Another scary dream

Altair

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Last night I had another weird dream. I was in my house and as I was leaving it a kind of humanlike being with yellow eyes attacked me. I was trying to struggle physically protecting myself but it was almost impossible: every time I had the intention to fight back my will was paralyzed before I could take any action though I wasn't paralyzed completely. After the brief "struggle" I was lying on my back almost powerless and this being was standing over me just staring in my eyes. I asked him in a loud voice: "What do you want from me?". It responded without saying it loudly (telepathically) "I want your blood." and jumped on my breast, cut my veins on my left arm and tried to suck my blood.

Then I woke up for a moment. After falling asleep again the dream continued. I was again my house. I just looked out of the window: it was still there but looked a bit different: still human-like but with another "face". Somehow it couldn't enter my house and apparently was able to attack me only outside. The house gave me a kind of protection. I realized there is no use to use physical power and I started to use my mental energy in order to break the paralyzing hypnosis looking him directly in its eyes and mentally blocking their influence on my will. And then he started to change his appearance, suddenly he had another face and the another one (shapeshifting) and then it retreated.

Then I was awake again. After falling asleep the dream continued again: I was fighting with another one trying to mentally block his hypnotic influence on me.

What could represent that? It was so vivid, as well as several other dreams on this theme, that I still remember the details.
The house I lived in in this dream could represent my body. Actually I had already several dreams about dark humanlike beings who were trying to penetrate in me (overtake my body?). And every time I ended up using my mental energy instead of physical protecting myself. And somehow I was fully aware of what I was doing in the dream, of how to use mental blocks and I wasn't scared at all (only after having been awaked).

It was interesting that such powerful being who apparently was after my blood could not enter my house/body (without my permission?). According to the vampire legend they could not enter a house without being invited by the house owner first. Is there is a connection here? Does it mean that a vampire/attachment can enter a body only after being accepted by the body owner first (conscioisly or unconsciously)?

Any ideas are appreciated :)

It does indeed sound scary.

Altair said:
It was interesting that such powerful being who apparently was after my blood could not enter my house/body (without my permission?). According to the vampire legend they could not enter a house without being invited by the house owner first. Is there is a connection here? Does it mean that a vampire/attachment can enter a body only after being accepted by the body owner first (conscioisly or unconsciously)?

Imo it is a lot of times the case if not always that there is somehow maybe just an unconscious agreement and attachment get then literally attached over a long time until released.

And generally have you tried doing the POTS before going to bed and remembering them too in such a scary situation?

Gawan said:

Altair said:

Imo it is a lot of times the case if not always that there is somehow maybe just an unconscious agreement and attachment get then literally attached over a long time until released.

And generally have you tried doing the POTS before going to bed and remembering them too in such a scary situation?

Thanks, Gawan :) Actually I do POTS daily before falling asleep. The situation in the dream wasn't scary for me, somehow I knew what I should do to protect myself. Only afterwards, after being awaken, I got a bit scared.

Altair said:
Gawan said:

Altair said:

Thanks, Gawan :) Actually I do POTS daily before falling asleep. The situation in the dream wasn't scary for me, somehow I knew what I should do to protect myself. Only afterwards, after being awaken, I got a bit scared.

A SRT (Spirit Release) session might also help to get a better picture of what is going on inside you... Maybe it is worth a try?

Pashalis said:
Altair said:
Gawan said:

Altair said:

A SRT (Spirit Release) session might also help to get a better picture of what is going on inside you... Maybe it is worth a try?

Indeed. Such dreams begin slowly to disturb me. I'll contact Patrick today.

It's interesting. Today as I was sitting outside and smoking during a lunch break I saw a small lizard coming to me at a place where I wouldn't expect any lizards. (actually for the second time since a couple of weeks). It's a bit strange cause I haven't seen lizards for years and as I rememeber now the first encounter with a lizard occured shortly after my previous "attack dream" three weeks ago. Could it be a kind of warning from our 4D STS "friends"? Can these beings from my dreams be lizard projections?

