Show #60: Interview With Greg Palast

Thank you for another great show. It is a real education to hear how Greg retains his humour through all of his escapades. It is not a position most people would choose and dangerous too. So even more kudos to him for all he goes through to get the truth out. Glad to have learned about him and his work, books, films.

Many thanks for this show with Palast! What a great and funny character he is, and knowledgeable, too.

I hope you invite him again on the show. He probably has tons of interesting stories to tell.

Just listened to the broadcast. Very interesting, what a thorn in the side he must be. Does make me wonder how he is still alive, he has been right to the very heart of the darkness, and seems almost unconcerned about what must be very real threats to his safety.

Will check out his books and website.

Had a chance to finally listen to this SotT Talk show featuring Greg's connecting of dots along with the SotT crews questions - all highly interesting, spotlighting many of the horrid people running the show without conscience. It was interesting to hear his background roots and how he spurned one direction for his present course.

Big thanks!

Money Makes The Monkey Jump!! :D :D

Unforgettable show! Thank You so much. Immediately put Gregs books on my must-read list. Couldn't resist Vultures Picnic however and am already shoulder deep. Being an amateur writer myself, you can imagine, I'm having an absolute blast reading that masterpiece!! :dance:

Back
Top Bottom