Video series starting: The Truth About Cancer

Breton

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I have become aware of a series of video episodes that are being aired this week and I thought I would mention it on this forum to give those people that are interested in this particular topic a chance to follow it while it is free and see if they find it useful or not. Obviously no can yet comment ahead of time how useful the series will be.

They will be available for free this week if you sign up, and they send emails to the links to you.

www.thetruthaboutcancer.com

thetruthaboutcancer.com said:
“The Quest for The Cures” is the first ever, investigative report (60 minutes style) documentary mini-series that will broadcast to the world for free (register and you’ll receive the private link to watch live) starting Monday May 26th through Sunday June 1st. Each episode will air primetime nightly at 9pm Eastern and again at 9pm Pacific Daylight Time. (Due to popular demand, additional replays of the show will be available the following day from 7am – 7pm Eastern for our friends around the world and those that can’t attend the live broadcasts).

In this one of a kind docu-series, you’ll follow Ty Bollinger, who lost both his mother and father to cancer (as well as 5 other family members), as he travels the country and sits down with the foremost doctors, researchers, experts and survivors to find out their proven methods to preventing and treating cancer. (see list below)

TQTC is being filmed as we speak. We started this journey on April 18th 2014 and we’re still traveling the country interviewing the last few doctors and getting the most up-to-date information for you. Unlike most documentaries that spend 8 months in the editing room, making the perfect movie, we’re all about speed over perfection. We’ve had others laugh thinking that we couldn’t film, edit, and broadcast live in less than 6 weeks. Well guess what… We’re a team that’s all about beating the odds, just like the people we’re making this for, and we know that you need the information NOW regardless if it’s “pretty” or fancy. We’re committed to delivering you the most cutting edge and current information on preventing and treating cancer in the world.

Episode 1: The Cancer Pandemic
Cancer has reached epic proportions worldwide. Why? What’s different now than just 100 years ago? What can you do about it? The first step to preventing and curing cancer is understanding exactly what it is, how it forms, and what is currently offered by most mainstream doctors as treatments. You’ll learn “in plain English” the truth about cancer so that you can fight and win the battle.

Episode 2: Are you Immune?
How strong is your immune system? When most of us think about our immune system or having a weak immune system, we generally just relate it to getting sick, catching a cold or getting the flu. In this episode you’ll learn just how important your immune system is for fighting, destroying, and of course preventing the development of cancer and many other diseases. You’ll not only learn how to build your immune system back up, but also what causes it to break down and what you can do about it.

Episode 3: Franken-Foods & Cancer Causers
Thankfully more and more people are aware of the risks and causes of GMO’s (Genetically modified organisms), but did you know that there are a lot of everyday items that are chemically destroying your body and your immune system? In this episode you’ll learn what chemicals, elements, and heavy metals are detrimental to your body. You’ll also learn how to identify and remove them from your life.

Episode 4: Spoiled Rotten
We live in a much more toxic world than we did even just 50 years ago. And while many of us have heard the numerous benefits to detoxing, there is an exact science to it, especially when it comes to treating cancer. Not only will you learn the best detox methods and why safely detoxifying your body is so crucial to keeping you cancer free, but you’ll alsolearn specific step-by-step instructions on how to detox properly and specifically for cancer treatment..

Episode 5: Eating Away At Cancer
You hear the opposite reference all the time “Cancer is eating away at your body”. Well, there’s proven methods to reverse this so that you’re eating away at cancer and this episode will show you exactly how. In this episode you’ll learn specific strategies to prevent and even treat cancer using nutrition. The age old saying that “you are what you eat” couldn’t be more true and we’ll show you exactly how to use nutrition to fight and beat cancer.

Episode 6: What Would Doc Do?
Ever wonder what your doctor would do if he/she were diagnosed with breast cancer or colon cancer? Well in this episode, the doctors share exactly what they would do if diagnosed with different kinds of cancer. Plus you’re going to hear from doctors who have actually been diagnosed and exactly what they did to cure themselves. You’ll learn the most cutting edge treatments that are working for others right now. Listen as you hear doctor after doctor share their methods for successfully treating cancer.

Episode 7: How to Survive and Thrive
How did they survive? What did they do? Learn first hand from survivors, ordinary people just like you, that beat the odds. This episode airs on National Cancer Survivor day and it’s perfect timing because you’ll hear from others who’ve fought and won the battle – and exactly how they did it. This is going to be a powerful, inspirational, and extremely educational show that you won’t want to miss

Episode 1:

Just to give brief impression on this first episode: not bad discussions here, pointing out the flaws in the medical system's standard view on the disease and its treatment.

However, it was disappointing, but inevitable, that this episode ended with a story of someone who got through her cancer using an alternative approach which may have helped, shows she misunderstands what is ultimately healthy. In short, through her various tumors, and the last one they gave her no hope of recovery, she ended up getting a mastectomy, and later her ovaries removed (so this is not all that successful, but at her stages these may have been necessary) and while she had the understanding that psychological hygiene and diet are important - and perhaps by not eating crappy foods she helped herself - but she is totally vegan, and eats raw foods. From our studies in diet, we have already figured out the mistake for health that usually leads to. Much better is the ketogenic diet.

These people have made another video series.

This weekend they will replay it and then take it down.
They, of course wish to sell their DVDs in the end.

I have not had a chance to watch them, but I did download them from youtube to watch at some point, as I think it will be interesting.

The link to their site is:

http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/

Watch the Replay Marathon Only on October 25th - 26th
28 Doctors, 11 Scientists, 9 Survivors And 1 "FDA Dragon Slaying"
Attorney Break Their 'Code Of Silence' And Expose The
TRUTH About Cancer And Exactly How To Prevent,
Treat And Beat it 100% Naturally

Episode 1
THE HISTORY OF MODERN MEDICINE & CANCER

Episode 2
YOUR FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE...

Episode 3
Eliminate These "Dirty Dozen" To Prevent Cancer

Episode 4
Your Secret Fountain of Youth

Episode 5
Nature's Pharmacy

episode 6
Clean Foods & The Cancer-Free Diet

Episode 7
Diagnostic "Do's & Don'ts" - Proven Treatment Protocols Part 1

Episode 8
Proven Treatment Protocols Part 2

Episode 9
Proven Treatment Protocols Part 3

Episode 10
Doctor's Orders

Episode 11
How to Survive and Thrive

Breton said:
These people have made another video series.

This weekend they will replay it and then take it down.
They, of course wish to sell their DVDs in the end.

I have not had a chance to watch them, but I did download them from youtube to watch at some point, as I think it will be interesting.

The link to their site is:

http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/

Watch the Replay Marathon Only on October 25th - 26th
28 Doctors, 11 Scientists, 9 Survivors And 1 "FDA Dragon Slaying"
Attorney Break Their 'Code Of Silence' And Expose The
TRUTH About Cancer And Exactly How To Prevent,
Treat And Beat it 100% Naturally

Episode 1
THE HISTORY OF MODERN MEDICINE & CANCER

Episode 2
YOUR FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE...

Episode 3
Eliminate These "Dirty Dozen" To Prevent Cancer

Episode 4
Your Secret Fountain of Youth

Episode 5
Nature's Pharmacy

episode 6
Clean Foods & The Cancer-Free Diet

Episode 7
Diagnostic "Do's & Don'ts" - Proven Treatment Protocols Part 1

Episode 8
Proven Treatment Protocols Part 2

Episode 9
Proven Treatment Protocols Part 3

Episode 10
Doctor's Orders

Episode 11
How to Survive and Thrive

Thanks for the update.

I'm wondering though in which direction this series is heading, when the first successful treatment in the series is apparently promoted as being vegan?

And why do they do not really give that information out for free, if they are really so concerned about the cancer epidemic and want to help as many people as possible?

By the way: For a documentary that was supposedly completely made in less then just 6 weeks, because they wanted that information out there as fast as possible, "regardless if it’s “pretty” or fancy", the trailer of the documentary looks very professional indeed (cinematically speaking).

I'm listening to episode 3. There is a lot of useful info and several experts are interviewed, but I haven't heard anything new. Everything is available on the web for free. An expert interviewed expressed her concern on the effects of meat on the body's hormonal metabolism. If I heard correctly, then that it is a very ignorant statement.

