Copy/Paste Test Post

Your pardon please. I hope you’ll bear with me while I perform this posting test.

I’m guessing that this is the most appropriate Board to perform this test. If I’m wrong about that, I apologize and hope someone will direct me to the correct Board. Thank you in advance for your advice.

I’m having difficulty seeing what I’m typing inside the Posting Box — the 10pt text size is just too tiny for my eyes.

So I’m typing this post into a Pages Document (same as “word” document) using 16pt Verdana. So I can read what I’m typing.

Next, I am copying it from the Pages Document — then Pasting it into my Forum Post.

Hopefully, the 16pt will convert to the 10pt Forum Default text size.

I will use the “Preview” feature to check that the pasted text converts. If it doesn’t convert automatically, I will convert it manually inside the Posting Box.

Oh, right. I’’m also typing this in Pink on my Pages Document — because the Pink is far easier for me to read than Black printing. Hopefully, the Pink colored text will also convert — to Black — when I copy it into my Post. If not, I’ll convert it to Black manually.

Thank you for your patience.

Oh yay! The Preview looks as if all the desired conversions worked -- Text Size converted -- Text Color converted.
We shall see once I actually post this.

13 Twirling Triskeles said:
Hurray. It worked. This will make posting so much easier for me. Thanks for your patience.

Great! And if you have trouble seeing posts did you try to increase the font size of your browser? It depends on which browser you are on and which operating system you are using, but most often (Firefox, Chrome, Safari for example) this option is called zoom under view options.

Gawan said:
13 Twirling Triskeles said:
Hurray. It worked. This will make posting so much easier for me. Thanks for your patience.

Great! And if you have trouble seeing posts did you try to increase the font size of your browser? It depends on which browser you are on and which operating system you are using, but most often (Firefox, Chrome, Safari for example) this option is called zoom under view options.

Hi Gawan -- Oh right. Of course. How silly of me to not try the Command + (Mac-Safari) feature first. That's what I use to read the posts. It should have occurred to me to try it inside the Posting box in order to more easily read what I'm typing. I did it for this post -- and it worked. Thanks for the suggestion. And sorry for delayed reply. I only noticed your response this moment.

Back
Top Bottom