Altair said:
It's interesting. Today as I was sitting outside and smoking during a lunch break I saw a small lizard coming to me at a place where I wouldn't expect any lizards. (actually for the second time since a couple of weeks). It's a bit strange cause I haven't seen lizards for years and as I rememeber now the first encounter with a lizard occured shortly after my previous "attack dream" three weeks ago. Could it be a kind of warning from our 4D STS "friends"? Can these beings from my dreams be lizard projections?

I think it can be easy to read into mundane things given the level of terror you can feel in such dreams. I think the continued terror is most likely what any hypothetical 4D STS want.

How is your diet at the moment? What are your sleep patterns like?

RedFox said:
Altair said:

I think it can be easy to read into mundane things given the level of terror you can feel in such dreams. I think the continued terror is most likely what any hypothetical 4D STS want.

How is your diet at the moment? What are your sleep patterns like?

I'm on keto now and go to bed timely at 22:30 after doing EE. I've had similar dreams since the age of 4.

Altair said:
I've had similar dreams since the age of 4.

The following may be of help then

Chapter VIII
Everywhere you look, There is the Face of God

Laura said:
At that point, I could have plunged back into denial, into the old belief system, for the sake of peace and keeping everything stable, but I had a dream that clearly told me that I was in mortal danger if I did not take immediate action. It was the standard "Dark Man Dream" as described by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, a Jungian psychologist, who uses ancient tales as maps to chart our unconscious knowing in her book Women Who Run With The Wolves.

"The natural predator of the psyche is not only found in fairy tales but also in dreams. There is a universal initiatory dream, one so common that it is remarkable if a person has reached age 25 without having had such a dream. The dream usually causes the person to jolt awake, striving and anxious. The dream usually involves being in a house with danger outside or darkness outside. The dreamer is frightened and frantically tries to obtain assistance. Suddenly, they realize the danger is virtually on top of them, or right with them, or cannot be overcome or avoided, or that they have lost. The dreamer awakens instantly, breathing hard, heart pounding.

"There is a strong physical aspect to having a dream of the predator. The dream is often accompanied by sweats, struggles, hoarse breathing, heart pounding, and sometimes crying and moans of fear. We could say the dream-maker has dispensed with subtle messages to the dreamer and now sends images which shake the neurological and autonomic nervous system of the dreamer, thereby communicating the urgency of the matter.
"The antagonists of the 'dark dream' are, in people's own words, 'terrorists, rapists, thugs, concentration camp Nazis, marauders, murderers, criminals, creeps, bad men, thieves.' There are several levels to the interpretation of the dream..."

"Often such a dream is a reliable indicator that a person's consciousness is just beginning to gain awareness of the innate psychic predator...."

"The dream is a harbinger; the dreamer has just discovered or is about to discover and begin liberating a forgotten and captive function of the psyche.

"The dark man dream tells a person what predicament they are facing. The dream tells about a cruel attitude toward the dreamer. Like Bluebeard's wife, the dreamer can consciously gain hold of the 'key' question about this matter and answer it honestly, and can then be set free. ...

"The dark man appears in dreams when an initiation - a psychic change from one level of knowing and behavior to another more energetic level of knowledge and action is imminent. The initiation creates an archway which one prepares to pass through to a new manner of knowing and being....

"Dreams are 'portales,' entrances, preparations, and practices for the next step in consciousness.

"Dark man dreams are wake-up calls. They say: Pay attention! Something has gone radically amiss in the outer world. ....The threat of the 'dark man dreams' serves as a warning to all of us -- if you don't pay attention, something will be stolen from you! The dreamer needs to be initiated so that whatever has been robbing her can be recoginzed, apprehended, and dealt with.

"In the Bluebeard story we see how a woman who falls under the spell of the predator rouses herself and escapes him, wiser for the experience. The story is about transformation through knowledge, insight, voice, decisive action. We must unlock the secrets and use our abilities to be able to stand what we see. And then, we must use our voice and our wits to do what needs to be done about what we see. When instincts are strong, we intuitively recognize the innate predator by scent, sight, and hearing... we anticipate its presence, hear it approaching, and take steps to turn it away. In the instinct-injured (i.e. nuts and bolts person) the predator is upon them before they register its presence. We have been taught to be nice, to behave, to be blind, and to be misused. [We have been hypnotized to give up our flesh and skins.]