I look forward for the protocols and nature's pharmacy though :)

Gaby said:
I'm listening to episode 3. There is a lot of useful info and several experts are interviewed, but I haven't heard anything new. Everything is available on the web for free. An expert interviewed expressed her concern on the effects of meat on the body's hormonal metabolism. If I heard correctly, then that it is a very ignorant statement.

I agree with what you said Gaby. It seems to me some experts seem to be more informed than others and they are all coming from different angles, but the results with patients are good. They are definately flicking the standard treatments, one guy had such a rant on Monsanto and it's spreading of poisons. Another said margarine was for greasing your axles. :lol:

It validated everything the forum has been saying for years regarding what your body needs and quality of the food - organic, grass fed, mercury detox etc. I didn't finish all the episodes - ran out of time.

Thanks Breton.

Lindenlea said:
It validated everything the forum has been saying for years regarding what your body needs and quality of the food - organic, grass fed, mercury detox etc. I didn't finish all the episodes - ran out of time.

Thanks Breton.

Hearing some experts rant was therapeutic :) I listened to fragments here and there of all videos. The proven protocols one was priceless. It was a review of pancreatic enzymes, DMSO, vitamin C, amygdalin, glandular extracts, etc. There was salvestrol which I never heard specifically before (except as resveratrol):

_https://www.hans.org/magazine/173/Salvestrols-A-Natural-Defence-Against.html

Salvestrol is a new word, coined to describe a new concept of how the body defends and heals itself naturally from cancer, based on the combined research of Professor Gerry Potter (a medicinal chemist) and Professor Dan Burke (a pharmacologist), together with Nature's Defence Ltd (a manufacturer of natural products). Salvestrols are a new class of natural chemicals that are found in plants and can be safely eaten in the diet. They undergo a process of molecular activation inside cancer cells by a special enzyme, CYP1B1, and thereby cause the cells to cease growing or die. (CYP1B1 is pronounced "sip one bee one").

It is not that the Salvestrol chemicals themselves are new - since their chemical structures and the plants in which they occur have been known for many years - but never before have these chemicals been grouped together on the basis of this particular set of recently discovered anti-cancer pharmacological actions.

Moreover, it is now clear that several food plants and plant-rich diets that have traditionally been considered to offer protection against cancer are good sources of Salvestrols. Salvestrols are naturally high in many red or green health-giving plant species, including fruit, berries and herbs - except that modern agriculture seems to have minimized the levels of Salvestrols through a combination of the development of modern plant varieties, the use of antifungal sprays and the selective processing of harvested fruit.

Several natural chemicals and synthetic medicinal drugs other than Salvestrols are able to be activated by healthy tissues of the body (although not by CYP1B1), but the key feature of Salvestrols is that they are activated only inside the cancer cells which they arrest or kill. And although there are hundreds of different enzymes which are ubiquitous in the body, CYP1B1 is confined to cancer cells.

The discovery and formulation of the Salvestrol Concept spans about a ten year period around the turn of this century. In the early 1990's Professor Burke's research group found that a certain enzyme protein, called CYP1B1, was clearly present in the tumour cells of a wide variety of human cancers but was undetectable in the normal cells of the corresponding healthy tissues.1

The technical description for this is that CYP1B1 is highly overexpressed in cancer cells. This has since been confirmed by a number of eminent laboratories across the world. Then around the year 2000 Professor Potter, working with Professor Burke, discovered that, through a process called metabolism, CYP1B1 brings about a subtle alteration in the chemical structures of certain plant compounds and turns them into slightly different chemicals, called metabolites, that are potent anticancer toxins.2 This is the activation process, and the anticancer effects are due, not to the plant chemicals themselves, but to their metabolites generated in the human cancer cells. Professor Potter coined the term "Salvestrol" to describe plant chemicals that are activated in this way.

Thus, there are three components to the Salvestrol concept:
1. Salvestrols - the natural, plant-based chemicals
2. CYP1B1 - the special enzyme found almost uniquely in cancer cells
3. Salvestrol metabolites - the activated anticancer toxins.

Salvestrols are taken in the diet. When Salvestrols encounter human cancer cells they are absorbed into the cell, where CYP1B1 activates them by converting them into slightly different chemicals, the Salvestrol metabolites, which then act to poison the cancer cell. However, in the case of healthy cells CYP1B1 is tantamount to absent, and so although Salvestrols are absorbed they are not converted into active metabolites and the healthy cells are not poisoned.

Currently Salvestrols are identified by testing them against CYP1B1-containing human cancer cells in culture in the laboratory. The first Salvestrol to be identified was resveratrol, a chemical from grapes that is notably present in red wine and which is widely credited with cancer preventative properties. Resveratrol is metabolised by CYP1B1 into a metabolite, piceatannol, that is a known anticancer toxin.2 Other Salvestrols have now been identified in a wide variety of fruits, including tangerines, strawberries and cranberries.

In the Salvestrol concept, CYP1B1 acts as a tumour suppressor and rescue mechanism, which enables the body to defend and heal itself against cancer by activating some of the natural compounds found in edible fruits and other plants. CYP1B1 is present in the cells of all the different types of cancer that have been investigated to date, including all the most prevalent cancers, for example bladder, brain, breast, colon, esophagus, kidney, liver, lung, lymph node, ovary, skin, stomach, testis and uterus.

Think of CYP1B1 as a Trojan Horse inside the cancer cells, which merely has to be provided with Salvestrols in the diet in order to unleash a stream of chemical agents that are deadly to the cancer cells. In other words, in CYP1B1 the body seems to have provided cancer cells with the seeds of their own destruction.

Cancer scientists generally believe that single cancer cells are continually forming in the human body and that most of these are destroyed by the body before they develop into malignant tumours. Salvestrols in the diet are a mechanism by which this ongoing prevention of cancer can occur. In terms of cancer treatment, most current anticancer chemotherapy is beset by serious side effects. These occur because most anticancer drugs are cell poisons that do not distinguish between cancer cells and many types of healthy cells. Because Salvestrols are activated only within cancer cells, they offer the possibility of anticancer treatment without the awful side effects.

For more information see _www.salvestrol.ca

1 Tumour-specific expression of cytochrome P450 CYP1B1. Murray, G.I. et al., Cancer Research, 57, 3026-3031 (1997).

2 The cancer preventative agent resveratrol is converted to the anticancer agent piceatannol by the cytochrome P450 enzyme CYP1B1. Potter, G.A. et al., British Journal of Cancer, 86, 774-778 (2002).

Yeah, that was very interesting, Gaby. This (and other known herbal treatments, etc.) shows that there can certainly be very effective plant substances that can fight cancer (and many other diseases), but many people then jump on the bandwagon of vegetarian and vegan diets as being the healthiest. And we know how false and dangerous that is, and where it leads health wise. People should use their brains and apply selectively any positive plant substances without conflating any of these kinds of beneficial effects with vegetarian/vegan diets in general. Some people can have health improvements, though, in the short term on veg diets, if they switch from SAD or other really unhealthy diets, especially if they eat the healthiest organic plant-based foods and skip the unhealthiest like grains and soy, etc.

New series about to air on 13th

Ty Bollinger and his crew has made another video series to be aired starting October 13th.

Anyone interested in this topic might want to try and catch them. The previous series have also been interesting.

Here is the link to the sign up page and the trailer:

https://go.thetruthaboutcancer.com/sneak-peek

Of course one should approach the series with discernment and critical thinking.

They have been somewhat restrictive by their time limited free viewing.

After chemotherapy killed my father, cancer, and the various approaches of treating it has been an interest of mine so I have kept always a kind of antenna tuned to more information even though I have not done a thorough research nor had an occasion to try any treatments personally. In any case, I often think that I wish 19 years ago I had access to more information like this that would have given my father and I some ideas and questions that we could have pursued in some manner rather than just trusting the oncologists.

As some people have commented about the previous series that much of the information can be found with studious internet searches, so I would expect that this series is not strictly necessary to learn about the alternatives, but it could be a good introduction. I was thinking that for some people who have not looked into cancer before, and then suddenly are faced with it in their family, this kind of series where one gets to see and hear practicioners talking, might be a good launching point for them to consider how they want to proceed instead of going with the first instinct to blindly trust their oncologists without considering alternatives.

