Courtney Brown's announcement

Laura said:
Well, tomorrow IS the Ides of March... so we could all mourn Caesar. Light candles in commemoration or something.

My way of commemorating/honouring Caesar will be by reading his book, The Gallic Wars & The Civil War.

The announcement method is just complete BS and mockery: it is split in 3 parts, the first part can be found on youtube for free, and the other parts have to be paid for or something like this. It is funny but sad to see peoples reaction on his facebook. They really believed that it will be one of the greatest posts ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUQfyY0IZPI

P.S. Check the clip starting from 7:06 to have a little bit of laugh.

edgitarra said:
It is funny but sad to see peoples reaction on his facebook. They really believed that it will be one of the greatest posts ever.

These are confusing times and people are looking for an answer, THE answer. It is sad. False prophets abound indeed.

M.T.

Well, so far it seems Mr. CB is rehashing some of the usual Great Pyramid stuff, mentioned by Laura and company years ago... and splicing in a little alien and Old Testament slave labor to boot.... a little something for everyone. :rolleyes: unless you were expecting something more, and aren't we all at some point? But then seekers get used to disappointment here in Puragotory, it's not called the Dark Night of the Soul for nothing. It's nice to see Mr. CB keeping up the ole distraction routine, though it does seem that the script calls for some sort of 'outing' of alien activity to excuse or justify the next page in the script. Maybe next they'll release those photos of the Face of Mars without all the doctored photoshopping that keep them so blurry. ;)

Nothing revealed that is not already common knowledge or has not been speculated on before. No "proof" of any kind was provided. The Great Pyramid was clad in polished stone and capped with gold. Shining in the sun it would certainly seem to be radiating energy. I have been to Egypt and this information was given to us by our tour guide so it is not some mystery hidden from the public. If Dr. Brown truly has knowledge that would help humanity throw off the yoke of tyranny that now grips it I believe it should be disseminated freely. This is like a carnival side show. Tease you with the wonders inside the tent by revealing one of the freaks and charging admission if you you want to be thrilled and amazed. What a dissappointment.

So, the announcement was the release of a DVD. The part about sound wave energy was interresting. However, he seems overconfident that what remote-viewers can view is not corruptable, especially when it involves hyperdimentional beings.

mkrnhr said:
So, the announcement was the release of a DVD. The part about sound wave energy was interresting. However, he seems overconfident that what remote-viewers can view is not corruptable, especially when it involves hyperdimentional beings.

Indeed.

Yes it is quite interesting (if we can believe him that it was done under strict scientific term), but contrary to what Brown claims, what he has gathered is not "the proof" or "mystery solved" about the great pyramids. The only thing that can be said is that different remote viewers perceived similar things blindly about the target which is the great pyramid and what was done there. Whether or not this has actually happened that way is not really proofable that way.

I think that the really annoying way he went about promoting his stuff ("There will be a magnificent announcement that will change history!... Surprise! It's my DVD!") simply damages any credibility on remote viewing, aliens and alternative explanations of history. Maybe that's the idea. Job done!

I for one did not expect nothing diferent. If you really have "world shattering data" you do not make the announcement of it an marketing event:
You are either dead or in a hit list, or you share it inteligently so it can be spread without corruption.

Now there is another "new" documentary called "Atlantis: The True Story - Anomalous Geography on Ocean Bottom Suggesting Technologically Advanced Ancient Civilization Evidence" which one can buy...

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2yQiAy9i-4

This is 16 minutes of a much longer remote-viewing documentary presenting a path-breaking study done at The Farsight Institute. The results of this study indicate that there really was a technologically advanced civilization on Earth in the not-too-distant past, and that civilization destroyed itself. This segment of the documentary tells the background of the investigation, relying on archaeological evidence coming from Google Earth as the motivating factor for conducting the study. The full results are presented in a DVD. All of the remote-viewing sessions are available freely on the web site for The Farsight Institute.

Remote viewing is a mental process that employs methods developed by the U.S. military and used for espionage purposes. The remote-viewing process allows highly trained individuals to accurately transfer perceptual information across time and space. These processes are now used by civilians at The Farsight Institute to conduct research that addresses a broad range of scientific and historical questions that were previously impossible to investigate using traditional data collection methodologies.

Remote Viewers: Dick Allgire and Debra Duggan-Takagi
Principal Investigator: Courtney Brown, Ph.D.

I think it was ridiculous to film those remote viewers, just saying "Oh! Now I see something" and doing scratches on a board, that were looking like a pyramid.

All these posts have a disappointed sound to them, "oh this is all crap", "he shouldn't have done this or that" this was ALWAYS gonna end this way.
If this weirdo can come up with something no one else has, than you are selling yourselves short. This "project" Laura has put together and honed over years of toil, brought all who are now here learning, awakening, "snowballing" and drawing in and educating the newbies and such, is the the greatest thing to happen to the human race "this time around". This collective push in the STO orient is balancing the universe and scratching at the veil like no tomorrow, that's why we are enduring the attack's we are receiving. Knowledge protects!!!! IMHO FWIW

It seems to me that what Courtenay has uncovered is probably pretty close to the truth, and something I've suspected for years after all my own reading. That doesn't mean he went about it the exact perfect way, but hey I guess he has to pay the electric bill too.

I very much doubt it will ever be taken seriously however. It's too "fringe". Too bad. The government apparently doesn't think it's too fringe, since I think it's very likely they still have remote viewing in their bag of surveillance tricks.

edgitarra said:
I think it was ridiculous to film those remote viewers, just saying "Oh! Now I see something" and doing scratches on a board, that were looking like a pyramid.

Actually I don't find that ridiculous at all, if we can believe Courtney that it was conducted under strict scientific terms.
Are you familiar with remote viewing or have you done research on how it is supposed to work?

I'm still failing to see how he can be so stupid. I think he is not. I think he made it in such way deliberately. But why is the question.
Some major options come in mind:
1. PTB wanted to 'measure' current (more or less aware) public's response to announcement of potential 'Big announcement'/revelation - i.e. social experiment.
2. Something really big was brewing but was stopped in the last second, so Coutney came up with this inadequate video instead (where are other 2 parts of the announcement, BTW?).
3. 4D STS manipulated Courtney so they can feed of good amount of negative energy (frustration, irritation, anger, etc.)

Strange way to sell disks even for C.B.

Back
Top Bottom