"The young and the injured are uninitiated. Neither knows much about the dark predator and are, therefore, credulous. But, fortunately, when the predator is on the move, it leaves behind unmistakable tracks in dreams. These tracks eventually lead to its discovery, capture and containment.

"Wild Ways teaches people when not to act 'nice' about protecting their souls. The instinctive nature knows that being 'sweet' in these instances only makes the predator smile. When the soul is being threatened, it is not only acceptable to draw the line and mean it, it is required."

A few things to consider perhaps - how are you at expressing healthy anger/asserting boundaries? Is there anyone in your life that may be violating your boundaries?
You should check out When the Body Says "no" - Gabor Mate if you haven't had a chance.

Having also had similar dreams since the age of 4, I know the things that tend to cause them to show up are diet (eating too much sugar and/or things that are inflammatory), and stress related to unexpressed feelings (which usually equates to not having healthy boundaries with people or at work).
Some of the best advice I was given with the high strangeness that use to plague me was to try and focus on dealing with the practical 3d things which give you a handle on them fwiw.
Things like SRT/EE can help mop up the left over results of a lifetime of these things too.

RedFox said:
Altair said:
I've had similar dreams since the age of 4.

The following may be of help then

Chapter VIII
Everywhere you look, There is the Face of God

Laura said:
At that point, I could have plunged back into denial, into the old belief system, for the sake of peace and keeping everything stable, but I had a dream that clearly told me that I was in mortal danger if I did not take immediate action. It was the standard "Dark Man Dream" as described by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, a Jungian psychologist, who uses ancient tales as maps to chart our unconscious knowing in her book Women Who Run With The Wolves.

"The natural predator of the psyche is not only found in fairy tales but also in dreams. There is a universal initiatory dream, one so common that it is remarkable if a person has reached age 25 without having had such a dream. The dream usually causes the person to jolt awake, striving and anxious. The dream usually involves being in a house with danger outside or darkness outside. The dreamer is frightened and frantically tries to obtain assistance. Suddenly, they realize the danger is virtually on top of them, or right with them, or cannot be overcome or avoided, or that they have lost. The dreamer awakens instantly, breathing hard, heart pounding.

"There is a strong physical aspect to having a dream of the predator. The dream is often accompanied by sweats, struggles, hoarse breathing, heart pounding, and sometimes crying and moans of fear. We could say the dream-maker has dispensed with subtle messages to the dreamer and now sends images which shake the neurological and autonomic nervous system of the dreamer, thereby communicating the urgency of the matter.
"The antagonists of the 'dark dream' are, in people's own words, 'terrorists, rapists, thugs, concentration camp Nazis, marauders, murderers, criminals, creeps, bad men, thieves.' There are several levels to the interpretation of the dream..."

"Often such a dream is a reliable indicator that a person's consciousness is just beginning to gain awareness of the innate psychic predator...."

"The dream is a harbinger; the dreamer has just discovered or is about to discover and begin liberating a forgotten and captive function of the psyche.

"The dark man dream tells a person what predicament they are facing. The dream tells about a cruel attitude toward the dreamer. Like Bluebeard's wife, the dreamer can consciously gain hold of the 'key' question about this matter and answer it honestly, and can then be set free. ...

"The dark man appears in dreams when an initiation - a psychic change from one level of knowing and behavior to another more energetic level of knowledge and action is imminent. The initiation creates an archway which one prepares to pass through to a new manner of knowing and being....

"Dreams are 'portales,' entrances, preparations, and practices for the next step in consciousness.

"Dark man dreams are wake-up calls. They say: Pay attention! Something has gone radically amiss in the outer world. ....The threat of the 'dark man dreams' serves as a warning to all of us -- if you don't pay attention, something will be stolen from you! The dreamer needs to be initiated so that whatever has been robbing her can be recoginzed, apprehended, and dealt with.

"In the Bluebeard story we see how a woman who falls under the spell of the predator rouses herself and escapes him, wiser for the experience. The story is about transformation through knowledge, insight, voice, decisive action. We must unlock the secrets and use our abilities to be able to stand what we see. And then, we must use our voice and our wits to do what needs to be done about what we see. When instincts are strong, we intuitively recognize the innate predator by scent, sight, and hearing... we anticipate its presence, hear it approaching, and take steps to turn it away. In the instinct-injured (i.e. nuts and bolts person) the predator is upon them before they register its presence. We have been taught to be nice, to behave, to be blind, and to be misused. [We have been hypnotized to give up our flesh and skins.]

"The young and the injured are uninitiated. Neither knows much about the dark predator and are, therefore, credulous. But, fortunately, when the predator is on the move, it leaves behind unmistakable tracks in dreams. These tracks eventually lead to its discovery, capture and containment.

"Wild Ways teaches people when not to act 'nice' about protecting their souls. The instinctive nature knows that being 'sweet' in these instances only makes the predator smile. When the soul is being threatened, it is not only acceptable to draw the line and mean it, it is required."

A few things to consider perhaps - how are you at expressing healthy anger/asserting boundaries? Is there anyone in your life that may be violating your boundaries?
You should check out When the Body Says "no" - Gabor Mate if you haven't had a chance.

Having also had similar dreams since the age of 4, I know the things that tend to cause them to show up are diet (eating too much sugar and/or things that are inflammatory), and stress related to unexpressed feelings (which usually equates to not having healthy boundaries with people or at work).
Some of the best advice I was given with the high strangeness that use to plague me was to try and focus on dealing with the practical 3d things which give you a handle on them fwiw.
Things like SRT/EE can help mop up the left over results of a lifetime of these things too.

Thanks RedFox :) I read When the Body Says "no" twice and I try to use his advices in expression of my emotions in a healthy way. I'm not sure whether there is somebody in my life now who violates my boundaries. I have harmonious relationships with my parents, my sister and my work colleagues. I've found an interesting C's remark about "dark man" dreams:

Session 9 April 2011

Q: (L) is that because we are being beamed as I suspect? This HAARP activity?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And so one must keep that in mind while this heavy beaming is going on. One needs to be extra careful in all respects of hygiene: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.

A: Yes. As we said a moment ago, there are forces seeking to interfere with the process.

Q: (L) What about the things that have been breaking and strange dreams everyone has been having?

A: SPA {See Previous Answers}

Q: (Galatea) That’s also why I had that Darkman dream?

Q: (L) I would say that having that kind of dream, is because of being aware of negative energies trying to get in. (Galatea) Was it really for real that a pale, humanoid creature tried to get in?

Q: (Galatea) Scary!

Just too add to another point that my help with your condition, is the recommendation of some form of of mild, to moderate exercise. This may help combat, and perhaps protect your mental, and psychical hygiene.

This could in the form of a walk in the park. But even better is to go climb a hill, which will double your efforts, and also help promote a sweat, (detoxing), and deep breathing.

If you walk the hill (your going work the largest muscle group in the body) which will activate heavy breathing, (through the nose, exhaling out the mouth) stimulate the vagus nerve as well. You will also see an increase in endorphin activity that promotes good feelings, which could counter the effects of a trying day, or a difficult encounter in your daily life.

If you can, also try maintaining electrolytes, and fluid levels. This will give what your cells need (especially the nerve heart muscle) to maintain the necessary voltages across the cell membrane, and carry electrical impulses (nerve impulses, muscle contractions) across themselves, and to other cells. This will give the effort an even better experience, less stress on your body, and the activity.
FWIW

An Exercise a day keeps the nightmares away.
_http://www.smoothfitness.com/blog/an-exercise-a-day-keeps-the-nightmares-away/

CAN EXERCISE REALLY HELP YOU SLEEP BETTER?
CAN IT CUT DOWN OR INCREASE DREAMS AND NIGHTMARES?

