Why don't 4D STO simply reveal their existence?

axj

The Living Force
Not sure if this has been answered before.

In the case of 4D STS it is clear that they are hiding because an ignorant population is easier to control and manipulate for their purposes.

But what about 4D STO? Would it go against people's free will if 4D STO revealed their existence to the public at large? I'm not sure in what way.

And in a similar vein: What would be the necessary requirement for 4D STO to reveal themselves to the public?

Okay, I think I found some of the answers there:

_http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=6

6.24 Questioner: Do any of the UFOs that are presently reported come from other planets here at this time, or do you have this knowledge?

Ra: I am one of the members of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. There are approximately fifty-three civilizations, comprising approximately five hundred planetary consciousness complexes in this Confederation. This Confederation contains those from your own planet who have attained dimensions beyond your third. It contains planetary entities within your solar system, and it contains planetary entities from other galaxies. It is a true Confederation in that its members are not alike, but allied in service according to the Law of One.

6.25 Questioner: Do any of them come here at this time in spacecraft? In the past, say, thirty years?

Ra: I am Ra. We must state that this information is unimportant. If you will understand this, we feel that the information may be acceptably offered. The Law of One is what we are here to express. However, we will speak upon this subject.

Each planetary entity which wishes to appear within your third-dimensional space/time distortion requests permission to break quarantine, as you may call it, and appear to your peoples. The reason and purpose for this appearance is understood and either accepted or rejected. There have been as many as fifteen of the Confederation entities in your skies at any one time; the others available to you through thought.

At present there are seven which are operating with craft in your density. Their purposes are very simple: to allow those entities of your planet to become aware of infinity which is often best expressed to the uninformed as the mysterious or unknown.

_http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=7

7.2 Questioner: From this, I am assuming that the difficulty you have contacting this planet at this time is the mixture of people here, some being aware of the unity, some not, and for this reason you cannot come openly or give any proof of your contact. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. As we just repeated through this instrument, we must integrate all of the portions of your social memory complex in its illusory disintegration form. Then the product of this can be seen as the limit of our ability to serve. We are fortunate that the Law of Service squares the desires of those who call. Otherwise, we would have no beingness in this time/space at this present continuum of the illusion. In short, you are basically correct. The thought of not being able is not a part of our basic thought-form complex towards your peoples but rather is a maximal consideration of what is possible.

7.8 Questioner: At what point would this calling be enough for you to openly come among the people on Earth? How many entities on Earth would have to call the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not calculate the possibility of coming among your peoples by the numbers of calling, but by a consensus among an entire societal-memory complex which has become aware of the infinite consciousness of all things. This has been possible among your peoples only in isolated instances.

In the case wherein a social memory complex which is servant of the Creator sees this situation and has an idea for the appropriate aid which can only be done among your peoples, the social memory complex desiring this project lays it before the Council of Saturn. If it is approved, quarantine is lifted.

7.12 Questioner: I am interested in the application of the Law of One as it pertains to free will and what I would call the advertising done by UFO contact with the planet. That is, the Council has allowed the quarantine to be lifted many times over the past thirty years. This seems to me to be a form of advertising for what we are doing right now, so that more people will be awakened. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It will take a certain amount of untangling of conceptualization of your mental complex to reform your query into an appropriate response. Please bear with us.

The Council of Saturn has not allowed the breaking of quarantine in the time/space continuum you mentioned. There is a certain amount of landing taking place. Some of these landings are of your peoples. Some are of the entities known to you as the group of Orion.

Secondly, there is permission granted, not to break quarantine by dwelling among you, but to appear in thought-form capacity for those who have eyes to see.

Thirdly, you are correct in assuming that permission was granted at the time/space in which your first nuclear device was developed and used for Confederation members to minister unto your peoples in such a way as to cause mystery to occur. This is what you mean by advertising and is correct. The mystery and unknown quality of the occurrences we are allowed to offer have the hoped-for intention of making your peoples aware of infinite possibility. When your peoples grasp infinity, then and only then, can the gateway be opened to the Law of One.

_http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=12

12.3 Questioner: Is there any effort by the Confederation to stop the Orion chariots from arriving here?

Ra: I am Ra. Every effort is made to quarantine this planet. However, the network of guardians, much like any other pattern of patrols on whatever level, does not hinder each and every entity from penetrating quarantine, for if request is made in light/love, the Law of One will be met with acquiescence. If the request is not made, due to the slipping through the net, then there is penetration of this net.

So at the current time, the only allowed 4D STO sightings are those that create mystery and increase our awareness of infinite possibilities.

And apparently, a more open revelation of 4D STO beings will only become possible once there is more of a consensus on Earth regarding what they call the "infinite consciousness of all things".

However, here is what I do not quite understand:

What is the fundamental difference between creating mystery through limited 4D STO appearances and revealing the 4D STO existence completely to everyone?

Would a complete revelation be an interference with the free will of humanity while limited mysterious appearances are not?

axj said:
Would a complete revelation be an interference with the free will of humanity while limited mysterious appearances are not?

Yup, you got it!

Notice that such things are always ambiguous; you are required to make a choice without absolute proof.

Those that prove things or give signs and wonders, are of the STS ilk; they take away your free will with their proof.

I have another question regarding this:

In the Ra transcripts, it is said that when 4D STS infringe on the free will of others, they actually lose some of their STS polarity.

How is that possible? It doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

16.9 Questioner: If the Orion group was able to land, would this increase their polarization? What I am trying to get at is, is it better for them to work behind the scenes and get recruits, shall we say, from our planet, the person on our planet going towards service to self strictly on his own using his free will, or is it just as good for the Orion group to land upon our planet and demonstrate remarkable powers and get people like that?

Ra: I am Ra. The first instance is, in the long run, shall we put it, more salubrious for the Orion group in that it does not infringe upon the Law of One by landing and, thus, does its work through those of this planet. In the second circumstance, a mass landing would create a loss of polarization due to the infringement upon the free will of the planet. However, it would be a gamble. If the planet then were conquered and became part of the Empire, the free will would then be re-established. This is restrained in action due to the desire of the Orion group to progress towards the One Creator. This desire to progress inhibits the group from breaking the Law of Confusion.

_http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=16

Hello AXJ, I am also reading equipment RA. It is very interesting, but it seems that there are many contradictions. Perhaps this is due to a bad transcription. But the impression tells me that Ra is 4D STS.

There is a certain amount of landing taking place. Some of these landings are of your peoples. Some are of the entities known to you as the group of Orion.

I found this line very interesting! "Some of these landings are of your peoples" . These teachings/learning's are hard enough to "get your head around" on there own, without have another groups trying to hide or confuse the issue. So much we don't know . Thank GOD we have Superwomen Laura on the team. I for one wouldn't be at this point without her toil. Now trying to get all the people on the planet to have one goal , one point of intrest, is to my thinking at this time, like trying to juggle mercury, probably easier to train maggots to tap dance!! ...LOL :lol:

axj said:

In the Ra transcripts, it is said that when 4D STS infringe on the free will of others, they actually lose some of their STS polarity.

Hi axj, when I just read that Ra quote, I got the impression that it is more devious/STS to "do it behind the scenes". So by not landing, they do it the more STS polarized way. Perhaps deception is a big part of it. Just look at how deception plays out here in 3D Earth. So maybe that quote is indeed logical. Osit.

axj said:

Axj, I think I could answer your question, because I read both Ra Materials and the Wave very slowly and thoroughly. Ra Materials was a hard read for me, maybe because I'm not a native speaker. It was like reading Elvish, actually :). I often had to re-read the answers several times to grasp the meaning.

But I think I shouldn't answer your question, because it would be much more useful for you to discover it yourself. Just continue reading, and you will find these answers, I'm sure.

I would suggest that after you finish reading, you share your ideas about your question and we discuss them.

"Learning is fun." (c) :)

Kisito said:
But the impression tells me that Ra is 4D STS.

What makes you think so, Kisito?

axj said:

I tend to think of it this way. If you force a group of precocious kids (Let's say at 13 years of age) to help you build a house, all the while they are not really interested, complaining and would rather do something else with their time, the house will probably end up being subpar at best.

Now let's rewind. Lets say you meticulously traveled back in time and found each and every kid you attempted to build that house with while they were still young. Around the age of 4 or 5. Let's go even further and posit that you were somehow able to be their teacher in school for each grade level through their years of developement. During this time you are gently arousing their imagination with respect to architecture and structure dynamics. Every year, for almost ten years. But you were subtly and consistent pushing slowly over a long period of time. This is Deception still BUT now they have a conditioned propensity to want to build something.

Some may even want to go into this field "when they grow up"

Now these kids are 13 once again and you offer to them the opportunity to help you build a house from the ground up for experiment, experience, and a bit of fun. This same group of children after this subtle but consistent coercion will not only be sufficient but may even be talented at helping YOU achieve your goal of making them build your house.

Now think. Which position profits your original aim more? The first where they are unwilling and not adequate or the second where you've instilled the desire in them while they were impressionable? I'd say the latter and am almost willing to go out on a limb and say this may be similar to how STS polarity can be lost or gained. It is dependent on how well you allow your target to seemingly use their own free will to support your own hierarchy. And by the way a mass landing is shattering free will if you think of how many people may have never been exposed to anything other than mainstream T.V. and their own social lives. You are essentially making them aware of your existence which is vastly different than their own. It wasn't even a possibility in their minds before you (advanced entity) came trumping through their living room without using the front door. lol

Think about the lies concerning diet, smoking, etc. They don't come outright and tell you no don't do that because it goes against their aim. No they spend billions of dollars to "produce" research and campaigns to skew your thinking. In effect convincing you or in other words letting you make a seemingly free will decision (even though it's not purely free will at this point) to agree with or align with their lies. Just my two cents anyways.

trendsetter37 said:
axj said:

I tend to think of it this way. If you force a group of precocious kids (Let's say at 13 years of age) to help you build a house, all the while they are not really interested, complaining and would rather do something else with their time, the house will probably end up being subpar at best.

