Russian history - did MI6 have a hand in the killing of Rasputin?

Wow, guys! Really looking forward to a subtitulated version of the videos. Please post URLs whenever you can accomplish this most interesting work. New light shed on Russian developments of early 20th century. Thanks!!! :thup:

I didn't have enough time to watch the whole movie yet but here are the topics brought up in the first 34 minutes:

- motives of Gorbatchov
- CIA behind destruction of the Soviet Union
- Condoleezza Rice as a consultant on the former Soviet Bloc
- Yeltsin as a destructor of Russia
- Yeltsin's wise move to introduce and bring Putin to power at the time least expected by PTBs (at Christmas holidays)
- All the mass media in Russia are still controlled by CIA and are obligated to spread lies about Russia and negative traumatic
information to evoke by people depressing negative feelings about the life in Russia
- How mass media really work
- Rating system in masse media and finance sector as a means of control
- Negative traumatic information is prohibited in Asian mass media
- How negative traumatic information is provided in mass media in Europe and Russia
- System of grants as a means of controlling mass media in Russia
- Putin was a mystery for the West for the 2-3 years
- Putin vs. System
- CIA behind legislation in Russia before Putin

Very interesting and instructive so far.

To be continued :)

Ok, here are the rest topics brought up in the third youtube video:

- monopolar world
- how money creation in Russia works
- dependence of Russia's economy on Federal Reserve System
- intellectual property/technology in Russia and USA/Europe
- corruption as a basis of the management system in Russia in 90's
- missing sovereignty (cultural, economical, ..) of Russia
- Russia and WTO
- "timing bombs" created by grounding of the Soviet Union in 1922
- Flaws in the Russian constitution
- Kissinger "Russian elites are our elites"
- anti-russian propaganda against Russia

Very interesting topics, everything is logically explained in historical, cultural and economical context. Guys why don't you start to learn Russian? :D :P

Altair said:
Very interesting topics, everything is logically explained in historical, cultural and economical context. Guys why don't you start to learn Russian? :D :P

Well, I kick myself for not learning Russian (I understand very little and can read very slowly knowing the alphabet but only understand few words of what I read). I didn't finish 1st grade in Soviet Armenia when it was required to learn Russian before moving to U.S. Plus, the first grade Russian teacher was a real nasty piece of work, like a fascist general, so I didn't like the class at all besides forgetting anything I did learn. I also wanted to be able to read my favorite Russian literature in the original language instead of English translation (like Dostoevsky and Gogol, etc.).

keit said:
I finished watching it, and I think that all the films contain valuable information, but part 6 about the US organizing opposition demonstrations, in my opinion could be shorter. It is actually a chapter in the investigative show, so it's kind of understandable that they tried to fill all the needed time. Also, it would be great to add Pussy Riot style provocations to it, but since the show was made a week after their big provocation in the church, the journalists probably didn't know the scoop yet.

But yeah, if we are going to translate it, this time we better explain names, events and such. Just not sure how to go about it best in order to save time and be efficient.

Also, as Altair said, it's not really about Putin, but US and UK involvement and attempts to manipulate. In the first film they touch a bit on the history of British spying in Russia, and it reminded me of Leontiev's The Great Game documentary, but they don't really extend on it and move on to more modern times.

Don't worry too much about connecting people and places. If you translate as much as you can, I will smooth it out afterwards.

Kniall said:
Don't worry too much about connecting people and places. If you translate as much as you can, I will smooth it out afterwards.

Ok then. So how are we going about translating it? It's a 5 hours video so maybe too long to wait for one person to translate it all and then do a PR on it? Maybe we could divide the videos? Or you think that working on it as a one big file is better?

In any case, since this video is made of different documentaries, here they are separately. If we agree to work on it this way, then I can start translating the first part. Later we can just take the text from all the parts and make one big SRT file.

part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky6qwGz4luE
part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-okz2hCkaQ
part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw-H4C3mvDU
part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPULG0C3NEA
part 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZivcfJESnr8
part 6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McZq52M8XVg
part 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc7OTrxkAWE
part 8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHejKFTnD8k

Wow, folks, what a thread! :thup:

Honestly, I thought it was boring, so I haven't paid any attention to it before Rasputin was mentioned in the "Role of Russia" thread in connection with Lada Ray in a funny and symbolic way, so I was curious to take a look at this one too.. and it turned out to be not about Rasputin at all.. ;)

I'm ready to join the translation team, although I must confess that I have very little free time now. If it's okay, then I could start with some small part and see how it goes. What do you think?

Siberia said:
I'm ready to join the translation team, although I must confess that I have very little free time now. If it's okay, then I could start with some small part and see how it goes. What do you think?

Sure, great! You can take the 7th part. It's only 14 min long. And it will be awhile till we reach it. Just translate the text (including adding the names of people being interviewed, if there are any), and the SRT file will be made later.

Thanks!

I'd like to join too since the information from the films is really priceless. Yet I must admit having not much spare time too since there is still much work pending on the German Sott to be done. Keit, perhaps we can split the first film into two parts and translate them seprately so that the film can be available in English faster? Do you have any recommendations regarding how to go about by such translations?

Altair said:
I'd like to join too since the information from the films is really priceless. Yet I must admit having not much spare time too since there is still much work pending on the German Sott to be done. Keit, perhaps we can split the first film into two parts and translate them seprately so that the film can be available in English faster? Do you have any recommendations regarding how to go about by such translations?

Yep, I also have a bunch of things to do, including the new semester that starts in a week. So yeah, we can split the work to make it faster. What do you say about taking the second part of the video? It begins at 22:56 with the words "Третьим заговорщиком был черносотенец депутат государственной Думы - Владимир Бурешкевич.". And after we will do PR to each others translations and move to the second video? How's that sounds?

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky6qwGz4luE

Keit said:
Altair said:

Yep, I also have a bunch of things to do, including the new semester that starts in a week. So yeah, we can split the work to make it faster. What do you say about taking the second part of the video? It begins at 22:56 with the words "Третьим заговорщиком был черносотенец депутат государственной Думы - Владимир Бурешкевич.". And after we will do PR to each others translations and move to the second video? How's that sounds?

It sounds reasonable. :) I'll take the second part.

Altair said:
Keit said:
Altair said:

It sounds reasonable. :) I'll take the second part.

Here is the translation of the second part:
22:56
The third conspirator was a black-hundredist, a deputy of the State Duma – Vladimir Bureshkevich.
Nikolaj Starikov (writer): Vladimir Bureshkevich who took an active part at the Rasputin’s assassination used to do many things in the State Duma on a whim, for example, on the 1st May he used to put a carnation stem in his fly walking around in the State Duma. So back then the word „Bureshkevich“ was appellative and was used as abusive word if someone wanted to offend another person.
23:35
The friendship of Bureshkevich with the members of the Tzar’s family can be explained by the fact that Bureshkevich was hoping to become a minister with their help.
23:54
Oleg Shishkin (writer): As soon as this plan fell through – he expected to become at least a Minister of the Interior – he harboured a strong grudge, he felt offended.
24:13
There were also other conspirators: a doctor, a military officer. Felix Yusupoff confided all that to Oswald Rayner. Afterwards they fixed the place and the date of Raspitin‘s assassination.
24:30
Oleg Shishkin (writer):
It wasn’t a small local conspiracy but it was broad in scope. Actually, it was a sort of coup d'état because the main buttress who supported the Russian monarchy ceased to exist overnight.

24:48
Having enticed Rasputin in his palace Yusupoff and other conspirators attempted to kill him. However neither poisoned wine nor poisoned cakes nor bullets from the Yusupoff’s and Bureshkevich‘ guns could do harm to Rasputin.

25:06
Aleksandr Seregin (historian): Rasputin was a stout man and they didn’t managed to kill him with single shot. He broke out of the room trying to escape. The conspirators come up with him and shoted again. An important detail is the third mortal shot in the head. It was a .45 caliber bullet. With .45 pistols the English intelligence service armed its agents at that time. So we can assume that the last mortal shot was done from an english pistol.

25:51
In 2004 the english intelligence finally admitted that the last shot was done by one of his agents. But actually it was already clear in 1916...
26:04
as at one of the receptions British ambassador George Buchanan addressed the Russian Tzar and said that the rumours about the involvement of Oswald Rayner to the Rasputin's murder was an obvious fabrication. In the history of diplomacy ambassadors have never made statements based on rumours.
Nikolaj Starikov (writer): Let's ponder about for what reason an ambassador disproves any rumours without being urged to do that and without any official inquiries from the side of the Russian authorities. This situation reminds us of an Russian proverb: "an uneasy conscience betrays itself". Having done so, the ambassador B. unwittingly revelaed the involvement of the British intelligence in the assassination of Rasputin.
27:01
England, 1918
Seven world major banker met together at a Rotschild's country estate. They were served champaigne and were giving toasts for the Great Britain which by that time removed all major economic players from the political scene.
27:21
Aleksandr Seregin (historian): The main driving force of the conspiracy of the British Empire against Russia have always been economical interests because back then during the WWI it was important for them to deprive Russia of gold-backed rouble and Germany of the solid Deutsch mark.
27:47
Back then after the war had eliminated the big empires as well as their economics and solid currencies, it was a high time to introduce to the international scene American dollar the control of which the Rotschilds and their partners seized in 1913 by creating Federal Reserve.
28:09
Stepan Demura (financial analytic): How did they manage to do that? Well, they had to break the American Constitution since it didn't allow and officially still doesn't allow any institution except US-Treasury to issue money. Nevertheless this function was delegated to the Federal Reserve. What for? To enslave America and to impose it debt bondage as it was the case with Europe back then. So what is the trick? The US-Treasury issues bonds which are subsequently bought by Fed but the interest payments for these bonds have to be paid from US budget, speak tax-payers. In this way the income goes through Federal Reserve directly to Rotschilds in London.
29:02
Nevertheless there was one step left for the financial elite before they could reach world domination: the goldbacking of world reserve currencies had finally to be stopped. The dollar was supposed to replace gold. The first step in this direction was done in USA. During the Great Depression in 1933 Roosevelt ordered American people to deposit all their private gold by Federal Reserve in exchange for paper certificates threatening them with 10-year imprisonment in case of disobedience. All the gold bars and coins were also withdrawed from circulation.
29:49
After the most part of the gold has been confiscated, Roosevelt immediately started an ouvert devalvation of dollar. So the certificates given to Americans in exchange for gold dropped in price when converted into do llar.
30:06
Roosevelt argumented the indroduction of this predatory decree and the violation of the Constitution by the necessity to prevent gold from outflowing abroad.
30:18
Stepan Demura (financial analytic): For the second time the Constitution was violated at the beginning of 70s, this time by Nixon as he declared that dollar was not backed by gold anymore despite the fact that according to the Constitution the only real money in USA were gold and silver.
30:44
The point is that in 1965 the President of France - General de Gaulle - sent a ship to USA with 1,5 billions of dollar banknotes aiming to exchange them for gold. The Americans were shocked but clenching teeth agreed to exchange the banknotes for gold
31:05
because de Gaulle threatened with France's withdrawal from NATO and removal of American military bases from its territory. The Chancellor of Germany followed the example of the French president. After that the gold reserves of USA drastically shrinked. So in 1973 Nixon declared that dollar wasn't backed by gold any more.
31:35
Nikolaj Starikov (writer): Since 1973 we've been living in so called Jamaican finance system according to which currency exchange rates became floating. But in reality no currency is backed by any real assets. This situation is pretty ridiculous. Rouble, hryvna, Norvegian krone and other currencies - they are all backed by reserves composed mainly of dollar stock and derivatives based on dollar. What is dollar backed by? By nothing.
32:12
The domination of dollar has really became apparent by the end of WWII. Anglo-Saxons came out of the war with the least losses since they we trying to wage the war by proxy as during the first World War. They were postponing the opening of the second front to the last moment and all their "military aid" served rather the prosperity of their own economy.
32:40
Stepan Demura (financial analytic): As soon as all the countries became badly dependent on dollar, Marshallplan (Europe Recovery Program) came into being and dollar printing-press was getting hot.
33:01
One year before the end of the Second World War Anglo-Saxons proposed Stalin to sign the Bretton Woods Agreement which initiated the foundation of IMF, IBRD and that same economic system in which we live now. The Soviet Union signed this agreement.
33:29
Nikolaj Starikov (writer): And this step was absolutely reasonable: back then in 1944 nobody could guarantee us that our allies would not make a separate peace treaty with Nazis (we do know that there were negotiations in this direction with Nazis) and try to start a war against the Soviet Union, this time in aliance with Adolf Hitler.
33:50
However after the Soviet Union has gained the victory in the Great Patriotic War, Stalin rejected to ratificate the Bretton Woods Agreement in which was stated that, beside opening of new banks and funds, dollar was now the only world reserve currency. In fact, this agreement forced the signed countries to stock not gold but dollars.
34:19
Nikolaj Starikov (writer): In this way the only one country (USA) took a huge advantage over others. And countries which signed the agreement still don't have the right to issue their national currencies without backing them through central banks by a certain amount of dollar reserves. Banknote issues take place only in the strict proportion to the dollar reserves accumulated by their national central banks. So basically the Soviet Union was offered to give away its sovereignity to Anglo-Saxons in exchange for economic aid and stopping all confrontations. And this after a 4-year war during which tens of millions people of the Soviet Union died defending this same sovereignity.
35:11
In response to that the American PTBs dropped two nuclear bombs on Hirosima and Nagasaki in 1945. Obviously it was an act of intimidation. And a bit later Churchill delivered his famous speach in Fulton about necessity of delivering of preventive nuclear strikes on the Soviet Union. This speach marked the beginning of the Cold War.
35:36
Nikolaj Starikov (wrriter): The reaction of Stalin to Fulton's speach was very remarkable. Stalin stated directly that the Soviet Union can't give away its national sovereignity to Churchill exactly as Churchill himself refused to give away the sovereignity of Great Britain to Hitler. It was a beginning of a real confrontation between the West and the East which was ignited by the West and not by the Soviet Union.
36:02
Annual economic growth of the Soviet Union was by 6% higher by the 1970s compared to the USA and by 8% higher than in France. Yet afterwards came the period of stagnation and deficit because then leaders of the Soviet Union were not able to put national economic interests ahead of ideological ones.
36:25
The hypocrisy was consuming the system from inside. Some leaders of the Communistic Party and ordinary officials often misused their positions to enrich themselves in illegal way. According to unofficial sources the most part of the imported wheat was as a matter of fact cultivated in the Soviet Union. Let's suppose that a ship was loaded with Russian wheat in Leningrad, Riga, Tallinn or Murmansk. Then it was making a cruise around Africa and arriving at Odessa with allegedly imported wheat on board. The point was that domestic wheat was sold at 35 dollars per ton whereas imported wheat was bought at the price of 120 dollars per ton. The income from this price difference was going to the officials' bank accounts abroad. This illegal activities were generously supported by Anglo-Saxon intelligencies which were on their mission to break down our country.
37:27
There were severe political mistakes as well. Fore example the war in Afganistan provoked by American intelligencies. It was in particular Zbigniew Brzezinski, a leading ideologist of the American foreign policy, who first re-armed Afghan islamists and then financed terror acts on the territory of the Soviet Union. Later on Soviet troops were introduced in Afganistan. In one of the interviews Brzezinski mentioned that this covert operation was marvellous because the Russians got entrapped.
"Russia is a superfluous country and Eastern Orthodoxy is an enemy of US", stated Brzezinski.
38:15
It should be mentioned that the western propaganda masterly worked in USSR and suggested the idea of supremacy of capitalism and simultaneously kept back the fact that all the prosperity of the West was due to money printing-press.
38:34
Nikolaj Starikov (writer): Take the national US debt as example. Its financing by the FED is made by the principle "as much as needed" and not by the principle "as much as allowed" or "as much as we have resources to cover it". US had a budget deficit of 1,5 Trillion dollars in 2011. And what did the FED? They simply created this money out of nothing to cover this debt. So human greed and stupidity resulted in that this amount of money created out of nothing exceeded already all the thinkable limits.
The national debt of US is currently 15 trillions dollars and the total national debt of European countries approaches this sum. These are vast amounts of money which were allready spent but never earned.
39:30
So how should Anglo-Saxons go about such precarious situation nowadays? The solution is to redirect the world financial assets to the dollar pyramid, but first to make the national US debt the only "solid" and "reliable" investment resource. That mens that other countries have to be prevented from creation of their own payment systems which would be independent of dollar. Otherwise the financial resources will be redistributed and withdrawed from the dollar system what would cause its collapse.
40:05
Nikolaj Starikov (writer): The development of events in this direction should have been prevented. How? By destabilizing not only countries but whole regions US artificially cause funds outflow out of these regions since money "likes" stability. No investor would put his funds into a country in which revolutions, cataclysms or other troublesome events happen on a daily basis. Consequently the financial resources which are being withdrawed from these unstable regions have to be invested in something else again. So investors who look round for new investments opportunities are thoroughly encouraged by PTBs to come to the conclusion that the only stable and reliable financial investments are US national bonds. And many investors buy them. In this way the pyramid of US national debt has been constantly supported.
