... perhaps in a manger, right? ;)

I've lived with the Harry Potter series now for about 6 years due to my now 15 year old daughters absolute passion for them translating into multiple watchings, readings, discussions.

I was one of those - brought up on Lewis and Tolkien and after that an immersion in the true meaning of story and myth - who remained highly skeptical around the whole Potter phenomenon and the machine that came with it. However the more, in her company, I have watched the films in particular (which to the die hard Potter fans, though not as good as the books, do still capture the essence and development of the story arch), I have been much struck by the many profound parallels to our times, their deeply prophetic undertone as well as the love, friendship, courage, faith and loyalty that are its only antidotes. I have watched how this message has informed her psychological profile and how deeply it has led her to think about the world she sees going crazy all around her. And now I see the possibility that this process was of a psychic phenomenon, and that for whatever reason that strangely forceful, determined and desperate woman author was 'chosen' to be a channel for a whole generation who were going to need to know something very profound and very dark to grow into through the mechanism of a story in preparation of what was to come.

Palinurus does a great review of their value focusing in particular on just one of the books here:

Ponerization explained for teens: Harry Potter saga # 5 - Order of the Phœnix

I post this now because my daughter made a remarkable self composition video (a kind of filling in of the blanks from the films, using other film stock to create a new variation on the key narratives) about a week before the COVID scam kicked off. She was very anxious and emotional at the time and kept saying 'there's something bad in the air and I feel it coming'. At the time I knew it was a remarkable expression of something very deep within her she knew was at stake and what was about to happen. Anyhow I watched it again today and again it moved me to my core - and then the thought struck me. Voldemort is like a manifestation of a prophesy of the purpose and means of Bill Gates; his soul ripping and creating of horcruxes symbolic of Gate's likely Greenbaum programming... and the wands they stick into each others arms, vaccines. Crazy I know but as an image of the purpose to wipe out and or control 'muggle borns' a powerful resonator with what we know is the purpose.

So where does imagination come from? Sometimes it seems to come fully charged with great prescience to those who may not understand the inspiration they are channeling but have the drive to act on it and thus bring it to the world. Some things I think are truly meant to be and sit out of time, waiting for their moment to have the impact intended - maybe not their obvious first blush, but the deep seeds they lay in millions of growing minds for a moment in the future when such instinctual 'knowing' will have a far greater need and purpose.

Back
Top Bottom