Earthquake Dream-

Ninas

Jedi
I had the weirdest dream last night!

I dreamt that it was nighttime outside and I was on a train station, an earthquake hit and while I was trying to get away, a flood was sweeping over the city. I kept closing doors just to get away from the flood, but all the doors were open and Bears were trying to get inside. That dream was crazy.

So I wake up today and guess what one of the first news items that pops up on my Facebook Feed is?

http://www.sott.net/article/281510-Another-rumble-Magnitude-3-1-earthquake-reported-near-Big-Bear-Lake-California

Needless to say, my jaw dropped. :jawdrop:

I'm not going to presume it means anything or that I got some kind of special message from above...

But the synchronicity is alarming :shock:

Reading this post I'm not very good I know it. It's a story we read, I'm not full of my knowledge, it's very good.

Hello sandyaroma.

sandyaroma said:
Reading this post I'm not very good I know it. It's a story we read, I'm not full of my knowledge, it's very good.
I'm sorry but I'm unable to understand the meaning of your sentence. Could you please use proper English, or at least try to do it ?

Moreover, the forum guidelines require that you introduce yourself in the dedicated section of this forum.

PS : it seems that I'm not the only one having trouble to understand you. Look at this message and the following :
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35658.msg517606.html#msg517606

I had this terrible dream sometime after the disaster in Japan.
I was "flying" over the island of Japan and I could see it split in 2 by the middle creating tsunami. It was due to earthquake and vulcano eruption. I was scared and when I awaked I felt very bad and had this terrible feeling that it was a sort of premonition. I still can see the image in my head months after this dream.
Has anybody had these sort of dreams ? :huh:

Hi kalisee
Quite a lot of people have posted dreams like that throughout the years it seem. Probably a sign of the times!
Generally speaking it's best to look at the emotional content of dreams, so the fear and the scale of what you where seeing might suggest you are feeling a big overwhelmed by the horror of the unfolding disaster?
Looking at the world as it is can feel like that, so it could be about how you are feeling about this. It could potentially be prophetic too.

In both cases, I guess it boils down to what you do with those feelings.

Hello.

kalisee said:
I had this terrible dream sometime after the disaster in Japan.
I was "flying" over the island of Japan and I could see it split in 2 by the middle creating tsunami. It was due to earthquake and vulcano eruption. (...)
Related to your dream, this piece of news recently published on SOTT :
http://www.sott.net/article/287831-A-major-volcanic-eruption-could-make-Japan-extinct

I had a very brief earthquake dream last night, which was powerful enough to actually wake me. I can only recall seeing flattened buildings, dust and feeling the shaking around me which was very scary. I made a note of the dream on my calendar to record it, as it isn't at all usual for me to be awakened in such a manner.

There was a large earthquake overnight in Italy too, which is coincidental. I have noticed an apparent increase in seismic activity quite recently, so perhaps that was 'on my mind', together with a sense of an imminent powerful quake (much larger than the Italy one). Just wanted to share these observations here.

Anam Cara said:
There was a large earthquake overnight in Italy too, which is coincidental. I have noticed an apparent increase in seismic activity quite recently, so perhaps that was 'on my mind', together with a sense of an imminent powerful quake (much larger than the Italy one). Just wanted to share these observations here.

That is interesting. I had a restless night, waking up frequently. It is unusual because I had a working shift the day before and I usually sleep profoundly the day afterwards.

Gaby said:
Anam Cara said:

That is interesting. I had a restless night, waking up frequently. It is unusual because I had a working shift the day before and I usually sleep profoundly the day afterwards.

I wonder if some of these 'unusual incidents' are reflections of increased awareness to changes in our planetary environment? Apart from the deadly earthquake in Italy earlier today, there was also a powerful (6.8) quake in Myanmar too btw. Although I still sense a much larger one is imminent.

That's really interesting that you guys had those dreams last night, I had a bad dream last night too and a bad feeling upon waking, but couldn't recall what the dream was about...

Jennifer said:
That's really interesting that you guys had those dreams last night, I had a bad dream last night too and a bad feeling upon waking, but couldn't recall what the dream was about...

I had a strange feeling of gloom descend for no apparent reason yesterday and was having a difficult time shaking it off. Didn't appear to be related to anything personal, so it was puzzling. I also found myself thinking about all the suffering in the ME that the US is directly responsible for while most Americans are going about their daily lives blissfully ignorant of what is happening - it just made me want to cry. :( So, yes, I do think we are becoming more aware on various levels about events occurring around the world.

Anam Cara said:
Gaby said:
Anam Cara said:

I wonder if some of these 'unusual incidents' are reflections of increased awareness to changes in our planetary environment? Apart from the deadly earthquake in Italy earlier today, there was also a powerful (6.8) quake in Myanmar too btw. Although I still sense a much larger one is imminent.

When I opened my eyes this afternoon after a little siesta I was dreaming about an earthquake and the deaths were 574. I was thinking about the earthquake in Italy. Maybe another earthquake is coming? I hope not. But who knows.

aleana said:
Jennifer said:

I had a strange feeling of gloom descend for no apparent reason yesterday and was having a difficult time shaking it off. Didn't appear to be related to anything personal, so it was puzzling. I also found myself thinking about all the suffering in the ME that the US is directly responsible for while most Americans are going about their daily lives blissfully ignorant of what is happening - it just made me want to cry. :( So, yes, I do think we are becoming more aware on various levels about events occurring around the world.

I was in a gloom feeling yesterday that reminded me when I was 25 years old, for no reason at all at 25 I felt gloom like yesterday but now we know why. I was thinking about war, the First one and the Second, all the deaths, by millions and millions for a reason that was above the reason they told, taking people like if they were rats, so gratuitus all these deaths, so shameful, so distressing to see that generation after generation people fall under the same error like if nothing happened, like if 70 millions of deaths was nothing at all, this seems to me incredible.

I had similar feelings, like you all. I started reading JFK and the Unspeakable last night before going to sleep. It led me to think of all the terrible things that have happened after (and because of) this event, to the US and the rest of the world, to the utter mess we are in today. I felt so depressed about it all. It took me a while after I closed the book to fall asleep, it was a bit after midnight. But then I woke up at 5 am with the feeling that there was no air in the bedroom, that I could not breathe well, though the window was open and it was not very hot outside yet, it was still dark and cool. I ended up getting up and watering my garden, and then I came to my computer and read about the earthquake in Italy...

Back
Top Bottom