41:01
Sergey Mavrodi, an expert in money pyramids, considers US money system pretty reliable.
41:14
Sergey Mavrodi (businessman): The dollar pyramid is well-known but I think it won't collapse on his own. For every money pyramid the amount of debt is not a critical factor. The only critical factor is the behaviour of its participants who at some point realize that they are all in the same boat and it's better not to shake it around. Nevertheless, as Mavrodi believes, every money pyramid can be brought down - by creating an alternative money one. So the amount of printed dollars doesn't play any role. That's why I've created my own money pyramid - MMM, since the only way to fight a money pyramid is to create a new one, says Mavrodi.
42:04
Well, this argument ist rather questionable since any money pyramid means enrichment of some people and impoverishment of others. Additionally, in order to support a money pyramid on a global scale many coercive decisions have to be made which usually make the whole nations suffer.
42:29
Nikolaj Starikov (writer): This is one of the reasons for active destabilizing of the situation in the Middle East by USA. They prepare another World War. WWI and WWII were steps on the dollar's path to world domination.
It's not a secret that many revolts and strikes in Russia were organized on the money from abroad.
43:00
The revolution in Russia in 1905, for example, was a well-organized operation of the British intelligence. It was preceded by the Russian-Japan war provoked by British government.
43:17
Nikolaj Starikov (writer): The main goal of this war was not destruction of absolutist tsarism in Russia or total defeating of Russia. The goal was a visual demonstration to Russia that it won't be able to exist without friendship with Great Britain.
43:42
That's why Great Britain formed an military alliance with Japan, gave it a plenty of credits (along with USA), helped to build naval fleet and trained military personal - simply put, Great Britain made everything possible for Russia to "get the opportunity" of losing this war.
44:00
At that time British intelligence was carrying out subversive activity in Russia by means of their recruited agents, such as the future communist leader Leo Trotzki. Revolutionaries were putting leaflets in postboxes which called people to immediately withdraw money from their bank accoounts because the banks were supposedly on the brink of bankrupcy.
44:27
Stepan Demura (financial analytic): Mr. Trotzki, whose real name was Bronstein, was doing a swindle by scaring people about coming collapse of the monetary system. Many people started rushly to withdraw vast amounts of money from their bank accounts and the Russian government was consequently forced to get the "gold credit" in France to back rouble since rouble was backed by gold at that time. Russia has still been paying off that debt to the Paris Club.
Meanwhile funds from Great Britain were flowing to finance strikes in Russia.
45:03
Nikolaj Starikov (writer): Workers were striking during the war. It was really unbelievable. But if we recall that workers were getting in some miraculous way more money for going to strike than for going to work then we will realize that there were some impressive cash flows from abroad to finance the revolutionary movement in Russia.
45:18
Such a political situation was literally a stab in the back our army. Russia would never have lost the war with Japan in 1905 if there were not that revolutionary havoc in the country. This fact was admitted by Japan leaders back then, by the way.
45:38
The year is 2012 and the struggle for geopolitical interests is still the most important issue on the agenda of Anglo-Saxons. Nowadays we observe again revolts and revolutions around the world which are nothing else but centuries-long proved means of manipulating of the world economy, or pseudo-economy to be more precise, from behind the scenes. And to be even more precise it's a way of supporting of the dollar pyramid by means of waging fratricidial wars and at cost of other people's suffering.
46:17
Nikolaj Starikov (writer): That is the USA have become a pledge of instability around the world. They need chaos, controllable chaos. If earlier on they were trying to replace overthrown political systems with another ones then nowadays they don't do it anymore. Instead they destabilize existing political systems and spread chaos all over the world making in this way the impression to be (along with their allies) the only "safe place" in the world.
46:51
Russia is one of the important cards in this game so this persistent desire to embroil us in military conflicts, or simply to break Russia apart, comes by nobody as surpise any longer.

Altair said:

Oh, goodie! It's been delayed for too long, it seems. I'll finish and post mine some time next week (unfortunately, not before) and then we can PR each other's parts and make an SRT file out of it. Thanks!

Keit said:
Altair said:

Oh, goodie! It's been delayed for too long, it seems. I'll finish and post mine some time next week (unfortunately, not before) and then we can PR each other's parts and make an SRT file out of it. Thanks!

Ok. I attached a word file with some corrections.

Attachments

• ConspiracyOfPuppetMasters_1.2.docx
    25.2 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom