Woman plucks, eats raw bird on Montreal subway

Chad

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I'm thinking this goes with the strange behaviour we have been witnessing lately. Is it drugs? Is it possession? Both?

The video isn't graphic, you don't see much other than it looks like she's reaching down- but be aware all the same.

Woman plucks, eats raw bird on Montreal subway

Sarah Belisle, QMI Agency

First posted: Friday, July 25, 2014 01:12 AM EDT | Updated: Friday, July 25, 2014 10:05 AM EDT
Woman eats bird (Screenshot from YouTube)

https://youtu.be/zvNtZt19Yjk?rel=0

MONTREAL - Montreal police are looking for a woman who shocked commuters by plucking and eating a raw bird on a moving subway train.

One disgusted passenger filmed the scene in the subway, known as the metro, and posted the video to YouTube. He said the incident took place on July 1.

The clip shows a young woman seated in the metro car and wearing a bikini top and miniskirt. She can be seen leaning over a plastic bag, taking small items out of it.

Several passengers who approach her are seen quickly walking away with looks of shock on their faces.

"I'm going to vomit," the man who was videoing the scene can be heard saying. Moments later he added: "And she's eating it! She's eating it!"

Montreal police are trying to find the woman, whose face can't be seen in the clip.

"We'll start by finding her, then doing an interview with her," police spokesman Manuel Couture told QMI Agency.

"Then we'll see if we'll go for psychiatric care, criminal (charges), or both."

There is no law against plucking and eating a raw bird in the metro, but Couture says the woman could still face criminal charges.

"Given that it visibly upset people, we consider it to be disturbing the peace," said the police spokesman.

_http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/25/woman-plucks-eats-raw-bird-on-montreal-subway

itellysa,

The video shows practically nothing. The link for the other article has a video link that is now removed from YouTube for nudity and sexual content.

While there are many weird things happening these days why did this one seem important? Not that there is no value in observation but maybe there are bigger fish to fry so to speak.

This does seem to be

author=itellsya link=topic=35512.msg509922#msg509922 date=1406328103]
I'm thinking this goes with the strange behaviour we have been witnessing lately. Is it drugs? Is it
possesion? Both?

The video isn't graphic, you don't see much other than it looks like she's reaching down- but be aware all the same.

Or how about adding mental illness, 4th density attack or maybe she is an OP or a Greenbaumed victim. It is disturbing but many other things are as well. I don't know if the two possible causes you mention are the only possibilities.

I think it is good to observe and pay attention to "reality" left and right as I think the C's say (paraphrased) but I think in this case there are a lot of variables missing that we may never know.

FWIW,

goyacobol :huh:

goyacobol said:
itellysa,

The video shows practically nothing. The link for the other article has a video link that is now removed from YouTube for nudity and sexual content.

While there are many weird things happening these days why did this one seem important? Not that there is no value in observation but maybe there are bigger fish to fry so to speak.

Hi Goyacobol,

i think it's important to take note of all things happening, on the macro scale such as Ukraine and on the micro scale such as the general public. There has been a number of strange happenings on public transport, some have been confirmed as drugs, others remain unsolved, to not take note of all these little incidents, may we not miss a bigger change?

And with many others doing the important role of deciphering the propaganda for other larger events, does it not make sense for others to try to monitor those small stories which may fall under the radar?

I also posted an article about a cannibal attack at a holiday resort and drugs were implicated, taken in combination with all the other 'cannibal' related events, for me, this is a increase in violent behaviour.

I understand the C's said certain people may begin to behave in strange ways and i merely wanted to record a strange incident on the tube which may or may not develop into something more interesting.

As you can read the title, if you thought this topic wasn't important, why did you follow through to the post? I'm curious because it seems to me your reaction is quite strong for something you deem unimportant.

it was as i stated:

You state:

The link for the other article has a video link that is now removed from YouTube for nudity and sexual content.

For me, it states: 'the video has been removed by the user'.

Or how about adding mental illness, 4th density attack or maybe she is an OP or a Greenbaumed victim. It is disturbing but many other things are as well. I don't know if the two possible causes you mention are the only possibilities.

Or a virus? It could be any of those - and it could be a combination of all - for the moment, the information we have is stated in the article. I didn't spend much time speculating because there wasn't anymore information to work with.

So whilst i appreciate this isn't the most eventful article and it may even be an example of lazy journalism - finding a strange youtube video and creating a story around it - for now we don't know, but here's a record incase something similar happens.

I endeavour to post only what's relevant to the group and so should others agree with you, i will take note.

Headline... "Singing Parakeet gets Wacked on Montreal Subway, Body goes missing as Woman eats Evidence"!. Investigator's say, This undercover Parakeet "Knew too Much" and was set to "sing" to the authorities the next morning. This is a relatively knew development as the authorities have relied heavily on Stool Pigeons for the past 1000 years...Film at 11

I feel we all needed a wee break from all the really bad news. (I did) anyway, I want to know why she way eating a raw bird?...on the subway?...No time for breakfast?...It is unusual. More Unusual than Face Eating these days... Laughter is Good Medicine

itellsya said:
goyacobol said:
itellysa,

Hi Goyacobol,

i think it's important to take note of all things happening, on the macro scale such as Ukraine and on the micro scale such as the general public. There has been a number of strange happenings on public transport, some have been confirmed as drugs, others remain unsolved, to not take note of all these little incidents, may we not miss a bigger change?

And with many others doing the important role of deciphering the propaganda for other larger events, does it not make sense for others to try to monitor those small stories which may fall under the radar?

Now that you put it that way, I agree that observing "left and right" applies to what some might consider less important or insignificant. I am learning from you. You have a good radar detector.

itellsya said:

I stand corrected on "bigger fish to fry". One persons minnow can be another person's shark.

itellsya said:
I also posted an article about a cannibal attack at a holiday resort and drugs were implicated, taken in combination with all the other 'cannibal' related events, for me, this is a increase in violent behaviour.

I understand the C's said certain people may begin to behave in strange ways and i merely wanted to record a strange incident on the tube which may or may not develop into something more interesting.

As you can read the title, if you thought this topic wasn't important, why did you follow through to the post? I'm curious because it seems to me your reaction is quite strong for something you deem unimportant.

it was as i stated:

Actually I noticed there were no replies to you post and I wondered why. I also know how it feels to be ignored and thought you deserved at least one comment. Also I think some of us (myself included) prefer to shy away from what seems to be repulsive sounding subjects or they use humor to deal with the more outlandish happenings (Baked Noodles). And I didn't deem this to be "unimportant" I just wondered why you felt it to be important and now I know.

itellsya said:
You state:

The link for the other article has a video link that is now removed from YouTube for nudity and sexual content.

For me, it states: 'the video has been removed by the user'.

I see the second video has been removed from the Toronto Sun site. The original did have the "nudity and sexual content" message. I thought it seemed like a strange message for just a woman wearing a bikini top. Maybe someone wanted the video to be removed for unknown reasons and thought the label would do it.

itellsya said:

Or a virus? It could be any of those - and it could be a combination of all - for the moment, the information we have is stated in the article. I didn't spend much time speculating because there wasn't anymore information to work with.
[/quote]

I think it is the time factor for most of us but time/space is variable I guess. I am glad we are taking "time" to think about the details. That was why I mentioned a couple of other possible causes and now we can add viruses too.

itellsya said:
So whilst i appreciate this isn't the most eventful article and it may even be an example of lazy journalism - finding a strange youtube video and creating a story around it - for now we don't know, but here's a record incase something similar happens.

I don't think you are lazy at all. I will try to check out some of your other "strange" subject posts. Maybe we all need to pay more attention to the "strange" things going on even if at first it just seems like one more crazy thing to observe.

itellsya said:
I endeavour to post only what's relevant to the group and so should others agree with you, i will take note.

You may get some "strange" reactions OSIT like treating the events with humor which often is a defense mechanism or buffer OSIT (don't have handy quotes at the moment).

I think this topic category may be something you are supposed to develop and the rest of us will just have to catch up.

Thanks and peace,

goyacobol :nuts: :rockon: :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom