Show #49 - Into the Mystic: Interview with Laura Knight-Jadczyk

ametist said:
I'd like to ask about the chat room during the show, where can it be found ?

It can be find at the bottom of the web page.

However, I think that you have to log-in to the site in order to see it.

Please note that it appears a couple of minutes after the beginning of the show, then please do a refresh of your browser in order to see it.

Gandalf said:
ametist said:

Please note that it appears a couple of minutes after the beginning of the show, then please do a refresh of your browser in order to see it.

I'm not sure that you have to log in to see it (after you refresh the page), but you do have to log in to post on it.

Nienna said:
Gandalf said:
ametist said:

I'm not sure that you have to log in to see it (after you refresh the page), but you do have to log in to post on it.

Yep, that is right as far as I know...

These are exhaustive answers, thank you.
Gotta log in on the blogtalk, the next show raises great many quesitons! :)

Carlisle said:
Gandalf said:
Zadius Sky said:
I'm glad that it was another great show - I hadn't listened to it as I am hoping a transcript would be created soon.

I'm pretty certain that someone is going to transcribe it pretty soon.

I will get started on this today. Great show as always!

The initial transcript is now up on transop ready for proofing, and I've attached it here if anyone wants to read in the meantime.

Thanks once again for the show, it has helped drill in a lot of concepts to use to examine my life.

Attachments

• STR#49 - Interview with LKJ.docx
    61.5 KB · Views: 49
Carlisle said:
Carlisle said:
Gandalf said:
Zadius Sky said:
I'm glad that it was another great show - I hadn't listened to it as I am hoping a transcript would be created soon.

The initial transcript is now up on transop ready for proofing, and I've attached it here if anyone wants to read in the meantime.

Thanks once again for the show, it has helped drill in a lot of concepts to use to examine my life.
Thanks a lot Carlisle, that was very fast :thup:

kanader said:
Carlisle said:
Carlisle said:
Gandalf said:
Zadius Sky said:

Thanks a lot Carlisle, that was very fast :thup:

Indeed, that was fast. Thanks, Carlisle. I just finished reading/listening to this one. Very informative.

:rockon:

Thank you Laura so much for this wonderful discussion, and thank you also for the countless hours of your life you have put into giving at least some of us a better chance of survival. I don't mean to come across as fawning, but after Julius Caesar, you probably rate as the next most "ground-breaking" person on the planet, as far as I can see it anyway.

Anyway, your discussion was something I needed to hear and it has prompted me into taking very important actions I have been putting off for far too long, such as joining the FOTCM.

ametist said:

On the same page as the show, appearing between the area at the top (player and show description) and the area at the bottom ("Comments").

It only appears when a show is live, and if you're logged in. Sometimes you have to reload the page to make it show up. If you're unlucky, you may have to reload multiple times before it finally shows up.

Just finished listening to it. It was really a great show! The warmth and humor come through along with the jam-packed information. :) Thanks to all for this show.

I skipped Shows #47 & 48 to listen to this first, so I'll listen to those in the next few days and be caught up for Show #50 with Patrick and Heather.

Thank you for such a brilliant and informative interview. I am forever amazed at your memory Laura and how you can intelligently answer random questions immediately and informatively when many of them are so complex and you need to sift through so many concepts! Absolutely incredible - the work of the higher centres for sure!

I wrote down loads of notes but the file got saved into my temp file by mistake - about 3am by the time I had finished. I cannot find the tmp file when going through explore. However I am now even more grateful for the transcript! Funny when i went to save the transcript that is when it came up with the save as - temp file, so I noted where the lost one was. Am not a tchie.

Anyhow so grateful for the work you all do so diligently and the amazing questions that gave the answers we all needed to hear. I listen to all the shows without fail. Thank you again - I really do not know how you fit so much into each day - totally, incredibly, amazing. Yet you keep on top of everything and all 'appears' to work like clockwork. Such good role models for our health regime and The Work.

Leonarda said:
Thank you very much to Laura and family for your time and energy. Laura explains everything clear as water, not only is a pleasure to listen to her, I also feel more energetic.

Yes, absolutely. She seems to have boundless energy. And she says she has energy issues.. yeah right!
What I wonder, would she be like without energy issues?!

jsf said:
Good to know that part 5 of Knowledge & Being will be public.

Yes, looking forward to this too. A "The Wave" video series to complement the books & K & B sounds awesome! Thanks to Carlisle for the super quick transcript, especially with what he's been dealing with in his personal life recently.

I have to say that I have listened to show #49 twice now. Both times what stood out for me was Laura's explanation of Caesar (which I will need to do more reading on), also I need to finish Comets and the Horns of Moses (I am half way through), preparing for the coming days this year and going forward, and the last part she stated about spending time with family.

I feel the same way when I am with my wife and two children. I really cherish those moments and get a feeling of relief when we do activities together.

Thank you so much for the work you all do!

Here's an link to the show in it's YT incarnation with complimentary images. Thanks go to Parallel for working on it.

http://youtu.be/4RS3ox9T_d0

Back
Top Bottom