Is there such thing as pet ghosts?

tschai said:
However when I was young I had a very special kitty I named Princess and she would jump onto my bed and sleep there-and when she died (we had to put her to sleep because of an accident which left her hind quarters pretty much destroyed) I swear I could still feel her jump on my bed!

Edit=Quote

I too have experienced this! With two cats over the years. I have felt them snuggling against me in bed. :)

My farmer friend has a tenant on his farm who owns a pet goat.
At the risk of becoming a baked noodle I just wanted to say that I nicknamed the goat Casper, even though it's real name is 'Billy'. :-) He's a really friendly goat, too!

Husband and me once visited his parents. Sitting in the living room both of us repeatedly saw a shadow moving on the ground, that we named "ghost kitty" after a couple of days (Parents couldn't see it and thought we were nuts). We even made the effort to find out if the previous inhabitants had had a cat that was "still there", but couldn't find out anything. This shadow was moving like a cat and when it was in the room there was a kind of "cat presence" there :)

Years later, by the way, parents moved to another house and got a cat. Sometimes wonder if the ghost cat inspired them (they are not really "cat people") or if the ghost kitty was a recording from the future.

M.T.

I have no proof of pet ghosts... But methinks a pet can reincarnate back into the family. Moo was with us over 15 years. After so many years, you get to know your pet. Body language and sometimes I wonder about telepathy. Close bonding, friendship and Earthly love thrives. Ole Moo was a Calico cat and passed away of old age. 'Twas a very sad sad night. No sleep for us as we stayed with her till the end. And then, months after her passing, a friend gave us a newborn kitten that is Calico cat. Except for minor variations in marking, I swear she is Moo. She has come back to us. My wife calls the "new" kitty My Precious. Precious seems to have all the body language, mannerisms and yes, even some of those nagging bad habits Moo used to have. I cannot say how many many times we call her Moo...
:D :D :D

Also, Moo is not a one shot deal. I swear we have had other pets "reappear".
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Al Today said:
I have no proof of pet ghosts... But methinks a pet can reincarnate back into the family. Moo was with us over 15 years. After so many years, you get to know your pet. Body language and sometimes I wonder about telepathy. Close bonding, friendship and Earthly love thrives. Ole Moo was a Calico cat and passed away of old age. 'Twas a very sad sad night. No sleep for us as we stayed with her till the end. And then, months after her passing, a friend gave us a newborn kitten that is Calico cat. Except for minor variations in marking, I swear she is Moo. She has come back to us. My wife calls the "new" kitty My Precious. Precious seems to have all the body language, mannerisms and yes, even some of those nagging bad habits Moo used to have. I cannot say how many many times we call her Moo...
:D :D :D

Also, Moo is not a one shot deal. I swear we have had other pets "reappear".
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

There is a book called The Language of Miracles by Amelia Kinkade and she talks about this in depth. There are a lot of animal psychics that believe and can talk to animals that pass on and are able to communicate when and where they will come back to be reunited with their human loved ones.

I had a very special dog that I had when I just started out on my own. I was looking in ads for a specific breed when an ad just called to me. It was not even a breed I was even remotely interested in. I drove sight unseen for three hours one way to pick up this dog for $150 dollars. That much money then or even now seems insane to me to spend on a dog. I could barley afford to feed myself at the time never the less buy a dog. I just really missed having a doggie companion. I was driven though. I knew it was loopy but I just had to go get this puppy. This amazing pup turned out to be one of the most fabulous creatures I have ever met. He even had his own kid sized recliner to sit in.
One day he was stolen from me and I was beyond myself trying to find him. I did a lot of things trying to find him including going to see a friends Aunt who was a psychic who helped the police department. She did a card reading and told me that he was a life lesson that had to be learned for me and that when I finally had lost all hope of finding him that he would come back. Well, you can trust that I was not happy at all with all with that fairy poop talk. Huh! :rolleyes:
Fast forward seven years later my best friend calls and says I have to drive two towns over right away. What? Why? Just do it for me please, she said. Now I really loved this friend and grumbled the whole way there but when I showed up a lady met me with a tiny little pup that I still have with me today. He is a different breed, different size, but is one of a kind just like my long lost doggie. I do think he is one and the same. I did not know this from the start. As he grew and matured all the manners where the same in an almost human kind of way. He cried tears and stayed by my loved ones side when they where in their last moments. A truly special dog that they only make one mold for.
I don't know how it all works, but what I do know is that life no matter how small or large never stops being.

I would also personally think that an animal that is getting ready for 3D or any animal will not have all the obfuscation and preconceived notions that we arw privy to and so will maybe not have any reason to be hanging around. As in they might experience death much more naturally. I tend to think the things we see then are recordings or something else taking their shape. Osit.

Back
Top Bottom