Session 26 July 2014

Laura said:
Q: (Pierre) Why was there a vortex of electric charge?

A: The current is grounded, thus more current "flow". Read Pierre's book!

:lol: That really is you in the future Laura! Thanks everyone for the session! :thup:

Learning said:
I live in Toronto. How can I join the Toronto group?

We do weekly EE group sessions in downtown Toronto. Right now, we are on the summer break but we will start again sometime in September or October. Keep an eye on this page. We will make an announcement with time and location. http://eiriu-eolas.org/category/events/
Come join us! :welcome:

A: Yes, as we said, the system is grounding.
Q: (L) You mean the solar system is grounding?
A: Yes.
I have a question about this, as related to astrology, or rather, astrophysics(?) — changes in the gravity field / waves of the solar system. Is it just me or does it seem like planetary alignments such as 'squares' and 'oppositions' are more intense lately? "Mars opposite Uranus" ( _http://planetwatcher.com/#1403684640 ) of June 25 was brutal, and ongoing for three weeks presently has been "Mars square Jupiter" (exact on Friday, August 1, 2014) — these two alignments happening again from Mars being 'direct', as it was 'retrograde' at the time of the "Grand Cardinal Cross" of April 2014. In particular, the last "Mars square Jupiter" was on January 8, 2014, and similar issues as to what was going on then have cropped up in a nasty way.

[url=https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
Q: (L) Could you tell us the names of all the planets, their distances from the sun, the chemical composition, and the diameter.
A:
Code:
Planet               Distance from Sun                  Diameter          Chemical Composition
Mercury=Opatanar            36 million miles from Sun    3,000 mi. dia.
Venus=Pemuntar              67 million miles from Sun    7,500 mi. dia.
Earth=Saras                 93 million miles from Sun    7,900 mi. dia.
Mars=Masar                 141,500,000 miles from Sun    4,200 mi. dia.
Jupiter=Yontar             483,400,000 miles from Sun   88,700 mi. dia.
Saturn=Zendar              886,700,000 miles from Sun   74,500 mi. dia.
Uranus=Lonoponor         1,782,700,000 miles from Sun   31,566 mi. dia.
Neptune=Jinoar           2,794,300,000 miles from Sun   30,199 mi. dia.
Pluto=Opikimanaras       3,666,100,000 miles from Sun    1,864 mi. dia.
NI=Montonanas          570,000,000,000 miles from Sun    7,000 mi. dia.   solid matter
NII=Suvurutarcar       830,000,000,000 miles from Sun   18,000 mi. dia.   hydrogen, ammonia
NIII=Bikalamanar     1,600,000,000,000 miles from Sun   46,000 mi. dia.   hydrogen, ammonia
They didn't give the chemical compositions at the time, and if this does matter, how would that affect things?

Just wondering.

Thank you for sharing this most recent session.

Laura said:
Q: (Aya) Is there any information or material that is in Japan or in Japanese that needs to be preserved that can help society?

A: Let us just say that most of what is helpful is already transmitted to the West. And much of that is, like most other things, corrupted.

Does anyone have further information about the background and/or inspiration for asking this particular question? It stood out to me because I studied the Japanese language and culture for many years in school.

Feel like there is a lot of information in this session to read and then re-read, in particular the section about conscience. Plan to contribute more to the discussion when I have more time to do so.

Dammit! One more question please- What is true consciousness??? It's never enough :) I love how they are being so telling :)

Thank you all :)

Pete said:
Laura said:
Q: (Pierre) Why was there a vortex of electric charge?

A: The current is grounded, thus more current "flow". Read Pierre's book!

:lol: That really is you in the future Laura! Thanks everyone for the session! :thup:

In a way, yes. Thing is, Pierre's book was written because we spent endless hours discussing all the angles. He would come and ask questions or pose a problem and when that is done in a certain way, I think the Cs just "come through" naturally even in conversation. It's rather like the writing of The Wave. I was just astonished at the stuff that came through while doing that and even asked the Cs about it:

23 Sept 2000
Q: Okay, I want to find out about this Jack and the Beanstalk and the "giant meaning"
you have talked about in the recent past. Not only that, but you have continuously hinted
that something is just around the corner, and we are getting to the point where we are
thinking that there is just simply not going to be enough time to do anything. Ark's got
800 pages of Maxwell to go through; he can't stop working to do that; 800 pages of
equations is a lot of work - like months of hard work - and, time is passing - four years
have gone by, and zip! I'm not getting impatient here, but time is going and you guys are
6th density and it means nothing to you... but we're getting older. What we are supposed
to do, if we are supposed to do something to make the connection for things to move?
A: You are so anxious. Perhaps you should examine the ground covered, or were you
just as close 10 years back?
Q: Well, ten years ago I didn't wear glasses. I didn't need 'em either! I could thread a
needle! I mean, this thing called time has a profound effect on physiology whether you
guys notice it or not! I know, it's the soul that counts, but my thought is that we are in
these bodies, and it has been subtly suggested that we are in these present vehicles to DO
something.
A: But is it not a great adventure?
Q: Well, lately it has been a lot of working and slaving. Working to pay the bills. Then
we had to survive this period when the company wasn't paying our invoices, so we had to
borrow on our credit cards, now we have to pay that back AND live at the same time. So,
boom! Work, work, work!
A: So maybe you should return to the way things were when we first contacted you?
Q: No! I'm not complaining!
A: Yes, you are, though in a gentle way.
Q: Well, I mean you did so much, you brought us together, did all these things... and...
A: And you think there is no more?
Q: Well, no... but...
A: But what?!?
Q: Well, we're together and we are happy. And because we are together and happy we
feel like we should be getting things accomplished... that there are...
A: And you are not?
Q: Not in a big useful way.
A: So say you. Thank goodness you ain't an expert in this judgement arena!
Q: So, you are saying that, even though it appears to us on the surface that nothing is
happening, that at some level, something IS happening?
A: Oh, yeah!! So... Quit yer bitchin.

Q: Is it too much for me to ask for you to give me just one teensy tinesy little hint about
what is going on at these other levels that we are not aware of that is so important?
A: You may ask.
Q: Well, I did. Just give me a little bitty hint... a three word clue... Something to calm me
down. Something to make me sleep well at night and that will let me know that all is
right with the world...
A: RAM.
Q: That's the clue?
Q: Was that an abbreviation or a word?
A: Seek and ye shall find.
Q: (A) RAM. Random Access Memory.

Q: How does that relate to what is going on at higher levels? Does everything we do, or
does the movement of the project, depend upon my pursuit of the psychomantium
project?
A: A little.
Q: Is part of this waiting process the completion of the Wave series since that has been
consuming my life since May.

Q: I have to say that the writing of this series has been one of the most educational
projects I have ever undertaken. Because, in the writing, I have had to comb through the
transcripts and have had to explain it to other people and before I can do that, I have to
explain it to myself. It has become a profound mind expansion thing...
A: Good.
Q: It's almost as much fun to be learning the things I am having to assemble as if I were
reading it. And I'm the one writing it. It's really quite amazing.
A: In part you are.
Q: So, I need to finish the Wave. When I finish that, I have a couple of other projects
already lined up. If I finish that, the Lord is willing, the creek doesn't rise, and I manage
to keep breath in my body, I might, in another five years get all the material we have so
far on the web. But, it is an enormous undertaking. Day and night, either writing in my
head, getting ready to write, writing, or going back over what has already been written.
Every day. Consumed with it.

Later, I understood the "In part you are" response: that the writing was only PARTLY done by me, here and now (or there and then).

In the new volumes of the annotated sessions, I talk about this a little bit.

Gaby said:
Regarding "Low Dose Doxycycline"...