Now let's rewind. Lets say you meticulously traveled back in time and found each and every kid you attempted to build that house with while they were still young. Around the age of 4 or 5. Let's go even further and posit that you were somehow able to be their teacher in school for each grade level through their years of developement. During this time you are gently arousing their imagination with respect to architecture and structure dynamics. Every year, for almost ten years. But you were subtly and consistent pushing slowly over a long period of time. This is Deception still BUT now they have a conditioned propensity to want to build something.

Some may even want to go into this field "when they grow up"

Now these kids are 13 once again and you offer to them the opportunity to help you build a house from the ground up for experiment, experience, and a bit of fun. This same group of children after this subtle but consistent coercion will not only be sufficient but may even be talented at helping YOU achieve your goal of making them build your house.

Now think. Which position profits your original aim more? The first where they are unwilling and not adequate or the second where you've instilled the desire in them while they were impressionable? I'd say the latter and am almost willing to go out on a limb and say this may be similar to how STS polarity can be lost or gained. It is dependent on how well you allow your target to seemingly use their own free will to support your own hierarchy. And by the way a mass landing is shattering free will if you think of how many people may have never been exposed to anything other than mainstream T.V. and their own social lives. You are essentially making them aware of your existence which is vastly different than their own. It wasn't even a possibility in their minds before you (advanced entity) came trumping through their living room without using the front door. lol

Think about the lies concerning diet, smoking, etc. They don't come outright and tell you no don't do that because it goes against their aim. No they spend billions of dollars to "produce" research and campaigns to skew your thinking. In effect convincing you or in other words letting you make a seemingly free will decision (even though it's not purely free will at this point) to agree with or align with their lies. Just my two cents anyways.

Thanks for the illuminating perspective, trendsetter37.

That does make a lot of sense in both your hypothetical example and in the way of the world at large.

Thor said:
Thanks for the illuminating perspective, trendsetter37.

That does make a lot of sense in both your hypothetical example and in the way of the world at large.

Yes, very good two cents of yours, trendsetter37, thanks.

Your ideas remind me of the "Inception" movie scenario, where they "planted" ideas into their target's mind. You also gave a good explanation of how one and the same goal can be achieved in a less STS mode.

Pure STO is hardly ever achievable in our material world, but if we choose this path, we should always be in a quest for honesty and mutual benefit. Like in the case that you describe, one should probably offer such remuneration which would motivate those constructors in a good way.

I would also suggest considering the following example.

There is a famous old video "Spin (God is a DJ)", where the guy is trying to prevent catastrophes. It seems good that he is trying to save people, right? But what he actually does is that he prevents them from making their mistakes and thus from learning. In my opinion, he simply deprives them of their free will. It would be more STO if he just warned them of the danger and let them make their choice. What do you think?

https://youtu.be/F7XGIKUY7Fg

Siberia said:
Kisito said:
But the impression tells me that Ra is 4D STS.

What makes you think so, Kisito?
The dates, the Aryan and the Atlante civilisations do not correspond to Cs nor with E. Cayes. I find that there are too many ritual. Ra claims to be 6D, but he has difficulties in interpreting the direction of the questions which are put to him. Also, I have put the question to a higher entity with my pendulum. She answered me, intelligence, predator and leech (small animal which sucks blood).
Perhaps that I badly control my pendulum, perhaps that I did not read all equipment Ra and perhaps which I make a bad interpretation. But one can learn from Ra, one also learns from the human ones, which is also STS.

Kisito said:
The dates, the Aryan and the Atlante civilisations do not correspond to Cs nor with E. Cayes. I find that there are too many ritual. Ra claims to be 6D, but he has difficulties in interpreting the direction of the questions which are put to him. Also, I have put the question to a higher entity with my pendulum. She answered me, intelligence, predator and leech (small animal which sucks blood).
Perhaps that I badly control my pendulum, perhaps that I did not read all equipment Ra and perhaps which I make a bad interpretation. But one can learn from Ra, one also learns from the human ones, which is also STS.

As for rituals, this is a good point. Rituals restrict the flow, as we know. My guess is that they used rituals because of direct channeling. This, of course, could affect (and probably did affect) the accuracy of transmission.

This is why C's materials are more reliable, I think.

Still, we need to learn and research, not just blindly follow any advice from whatever reliable source.

Also, such possible corruption of information doesn't mean that Ra or C's are STS. And you are right, we can learn from STS too: they teach us what we should avoid if we don't want to follow their example :).

Back
Top Bottom