Barbara Bartholic said we should avoid meditation?!

Medulin

Jedi
I just finished reading the biography of late Barbara Bartholic (The Story of a UFO Investigator, as told to Peggy Fielding).
It's an okay book, albeit a bit boring (as most biographies are).

Only the last 50 pages (out of 200) are dedicated to her work with abductees,
and 20 of them included a quiz (have you been abducted?)
and some advice on how to stop being abducted.

One piece of advice of hers made be perplexed:

o Avoid much time spent in meditation. Meditation can sometimes become an invasion invitation to aliens.

What did she mean by that? :/
Why is it dangerous to meditate? :huh:

Medulin said:

o Avoid much time spent in meditation. Meditation can sometimes become an invasion invitation to aliens.

Well, done in the wrong way, for the wrong reasons, with the wrong beliefs, without knowledge and awareness, that's exactly the case: an invasion invitation.

Here is the complete advice list of hers:
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-MRjjwHl38
not too bad, except she got tobacco and church-going wrong.

Medulin said:
Here is the complete advice list of hers:
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-MRjjwHl38
not too bad, except she got tobacco and church-going wrong.

Well, she was a "worker in the field" and not so much a heavy researcher. It takes a group to get the goods on reality; no one person can do it alone.

Laura said:
Medulin said:

Well, done in the wrong way, for the wrong reasons, with the wrong beliefs, without knowledge and awareness, that's exactly the case: an invasion invitation.

There is meditation and meditation. For example, I think that meditating towards "emptying the mind" can be quite dangerous. One is not emptying the mind in order to fill it in with valuable knowledge, but merely for the purpose of emptying it. Once "empty", what do we allow to enter our being? During the meditative phase one may feel good, connected with the Universe or whatever, but once one is out of that state, one becomes very easy to be influenced and used by human (or other?) forces that do not have one's best interests at heart.

Even worse is the meditation that aims at only seeing Love and Light and harboring positive thoughts. Focusing on that and remaining purposefully blind to the other side of the coin can also make you very vulnerable. The degree of denial involved can alter your brain, your perceptions, and leave you unprotected.

A meditation with a seed, such as the one developed by Laura in the Éiriú Eolas program is, in my opinion, the best kind. Because while meditating, you are appealing to more knowledge about the world and yourself. That is something that can then accompany you in your normal life, and help you work toward that gathering of knowledge. It is not about self-calming and reinforcing wrong beliefs, but about self-challenging, exploration, awareness of everything as IT IS. That would naturally protect you from "aliens".

So, if you take all the types of meditation out there and the people who practice them, I would tend to agree: meditation is dangerous (for that majority).

Something similar to my initial question was shown yesterday on TV:

:/

Supernatural Week: Samantha McDonald on being abducted by aliens

Since the late 1990s Samantha McDonald believes that she has been abducted by aliens 'dozens of times' who she says are after her 'energy and soul essence'.
Speaking to Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby as part of This Morning's Supernatural Week, Samantha revealed that the reptilian-like creatures left her with marks on her body that she couldn't explain.
Samantha said: "I’m into healing crystals and reiki – I was doing a healing on someone who said they were attacked by negative forces. I then experienced it myself.
"You don’t always remember because you can get memory swipes which leaves you feeling like you’ve been taken somewhere but you don’t know where. Thoughts come into your head that are not your own.
"I had needle marks, bruising scratching that I couldn't explain."
Phillip was curious as to why these encounters kept happening to Samantha.
"I said to them: 'What do you want with me?' And they said they’d come to take me and my family. They were after my energy and my soul essence.
"I think it is something to do with my energies at the time because I was very into healing."

Samantha also revealed her thoughts on being under surveillance by people on this planet.

For more, watch the video in the player above.
_http://shows.stv.tv/this-morning/real-life/273149-supernatural-week-samantha-mcdonald-on-being-abducted-by-aliens/

I see it this way. Laura talks about being align to one of the faces of god, obvyvatel said something in one thread of psychopaths being open to certain archetypes. I call them ideals, it seems like a psychic or some mental spirit that manifests through everybody in different ways.

So if you meditate for being empty, or you meditate for something, I think it helps you to get there but the goal may be different from someone who wants to transcend and acquire knowledge to someone who focus only on pleasure, and emptying the mind that can be seen like, emptying the spirit or creating some sort of spiritual black hole. I've read the story of some of the ninja's clans, and they used to meditate focusing on performing a successful assassination or mission, so, I think depending on your goal the effect of meditation.

Back
Top Bottom