STO behaviour manifested in 2D

MusicMan said:
I thought that the cormorant I commented on was deserving of a promotion to 3D, though.

The bear, too! Funny, that he saves the bird "en passant" while chewing his food, as if it's not such a big deal after all. No self-importance ... Maybe he should directly go to 4th ;)

M.T.

Recently my neighbor told how his cat hunted for birds. He saw a small wagtail about a tree, slowly crept to her and already prepared for the last jump (the wagtail at all didn't notice it! ) ... and here other birds fell upon a cat (sparrows, swallows). They pecked it in the head, made noise and the wagtail managed to depart. Broke off hunting! Me surprised that the rescue was come by birds of other type.

And it is still pleasant to realize that my old domestic and very cowardly cat who hides under a bed at any appearance of the stranger, can overcome himself if it is necessary protection of the owner.
On house apartments where there live my parents swindlers went and deceived elderly people. My cat for some reason didn't hide though two strangers came into the house at once, and sat down and began to fix the eyes on this woman (I will notice that a cat ABSOLUTELY black)! In 2 minutes she seriously asked mother how she isn't afraid to live with such terrible cat :evil:? ? ! ! ! and they left with anything. Cat at that moment really had a severe look, thus, that he is usually terrible coward.
He likely felt the evil and decided to frighten the enemy telepathic. :)

I thought about this thread this week. What I observed is that animals are, hmm, somehow more emotional with each other and in their relationship to humans. But don't rule out that this might be entirely my imagination.

I live in a rural area with a lot of cows around, that usually just stand there in the field. Sometimes one can observe some mating, too, the "animal way". :P But a couple of days ago I saw this bull and a cow that stood together and touched each others faces in a very affectionate way.

Dogs seem to "understand" more, too ... and birds do come up when one sits outside and look at you ... Coupled with all these videos, maybe something is going on ...

M.T.

Back
Top Bottom