Quantum Fractals are out...

Congratulations, Ark :) :rockon:

Laura said:
Eboard10 said:
For someone who has read the book, could a person who isn't well versed with the mathematical aspects of the topic discussed still understand the contents?

You would probably understand about 25% or so of the entire book since about 75% of it is math or images or computer code. Having said that, the parts I DID understand were interesting!
Well, then probably I would understand 3%, but worth the effort to realize something out of this.
Congratulations again, Ark!.

Congratulations on formulating such highly cerebral and futuristic theories!

Purely a work of a highly developed soul with guidance from higher realms.

No way could, would, a 'cult' produce or provide such important STO material for humanity. :halo:

Re: Quantum Fractal Question

I do not know about purely expansive fractals. Mobius fractals are partly projective, partly expansive. The question of the balance. Of course we can always take only the expansive part and cut it out - forget about contractive part. The patterns in your attachments are amazing! But I do not see much of a fractality there.

Kisito said:
I certainly do not understand everything. But I might have answers, such as whether the thoughts, ideas and knowledge are fractals?

Perhaps. But that is not their essence, I think.

MrEightFive said:
Congratulations! It is an achievement! Will it be available in ANY electronic format?

I was told by the publisher that e-book will have some color images. Printed matter will be grayscale - they are "saving printing costs". Probably they do not expect the book is going to be a bestseller.

l apprenti de forgeron said:
Well, then probably I would understand 3%, but worth the effort to realize something out of this.
Congratulations again, Ark!.

Thanks to all congrats!

Well, perhaps I will be posting here some extracts of a more "philosophical nature"?

Re: Quantum Fractal Question

ark said:
I do not know about purely expansive fractals. Mobius fractals are partly projective, partly expansive. The question of the balance. Of course we can always take only the expansive part and cut it out - forget about contractive part. The patterns in your attachments are amazing! But I do not see much of a fractality there.

I do not know how to respond exactly without sounding like a complete lunatic but I will try. As I stated in this thread:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,5319.msg273381.html#msg273381 I used to see geometric shapes all the time when I was little- used to watch them for hours. They would morph and move like in windows media player. Since I lost a ton of weight on the keto diet, I see them again as flashes often times when I read things. I honestly would not have gotten to the point of posing this question without that happening. The best I can try to say, is that crop circle, or sri yantra, expresses itself in two different ways. To me it is a fractal because of what I "see".

It also makes me think of as above so below and psychomantium mirrors- see attached sri yantra piece below. It expresses one way in an expanding manner that is not really exactly symmetrical - its representations are usually associated with the temple in my original post. The actual place where it is located, Amarkantak is a meeting of two points and a fulcrum - I think consciousness is the fulcrum referred to maybe - the center of the crop circle. I think that ties into the artist drawing of a monopole in my avatar. There is also a high degree of education there.

The if you invert it or turn it inside out, you get more of the Arkaim example. And from the SOTTarticle, you see the degeneration in the area surrounding it.

Honesty Ark, it could be that I still do not have enough understanding to pose a question exactly right. I know I am on to something here, I just do not know how to tie it all together totally yet. Gosh knows I have been trying.

Attachments

• sri turtle.jpg
    sri turtle.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 144
Congratulations, Ark!

I too would be very interested in a layman's discussion of the core ideas in the book.

psychegram said:
Congratulations, Ark!

I too would be very interested in a layman's discussion of the core ideas in the book.

OK. But I am going to be a little bit perverse. I am starting from the last page of the book - which is the last page of the index. At least it will give you an idea what kind of things are in the book:

342 Quantum Fractals: From Heisenberg's Uncertainty to Barnsley's Fractality

unitarily equivalent matrices, 32
unitarity conditions, 49
unitary group, 31
unitary matrix, 49, 55
unitary quantum physics, 298
unitary rotation, 40
unitary transformation, 38
universal property, 168
universality property, 167
universe, 27, 218, 219, 227, 231, 260,
267, 294