Statistics show that nearly 74% of americans have problems sleeping and the average adult gets less than 7 hours of sleep a night. A full NREM sleep cycle consists of 5 stages spanning a total of about 90 minutes so for an average person to get the recommended 7.5 hours of sleep they will get 5 full sleep cycles. How does this tie back to exercising? There are several factors or inhibitors that happen during the course of a day that can impact your sleep cycles and even the length of sleep you get each night.

Exercising and sleep aren’t mutually exclusive. Exercising can have a big impact on how well and how long you sleep. For instance exercising within 3 hours of bedtime can speed up your heartrate and metabolism which in turn increases brain activity and can cause you to have a harder time falling asleep. Conversely exercising earlier in the day or earlier at night can actually help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. Studies have shown that exercise has a direct impact on sleep and on average people that exercise will get in a full night uninterrupted sleep and go through all 5 stages of sleep.

SO WHAT EFFECT DOES THIS HAVE ON NIGHTMARES AND DREAMS?

Deep sleep or REM sleep is the 5th stage in the sleep cycle and accounts for almost 25% of your total sleep during the night. Research has shown that stress, anxiety, irritability are a leading cause to nightmares. Exercise works to counteract those effects by creating endorphins that make you feel good, excited, rejuvinated. Nightmares have been shown to be directly affected by the addition of exercise into your daily routine. As well allowing you to get a full nights sleep and cut down on irritability and restlessness. Other factors can play a significant role in this like nicotine, caffeine or other stimulants that can effect the brain activity prior to bed.

Especially during the cold winter months and hot summer months a lot of people find it hard to get out and run or exercise 30 minutes or more a day. Often during the winter people find they have a harder time sleeping because of the lack of activity they get during a day. Something as simple as walking, following an instructional video, yoga program or even running on a treadmill or elliptical 30 minutes a day can provide great rewards for someone both physically and mentally. With summer approaching and the weather changing outside we encourage everyone to try and spend 30 minutes walking, jogging, riding bike, running or just playing a sport and see how it can help you personally.

Also for comedic relief getting in shape will enable you to run away from those monsters in your dreams or fight off the evil villain if you do get them.

Happy Exercising and Peaceful Dreams.

Hi Altair,

I agree with c.a.'s suggestion of exercise.

Altair said:
I'm not sure whether there is somebody in my life now who violates my boundaries. I have harmonious relationships with my parents, my sister and my work colleagues.

I had quite frightening dreams about 10 years ago that I thought could have been abduction related. It's only now that I've come to realise that they were more likely a reflection of my inner anxiety and insecurity at the time.

On Page 82 Mate says "Nightmares are about our deepest anxieties", referring to the real fear in a child being of not being protected and not connected enough. - I that case dreams were related to the father. Perhaps this is another angle to consider here in interpreting your dreams?

It was my understanding from Gabor Mate that we are all affected by our childhood and the coping strategies we adopted then still affect us today. - I know mine do. My point is that maybe a question to ask yourself might be, have there been times in your life you can remember where your boundaries were violated? how did you react? how were you able (and not able) to react? If not, have there been times this has happened in your life that you were too young to remember so are unable to recall? Is it possible they still affect you today?

An example I relate to is 'the former first lady' on page 70 of WTBSN, how in her case she seemed blind to the impact her mother had had on her.

I've spent a few years here reading recommended psychology books not realising that I was blind to how the case studies related to me. I could easily see how they related to people I knew but to me? Never! I had a blind spot - I think due in part to an inability to connect with my emotions. I also thought my family relationships were really good. Maybe on the surface and how it was projected to others it was, but only recently I'm recognising that it did have an impact on how I behaved and dealt with stress.

This has been on my mind at the moment and aware your personal circumstances are different, but I do think that at some point taking a closer look at your family dynamics might be a helpful avenue for you to explore.

Thank you for your responses, guys :) I hope my first SRT session will clarify these dreams. I'm really looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom