0 New Year

Nienna said:
DreamGod said:
irjO said:
What I don't understand very well is that Laura read once that in the XVII when one of the king of england (don't remember the name right know) at his coronation as king, a second sun appeared for a day in heaven and people took it as a message from God to bless the new king, if that really happened (the second sun) then it already appeared! and the Comets are coming on the way from that time.. but maybe I misunderstood it!

Not posible because of this:

August 15, 1998

Q: (L) We have been discussing this period of the Brown Star. Is this period 26 or 27 million years?
A: Close.
Q: (L) So, the last time it was here was at the time of the dyings of the dinosaurs?
A: Possible.
Q: (L) What is the period of the orbit of the Brown Star? (A) Is it periodic?
A: Variably periodic.
Q: (A) This variability is due to perturbations from other stars, correct?
A: And gravitational anomalies from other sources.
Q: (A) Has it already come through the Oort Cloud and is now getting farther and farther away?
A: No.
Q: (L) They said it had already passed through on its way IN.
A: Yes.

Mod's note: changed the name to Frank as this is a pirated copy of the Cs sessions and those who stole them don't have any idea of privacy.

DreamGod, if I recall, you were cautioned once before of using these pirated copies of the Cs sessions without changing the real names of individuals to what is used by Laura. If it was not you, then you can take this as your first warning.

Not only is it an invasion of privacy, but there are legal reasons for this, as well.

It would be nice if you could start using Laura's legal version of the Cs sessions. Or use the ones that are here on the forum.

Nienna, I wasnt aware of that, thanks for the warning and sorry about this. I dont want to cause any problem.

DreamGod said:
Nienna, I wasnt aware of that, thanks for the warning and sorry about this. I dont want to cause any problem.

Okay, thanks for clarifying that it was not you that had been notified about it previously.

Hopefully, you can get your information from here so that you are using the "official" Cs sessions. ;)

irjO said:
What I don't understand very well is that Laura read once that in the XVII when one of the king of england (don't remember the name right know) at his coronation as king, a second sun appeared for a day in heaven and people took it as a message from God to bless the new king, if that really happened (the second sun) then it already appeared! and the Comets are coming on the way from that time.. but maybe I misunderstood it!
DreamGod said:
Nienna said:
DreamGod said:
irjO said:

Not posible because of this:

August 15, 1998

Q: (L) We have been discussing this period of the Brown Star. Is this period 26 or 27 million years?
A: Close.
Q: (L) So, the last time it was here was at the time of the dyings of the dinosaurs?
A: Possible.
Q: (L) What is the period of the orbit of the Brown Star? (A) Is it periodic?
A: Variably periodic.
Q: (A) This variability is due to perturbations from other stars, correct?
A: And gravitational anomalies from other sources.
Q: (A) Has it already come through the Oort Cloud and is now getting farther and farther away?
A: No.
Q: (L) They said it had already passed through on its way IN.
A: Yes.

Mod's note: changed the name to Frank as this is a pirated copy of the Cs sessions and those who stole them don't have any idea of privacy.

DreamGod, if I recall, you were cautioned once before of using these pirated copies of the Cs sessions without changing the real names of individuals to what is used by Laura. If it was not you, then you can take this as your first warning.

Not only is it an invasion of privacy, but there are legal reasons for this, as well.

It would be nice if you could start using Laura's legal version of the Cs sessions. Or use the ones that are here on the forum.

Wow thanks Serendipity!! I have read this post before but this time it "CLICKED". There's some other transcripts that deal with this chronology of events but now it makes sense so thankyou!
irJOI , just had a thought about the " coronation as king" and if the "seeing of the second sun is still to come, then it maybe it's when Queen Elizabeth hands over to Charles which was reported to happen soon???

irjO said:

I think I remember something like that from Laura, basically that the passage of the dark star already happened, sometime in the Middle Ages I think, and we're getting what comes after: comets. (I'm a bit too tired to dig for the exact quote.) And, given that the Early Middle Ages may have been "inserted" into the historical timeline... I wonder what we will get from the finished database. There could be something there that marks the close approach of our sun's companion in recorded history.

Laura said:
In view of all the crazy climate events that have dominated the first 2 months of 2014, not to mention societal and political events of the past year, and our own experiences, I've been thinking a lot about the opening of the following session:

Session Date: June 20th 2009

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Poinonia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) Is there any particular reason you made the announcement about 5 years to go?

A: Just reminding you.

Q: (L) You normally have never been date-specific.

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes.

Anyway, the utilization of the term "Year Zero" in conjunction with what is actually going on seems to me to be something of a "hit" and at the very least, very interesting. In view of the Cs remarks about the onset of Ice Ages, maybe next year, Year One, is the first year of the Ice Age?

6th month now of this 2014, almost five years of this session [june 20].

We've had strange climate around the world, mass death of animals, sinkholes, floods, landslides, earthquakes and....a dud comet like Linear..We have "cluster" comets this year:

Comet Sonear (C/2014 A4) - d
P/2014 A2 (Hill) -
P/2014 A3 (PanSTARRS) -
C/2014 B1 ( Schwartz ) -
C/2014 A5 ( PanSTARRS ) -
2014 AA52 - added Feb.
C/2014 C2 ( STEREO ) -
P/2014 C1 ( TOTAS ) -
2014 BF63 -
C/2014 H1 ( Christensen ) -
C/2014 J1 ( Catalina )
C/2014 G3 ( PanSTARRS )
C/2014 F2 ( Tenagra )
C/2014 G1 ( PanSTARRS )
C/2014 F1 ( Hill )
C/2014 E2 ( Jacques )
P/2014 E1 ( Larson ) -
C/2014 C3 ( NEOWISE )
C/2014 C2 ( STEREO )

And one that it's going to be very interesting: C/2013 A1 Siding Spring an Oort cloud comet discovered on 3 January 2013 will have a close encounter with Mars next October 19 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=addgzPMeqDY

We have MERS on USA already and a world cup...

Wars in the space: Star Wars tested for Eastern Europe; US space weapons "unofficial declaration of war"; "soft assassinations" planned for last weekend's EU election winners. http://www.sott.net/article/279889-The-Truthseeker-US-plans-first-strike-on-Russia.

"Soft assassinations" remembers me Alois Irlmaier´s prophecies and the start of WWIII...

and revolutions happen... as the Ice Age arrives quietly

Interesting year indeed.

And one that it's going to be very interesting: C/2013 A1 Siding Spring an Oort cloud comet discovered on 3 January 2013 will have a close encounter with Mars next October 19 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=addgzPMeqDY

This comet has the potential for a great show! I'm very surprised everyone hasn't been jumping up and down about this "little beauty" . Just finished Pierre's book! This should be a plasma cracker! Even if the distance is too great for normal discharge ( given potential) the tail brushing the surface should give all the ingredients needed to prove the EU theory correct......no?

Mod's note: fixed quote tag

I would suggest to merge this post with this new one ("Year Zero"- the title of WikiLeak's latest data dump). Yesterday when I listened to the news about wikileaks I could not help to think about Year 0 said by the C's back in 2009. Big hint, osit.

JGeropoulas said:
WikiLeaks releases 'entire hacking capacity of the CIA'

_http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/07/wikileaks-releases-entire-hacking-capacity-cia.html

WikiLeaks on Tuesday released what it said is the full hacking capacity of the CIA in a stunning 8,000-plus page disclosure the anti-secrecy website contends is “the largest ever publication of confidential documents on the agency.”

The 8,761 documents and files -- released as “Vault 7 Part 1” and titled “Year Zero” -- were obtained from an “isolated, high-security network” at the CIA’s Center for Cyber Intelligence in Langley, Va., a press release from the website said. The trove had been “circulated among former U.S. government hackers and contractors,” one of whom “recently” gave the archive to WikiLeaks. The CIA allegedly employs more than 5,000 people in its cyber spying operation and had produced more than 1,000 programs as of 2016.

“We do not comment on the authenticity or content of purported intelligence documents," a CIA spokesperson told Fox News.

The collection of purported intelligence documents includes information on CIA-developed malware -- bearing names such as “Assassin” and “Medusa” -- intended to target iPhones, Android phones, smart TVs and Microsoft, Mac and Linux operating systems, among others. An entire unit in the CIA is devoted to inventing programs to hack data from Apple products, according to WikiLeaks.

WIKILEAKS OFFERS REWARD FOR INFO ON OBAMA MISDEEDS

Some of the remote hacking programs can allegedly turn numerous electronic devices into recording and transmitting stations to spy on their targets, with the information then sent back to secret CIA servers. One document appears to show the CIA was trying to “infect” vehicle control systems in cars and trucks for unspecified means.

WikiLeaks hinted that the capabilites revealed in Tuesday's disclosure could have even darker utility than simply spying.

“It would permit the CIA to engage in nearly undetectable assassinations,” the release stated.

Yeah, I thought about it too. Really gave me the shivers!

Laura said:

Oh yes, same here specially since the leak covers years starting with 2014 which, if I'm not mistaken, was what the year zero would end up being. That is 5 years from 2009.
:huh:

Alejo said:
Laura said:

Oh yes, same here specially since the leak covers years starting with 2014 which, if I'm not mistaken, was what the year zero would end up being. That is 5 years from 2009.

Yup. I noticed that too.

It's all just falling into place... so let's hope the Cs' predictions about coming out the other side hold up too!

Alejo said:
Laura said:

Mee too.When I read that the title of the CIA document was "Year Zero " continue reading the rest of the text with an open mouth. :shock:

Maybe when they said, "2 go", they meant two people go. Like Laura and Ark, maybe?

You guys should prepare an overnight bag you can grab on the fly, just in case! :boat:

T.C. said:
Maybe when they said, "2 go", they meant two people go. Like Laura and Ark, maybe?

You guys should prepare an overnight bag you can grab on the fly, just in case! :boat:

Certainly. Although I thought just now about the "5 years 2 go" made me think of 2009+5 =2014 +2= 2016. Which again connects to the period covered on the year zero leak. Perhaps it's just a patter recognition running amok, and I might just be using math to see something that isn't there. But I found it very curious.

2014 was also the year of the Ukraine madness and all that started ever since.

Also teaches us that the Cs sometimes say things that we cannot possibly get until the marker event occurs.

Back
Top Bottom