Show#74 - Israel Massacres Palestinians (again): Interview with Miko Peled

Thanks guys (and girls) for your wonderful shows on Sundays!
It's a real pleasure and relief, to listen to sane people discussing important topics albeit only once a week.

Thank you Kniall for your links above, Miko is just an extraordinary example of overcoming socio-cultural programming. His keynote speech is just so veracious, encouraging and inspiring. Never heard someting similar before in such a context!

(As I let me getting distracted by the WC final on Sunday :rolleyes: I need to listen to the last part again. I was surprised by his direct answer to the female callers' question but he is absolutely right about that, it's a waste of time...)

Kniall said:
voyageur said:
P.S. Strange, next weeks show is with Nick Redfern, who I was just reading about by the author, Tim Swartz, in his article derived from “Freedom Lost: Mind Control in the 21st Century.”

Look forward to hearing the discussion with Redfern next week.

Do you have a link to that?

Here is where it was from _http://ufodigest.com/article/conspiracy-journal-0208

Thoroughly enjoyed listening to this man-what a paradigm shift he has had to make! And it appears that he has made it well. I kept thinking to myself-this guy's saying this stuff, while he is living in Israel, and getting away with it? You'd think the PTB would be onto 'dissent' of any kind like that.

Haven't listened to the show yet, but I saw his presentation in Geneva, which is very good!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9_OcCXvT6Y

Kamino said:
(As I let me getting distracted by the WC final on Sunday :rolleyes: I need to listen to the last part again. I was surprised by his direct answer to the female callers' question but he is absolutely right about that, it's a waste of time...)

My wife and I made a conscious decision to (for the first time) not watch a single game and to not follow ANY news about the World Cup. This was very relieving and enabled us to observe all the craze here in Germany from "outside". On Sunday, instead of the final, we watched this documentary about the "prize of the World Cup": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Er_mwgfW_Q

I must say though that sometimes I felt the urge to check the news, just to be "part of it", which I resisted. It almost felt like the crazy mass consciousness was trying to reach out for me...

Hi luc, thanks for your links. This man is just great, how he talks freely, adressing and reminding the audience, that this kind of holocaust is happening right in front of our doors, before our eyes.. I pay attention to not buy Israeli produce, but it feels like a drop of water on a hot stone. What I found remarkable was the audiences' reaction at the end, as one stood up suddenly to applaud and others were insecurly following looking left and right before they got up.

As for the once in 4 years football craze, I need to admit, to have watched most of the games, but didn't follow the news. I'm still puzzled by the masses overidentification with their teams, if they win-we won, if they loose-they are dissapointing loosers. Nevertheless I was weakened by curiosity, wasting a months' evenings.
'The prize of the world cup' is more than disturbing, but the sad reality behind the mask. The little boy who was totally drugged up and the comment of the closing of these girls' protection centers to send them back to prostitution made me feel awfull. During the final you could see that there was no light in the favelas surrounding Maracana.
Thumbs up for your and your wife's resistance!

(offtopic spamming, but I feel the burning urge to correct my bad spelling here: lose, loser, awful)

Kamino said:
As for the once in 4 years football craze, I need to admit, to have watched most of the games, but didn't follow the news. I'm still puzzled by the masses overidentification with their teams, if they win-we won, if they loose-they are dissapointing loosers. Nevertheless I was weakened by curiosity, wasting a months' evenings.
'The prize of the world cup' is more than disturbing, but the sad reality behind the mask. The little boy who was totally drugged up and the comment of the closing of these girls' protection centers to send them back to prostitution made me feel awfull. During the final you could see that there was no light in the favelas surrounding Maracana.
Thumbs up for your and your wife's resistance!

Hi Kamino,
thanks for the reply. I don't think you should feel bad for watching the games. After all, you managed to make some interesting observations in the process. I remember that the C's said something along the lines that you can watch anything as long as you are aware that it's "programming". It might even be a good exercise sometimes when you can observe yourself while "being programmed" - how does it feel? How do you feel it in your body? What does the group mind do to you? When do you manage to have a clear mind, and when do you loose it to the programming? Next time there's a mass event like the world cup, you can still refuse it and see how it goes, if you like. All there is is lessons :)

Back
Top Bottom