ghost car??? realm bleedthrough??? what just happened here?

DreamGod

Jedi Master
I dont know if this is an old video, maybe it is fake, please tell me you theories.

_http://www.break.com/video/video-ghost-car-appears-out-of-nowhere-causes-accident-2598835

Have you seen more video like this?

:shock:

Not sure what happened there but it's possible that the video could have been edited or the angle from where the video was taken played a trick in our perception.

It's on Buzzfeed as well and they have a good theory about what happened :D

"Best theory so far is that the bicycle guy below got a license."

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS8ITN7eQ9M

Bizarre! I have no explanation for this. It seems that this was a real accident because you can see a fragment breaking off from the car and there are realistic reflections from the headlights of the hitting car. This precludes that this was an elaborate fake, unless the fakers were accepting the cost of repairing a car and going through the cleanup/police/insurance trouble. It is possible though that the entire video is CGI.

Well it is not a fake, this could explain it: http://i.imgur.com/Q0SqvwL.gif

good timing though if it is indeed a "perception angle illusion"

Pashalis said:
Well it is not a fake, this could explain it: http://i.imgur.com/Q0SqvwL.gif

good timing though if it is indeed a "perception angle illusion"

Just saw it today on the Russian news. That's really weird, indeed. Perhaps it was a glitch in the video register software, but on the other hand, there are no "jumps" or something like this in the recording. :/ As for the "perception angle illusion"...it's possible to see the lights and silhouettes of the vehicles (like the tram and the white truck), and if there was another car, it would supposedly block them, right? Really don't know what's up with that.

Tigersoap said:
"Best theory so far is that the bicycle guy below got a license."

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS8ITN7eQ9M

Indeed :lol:

Very weird episodes, if serious.

I remember this session from November 4, 1995 and i think it has more to do with it.

A: The entire New Mexico region is on verge of moving to 4th density permanently!
Q: (L) OK...
A: Because of the bases.
Q: (L) So, in other words, the rumors of the bases being moved, being filtered down from other densities, through some of the distorted channels, is in essence, somewhat correct... (J) Because they need to have the base in third density! (LAURA ) Only, they're not moving them to Paris, Washington or Buenos Aires, they're moving to 4th density.
A: Close but the bases are already there, pity the host regions. Why do you think there is so much activity seen there!
Q: (L) Does this mean that when that whole region goes to 4th density, that it's going to, for all intents and purposes, disappear from 3rd?
A: No.
Q: (T) OK, answer your earlier question, then. Why is there so much UFO activity there? Tell me.
A: Bleed through.
Q: (L) So they're flying around in 4th density... (T)...and they're showing up here in 3rd because...
A: Wait 'til shift is complete.
Q: (L) Do you mean the shift of New Mexico? Or the total shift? (T) I think they're making the sarcastic statement: "Wait till shift is complete... We ain't seen nuthin yet!!" We're just beginning to.
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Now, this opens up some questions. First question. You made the statement "But the bases are in 4th density." What happens when the 3rd density base, which is vibrating itself into 4th density, runs into the 4th density base that's already there?
A: Merge.
Q: (T) They become one base?
A: They already are.
Q: (T) What do you mean by "They will merge?"
A: To same density.
Q: (J) I've got a question... (T) OK, now, is this moving of the third density location a side effect of the bases? Harmonic resonance, and all that, as in the beginning of the Matrix? Are we talking about the fact that it's been there so long, that that section of third density is now resonating itself to the fourth density frequencies, and that this is not exactly what they wanted it to do, but it's a side-effect of the fact that they're there?
Q: (T) Did they know that it was going to happen?
A: The 4th density STS did, but not 3rd.
Q: (T) One of the little surprises they weren't told about before the deal was cut? (J) If I may ask my question now: You've got these third density bases that are going to move to fourth density. Are they going to need to re- establish another third density base to continue their work? To replace the one that's gone?
A: Why? The whole "territory" will be in 4th then. Tremendous reality shock will occur when it crosses the border.
Q: (L) How will we in third perceive it? (J) We won't! (L) Now, wait, don't make assumptions here! How will we in third perceive it? Let's play make-believe here. What are they going to say?
A: Tremendous reality shock when cross border.
Q: (L) Are you saying that this whole region will go into fourth density when the Realm Border crossing occurs, or is it going to happen shortly?
A: Before!

Q: (L) OK, this is going to be a tremendous reality shock to us, in third density? (J) I guess! (SV) Well, New Mexico's not going to be there any more! (L) Well, now, how are we going to perceive it? That's what I want to know! Are we going to see a big hole in our world? Are we going to see a vast, empty desert?
A: New Mexico will still be there, but suggest review driving skills, for but one example! [Jan's note: New Mexico's vehicle license plate does say "Land of Enchantment."]
Q: (T) New Mexico will still exist, but the perception, when you drive into it, is going to change completely, because you've moved into a different density?
A: Cooking will be fun too!

Q: (T) Because it's fourth density. (L) Wait, now, stop a minute here... (T) This is not something that can be covered up very easily... (L) Now, hold on, back up. What will we perceive... I mean, what is it going to say on the news? Everybody in New Mexico disappeared? (J) Or they all go nuts... (T) I would hazard to guess...
A: News blackout.
Q: (T) They're not going to say anything. Now, what is the government's response? I'm sure they will do something like ... "An underground nuclear facility for old rods," and they have to block the whole state off... (L) That's tangential. (J) They're going to have to keep people out! (T) How will they explain it? They will not let anybody in! (L) But they still have... What I'm getting at is... That's begging the question! (T) I have another question... (L) The question is, what will... (T) It will look like New Mexico! (J) It will be different every time... (L) But the question is, will there be people there? Will there be buildings there? If you fly over it, if you could fly over it, would you see a landscape? Would you see cities? (T) It will look like New Mexico... (L) They didn't say that!!!
A: This requires 1,000 answers!
Q: (L) In other words, there is an issue here! (T) Yes, there is, and there's another issue. That's only one base. OK, we're talking bases...
A: Colossal issue.

Q: (L) My question is a colossal issue here. What's going on here? This is the whole thing. (T) My question, I think, is important, too. There's more than one base. If one is doing it... (L) Well, they said the whole territory... (T) Not New Mexico; there are bases in South America, there's supposedly a base off the coast of Florida... (L) OK, is this going to happen to all the bases? (T) There are bases all over the world...(L) But New Mexico is where they're hearing all that "business." (T) They're hearing the "noise" in a lot of places around the world. (L) OK, are there other bases and areas around the world where this is going to happen?

Q: (L) Is it going to happen simultaneously?
Q: (L) It'll happen as it develops... (T) The same way it developed out there. (L) In other words, they'll move their activities to the other locations, once one place... (T) No...
Q: (J) Yes, because I asked, and they said no! (T) The bases were not all established at the same time. The base out there is becoming affected.... (L) The oldest...(T) We don't know if this is the oldest, we don't know about other places in the world... (L) That's true. (T) ...where nobody can go. We don't know what's going on in Russia, and in China, in Africa, in the middle of the rain forests, what's happened there... But, as the bases, as our perception of time goes by, each of these bases will experience the same thing, in their due time. (L) This brings to mind a couple of questions we discussed a couple of weeks ago, when my brother was here. After we had talked about the underground bases, and the soldier effect, and the taking of the souls out, and so on and so forth, and I don't know if we got into it effectively or not, but I don't think so. Is there some connection between these bases and their activities and a concept that has emerged in our culture, of Hell being underground?
Q: (L) OK, is there some connection between these bases going into fourth density and the idea of some of the ancient prophetic literature that the...
A: Bases are partially 4th density already, and always have been. It is the surroundings that are in for a massive change.
Q: (T) OK, now, this brings up an interesting concept. Two interesting concepts. When Roger Santilli was here, we talked about his compatriots messing around with this stuff on a small scale. This is on a massive scale that's getting out of hand on purpose. (L) And they mentioned that these things had been being done by whom, and blah, blah, blah... (T) Yes, now, the question is, they told us that the Lizzies want to control us, not in third, but in fourth density. They've also told us that this wave realm border is coming, which is our human chance to move to fourth density on our own and escape, if we can do it, as a group, the Lizzie's control. The Lizzies have brought fourth density to us before the realm border gets here. Everybody who's in a fourth density area, like the New Mexico people, like you were just asking, what happens to everybody, gets transferred into fourth density, where they are controlled by STS, fourth density, in physicality, right on up there, before the wave gets here, before they understand what's really happening to them... (L) That's what I was trying to say earlier... (T) It wasn't coming out well, but that's it, right? (L) The ancient prophecies, where they talk about taking out the negative, and that this amount to the taking out of the tares, the weeds, the chaff. (T) It's not only in this location, it's in many locations, so they're going to grab... (L) Gathering them together ... (T) ...a whole bunch of humans by way of these bases that they told the different governments a lie about the purpose of the bases. The bases weren't for any of this other stuff that they told them. The bases were there specifically to generate the resonance effect within the area. (J) And spread it... (T) Yes, well, they knew it would grow, therefore they can grab everybody within the area. In New Mexico, depending on how big an area, they're hearing it out to Taos and as far southeast as Albuquerque. That's a big city. There's a lot of people there, in that area of northern New Mexico. To the north of that, they can take out Las Vegas, which is another large city. Plus the tourist areas throughout the National Parks. Now, the bases have been in out of the way places. The information, or disinformation, is that, the bases would be moved under large cities. Is the experiment that they have performed, and they calculated out, to see if this works on a sparse area first? And then, to move to large population areas, and do it again, and on a second level of experiment, accelerate it? (L) OK, let's ask. Is that the idea, that they're trying this there, and then move to the large cities for the same purpose? (J) Like trying it out in Boston...
A: No. Remember, you are moving to the density 4 anyway.
Q: (J) My question is, in the case of the New Mexico locality, is this a "contained" event?
A: Regional "blip".
Q: (J) OK, so it is contained, it would not spread. (T) Well, it's not big enough to spread. But it is bigger than what Santilli's buddies are messing with. (L) OK, is there anything happening under the cities of Buenos Aires, Washington and Paris? Along these lines?
A: There are things "happening" under all cities.
Q: (L) OK, I know you said "things", but I said along these lines.
Q: (T) Is what I said, what we postulated earlier, is this their idea, is this the Lizzie's idea? The fourth density beings' idea? To gather us up before the wave gets here and then they can make their move?
A: No need.
Q: (L) OK, let me ask it this way. Is this event going to take all the people with it into fourth density STS? I mean, all the people who go with this event?
A: No. People will not "go."
Q: (J) People will not "go." It will be like those people that were trying to retrieve the planes, and every time it changed, their realities kept on changing. (T) Is this like the people, the flight 19 stuff?
Q: (L) What's going to happen to the people in the region? (T) That was an Atlantean thing, they flew into the Atlantean power pyramids... (J) No, that's not what I meant... I'm not talking about the guys on the planes, I'm talking about the people that were trying to retrieve them, and they kept on changing back and forth from dimension to dimension... (L) What's going to happen to the people in the New Mexico area?
A: Nothing.
Q: (L) So, if the region disappears... (T) It's not disappearing. It's just shifting... (L) So if the region goes into fourth density, will the people living there also be in fourth density?
Q: (T) Will they notice that anything is different? Will they, not us, they? Those who are within it?
A: Are you kidding?
Q: (L) I guess they will. (T) Well, I don't know, that's why I'm asking. (J) Their perception is going to change! (T) But, how can their perception change if they're not going into fourth density? (L) No, they said they are going in to fourth density! But they're not "going" anywhere (J) There will be no traveling involved. (T) We're not "going" anywhere, we're shifting our frequencies up to the next density, not moving from where we are.
A: Picture driving down a highway, suddenly you notice auras surrounding everything.... Being able to see around corners, going inside little cottages which become mansions, when viewed from inside... Going inside a building in Albuquerque and going out the back door into Las Vegas, going to sleep as a female, and waking up male... Flying in a plane for half an hour and landing at the same place 5 weeks later...

DreamGod said:
I remember this session from November, 1995 and i think it has more to do with it.

A: The entire New Mexico region is on verge of moving to 4th density permanently!

Interesting. These two episodes (the car and the bicycle) both happened in Russia, as far as I can see. The bicycle episode happened in Penza (it is claimed in the video subtitles). It is not clear where exactly the car episode occured, but the region code of BMW is 177, which means Moscow region. So, it could be either Moscow or some other city not too far from Moscow.

Here is the map of Russia: Penza is the white dot. You can see that it is not too far from Moscow. Is Moscow region on verge of moving to 4D too?

347y8e8.jpg

A curiously similar event, also from Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND3hDqTXCa8

...and an attempted explanation - not very convincing IMHO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T1ik4jaKok

lostinself said:

For me it's convincing. Seems to be perception illusion indeed...

DreamGod said:
I dont know if this is an old video, maybe it is fake, please tell me you theories.

_http://www.break.com/video/video-ghost-car-appears-out-of-nowhere-causes-accident-2598835

Have you seen more video like this?

:shock:
Place appeared familiar, and I've found this intersection on Yandex Maps and Google Maps Street View (not sure if these links are permanent, but work for me).

If you move around you will notice that oncoming traffic on the video occupied two outer lanes out of three... So technically that C-class (or whatever it was) could indeed violate red light and drive through using empty 3rd lane. But nonetheless video is indeed bizarre. Hmm...

Data said:
lostinself said:

Watched the original video several more times, and yeah, the explanation is indeed probably right. The 2nd car seems to have approached from behind the red one and then it managed to stay hidden behind the "protagonist" for a second or so. What i initially thought was that this time gap was too big for the explanation to be valid.

Data said:
lostinself said:

Yes, for me it's also convincing.

The perception illusion could probably be explained by a number of factors:

- these cameras (called Auto Registrators in Russian) are cheap, they are probably not 24 fps and make "gaps" unnoticed by human eye;
- they are filming in motion, this can also lead to imperceptible "gaps" in the film;
- the car was moving very fast to cross the road against the red light and sort of "blinked" from one shot to another.

Anyway, I'm glad that the mystery is solved. I'm not quite ready to live in the environment as described by the C's above :).

Back
Top Bottom