SOTT Wallpaper

Wow! :perfect: I love it! Good job Grini and thanks for sharing...
Giving me some ideas too, thanks for the inspiration. ;)

Thanks everyone! :)

MK Scarlett said:
Wow! :perfect: I love it! Good job Grini and thanks for sharing...
Giving me some ideas too, thanks for the inspiration. ;)

I can't tell you how happy I am if this really inspired you. That means there will be more amazing photos and/or photomanipulations! :wow:

Yesterday I made another wallpaper, icy one. Idea came from SOTT's header, from upper right corner where some nice images show up. One of them is our planet in the snow and question "Cold yet?". That one stuck in my mind and I was thinking for over a week now how should I try to make something similiar. So, here it is!

Attachments

• cold-yet16-10.jpg
    cold-yet16-10.jpg
    555.9 KB · Views: 274
  • cold-yet-16-9.jpg
    cold-yet-16-9.jpg
    469.6 KB · Views: 252
Well done grini, they look great! :clap:
:perfect:

Can these be downloaded to be used as a screen saver?

Arwenn said:
Well done grini, they look great! :clap:
:perfect:

Can these be downloaded to be used as a screen saver?

Of course! :) Just download the one that fits your screen size. I uploaded two versions, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratio.

Nice wallpapers Grini! I decided to do something as well, mine doesn't look so good but it deals with hieroglyphs and ancient times:
KjgeqPY.jpg

The meaning of the signs means "Signs of the Times" :lol:

Daniello said:
Great wallpapers. How did you achieve this cool background?

Thanks Daniello! :)
For the last wallpaper I found free hi res image of a frozen water surface. I then played with it in Photoshop, added more blue color, more contrast, duplicated it and flipped horizontally, added lightning effect so I could get dark left and right side and I think I used Dodge tool a bit.

Edgitarra, that is really cool wallpaper! :)
Do you have hi res version of it? If so, could you please attach it here?

I'm sorry, I do not have any other version. This is why I told that the version of this wallpaper is not so well done. But I will do others sooner or later.

Made another wallpaper today with Caesar. The quote is from the session 12 July 2014.
I uploaded two version for two most used screen sizes.

Attachments

• caesar16-9.jpg
    caesar16-9.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 115
  • caesar16-10.jpg
    caesar16-10.jpg
    529.6 KB · Views: 116
Back
Top Bottom