Alien dream

Novelis

Jedi Master
Ok, so I've never had any dreams involving Greys (That I can recall), but I always had a strange feeling that if I persisted long enough on this journey (Based on reflections upon myself and my life so far, which I don’t need to get into right now), that I would eventually reach "Something deeply horrifying"… Maybe I am reaching a new layer of this “horror show”?

Actually, before I mention this dream, I have to recount another one first.

It happened maybe a few months ago, when my wife and I were in bed. I suddenly felt a huge ball of force/energy shooting towards us from outside, coming from a diagonal direction. It passed straight through us at a tremendous speed, and felt about the size of a car, perhaps? I immediately sat up in shock, thinking that I was just hit by a comet or something. I said to my wife, "What the heck was that?!" and she said that she felt something weird too, but she didn't feel a "ball of energy" like I did, but a wave of a size she couldn't discern...

I don't know what you could make of that one... Anything would be useful, I guess. I speculated at the time that it was an out of space object, considering the speed of trajectory and source of origin, but that it occurred in another dimension somehow.

Now, back to the main topic... In the dream I was with my wife and “someone other”, and we were lined up in front of a house, or rather, a mansion, I'm a bit hazy about the details. We were at the doorway, and a small grey, clothed in a futuristic spacey suit, like a fighter pilot from star wars, scurried into view from the right, and signaled for us to go towards it in a friendly, non threatening way.

The "come here" gesture itself wasn't the typically Western one, where one bends the index finger in towards oneself, hand closed, palm facing up, but was an Eastern “come here” gesture, where the palm is turned downwards and all the fingers bend and straighten in a quick motion... I'm sorry I can't describe that better, but have you ever seen those cat figures that Japanese people like to put in front of doorways of a business, usually restaurants? You know, the arm of the cat is reaching up and makes a waving motion? I heard that the idea behind this bizarre figure is that the cat is "waving in" customers? Well, I always wondered what those cats meant until I realised some time back that people in Taiwan (Where I am currently residing) and Japan gesture for someone to come towards them like the cat, with the palm down and the hand open, and not with the index finger, hand closed, palm facing up...

Anyway, I'm just trying to be thorough, it seemed important somehow.

The little critter signaled us to go inside the house, and the first thought I had was: "Uh Oh, I'm having an alien dream, oh crap!" I had a deep, intense feeling of suspicion and dread, but I walked into the house anyway and we stood in a row, with me in the middle, in front of the little grey, about half our size.

At that point, I noticed that its eyes shape turned sharper and more pointed, whereas before, when waving us in, its eyes were perfectly round and black, its mouth also changed shape, though I can't quite describe how...

I heard him talking, but I can't remember what was said, but all I remember was that it sounded very reasonable and not threatening in any way whatsoever, so I half playfully, half suspiciously, tried to kick the grey, like how a kid would poke an unknown object with a stick out of curiosity. My foot stopped upon contact, like I had kicked an invisible but impenetrable wall, then I started to feel a huge surge of anger within me, caused by the grey not being able to provide a sense of calm and ease about the situation, and my body started shifting around uncontrollably with this energy inside.

The grey said, again in a very composed and non threatening manner that "You have to keep yourself under control", or something along those lines, but this energy turned into a deep anger/rage towards the alien, and I didn't care anymore, I wanted OUT!

It must be said at this point that this "rage state" had gotten me out of other dreams/OBEs/abductions (Screen memories maybe?), Where I had suspected “Foul Play”.

My body expanded and contracted with this rage energy, and I started bouncing around the room...

Now, I should mention the fact that, when having flying dreams, sometimes a similar energy would take over and send me hurling faster and faster in a direction not in my control, sometimes backwards, sometimes "jaggedly" or “zigzagging” all over the place. The speed of flight would always become overwhelming, and I would usually wake up from the intensity, but note that there have been a few times, recently, where I have adapted myself to this force, or where I have simply accepted it and "enjoyed the ride".

