Biblical Anachronism

Magus

The Force is Strong With This One
I have research the bible for many years, my favorite area being the Chronology, I have finally come to the conclusion is that the chronology is fiction.. the Bible is really a series of Anachronisms.

The stories have a discrepancy between the order of events in a story and the order in which they are presented in the plot.

Reading the Bible, you may have come across strange family tree, son of, son of, son of
which only purpose it to inflate the timeline, these where never in the original narratives, they where added by a later author.. Book of Genesis is fused with Pseudo-Genesis Book (Book of Generatinos), You can easily tell where the later author wrote, as they begin with "generations".

-- The Book of Generations --
Genesis 2:4 - These are the generations
Genesis 5:1 - This is the book of the generations
Genesis 6:9 - These are the generations of Noah
Genesis 10:1 - Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah
Genesis 10:32 - These are the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations
Genesis 11:10 - These are the generations of Shem
Genesis 11:27 - Now these are the generations of Terah
Genesis 25:12 - Now these are the generations of Ishmael
Genesis 25:13 - the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generation
Genesis 25:19 - And these are the generations of Isaac, Abraham's son: Abraham begat Isaac
Genesis 36:1 - Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom.
Genesis 36:9 - And these are the generations of Esau the father of the Edomites in mount Seir
Genesis 37:2 - These are the generations of Jacob

The first characters in Genesis are Adam and Eve, this is an anachronism because they are really the same characters
as Esau and Judith, also known as Aholibamah.

Throughout Genesis Esau is constantly named Adam.

Genesis 25:25
The first came out red (ADMNI) all over, like a hairy (SOR) garment (ADRT)
and they called him Esau (OSU)

Genesis 25:30
Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red(ADM) pottage(ADM)
Thus his name called Edom (ADM)

The word 'Adam' and 'Edom in the Hebrew are composed of the same letters, ADM.

So what about Eve?

The Book of Genesis lists the wives of Esau twice.

Genesis 26:34
Esau (Osu) was forty years old (Arboim sne)
Wife 1 - Judith (Ieudix), daughter of Beeri (Bari) the Hittite (Hti)
Wife 2 - Basemath (Bsmt), daughter of Elon (Ailun) the Hittite (Hti)

Genesis 36:2 (Book of Generations)
Wife 2 - Adah (Ade), daughter of Elon (Ailun), the Hittite (Hti)
Wife 1 - Aholibamah (Aelibme), daughter of Anah(One), daughter of Zibeon(Zboun), the Hivite(Hui)

Genesis 36:2 changes 'Basemath' into 'Adah', so then they change 'Judith' into
Aholibama, who is called an Hivite.

(Eve)
חַוָּה = HUE
(Hivite)
חִוִּי = HUI
HUI is HUE as a feminine name, they are identical in meaning.

Aholibama (Ael-ibme) means 'Tent on High Places', the name Eve/Hivite can also translate as "Tent Dweller'.

Adam & Eve = Esau & Judith/Aholibamah.

Why Was Eve Made Of Adam's Rib?

The Hebrew word 'RIB' is צֵלָע so happen to be a place
name in 2 Samuel.

2 Samuel 21:14
And the bones of Saul and Jonathan his son
buried they in the country of Benjamin in Zelah צֵלָע

Eve (Judith Aholibamah) came from Zelah, which also means rib
Benjamin is another name for Judah, which is another name for Edom.

Have you read Laura's The Secret History of the World? She has written about this in that book and many of her other books. And, as for the Chronology being a fiction, the whole Bible is a myth. It is made up of various myths from throughout prehistory. Many of the "gods" of the past were actually comets. The information of this can be found in book 2 of Secret History series, Comets and the Horns of Moses.

If you have been following Laura's works and different threads here on the forum, she, and others who are helping her, are finding out that years have been added here and there throughout the last couple thousands of years (the dark ages) and how and why.

Magus said:
I have research the bible for many years, my favorite area being the Chronology, I have finally come to the conclusion is that the chronology is fiction.. the Bible is really a series of Anachronisms.

In terms of biblical chronology, Gmirkin has provided IMO the most accurate timeline and date of writing for the Old Testament it in his book Berossus and Genesis, Manetho and Exodus: Hellenistic Histories and the Date of the Pentateuch. It is very pricey though so I suggest you read Laura's Secret History of the World books 1 & 2 first.

Magus,

The "pottage" in the Jacob and Esau story is the Holy Sound Current, WORD, or "Shabd" in Punjabi (Sikhism, Sant Mat esoteric Sikhism). All traditions extol this shabd in one way or another. My pet is Gospel of Judas, "Apophasis Logos".

judaswasjames said:
Magus,

The "pottage" in the Jacob and Esau story is the Holy Sound Current, WORD, or "Shabd" in Punjabi (Sikhism, Sant Mat esoteric Sikhism). All traditions extol this shabd in one way or another. My pet is Gospel of Judas, "Apophasis Logos".

There is no "holy sound current word", the whole thing is a fraud from start to finish.

judaswasjames said:
Magus,

"shabd" means "Sound" or "word" in many Indian languages as they tend to be derivatives of Sanskrit. I don't see any Holiness in it.

Here is hindi translation of it
https://translate.google.com/#hi/en/shabd
word शब्द, वचन, बात, लफ्ज़

sound ध्वनि, आवाज़, शब्द, घोष, स्वन, कोलाहल

noise शोर, ध्वनि, आवाज़, कोलाहल, शब्द, धूम

note नोट, टिप्पणी, सुर, निशान, शब्द, पत्री

verbal authority शब्द

tetrasyllable चतुरक्षर, शब्द

vocable शब्द, पद

Laura said:
judaswasjames said:
Magus,

There is no "holy sound current word", the whole thing is a fraud from start to finish.

You'll have to convince the Masters of that. It's been taught for millenia, in nearly all traditions. Science of the Soul.org

Btw, I have heard it myself. What do you think motivated all these 'scriptures' and other writings?

judaswasjames said:
Laura said:

You'll have to convince the Masters of that. It's been taught for millenia, in nearly all traditions.

Actually, it's the other way round, I think. I apologize in advance for how this will sound, but you'll have to do better than a variation on the "hundreds of years, millions of people believe..." argument because that's what kept the Copernican revolution from being accepted without a fight or struggle. There may be a few hold outs even today.

judaswasjames said:
Btw, I have heard it myself. What do you think motivated all these 'scriptures' and other writings?

There is such a thing as 'hallucinatory voices' and such. Julian Jaynes made quite a clear case for it in Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind". Although I think his ultimate conclusion is the opposite of the fact, the case itself was a good one, I think.

Can you provide more supporting stuff? You seem to know much more than I do, but it's because I care to know what's what that moves me to care enough to ask.

Magus said:
The first characters in Genesis are Adam and Eve, this is an anachronism because they are really the same characters
as Esau and Judith, also known as Aholibamah.

Throughout Genesis Esau is constantly named Adam.

Genesis 25:25
The first came out red (ADMNI) all over, like a hairy (SOR) garment (ADRT)
and they called him Esau (OSU)

Genesis 25:30
Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red(ADM) pottage(ADM)
Thus his name called Edom (ADM)

The word 'Adam' and 'Edom in the Hebrew are composed of the same letters, ADM.

So what about Eve?

The Book of Genesis lists the wives of Esau twice.

Genesis 26:34
Esau (Osu) was forty years old (Arboim sne)
Wife 1 - Judith (Ieudix), daughter of Beeri (Bari) the Hittite (Hti)
Wife 2 - Basemath (Bsmt), daughter of Elon (Ailun) the Hittite (Hti)

Genesis 36:2 (Book of Generations)
Wife 2 - Adah (Ade), daughter of Elon (Ailun), the Hittite (Hti)
Wife 1 - Aholibamah (Aelibme), daughter of Anah(One), daughter of Zibeon(Zboun), the Hivite(Hui)

Genesis 36:2 changes 'Basemath' into 'Adah', so then they change 'Judith' into
Aholibama, who is called an Hivite.

(Eve)
חַוָּה = HUE
(Hivite)
חִוִּי = HUI
HUI is HUE as a feminine name, they are identical in meaning.

Aholibama (Ael-ibme) means 'Tent on High Places', the name Eve/Hivite can also translate as "Tent Dweller'.

Adam & Eve = Esau & Judith/Aholibamah.
Hi are you still around?
Errors are only right if they're correct , is that true?
People can share names , there are several men called Joe .
You missed Gen 36 :3 Basemath. So she can't be Adah in verse 2. She is in Gen 26:34 also which is OK and after 3 wives it seems the guy had number 4 wife being a red hairy man.
Eve was no tent dweller she was a mother "chaya" to live.

Regarding the literary origins of the "History of Israel", it is useful to read these two threads;

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,39959.0.html

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,41085.0.html

Back
Top Bottom