Air Algeria Flight AH5017 Missing Plane

aHEMagain said:
I forgot to mention on the last line of the news story I quoted, I felt like the next thing we were going to hear was "and furthermore there is rain, and locusts, and bandits!"

We can just forget about bodies, they've set it up nicely to not even have to go to the effort of faking DNA results.

A broader question I have is what connects discussions like this with Gurdjieff's work? Why are you hanging out here, in other words. Not very good other words. Hopefully my intent is clear.

aHEMagain

ps: is there a membership level that gets editing privileges, or is that not possible here?

Hi aHEMagain, welcome to the forum. :welcome:

Yes, editing is possible as soon as you have got 50 posts. And most probably we will see "furthermore rain, and locusts, and bandits, and other events." ;)

As this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you could post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us a bit more about how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

You don't have to get real personal. If you are not sure what to write, you can read through some of the others members' posts to get an idea.

Pashalis said:
It is also a question of how the plane came down (if that is the case). If it fell apart only at the point it crashed to the ground, then you can expect more of a debris field in a rather small area on the ground. If on the other hand the plane already fell apart in the air, it is logical that the debris will be scattered on a much larger area on the ground and thus it can even be that there is no big debris field on one place.

Exactly. If it was burned/charred in the air by lightning, and then fell to the ground in more-or-less one piece, the debris field would be small, but everything would still be pulverized.

Laura said:
Pashalis said:
It is also a question of how the plane came down (if that is the case). If it fell apart only at the point it crashed to the ground, then you can expect more of a debris field in a rather small area on the ground. If on the other hand the plane already fell apart in the air, it is logical that the debris will be scattered on a much larger area on the ground and thus it can even be that there is no big debris field on one place.

Exactly. If it was burned/charred in the air by lightning, and then fell to the ground in more-or-less one piece, the debris field would be small, but everything would still be pulverized.
The pictures published so far look like the debris field is small which would suggest the plane came down more or less in one piece but then I would expect many more parts on the spot - and there is almost nothing. That's why I think, for now, that the whole scene is made up. But it could also be that the plane got ripped up in the air and this is only one spot of where a major part of it landed.

Then again, it's taking them ages and likely they are trying to gain an extra time to prepare the story, imo.

Vanishing aircraft & the global elite. I found this article interesting, especially AH5017's altitude at 33000 ft & 117 passengers on plane.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/air-algerie-ah5017-air-france-447-malaysian-mh370-and-mh17-vanishing-aircraft-numerology-and-the-global-elite

Just stumbled upon a rather symbolic coincidence, even if both crashes (Algerian and MH17) aren't related. But maybe that's how the Universe works.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/cargo-plane-crashes-in-algeria-30548750.html
A Ukrainian civilian cargo plane has crashed in the mountains near the far southern Algerian desert city of Tamanrasset in the early hours of this morning, reported the state news agency.

The Antonov An-12 carrying seven crew members was on its way to Equatorial Guinea when it went down at about 2.40am local time, around nine miles (15km) south of the airport after making a technical stop there, the report said.

Keit said:
Just stumbled upon a rather symbolic coincidence, even if both crashes (Algerian and MH17) aren't related. But maybe that's how the Universe works.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/cargo-plane-crashes-in-algeria-30548750.html
A Ukrainian civilian cargo plane has crashed in the mountains near the far southern Algerian desert city of Tamanrasset in the early hours of this morning, reported the state news agency.

The Antonov An-12 carrying seven crew members was on its way to Equatorial Guinea when it went down at about 2.40am local time, around nine miles (15km) south of the airport after making a technical stop there, the report said.

A bit more about it:

_http://www.thejournal.ie/ukraine-cargo-plane-1646195-Aug2014/

30-08-2014
A Ukrainian cargo plane has crashed in the Sahara desert early this morning, killing all seven people on board, according to Algeria's transport ministry. The Antonov 12, which had come from Glasgow in Scotland and was bound for Equatorial Guinea, came down near Tamanrasset airport at around 2.40 am, a ministry statement said.

"Unfortunately, rescue teams did not find any survivors at the scene of the crash," the statement added.

The aircraft had been transporting petroleum industry equipment. It had made a stopover for unspecified technical reasons at Tamanrasset, an Algerian city deep in the Sahara 2,000km south of Algiers. Previously, it had made another technical stop at Ghardaia, 600km south of the capital.

Rescuers found debris from the aircraft in a mountainous area, local officials said. Transport Minister Amar Ghoul said an inquiry into the crash is under way.

From _http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/30/world/africa/algeria-plane-crash/:

The Ukraine Air Alliance plane crashed about three minutes after it took off from Algeria's Tamanrasset airport, APS reported.

[...]

No cause of the crash has been announced.

Three minutes is a rather short time.

After several months they seem to know something, not like with the Airbus A320.

http://news.iafrica.com/worldnews/989254.html

Cause found for Algeria plane crash?

French investigators looking into the crash that killed all 116 people aboard an Air Algerie plane in Mali last July said on Saturday that the crew apparently failed to activate an anti-frost system, causing some sensors to malfunction.

Flight AH5017 was en route from Burkina Faso's capital Ouagadougou to Algiers when it went down in northern Mali just a half hour after take-off.

The French civil aviation authority BEA, which published its initial findings on its website, said the McDonnell Douglas 83 jet ran into trouble as a result of "frost on the pressure sensors situated on the nose-cone of the motors".

"If the system for protecting against frost on the motors is activated, the pressure sensors are reheated by warm air," the BEA said, adding that an analysis of available data indicated that the crew apparently did not activate these systems.

With the sensors transmitting erroneous information, the thrust of the motors was hampered and the speed of the plane slowed, causing it to drop and crash.

Entire families died in the crash with France bearing the brunt of the disaster with 54 nationals killed.

The BEA is expected to publish its final report on the crash in December.

AFP

Here is a related session excerpt:

Laura said:
Session Date: July 26th 2014

(L) ... I want to know what caused the crash of the Air Algerie flight number AH 5017? I would like to know what caused that crash?

A: Multiple elements were involved here. First there was a vortex of electric charge which quadrupled the power of the thunder stroke. Second, due to the vortex, there was a breach of the realm curtain. This induced EM effects which disoriented the pilots. Expect more of this sort of thing around the planet in future.

Cause found for Algeria plane crash?

French investigators looking into the crash that killed all 116 people aboard an Air Algerie plane in Mali last July said on Saturday that the crew apparently failed to activate an anti-frost system, causing some sensors to malfunction.

Almost a carbon copy of the BS explanation for AF447 which was "frozen pitot tubes"

If I remember correctly the staff of this plane was Spanish.

I have the impression we are in the "far west" in the ambit of airplanes accidents. Like in the time of Al Capone.

Back
Top Bottom