I speculate that this phenomenon (This uncontrollable force) might be referring to the forces of nature, where one cannot control them, but have to twist and turn with it... Now I'm thinking though, if that's true, then why would a grey (of all things), tell me that I have to control these forces?! If the grey IS a cyber genetic probe, and, moreover, an agent of the forces of STS, then what does it mean? Why would a grey appear to be an ally?! What am I if that's the case? Or is it a trick? Also, this dream doesn’t seem to bare any of the hallmarks of abductions I’ve read about before, and its deeply disturbing to think that my frequency resonance vibration might be in synch with such a being…

Right, the point is though, I wanted to awaken right there and then, and I always tend to force myself to wake up whenever I am not sure about the nature of interactions with dream/demonic figures, and I remembered at that point that screaming out my demand to wake up tended to do the trick before, so I screamed, "I want to come back!" as loudly as I could. There was no voice coming out of me, so I screamed again and again, "I WANT TO COME BACK!!"

As I tried harder and harder to take control of the situation, I felt a distinct bubbling, like a boiling sensation underneath my naval, where I am learning to breathe from during Pipe breathing exercises, and I just kept screaming “I want to come back” until I noticed a long, drawn out moan coming out of my mouth in the awakened state, and I found myself in bed, feeling tired, vision foggy.

I immediately felt a lot of fear, so I did 12 pipe breaths, said a prayer (of the soul), then I went onto YouTube to find a familiar voice of comfort, that of Laura Knight in her video "Knowledge and being part 5", which I haven't seen yet. I remembered the wave though, that the best way would be to network, so... It's 4:33 am right now and I am trying to do just that!

Thank you for your patience reading this, I apologise if it's confusing in anyway, I’ve tried to be as clear as I could.

I’ll be watching “Knowledge and being”, since I don’t think I’ll be able to go back to sleep now!

Sounds like you had a very intense dream, Robin. It's probably impossible to say how "real" this dream was. It could be - as I believe it often is - some sort of an inner struggle. Personally, I interpret you becoming angry and using your will power to get out of the dream as a good thing.

I had some strange "abduction dreams" (OBE:s) many years ago, and the most helpful thing was exactly this attitude of anger and contempt towards the "alien force". Also, mulling over alien abduction scenarios made things worse. Whatever was causing these OBE:s seemed to be "feeding" of the fear.

This is something that John Keel said, too. He also used humour as a way to cope with all the strange and frightening experiences he had. So, humour and "laughing at it" could be useful, too. Interestingly, in one of his books he also mentions how diet seems to play role: in his research he noticed that those who ate a lot of sugar and starch got more often abducted (real or not). So, if I were you, I would also be strict with the diet, and perhaps these annoying dreams will go away.

Aragorn said:
Sounds like you had a very intense dream, Robin. It's probably impossible to say how "real" this dream was. It could be - as I believe it often is - some sort of an inner struggle. Personally, I interpret you becoming angry and using your will power to get out of the dream as a good thing.

I agree. It's like some part of you has already assimilated what you've read and thought about regarding these type things, and is responding to them from a fairly deep level. At the same time, if you haven't yet read it High Strangeness, there is an 'interaction' described in it that describes this inner struggle, or energetic conflict, and certainly encourages one to not take such experiences at face value but to question it as fully as possible and in as many different ways as possible. Though, from the sound of it, you already seem to have a tendency for questioning.

Robin] Why would a grey appear to be an ally?! [/quote] Another 'must-read' is Karla Turner's [url=http://www.amazon.com/Taken-Inside-Alien-Human-Abduction-Agenda/dp/1490459081/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1396794115&sr=1-1&keywords=taken+turner][i]Taken[/i][/url]. In this book said:
This is something that John Keel said, too. He also used humour as a way to cope with all the strange and frightening experiences he had. So, humour and "laughing at it" could be useful, too. Interestingly, in one of his books he also mentions how diet seems to play role: in his research he noticed that those who ate a lot of sugar and starch got more often abducted (real or not). So, if I were you, I would also be strict with the diet, and perhaps these annoying dreams will go away.

It's always very interesting to see how how researchers not connected to the forum here come to very similar thoughts on things - making use of their own data and research.

Back
Top Bottom