Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection

Thank you Pierre for your book, Laura et al for contributions. It's the type of book that is difficult to put down. Now finished, the words/ideas are forever lingering...

Nicely done!

Pierre I learned & understood basics of plasma behavior from your book, it is an excellent encyclopedia and summary. Added review on amazon. 20th place! :)

I'm only a short way into the book, 12 chapters, but I am fascinated by Pierre's description about how planets, stars, and galaxies are electrically induced to spin by a Birkeland current. So, the question that begs itself is, what is the external power source that creates the current? I don't know if you suggest a theory later in the book or not, I can't wait to find out, but it's a fascinating hypothesis nonetheless, and one that seems pretty intuitive.

Heimdallr said:
I'm only a short way into the book, 12 chapters, but I am fascinated by Pierre's description about how planets, stars, and galaxies are electrically induced to spin by a Birkeland current. So, the question that begs itself is, what is the external power source that creates the current? I don't know if you suggest a theory later in the book or not, I can't wait to find out, but it's a fascinating hypothesis nonetheless, and one that seems pretty intuitive.

I thought it came from "above" so to speak into the galaxy. I'm on the Kindle version, location 610 says:

Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection (The Secret History of the World) (Kindle Locations 610-611). said:
This giant ring of Birkeland current (see next chapter: ’Interstellar plasma’) may be the external source of energy that powers galaxies.

Hope it's ok to attach that image.

Attachments

• current.jpg
    current.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 314
davey, here you go

Perceval said:
There is now a "Note to seller" option when you go through the paypal checkout when ordering from Pilule Rouge. If you want a signed copy, make sure to say so using that.

As I was reading this session I hadn't yet gotten to the answer about electrical currents and the possibility of lightning being a part of the instrument for sinkholes, possibly earthquakes. Lo and behold a crack of the variety heard I had never had just landed in the woods behind the house follwed by another even more violent one. I have been looking at the topography around the area and water and where it flows and now these words that came directly to me afterward. Not coincidental perhaps. I just moved to New Hampshire,USA.

I am inspired to make it a must, getting Pierres book. And now as I write these words, there is an emergency flood warning that just came over my phone. And I'm gonna start cookin a lot of bacon and sharing whatever I can. I cannot tell you in mere words how you've been homeopathic mendicants to me and others. All of what you do inspires me to be that working expression of what you've already become.

I truly love you all for the service you continue to give. And the C's, who came because you asked openly in the truest sense.

I recently started reading, and I must say it's already a fascinating subject, and a very accessible and friendly read to boot.

I have a little doubt though. I'm currently on page 19 of the printed version, and it refers to Figure 11 (on page 20), saying that it shows the Earth's double layer (ionosphere) embedded in the Sun's heliosphere. However, I can only see Pluto and the sun's heliosphere in the figure. Is it a typo, or is there something I'm missing?

Regardless, thank you Pierre et al for your work on this book. :D

I finished reading Earth Changes, a thumping good read. To Pierre and Laura, Bon travail! I think this book goes hand in hand with Comets and the Horns of Moses, they compliment each other well. Thank you!

I'm in the middle of the kindle version of the book and additionally bought the paperback for both Earth Changes and Comets and the Horns of Moses. I like to have all Secret History books in physical form :cool2:.
This book is very interesting and easy to understand thanks to Pierre's and Laura's excellent skill in explaining things. One just flies through the pages :read:.
As a part of this forum and avid reader of SOTT, like many here, I have, of course, previous exposure to topics discussed in the book to a greater or lesser extent . The way the topics are presented and connected is fascinating and paints compelling picture of our existence and experience as part of the Universe guided by universal low, which from historical point of view means cyclical cometary bombardment of Earth accompanied and/or preceded by string of other phenomena be it humane, geological, atmospheric, wheather related and many others, that are shown in the book to be undeniably interconnected. Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection and the rest of the Secret History series is definitely a must read.

Great job Pierre and Laura.
You've managed to make plasma physics and the electric universe theory accessible to the masses which is no small feat.

I was looking for an appropriate place for discussion about the book Earth Changes and hopefully this is an appropriate place for one.
I just finished it yesterday and it was life changing for me, actually all of the recommended books are to some extent, but this changed how I choose to experience the world on a fundamental level.

When I was about 1/4 of the way through the book we had a thunderstorm here, I live in a place where we can watch storms come across a high desert plain and I like to do that whenever the chance arises and I have observed many many thunderstorms in a lot of different places. I am one of those that stands outside watching, feeling, and smelling the experience until the rain or hail drives me under cover, to me it is energizing and exciting.

I had never watched a storm that was as active as this one was, it was non stop lightening for over an hour as it came right over the top of us and it was fascinating to look at it through a different level of knowledge than I had ever had before.

I noticed several things that seemed very odd to me though. Even though we could see the activity, we couldn't hear thunder until it got very close. And I experienced what I think was ULF sounds from it. It was a sound that seemed to happen right over my head and sounded like a metal cable that had been stretched too tight and snapped, like a guitar string kind of. It actually made me duck.

Then, several days later there seemed to be a thunderhead forming right over my neighborhood just as it was getting dark so I got a chair and parked myself outside to observe. I saw the strangest things in the clouds! There were little points of light moving through them, they almost looked like fireflys in the distance and it wasn't quite dark yet so I just sat there and stared.

I thought my eyes might be “playing tricks” on me so I went in the house and asked my adult son to come out and look and he saw them too. As it grew darker I could get a better look and there were a couple of different colors to them, red yellow and white.
They moved in seemingly random directions at about the speed a satellite moves through the starry sky. When I first noticed them I thought I might be seeing the stars through the clouds but they were way too dense to be seen through. They only appeared at the lighter edges of the clouds and not in the darker denser parts. And as it got darker I noticed that some of them had tails! I got out my binocs to try to see closer but focusing them on clouds in the dark was not going to happen for me.

It never did develop into a thunder cloud while I was observing it but I sat there and watched those little lights for an hour.
Have those always been in thunder clouds and I just never noticed before? Or is the comet dust load getting closer to the surface in higher concentrations maybe?
I could definitely see how a higher concentration of these lights could be a cause for noctilucent clouds.
And…we have had high cloud cover and unusually cool temps here for almost 2 weeks now, the meteorologists keep saying it is going to clear up but it keeps not happening.
It is getting more noticeable every day that this is accelerating isn't it Laura?
I am so thankful for all the books and superluminal communications that you all have so generously shared and that have brought my knowledge & awareness levels to the point where I can enjoy some of the “show” The human horrors are very painful to be aware of but if I can't change it I can at least choose to see it for what it is.

Cesar said:
I have a little doubt though. I'm currently on page 19 of the printed version, and it refers to Figure 11 (on page 20), saying that it shows the Earth's double layer (ionosphere) embedded in the Sun's heliosphere. However, I can only see Pluto and the sun's heliosphere in the figure. Is it a typo, or is there something I'm missing?

You're not missing anything. This is indeed a mistake. Figure 11 caption is right but this is the wrong picture. A few page later you will see a depiction of Earth's and Sun's DL : Figure 14. This picture (without the electric charges) should have been Figure 11.

Regardless, thank you Pierre et al for your work on this book. :D

Thank you very much for those words. And thanks to all the forum members who have read this ECHCC, enjoyed it and shared their positive feedback here. :flowers:

Laurelayn said:
I was looking for an appropriate place for discussion about the book Earth Changes and hopefully this is an appropriate place for one.
I just finished it yesterday and it was life changing for me, actually all of the recommended books are to some extent, but this changed how I choose to experience the world on a fundamental level.

Yes, while our modern culture hammers into our minds a materialistic, linear, individualistic, atheistic, mechanistic worldview, ECHCC proposes almost the exact opposite: a deeply interconnected, non-linear, non-local world ruled by information and consciousness.

I have observed many many thunderstorms in a lot of different places. I am one of those that stands outside watching, feeling, and smelling the experience until the rain or hail drives me under cover, to me it is energizing and exciting.

There might be some tangible explanations for those feelings. Our body in general and our brain in particular being highly electric instruments and the rain being a re-balancing phenomena carrying negative charges (electrons) back to the ground, the rain may indeed have a very tangible influence on the electromagnetic state of our bodies and brains.

I had never watched a storm that was as active as this one was, it was non stop lightening for over an hour as it came right over the top of us and it was fascinating to look at it through a different level of knowledge than I had ever had before.

True. Several readers told me that now when they look at clouds, rain, lightning they see something totally different.

The human horrors are very painful to be aware of but if I can't change it I can at least choose to see it for what it is.

And, the human-cosmic connection may make those human horrors more bearable in the sense that it attributes them meaning and effects that, on a cosmic level, are positive ones: some kind of global reset serving the highest principles of the Universe: evolution, information, creation. Although on a personal level it may only seem to be suffering and destruction.

Pierre said:
And, the human-cosmic connection may make those human horrors more bearable in the sense that it attributes them meaning and effects that, on a cosmic level, are positive ones: some kind of global reset serving the highest principles of the Universe: evolution, information, creation. Although on a personal level it may only seem to be suffering and destruction.

Sorry to say I've yet to read your book, but pleased to say your words match my understanding of that cosmological Song of Songs as informed by Gurdjieff's, Laura's and gnostic renditions.

Deeper than the vision that tunes what we see
forming our model of reality,
deeper than the words that shape what we think,
polarizing everyone and leading to the brink,
one spirit moves in phases and beckons us to sleep,
one only seeks to know itself: the spirit of the deep.

:)

Back
Top Bottom