A question about the control over free energy in the times ahead

Inquorate

Jedi Master
I've got a question for the C's; wil the control over or suppression / misdirection regarding free energy devices abate in the coming times, perhaps post apocalypse?

Here are a series of 2 - 5 minute videos for any interested in the reality of free energy; watch them and you will understand how it works;

_http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/19535-exploring-spatial-energy-coherence.html#post260844

I believe the technology could really benefit humanity, but wonder if / when tptb will ever let it come out in the open, and how best to work toward that, as I'm currently working on replicating this technology.

Regards,
Inquorate

Inquorate,

This is a question that I have been thinking about too. I have been looking at many alternate energy ideas and have been trying to build a crude small prototype of a Karpen Generator after realizing the amount of gasoline required to run a small 7500 watt gasoline generator that I purchased. I also would like to know if we are going to be able to have time to use any alternate energy devices to help in the coming days ahead or will the PTB be allowed to continue to suppress the awareness of the possibilities.

Thanks for bringing the matter to the forefront. I want to go back to your link. The items look very interesting although I am rather scientifically challenged I try to keep learning as much as my little pea-brain will allow.

Regards,

goyacobol :read:

Hi Goya

This guy ive been learning off has it all figured. If you're interested, I can email you some info. This stuff is difficult to work with without a good spectrum analyser though. I struggled for years until acquiring one recently. Without it, tuning is almost impossible.

How did you find the videos in the link?

Ps here is the natural frequency group that can be used to start the oscillations in the coils and the local space.

117947a.jpg

I think that while there are psychopaths and 4th sts ruling this world, it will be very difficult for any technology that is really beneficial to mankind, develop or grow to some extent! OSIT

Inquorate said:
How did you find the videos in the link?

Ps here is the natural frequency group that can be used to start the oscillations in the coils and the local space.

Inquorate,

I found the videos so interesting I downloaded them for reference. I have looked at some or your other posts with interesting links as well. I think this will keep me busy for quite awhile. I would have to do a private message to give you an email address which I have not done before. The spectrum analyzers are pretty pricey and I would be learning a lot just to use one. I don't see "Ps" input so I thought the frequency group picture was for "Ps".

I have always been interested in "free"/"abundant" energy and saw the limits of conventional energy sources after buying a 7500 watt gasoline generator. I soon realized the limitation and expense to keep it running for any length of time. I think canning food makes more sense now so I need to try that next.

Have you had any practical/larger scale success in utilizing the concepts in the videos which are small scale demos using LEDS for the output?

Hold that thought! I have also thought of the complications of "too much information" as was mentioned on

quote from Re: Gravity and the Natural Frequency,
a discarded logic
Inquorate said:
I'm getting coded and circumspect warnings from people who have worked with me on this stuff to take it underground.

Public or private?

I have mixed feelings about what to do with the practical application of "Free" energy since it is obvious TPTB have no intentions to freely release such information. Not that I have any practical information but how do we approach even the possibility that it might become available. And how should this be handled on the forum? I would not want to put anyone here in jeopardy either.

It almost seems like a catch22,

goyacobol :scared: :cool2:

I was reminded of this quote:

Laura said:
Q: (L) Next? (Menrva) [To trendsetter37] Do you want to ask about the stuff we were talking about earlier, about teleportation and your other ideas?

A: Wait for 4D for that!

Q: (Perceval) We didn't even hear what you were talking about. We didn't even know what the question was, and that was the answer. (Chu) We didn't hear you. (L) What was the question? (Menrva) We had an interesting discussion around the breakfast table this morning involving really interesting questions... This guy [trendsetter37] is really brilliant. We were just talking about if we should post on the forum for feedback and sharing ideas and stuff, so... That's what that was about. (trendsetter37) I'll make a post about the conversation. Is it safe to discuss the topics we discussed this morning on the forum, or in a more private nature in person?

A: Wait for communications system to be installed and group environment that erects a barrier of safety.

Q: (L) In short, be circumspect, I think. ...

But that isn't specifically about alternate energy. I guess they're not really the same? Maybe it would help to ask the Cs. But to someone who has studied it, how important is electrical energy in a survival situation? After we've checked off the survival list down to electrical energy, how urgent is it? Can someone comment on that?

monotonic said:
I was reminded of this quote:

Laura said:
Q: (L) Next? (Menrva) [To trendsetter37] Do you want to ask about the stuff we were talking about earlier, about teleportation and your other ideas?