I admit, although more information is better than the lack of it, so many different approaches makes it feel a little bit overwhelming and so far I do not have a clear plan of what I would do. There really seems to be no silver bullet that one can say works in all cases. There are many types of cancer and many types of causes. Further where can you find professional help in your country or state to help make a decision and aid you in your treatment if you are faced with a cancer?

Then I might add that I have considered that there may be emergency situations where, for example a brain tumor is so advanced that it is causing seizures and threatening death, that perhaps a surgery is necessary.

Nevertheless, it feels hopeful that there are actually alternatives to the slashing, burning and poisoning, and one is not locked into the conventional treatments necessarily. And even when some conventional therapies are used, having more knowledge can possibly help one make the right choices for the body to recover from them and prevent cancer from returning.

Anyways, I don't know what new things this series will bring up, and I do not expect everything to be 100% accurate. For example I do leave an open mind that under a certain set of limited circumstances for a particular time, treatment might require limiting meat and protein, but should someone begin to suggest a lifetime vegetarian or vegan diet, well then we already know how dangerous that is for a healthy body (as pointed out in the comments above in this thread) and that would have to be ignored. After all, one of the basic assumptions of most of the people they have interviewed is that the key to not getting cancer or treating it, is getting the body to be in balance and as healthy as possible so it can heal itself.

Time sensitive: video ordering limited time discount The Truth About Cancer

They have the videos with transcripts and mp3s now for a 50% discount for a limited time (about 11 hours left at time of writing this post!) if anyone was interested.

If I had an income, I think I am impressed enough, and they seem legit, that I would order one of the packages myself to support them. There is a "silver package" and "gold edition".

Below is a link to the silver:
https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/global-quest/silver/

My mother was diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer at the beginning of October. My sister died of Leukemia 40 years ago after multiple rounds of Chemo. Since then, I have not had very much faith in western medicine, which is why I've read most of the articles on cancer posted on SOTT.net.

My first reaction to my mom's diagnosis was please don't talk to me about an outdated treatments (6 months of Chemo) that do nothing but make you sicker. Please, please mom, do some research on this. And to my surprise she did and found "The Truth About Cancer" Series on her own. She did have a double mastectomy but is doing really well and is researching ways to beef up her immune system and may be traveling to Mexico for treatment that is banned in the US.

I find it interesting that prior to her diagnosis I read the whole thread on The truth about cancer. And then my mom found the same series on her own. I don't agree with a vegetarian diet, and neither does she, but will abide by it as along as she's there.

If you are interested, I will keep you posted on her progress. I'm just happy she is seeking alternatives, despite the double mastectomy.

Teresa said:
My mother was diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer at the beginning of October. My sister died of Leukemia 40 years ago after multiple rounds of Chemo. Since then, I have not had very much faith in western medicine, which is why I've read most of the articles on cancer posted on SOTT.net.

My first reaction to my mom's diagnosis was please don't talk to me about an outdated treatments (6 months of Chemo) that do nothing but make you sicker. Please, please mom, do some research on this. And to my surprise she did and found "The Truth About Cancer" Series on her own. She did have a double mastectomy but is doing really well and is researching ways to beef up her immune system and may be traveling to Mexico for treatment that is banned in the US.

I find it interesting that prior to her diagnosis I read the whole thread on The truth about cancer. And then my mom found the same series on her own. I don't agree with a vegetarian diet, and neither does she, but will abide by it as along as she's there.

If you are interested, I will keep you posted on her progress. I'm just happy she is seeking alternatives, despite the double mastectomy.

Glad to hear, Teresa - and please, keep us updated!

You may have come across the notion that breast cancer is linked to severe iodine deficiency. It has been extensively discussed in the Iodine and Potassium Iodide thread. I believe your mother would really benefit to go on the iodine protocol described in this thread.

All the best!

April 12 will begin the re-release of "The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest" 9-part documentary series that they last did.

If you missed some episodes the last time they were aired, now is a good chance to catch up.

One can sign up on their site to see it

https://go.thetruthaboutcancer.com

Gaby said:

I saw most of them when they were aired before and they do have very useful information but most of the information can indeed be found online as Gaby mentioned. It does seem very credible and would be a great summation of the cancer industry for the misinformed mass people, worth the watch.

Back
Top Bottom