'Bizarre distortion wave' reported over New Mexico

Hi all! Found link to this article
"I can only describe it as a large distortion ripple that flowed through the entire room like a tsunami. It didn't seem as tall as the room, but perhaps around 6 feet tall and rounded at its leading edge. During the waves passing through us and the room, I remember seeing a slight distortion as if I were looking through curved glass. It felt as if my friend, I, and the sofa were being lifted up about 12 inches. I remember feeling momentarily weightless (perhaps a second or two) and set back down. It seemed like the couch was distorted upward and us with it, then returned to normal."

Reminds me this:
Session November 4 said:
[...]
A: The entire New Mexico region is on verge of moving to 4th density permanently!
[...]

Better to read whole session at least, of course.

Hmm.

Two witnesses in Rio Rancho, NM, reported experiencing a "bizarre distortion wave" that moved through the room they were sitting in about 9:38 p.m. on March 31, 2014

"My friend and I were sitting together on the sofa watching television when suddenly a very large, potent feeling, strange wave of some sort seemed to roll silently though the living room from northwest to southeast," the reporting witness stated.

"I was very aware of the direction the wave came from and where it was on its way to as it traveled through the house. I also had the perception that its origin was not all that far away, perhaps up toward the Four Corners area?"

It's interesting she thought that it came from the New Mexico/Colorado border area, which is where that large 4D base in Dulce, NM is supposed to be.

Also, I find it interesting that this happened on March 31 - the same day when there was the sighting of a moving fireball over Ubud in Bali.

http://www.sott.net/article/276946-Hundreds-in-Ubud-Bali-see-fireball-thought-to-be-leak-during-Nyepi-Observances

Incidentally, I usually live not far from Rio Rancho, NM and am currently in Ubud, Bali. In fact, that fireball business happened just a few hundred meters away from where I am staying.

On March 31 they had one of the biggest holidays and ceremonies here in Bali. It is about "getting rid of bad spirits" and is also a sort of Hindu New Year's celebration which falls on a different date each year.

That night of March 31 in particular was special because all the lights were turned off at night and the whole next day nobody was supposed to go on the streets - everything was closed and even tourists were encouraged to stay at home. It's all part of that ceremony.

That's pretty weird! I've experienced things rather similar myself but obviously on a small, personal scale, though on a few occasions, there were other people present who experienced it also.

I'm wondering if it's because I'm writing a novel that deals with many of the things we discuss here.

Since I'm living in the U.S., I've been wondering if it makes sense to keep a lower profile or if I should just spell it out as it is, more or less. So far, my decision was to spell it out.

I live in NM and my reasons for moving there are what I would describe only as it was meant for me to be there. I am in OR visiting right now and actually from Northern CA. I am stating all of this because of the recent earthquakes that have been in northern CA as well as OR. Now more unexplained happenings in NM. I just feel a bit of excitement as well as nervous. And most of all confident that I can do my part thanks to the work. :-) :-)

I'm new, been reading, and so far very impressed with the information and rational discussions I'm finding here.

Regarding the distortion wave and NM:

I was dowsing to raise the energy level of my home and self. I use dowsing more for changing energy and healing than finding water, wells and so forth. My inspiration is Raymon Grace. I checked for the ideal the 'frequency' that my home should be. (arbitrary number) I dowsed and had, as often happens, a perception of the change I was intending. When I checked, the frequency had not changed even though I "saw" the vibrations increase on a micro (?) level. I perceived the change, but the measurement in 3d did not change.

I remembered the C's discussion about New Mexico (Albuquerque) transitioning to 4d. I'm 8 to 10 miles from the bases here.

So, then I dowsed to raise the frequency to the appropriate levels in both 3d and in 4d.

That was a strange feeling. Uncomfortable to say the least (internal or external?).

After I dowsed both levels and checked again, the 'frequency' read on target as it was supposed to be.

There's more to the story, but to keep it simple, I'm just sharing this for the moment. I'm aware that frequency and dimensions are arbitrary concepts with no clear definition. So the number I used as a base-line was not important in the scheme of things, just a jumping off point for improvement.

Much thanks to everyone here.

J.

Welcome to the forum JLynne.

Seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Thanks.

Very interesting article. I lived in Albuquerque between 2004 and 2011, about 6 blocks north of the Sandia/ Kirtland gates.
It is a strange place. Beautiful land with some troubled people.
New Mexico and Utah always seemed like the yin sisters to the more iconic four corners states of Colorado and Arizona. I bought an acre of land outside of a Moriarty, NM a couple of years ago, I wonder if it went 4D yet?

Interesting convo, I never heard of the incident, but I'm not surprised given what has been said about NM in "The Wave Series". I would have loved to have had the chance to experience it when it happened. Oh well, one day perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom