Petition for RT.com in German! - Non Germans can sign too!

Aiming

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hello fellow Germans,

there's currently a petition going for establishing a German RT channel and what's needed is 100,000 votes. There's only 26.874 votes and only 61 days left to sign. So, let's spread this message, to help bring German RT.com into existence.

Here's the link: _https://www.openpetition.de/petition/online/russia-today-auf-deutsch-petition

Es gibt zur Zeit eine Petition für ein deutsches RT.com und es werden 100,000 Stimmen gebraucht. Es gibt bisher nur 26,874 Stimmen und es sind nur 61 verbleibende Tage. Lasst uns also die Nachricht verbreiten, um dabei zu helfen, ein deutsches RT.com zu gründen.

Hier ist der Link: _https://www.openpetition.de/petition/online/russia-today-auf-deutsch-petition

Re: Petition for RT.com in German! - Petition für Russia Today auf Deutsch

Signed :)

Thanks for sharing and it would be great when RT could be available in German.

Signed... I guess you need to live in germany to sign it? If not, maybe others around the world could also sign?

Pashalis said:
I guess you need to live in germany to sign it? If not, maybe others around the world could also sign?

I couldn't yet find out whether peeps from other countries can sign it, but think it's worth a try. So any non-German residents reading this, could you give this a go and report back?

Aiming said:
Pashalis said:
I guess you need to live in germany to sign it? If not, maybe others around the world could also sign?

I couldn't yet find out whether peeps from other countries can sign it, but think it's worth a try. So any non-German residents reading this, could you give this a go and report back?

You can actually select any country on their page

I guess it is not necessary to live in germany to sign the petition! I think I signed although it was in german!

Altair said:
Aiming said:
Pashalis said:

Yes, I've signed it.

istina said:
Altair said:
Aiming said:
Pashalis said:

Yes, I've signed it.
Done

I've also signed it. Hope it will reach 100 000 votes.

Just signed it. I really hope it does reach the 100k target.

Is this something SOTT could post to get more signatures?

The title of this thread has been modified so that other members know they can sign the petition as well.

Wanted, but : "Fehler: 404 - Seite nicht gefunden
Die Adresse /petition/online/russia-today-auf-deutsch- ist auf diesem Server nicht vorhanden"

Will try at night.

mabar said:
Wanted, but : "Fehler: 404 - Seite nicht gefunden
Die Adresse /petition/online/russia-today-auf-deutsch- ist auf diesem Server nicht vorhanden"

Will try at night.

Did you take the full address? _https://www.openpetition.de/petition/online/russia-today-auf-deutsch-petition

This one works then ;)

Back
Top Bottom