Snake/Dragon Dream?

trendsetter37

The Living Force
So I had an interesting dream the night before last.

Dream Journal 23Jul14 said:
I was somehow forced to go back to the military. We were training and learning how to march somewhere in the midwestern US. This notion was accompanied by visuals of the immensely flat landscape strewn with wheat crops and beautiful blue skies lightly speckled with white fluffy cumulous clouds.

Anyways as we were in some abandon garage/ warehouse standing in formation at attention while a huge snake/dragon was passing along and through our ranks. It resembled a huge black snake that had legs along his body; Similar to how a centipede is constructed but with fewer legs and with a big dragon like neck (without legs) connected to a snake head.

We were made to pet and/or touch the dragon snake as he walked by. It felt like some sort of initiation.

I am not quite sure what to make of it, but I do know that basic training in the military is very similar to some kind of indoctrination. And knowing what I know now I think it could be said that working in the military is working for the 'dragon'. I dunno, what do you guys think?

Very interesting dream!

I think it was important that y'all had to touch the dragon, did you get the feeling like there was to be a punishment if you didn't or was it that the touching of the dragon completed the initiation process.

A Jay said:
Very interesting dream!

I think it was important that y'all had to touch the dragon, did you get the feeling like there was to be a punishment if you didn't or was it that the touching of the dragon completed the initiation process.

It felt more like the latter. I got the vibe that mentally some of the others did not want to do it or be there at all. But there was some kind of invisible control over us. And for some reason they had to make sure we were marching really well before they stopped us prior to the dragon showing up.

This just made me think about..

C's said:
A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...

I know that's out of context but it did feel as though they needed to make sure of our initiation in a way.

And come to think about it. Military marching in general is interesting as far as individuals syncing up to perform singular fluid movements together as one. It may even be a form of hypnotism in disguise. Because really we are learning to just follow commands without thinking.

But anyways the dragon thing adds an entirely extra layer to the the scene.

Back
Top Bottom