A: Wait for 4D for that!

Q: (Perceval) We didn't even hear what you were talking about. We didn't even know what the question was, and that was the answer. (Chu) We didn't hear you. (L) What was the question? (Menrva) We had an interesting discussion around the breakfast table this morning involving really interesting questions... This guy [trendsetter37] is really brilliant. We were just talking about if we should post on the forum for feedback and sharing ideas and stuff, so... That's what that was about. (trendsetter37) I'll make a post about the conversation. Is it safe to discuss the topics we discussed this morning on the forum, or in a more private nature in person?

A: Wait for communications system to be installed and group environment that erects a barrier of safety.

Q: (L) In short, be circumspect, I think. ...

But that isn't specifically about alternate energy. I guess they're not really the same? Maybe it would help to ask the Cs. But to someone who has studied it, how important is electrical energy in a survival situation? After we've checked off the survival list down to electrical energy, how urgent is it? Can someone comment on that?

Monotonic,

I believe the quote you mention does apply in concept and theory to the situation. Maybe we need to always be circumspect, safe and be sure we have a system for the group that erects a barrier of safety (whatever form that takes).

As far as how "urgent" is electricity I suppose we will soon find out. I'm sure it will vary from person to person but every device in our homes depends on it. That is what made me start to think about alternatives like canning. I guess we could use gas, wood, solar, wind etc...but some require skills to build unless you buy pre-made.

Maybe, if we stick to safer less controversial technology we could still benefit from discussing alternatives. Even though we yearn for better solutions we may just have consider them only available in 4D (which means "wait and see").

Thanks for the input,

goyacobol :( :rolleyes:

My wife, who is very grounded once asked me (about cohering energy) "Can you eat it?"
My response was, no but you can run the pumps to irrigate the fields to grow the food.
Also, there is the whole weather thing. How many homes (lets say some are still standing) will need heating?

Here's a thought I've been having; If all matter is sustained by the aether / vibrating atomic lattice (powered by gravity?) then it should be possible to create a piece of said mass of the correct material and size / shape in order to create heat or electrical energy - without any extra components.

Of course, this is a pipe dream at the moment. I am still playing with coils to light LED's. Hopefully, that doesn't get me bumped off. So far, so good.

On alternative energy info I've seen so far, my hesitation has been that there seems to be copious amounts of disinfo, big claims and thin evidence surrounding the topic - which is not to say its not possible. Inquorate, have you put together a device that you can use for your own electricity needs?

One other area that's interesting is utilising the energy that comes from living systems. Plants for example have developed a lot of ways to use the sun's energy, move huge amounts of water from the ground to leaves that evaporate water in a continuos cycle, they conserve heat energy (resisting internal water freeze) in below zero temperatures, have cooling mechanisms in extreme heat too etc. There's potential possibly in making use of those mechanisms for energy purposes (just don't know how).

Also, read recently some work around using bacteria as a source of energy, like living battery cells for eg:

http://illumin.usc.edu/printer/134/microbial-fuel-cells-generating-power-from-waste/

http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/energy/renewables/how-to-make-electricity-with-bacteriacoated-rubber

Things keep getting in the way of my research. Spectrum analyser PSU packed it in just recently.

I have seen energy gain under power but have not been able to tune we enough to make a self runner. Having said that, I have seen local gains in rf energy without a power source. I've seen anomalous heating and cooling inside an excited field, and decimate links between the rf frequencies created and the speed of sound in the nucleus, or the quantum transitional frequency.

There really is a lot of Bs and disinformation out there with regards to free energy. I do believe this process or one using the same ideas is the only way ahead.

There is only one way to make a waterwheel, for example.

I going to purchase another spectrum analyser and use my old one for parts.

I've also had a unit under power shaking the atomic lattice and caused a filament lightbulb to light without any electrical connection, in a jug of water.

Definitely something to this that defies accepted electronic theory.

Unfortunately the main transformer has fouled, talking out several capacitors and diodes. The values on the components are now illegible, as the plastic is burnt.

I have downloaded the service manual in an attempt to find the values of components but no luck; It's not so specific.

Once I have another unit, I will be able to fix the old one if I can find the parts. They cost up to $4,000 but I'm hoping I can find one for less than $2k.

Back
Top Bottom