Reiki symbol

Wodnik

Jedi
Several years ago I met in Poland a psyche who was also a Reiki Master.and remember that he was drawing symbols on a piece of paper when performing his sessions.
i was under his total influence, and feel that he did something to gain that control over me, and invaded my free will.
Over a year ago I had "Theta healing" session with one of practitioner, and I was told that this man attached himself to my mind ( it was at the time when I start getting headaches).

Is there any Reiki symbol which can override or cancel his attachments, or whatever he did ?

The last 12 months have been a real mental torture, and I struggle with daily existence.

I will be very grateful if someone help me in this matter.

Based on your description, it's difficult to say what exactly is going on with you. Many years ago, I foolishly took a course in "alternative super-Reiki", and it did have some negative effects. What helped me, was improving my mental and physical hygiene in form of body-work (like Rolfing), doing regularly the EE-breathing meditation, reading the recommended literature (especially the psychology books), and correcting my diet (that's very important). I also found a teacher in traditional Japanese Reiki, with whom I studied. I think that all these things combined helped me to nullify the "voodoo stuff" this crazy woman from the "super-Reiki" course infected me with.

In summary, I do not believe that you need any special symbol or "exorcism" to feel better. What you need is to learn and implement as much of the things recommended on this forum. If you do feel, that you'd like to have a spirit release session, do check out the three on Patrick Rodriquez, if you haven't done so already.

Lastly, remember to network about how you're doing!

There is always the chance he didn't "do" anything and your mental/emotional state is the result of other things that have happened in your life that perhaps you are not aware of. I agree totally with the comment above, all those practices should help clean up your psychic hygiene. Perhaps this man did do something to you and it is awful if that is the case; I am sorry for you to be taken advantage of, but be careful not to blame your issues on outside sources. Look for other causes in your life also and work through each and any issues one by one to be totally sure you are looking at this from all angles.

Thanks Aragorn and Lainey for your advise. I booked session with Patrick, and need to wait for couple weeks now.
. I have been straggling emotionally and mentally for over a year, and all started after Theta healing practitioner told me about that Reiki Master attached to my brain, and she also resurfaced all my emotions when I lost my father at age 13 ( I didn't ask her to do that, and I wasn't aware that I buried deeply so much grief ). It was real shock, to the point, that I can't ground myself,and don't want to be around.
I also feel that I lost that inner light, and joy, and hope which I was giving generously to so many people ( feel so empty now).
If I look on a bright site, I see that this has lead me to" awakening"( it was quite brutal ) and finding Cassiopaean , and learning about the truth .
Thanks again for your kind words .

Christine

The feeling of having lost the "inner light" may be a signal to you that you have needs of your own that you need to address, which are so severe that the light is withdrawn because it is needed for the struggle taking place in you. Repressed emotional traumas result in gaps in knowledge/awareness that can be an opening for spirit attachments and general malevolent hyperdimensional activity in your life.

I think you are on the right track and I hope you find relief. There is lots of information here about what kind of things have an attractive effect to bring these experiences into our lives. You can learn how to be safe and heal quite a lot of emotional hurt.

I may be out of my depth but it sounds to me like your theta healing practitioner brought up some very difficult emotions, that maybe you still are not able to process. This could have been the trigger to invite new entities or bring old ones out of dormancy to feed. If you are willing to read, I recommend "In an Unspoken Voice" by Peter Levine to understand what you can do to about emotions that are hard to handle. You can read about the Pennebaker writing exercise on the forum, which is known to be simple and powerful.

I really appreciate your help and guidance Monotonic . I will explore on this Forum what you have recommended.
I am very very grateful for yours such fast response .

This reminds me the story of Laura about reiki described in the Wave 2.
Laura insisted to use the USUI method and practioners after the problem she encountered. I would suggest you to find a confirmed master of usui method and ask this master some advices and treatments.

mum-didi said:
This reminds me the story of Laura about reiki described in the Wave 2.
Laura insisted to use the USUI method and practioners after the problem she encountered. I would suggest you to find a confirmed master of usui method and ask this master some advices and treatments.

A good place to start would be to read the thread Recommended Reiki Master?.

Thanks mum-didi and Aragorn .Speaking about reiki symbol in Laura's Wave series,
I sew this symbol in March when I was reading the Wave 2 volume, and a couple months later I was seating outside having a smoke and I thinking : why even after theta healing sessions I could still feel that psychic ,"reiki master" energy around me? ( by the way: I was under his influence ,brainwash for 7 years) - and i started remember , when he was drawing symbols on a piece of paper,and cancelling them in a way of scribbles and putting them to a bin. I also remembered him telling me that if I do something against him,I will be punished.
- and then I though maybe he wrote etheric symbol on me ? So I decided to print out the last symbol given to Laura by C's and place under my pillow. Wired , but next morning when I got up I felt a bit more "alive "
A week later I drew this symbol on my feet to help me to deal with daily existence, and now am waiting for session with Patrick.

Just to give you more info, the very first time I have meditated combine with deep breathing I sew beautiful white light emanating an incredible love,and I felt that an invisible curtain has been removed from my vision. I felt peace and joyful . From that day, my inner knowledge didn't allow me to hurt others, and I was happy to exist ,until last year.

Have a question to Aragorn : is it possible that someone can drew symbol with negative meaning ? If yes, is there any way to correct it ? I am quite sensitive when comes to energy and can sense it.

Thanking you in advance

@Wodnik: Yes, I do believe that using wrong/inverted symbols can have some negative effects, but if your physical and mental health is good, and you work on yourself - there is probably not much to worry. Sometimes "healers" use their own invented "super-charged" symbols because they want to feel special, sometimes incomplete or inverted (the spiral of 'choku rei' can often seen drawn in the wrong direction-anti-clockwise is the right direction) symbols are used because pure ignorance. Having said that, I also believe that in rare cases, someone can use negative symbols intentionally, to harm - and in that case, IMO, the harm is caused more by the malevolent intention by the practitioner, and the belief in "magic" by the client, than the symbol itself.

Thank you kindly Aragorn for answering my question so quickly . I have been reading your recommended treat already, and will start looking for usui master here in Oz ( if I find someone, is it OK if I ask your opinion. I don't want to make another wrong choice, ones was bad enough )

Wodnik said:
Thank you kindly Aragorn for answering my question so quickly . I have been reading your recommended treat already, and will start looking for usui master here in Oz ( if I find someone, is it OK if I ask your opinion. I don't want to make another wrong choice, ones was bad enough )

Sure, ask away. When you do find someone, check out their lineage (like a family tree of teachers). Try also to find out as much as possible what the practitioner includes in his/her teachings, courses and treatments. The members on the forum can then give their opinion.

Typical red flags are e.g. violations of free will and threatening comments (could be subtle, like "you must complete all 15 courses in order to shield yourself") and "speshulness" (they've added something to the original concepts and teachings).

A good sign would be, if the teacher admits that it's not s/he who is doing the healing, s/he is just a transmitter of universal energy. Plus, the traditional Japanese school of Reiki - in contrast to the westernised version - includes meditation.

Hi Wodnik,

I attended Reiki sessions at

_http://reiki.ewolucja.net/shihan.html

As for Reiki the couple is in my opinion pretty reliable and professional, so you can visit them if you are in need.

Alas, as for me they are too concentrated on Reiki and seem not to be willing to take a look around and face the world as it is.
If it doesn't bother you and you only want some Reiki help, go ahead!

Thanks for your advise Aragorn , and will keep in mind all your tips when searching for usui reiki master.

...and I thank you, Kasia too.

Hi Aragorn ,

It has been a long time since I gave you an update regarding this reiki- psychics man

Last year I decided to reach out for help (SRT with Patrick and Heather), to clear out unwanted energy..
Each session was bringing me a kind of relief , but somehow on energetic level I could sense some " leftovers" of this awful man . We all did try to get rid of him,and we couldn't, even after 3 session.
At the beginning of this year, in January I decided to work just with Heather on an energetic level,because I wanted to be able to exist and be free.
My freedom returned after Heather's second session ( a main reason we were unable to clear this reiki -psychic man energy, because he didn't want to let go of my heart chakra, till he was told that he is no loner wanted here).
I have to say, this was a hard lesson for me to learn.

Back
Top Bottom