Problems with cassiopaea forum on android cellphone

davey72

The Living Force
I was hoping someone may have a suggestion for me regarding my new phone. I was able to login no problem the first time. I logged in as forever, but then the page said connection problems when i clicked previous replies. The next time i was able to bring up the site, and every time since i am not logged in, and when i try it tells me "only registered members are allowed to access this section please login below. It will not accept my login details no matter how many times i try.

I have had a similar problem logging in with my Iphone. I found that I was hitting "login" too quickly, and the last digit of my password was being left off (be sure the password is all "dots"). Also, it does not stay logged in "forever" on the mobile device. It will log itself off after a certain period of inactivity.

Lilou said:
I have had a similar problem logging in with my Iphone. I found that I was hitting "login" too quickly, and the last digit of my password was being left off (be sure the password is all "dots"). Also, it does not stay logged in "forever" on the mobile device. It will log itself off after a certain period of inactivity.

The name, and password are definitely correct. It was using the same ones i had previously logged in with, and then i also tried to retype it a number of times. It hasn't worked since yesterday.

davey72 said:
Lilou said:

The name, and password are definitely correct. It was using the same ones i had previously logged in with, and then i also tried to retype it a number of times. It hasn't worked since yesterday.

I'd suggest trying with a different browser. There are versions of Chrome, Firefox, and a number of other web browsers for Android, so you should be able to find one that works and that you like.

If you need or want to continue using the web browser that you're currently using, then I'd recommend clearing the browser cache and see if that fixes the problem.

Just to piggyback on what Fox said. I use the chrome browser in android and am able to remain logged in indefinitely. fwiw

trendsetter37 said:
Just to piggyback on what Fox said. I use the chrome browser in android and am able to remain logged in indefinitely. fwiw

Yes this is my experience too.

Thanks for the suggestions. It seems to be working today, which leads me to believe that it had something to do with signal strength. Does the forum have an Android app?

davey72 said:
Thanks for the suggestions. It seems to be working today, which leads me to believe that it had something to do with signal strength. Does the forum have an Android app?

nope, only trough a web browser!

Back
Top Bottom