Happy 20th anniversary for the C's!!!

A Jay said:
Laura said:
I should warn ya'll that my commentary is sort of "no holds barred" and is me looking back over twenty years with what I know now compared to what I didn't know then.

Well this aught to be good! ;D

Haha I had a similar thought.

Happy Anniversary to the C's!!! Ordered the kindle version and can't wait to read read read all weekend :cheer:

Thank you very much for all the work and congratulations to that marvellous idea!

Happy to get the transcripts in a book!

:knitting:

Sorry for the late congratulations, :-[ :-[
Happy anniversary to Laura and the crew at the chatau and to the C's thanks to whom many people have learned so much and practically your work has changed the lives of many including myself and for that i thank you. :flowers: :hug2:

Laura's new CET Volume I 1994 book - www.redpillpress.com arrived today. Looking forward to :read:

Thank you for publishing! :)

Ave Cassiopaea!!! Ave Cheateu Crew!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Thank You, Thank You, Thanks You All for helping to wake me/us up!!!

Here's to Knowlage and Light and to fighting the good fight!!!

Cheers!!!

Just finished the recently released book discussed above 'The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts' Volume 1 - 1994. Right from the start, from the Editor Note, Prophecies and Predictions, Ark's "Speculation" and "Feeling the Future" to Laura's introduction and beyond to the sessions themselves, what a unique rare flow in the discovery process. All told, it was an excellent recapitulation of the sequential beginnings - the "get to know you" (the conduit) and the very fascinating clues and dynamics.

Having read many of these sessions any number of times in the past, and then undertaking this review, along with the great annotations included as the original sessions took on new meaning years later, well, this was indeed a treat which helped form some new interpretations along the path of discovery.

Well Done, Laura. Having a limited network back then the grew like a seed, navigation the dynamics of people, the session nuances and symbolism, notwithstanding the "the high strangeness" that rocks belief patterns, my, what twenty years have become.

Gratefully! :)

Re: Happy 21th anniversary for the C's!!!

Thank you Cas, Laura and Chateau crew for this ongoing sidereal experiment, the Lighthouse where the courage for progressing towards better human options is always to be found there. I´m in debt with you, therefore may the way I may pay back your gifts inspire me.

Happy anniversary Time Travellers!

Happy Anniversary to the C's! Thank you C's, Laura, Chateau, and forum for making all of this possible! :flowers: :wizard:

Happy Anniversary dear Cassiopaean's!! Thank you Laura for wishing to connect with the higher energies in the first place and for all the patience you had until you received the right result. Also profound gratitude for all your persistent hard work and research together with the team in order to share such rare and valuable truth with humanity and helping us to be the best we can be - the lighthouse, our tribe of like-minded warriors, our HOME in 3D!

:) :hug: :hug2: :perfect: :lkj:

Back
Top Bottom