Why don't 4D STO simply reveal their existence?

trendsetter37 said:
It is dependent on how well you allow your target to seemingly use their own free will to support your own hierarchy. And by the way a mass landing is shattering free will if you think of how many people may have never been exposed to anything other than mainstream T.V. and their own social lives. You are essentially making them aware of your existence which is vastly different than their own.

Hmm, so if 4D STS make a mass landing, they would make people (forcibly) aware of higher realities and in effect uncover many other lies people have come to believe. And this approach may be less STS than manipulating people into joining the STS agenda on their own?

This does make some sense. However, I am not sure if this is this what Ra is saying:

A mass landing would create a loss of [STS] polarization due to the infringement upon the free will of the planet.

So in the case of a mass landing, the loss of STS polarization would not be due to making people more aware, but because of the infringement of free will itself.

My thinking is that maybe the Law of Free Will is the highest law of all - the very first "distortion", as they call it. So infringing upon free will has always undesirable consequences for either STO or STS beings by causing them to lose their polarity as a 'punishment' (karma?).

I'm not sure if that is really the case though.

Well, here's a thought on that.

If you were to mass land on the planet you've controlled for "so long" to conquer or claim it, it would infringe in the free will of the population of the planet who chose to be STS and align with you (by default) and must learn to either remain or remove themselves from this position on their own, out of their own free will.

Now, how can that cause them to loose polarity? Well, by intervening you upset the natural progress of the lesson created by free will, namely being STS, upsetting the hierarchy because now you gave them or forced upon them a choice that might send them into a different direction, and if something's removed from under you in a heirairchy then you loose your position, in STS terms the higher up you are the more is feeding you from under, the less food the less polarized... Does that make Sense?

It's like, if you owned cattle and somehow tried to make them aware that they're your property by jumping in the cages and thus creating the possibility of them running away... If that does happen then you will no longer be a cattle owner, you've lost it by not ensuring that your cattle continue to know everything's ok.

My two cents here, this is interesting it just shows you how much more there's still to learn.

axj said:
Hmm, so if 4D STS make a mass landing, they would make people (forcibly) aware of higher realities and in effect uncover many other lies people have come to believe. And this approach may be less STS than manipulating people into joining the STS agenda on their own?

This does make some sense. However, I am not sure if this is this what Ra is saying:

Yea, or at least that was my thinking on the matter.

axj said:
My thinking is that maybe the Law of Free Will is the highest law of all - the very first "distortion", as they call it. So infringing upon free will has always undesirable consequences for either STO or STS beings by causing them to lose their polarity as a 'punishment' (karma?).

It's funny because I remember contemplating this distinctly about a year ago. Coming to the conclusion that maybe the law of free will is their version of our law of gravity. The higher you go up the less you are willing to accept the consequences of testing said law.

Sure it's fun to play hop across the rocks in a river or jump off of a ledge that's a few feet above the ground, but higher?...like say a 3 or 4 story building and you know the consequences of leaping are much more dire and permanent.

So maybe karma or consequences are more fast acting, apparent, and severe on higher levels of consciousness. This would yield an attitude of looking before you leap.

I'm not quite sure if gravity is a good comparison but we are learning how to circumvent it on 3D seemingly. With planes, parachutes, maybe even the alleged black projects using electrogravitics. I guess Deception on their level, pertaining to the law of free will, is their equivalent to us flying despite our "law" of gravity. Deception enables them to circumvent the law of free will....to a certain extent anyways.

Alejo said:
Now, how can that cause them to loose polarity? Well, by intervening you upset the natural progress of the lesson created by free will, namely being STS, upsetting the hierarchy because now you gave them or forced upon them a choice that might send them into a different direction, and if something's removed from under you in a heirairchy then you loose your position, in STS terms the higher up you are the more is feeding you from under, the less food the less polarized... Does that make Sense?

It's like, if you owned cattle and somehow tried to make them aware that they're your property by jumping in the cages and thus creating the possibility of them running away... If that does happen then you will no longer be a cattle owner, you've lost it by not ensuring that your cattle continue to know everything's ok.

Makes sense to me.

"Why don't 4D STO simply reveal their existence?"

I would answer: Because they have no reason to do such things. It's the matter of our choice to seek them, not necessarily their physical forms but in understanding how to embrace their side in the sense of polarisation. Each revelation, contact with "good aliens" should be taken with reserve and caution. The real 4D STO divulge at the very end of the game. I think.

Siberia said:
Kisito said:
The dates, the Aryan and the Atlante civilisations do not correspond to Cs nor with E. Cayes. I find that there are too many ritual. Ra claims to be 6D, but he has difficulties in interpreting the direction of the questions which are put to him. Also, I have put the question to a higher entity with my pendulum. She answered me, intelligence, predator and leech (small animal which sucks blood).
Perhaps that I badly control my pendulum, perhaps that I did not read all equipment Ra and perhaps which I make a bad interpretation. But one can learn from Ra, one also learns from the human ones, which is also STS.

As for rituals, this is a good point. Rituals restrict the flow, as we know. My guess is that they used rituals because of direct channeling. This, of course, could affect (and probably did affect) the accuracy of transmission.

This is why C's materials are more reliable, I think.

Still, we need to learn and research, not just blindly follow any advice from whatever reliable source.

Also, such possible corruption of information doesn't mean that Ra or C's are STS. And you are right, we can learn from STS too: they teach us what we should avoid if we don't want to follow their example :).

The Wave contains some interesting discussion of the Ra material, e.g. here. The rituals were a matter of making the trance channel comfortable, in order to make it all work. Even then, there were various biases and judgments made by that group, and as a result, getting clean information through was more difficult - which may be the reason for the sometimes convoluted language of Ra, an attempt to work around the mental filters of those in the group, and maybe mainly the trance channel.

Channeled information, and that at its very best, is only as good as what can get through the channel - which depends on how the channel's "machine" works, how "clean" it is: emotionally and intellectually, including subconsciously, and any assumptions or false beliefs can act as a filter, limiting what can come through. The knowledge the channel has also plays a significant role.

The Ra material seems to vary significantly in terms of clarity, and probably accuracy along with it; sometimes the signal came through clear, sometimes it was muddied, and perhaps noise crept in. Going by what I know about it, it's neither perfect nor sinister. It's a good effort, given the circumstances, and seems to have much of value, but as with all channeled material, needs to be taken critically.

Regarding the other question being discussed, of Free Will and STS, I'm reminded of Laura's article on Michael Topper's articles on "Stalking". The point is made that 4D STS strive to eat consciousness, and Free Will is integral to consciousness. As such, to be good food, people must be convinced to engage as part of the STS hierarchy by their own choice. Without free will, they would not be good food.

Another reason 4DSTO wouldn't reveal themselves is because it could result in a kind of codependent or saviour dynamic. That could lead to a whole false religion and eventually another fall. It wouldn't take much for another STS group to come with the same temptations from the original fall and for us to be back in the same prison again without Work and being able to defend ourselves and our free will from being manipulated.

Siberia said:
I would also suggest considering the following example.

There is a famous old video "Spin (God is a DJ)", where the guy is trying to prevent catastrophes. It seems good that he is trying to save people, right? But what he actually does is that he prevents them from making their mistakes and thus from learning. In my opinion, he simply deprives them of their free will. It would be more STO if he just warned them of the danger and let them make their choice. What do you think?

Yup. The hyperdimensional overlords must get a real kick from seeing the fruits of this teaching working so well. This lesson of non-interference seems to be one of the top lessons to learn. By oneself it must take a large quantity of incarnations just to become aware of it. With guidance it can seriously be accelerated (thankfully) & I'm talking about the "white knight" syndrome, something I imagine (from all that I've ever read & watched on screen & everyday life) is the most sto-oriented large scale activity throughout history. The video reminds me of a lot of time travel narratives in the entertainment industry where wholesale changes are put into motion by way of "I'm doing good/saving people" interference. In fact, what it specifically reminds me of is the old tv show "quantum leap", where the "protagonist" is directed by some unseen & unknown force to "put right what once went wrong." Says who?

Psalehesost said:
The Wave contains some interesting discussion of the Ra material, e.g. here. The rituals were a matter of making the trance channel comfortable, in order to make it all work. Even then, there were various biases and judgments made by that group, and as a result, getting clean information through was more difficult - which may be the reason for the sometimes convoluted language of Ra, an attempt to work around the mental filters of those in the group, and maybe mainly the trance channel.

Channeled information, and that at its very best, is only as good as what can get through the channel - which depends on how the channel's "machine" works, how "clean" it is: emotionally and intellectually, including subconsciously, and any assumptions or false beliefs can act as a filter, limiting what can come through. The knowledge the channel has also plays a significant role.

The Ra material seems to vary significantly in terms of clarity, and probably accuracy along with it; sometimes the signal came through clear, sometimes it was muddied, and perhaps noise crept in. Going by what I know about it, it's neither perfect nor sinister. It's a good effort, given the circumstances, and seems to have much of value, but as with all channeled material, needs to be taken critically.

Thanks, Psalehesost, I agree with all of the above. You put in words what was on my mind :). And thanks for the links, it's always useful to refresh and improve our knowledge.

As for the two questions asked here, I would add the following to what has already been mentioned.

No "4D STS mass landing" or "revelation of 4D STO" occurs because they are 4D and we are 3D. They can only "reveal" themselves here temporarily, because the frequency is different. The only way for them to be constantly present here physically is to incarnate. 4D STS simply don't want to incarnate and suffer here and be equal to us, why? They can perfectly manipulate us from their realm, so why "downgrade" here, so to speak.

As for 4D STO, they do incarnate, but the problem is that they do not remember who they are, because human mind is limited to 3D perception. And they also "reveal" themselves from their realm through channeling. But they do it only when we ask, because otherwise it would violate our free will and interfere our learning.

My two cents :)

3D Student said:
Hi axj, when I just read that Ra quote, I got the impression that it is more devious/STS to "do it behind the scenes". So by not landing, they do it the more STS polarized way. Perhaps deception is a big part of it. Just look at how deception plays out here in 3D Earth. So maybe that quote is indeed logical. Osit.

This brings to mind the discussion about the missing Malaysian place from the recent session with the C's:

Q: (Pierre) Was it deliberate, or was it an accident?

A: Happens when bleedthrough causes confusion.

Q: (L) Confusion of what?

A: Realms and all within.
(...)
Q: (Perceval) So, we have that explanation in the transcripts, what's going on with the passengers... Do any of the PTB on the planet know?

A: Of course! Why do you think there was such a comedown vis-a-vis Crimea and Russia?

Q: (L) You mean they had plans to be more aggressive and “in-their-faces”, and they... (Perceval) Why would the disappearance of the plane make them scared or make them back down? Was it "comedown", was that what was said? Like a retreat. So, basically the PTB backed down on Crimea and Russia and that whole situation because the plane disappeared and they were worried about...? (Pierre) So, if you lie too much, if you create too much chaos, like unjustified war, you might increase such a bleedthrough?

A: They have "advisors" and "interpretors" of such things.

Q: (Pierre) So the advisors said if they go on with the attack, and with lying and manipulating... (L) I don't think they would say that. (Perceval) They wouldn't spell it out. (L) I don't think that they would talk to them in those terms. (Pierre) What would they say? (L) Probably say something like, I dunno... Maybe they have some advisors and interpreters who say, "We did that, and if you don't back down, we're gonna do more!" Ya know, like threatening rather than explaining to them how to be good boys.

A: More or less.

What I got from this is that the psychos in the US were dropping their mask a bit too much for the rest of the world to see. They were revealing too much of the psychopathic reality by being too overt and it had a 4D effect because of the approaching wave.

If STS gets more energy from duping people rather than overt control, perhaps that energy is needed to maintain the fabric of our reality in a very real way. While this is frightening in one sense, it could be hopeful as well since it may reveal some chinks in was has felt like an impenetrable armor.

Renaissance said:
What I got from this is that the psychos in the US were dropping their mask a bit too much for the rest of the world to see. They were revealing too much of the psychopathic reality by being too overt and it had a 4D effect because of the approaching wave.

Yeah, it's kind of like the psychopaths had "landed" and showed themselves. At first thought, I thought this idea was depressing that they cannot reveal their faces too much without some kind of "reality disruption" a la Malaysian flight 370. But that's just the way things are here, and then again you have the whole free will thing going on. So you get a few clues and perhaps only the ones who can see and pay attention will be able to make the choices based on what they are seeing in those psychopaths.

3D Student said:
Renaissance said:

Yeah, it's kind of like the psychopaths had "landed" and showed themselves. At first thought, I thought this idea was depressing that they cannot reveal their faces too much without some kind of "reality disruption" a la Malaysian flight 370. But that's just the way things are here, and then again you have the whole free will thing going on. So you get a few clues and perhaps only the ones who can see and pay attention will be able to make the choices based on what they are seeing in those psychopaths.
Yes would it be said that there are psychopaths more and more, perhaps who they arrive in mass, because humanity starts to open the eyes and uncovers the psychopaths? Also the psychopaths and the 4DSTS feel threatened, then they attack more and more. Thus, we notice them more and more, and they feel more and more threatened, and so on, until arrived of the wave.

Kisito said:
3D Student said:
Renaissance said:

Yes would it be said that there are psychopaths more and more, perhaps who they arrive in mass, because humanity starts to open the eyes and uncovers the psychopaths? Also the psychopaths and the 4DSTS feel threatened, then they attack more and more. Thus, we notice them more and more, and they feel more and more threatened, and so on, until arrived of the wave.

I think it's also their unending greed and desire for control that shows their hand. They pretty much have had total programing of the larger population, but it's not enough. It's both fascinating and terrifying to see the amount of extreme police brutality, all the abuse being doled out by school officials towards children, etc., and how this coincides with the push towards complete global dominance by the PTB. They continue to push and push and in doing so, show themselves. One advantage for us is that there are psychopaths of varying effectiveness, and that in itself means the lesser effective ones will lose their masks more easily. But I think we are also seeing that even more effective psychopaths are losing it. There could be some cosmic element involved as Laura has written about how deeply ponerized areas can be attractors for cometary fragments and such, and perhaps there is something in that energy that contributes to their disintegration. And there's also just the natural progression of their disintegration as a result of reaching the peaks of ponerization. They seem to be getting into this frenzied state and since they really don't have any capacity to grow, there's really not much they can do about it.

Looking at this from the 3D psychopathic reality lens is useful because we can see how it wouldn't be advantageous for psychopaths to show their true nature. They get their food from being deceptive, by wearing a mask. But as the mask slips, they need to assert overt control, and when Ra said this is a risky endeavour, I think it makes particular sense since people have been strongly programmed to believe they are free and the programming could easily backfire when people reach their boiling point.

I think it's all about getting people to make certain choices without directly influencing them but more through manipulation and 'teachings'.

If they landed with their vast technology and what-not, sure they will have everyone transfixed but only for awhile as it opens up the playing field. The possibility of everything will be opened up and those who so wish to call out to STO can do so in more confidence. However, as they operate now, they get us to make the choices they want by acting through psychopaths, OPs and bad apples. These lot teach us the philosophies of life 'greed, self-interest, competition' etc etc and we slowly but surely grow to adopt that as only what is possible. Also in addition to that, by acting through proxies, our ideas of what lies beyond our planet are entirely limited and stunted. Compare to if it were the other way round...

All in all, by not directly appearing, they are not really losing much and risking much as all their plans are working already.

STO on the other hand probably can't even show their faces because the STS plan is working too darn good. The only way they can make you aware of their polarity, in our world, is if they acted STS like somehow, because then it won't be about you but them and no one in the world really cares because they all believe what they have been taught by church/mosque/love nd light/atheism etc all of which are STS. It's not like they come with billboards over there heads saying 'This is STO right here' 'That is STS right there'. And in all honesty, this is the game right? the game is in all the ambiguity.. maybe it'll change one day then we'll enter a different arena with different rules but for now... this is probably our level.

As far as my understanding goes, because neither you nor them need it. They are no obligated by no one come here and save people or show wonders, if the free will concept is applied then this means to both ends, and if you see a self destructive race (choosing really to destroy itself), then why would you stop them if this is what they desire.

To address the point regarding loss of STS polarization in an overt landing, I have read (not sure if in the Wave or elsewhere at the moment) that STS gain more power from manipulating us into obedience while retaining our free will. More energetic "loot" that way, if you will. Perhaps this is why they want/need us instead of an army of mass produced robots. They don't want us as laborers or machines, we have value because we have consciousness, souls, and free will. If these elements are suppressed too much, we will not be good food anymore. It's possible that this is something Laura may have gleaned from psychotherapy sessions (again, not sure about that tho) during one of the discussions with a STS entities who brag about manipulating beings of higher and higher consciousness to do their will, without suppressing that consciousness by direct control.

Back
Top Bottom