- 20 mg twice per day of doxycycline for at the very least 4 months. Cs gave a much better suggestion though! ;)

The antibiotic doxycyline, at low doses of 20mg twice per day, is an anti-inflammatory. It doesn’t have an antibiotic therapeutic effect at those doses. It is used to inhibit the degradation of matrix metalloproteinase proteins which means it helps preserve joint or cartilage tissue. It is used for rheumatoid arthritis or other autoimmune conditions where the degradation of tissue is of concern. Low dose of doxycycline has been approved by the FDA for periodontitis treatment based on research indicating reductions in collagen and matrix degradation, and decreased inflammation in gingival tissue.

Low dose doxycycline has proved to be very useful in acne and rosacea and other inflammatory conditions of the skin. It also has proved useful in bullous dermatoses, neutrophilic diseases, pyoderma gangrenosum, sarcoidosis, aortic aneurysms, cancer metastasis, periodontitis, hidradenitis suppurativa, cardiovascular disease (i.e. heart attack), and autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis and scleroderma. All of these are hard core tissue problems of the chronic kind. The healing effects has to do with its anti-inflammatory properties and its modulation of the immune system.

It is available under prescription or it can be purchased at _fludan.com

My 0.02 cents!

Yes long-term low-dose doxycycline seems to be quite effective for all kinds of conditions. Even in heart failure patients as you wrote:

_http://www.docguide.com/low-dose-periostat-doxycycline-shows-benefits-patients-heart-failure-presented-aha
Low-dose Periostat (Doxycycline) Shows Benefits in Patients with Heart Failure

By Jill Stein

CHICAGO, IL -- November 20, 2002 -- Preliminary data suggest that the commonly used antibiotic doxycycline (Periostat), which is widely used to treat gum disease, reduces C-reactive protein (CRP) levels by nearly 50 percent in patients recently hospitalized for an acute coronary syndrome.

The results, presented here November 18 at the 2002 Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association (AHA), are drawn from the Metalloproteinase Inhibition with Low-Dose Doxycycline to Prevent Acute Coronary Syndromes (MIDAS) pilot trial.

Dr. David Brown, director of interventional cardiology and cardiac catheterization laboratories at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York, United States, and principal investigator of the trial, reported the results.

For the investigation, 50 patients with recent acute coronary syndromes were randomized to low-dose doxycycline (20 mg BID) or placebo. The 20 mg tablet, taken twice daily, provides a sub-antimicrobial dose of the antibiotic.

At enrollment, the two treatment arms had similar demographic and clinical characteristics, including age, sex, and frequency of hypertension, diabetes, smoking, prior cardiac history, extent of coronary disease, presentation with acute myocardial infarction or unstable angina, and need for a percutaneous coronary intervention.

At six-month follow-up, sub-antimicrobial dose doxycyline significantly reduced CRP levels by 45.8 percent compared to baseline values (p<0.05). The drug was also associated with a 33.5 percent reduction in interleukin-6 and a 50 percent reduction in metalloproteinase (MMP)-9 activity (p<0.05). [inflammation markers] ...

"The findings are exciting, since research is now showing that CRP is both a key marker of inflammation leading to future acute coronary events, but also that CRP itself may contribute to the initiation and progression of atherosclerosis," he noted.

Finally, he said he hopes to conduct a larger study to explore the effects of low-dose doxycycline on vascular inflammation.

Some helpful links (thanks to Laura):

- Using Antibiotics for the Treatment of Rheumatic Diseases: _http://www.roadback.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/studies.display/display_id/87.html

Good to know:

Food can impair the absorption of some antibiotics (not as true of doxycycline or minocycline) so they are to be taken on an empty stomach. In people whose stomach has been sensitized, nausea can be a side effect. Tetracycline has an absorption rate of 50% when taken with food. Minocin's absorption rate is 85% when taken with food, making it a better choice if food must be taken with the antibiotic. Diarrhea is another side effect of antibiotics, and can be severe, but this side effect is rarely seen at these doses, and is treatable if it occurs.

If anyone decides to take doxycycline it'd be best taken with food, osit.

- Treatment of early seropositive rheumatoid arthritis: doxycycline plus methotrexate versus methotrexate alone: _http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16447240

- Autoimmune Illnesses and Degenerative Diseases: _http://www.immed.org/illness/autoimmune_illness_research.html

Interesting:

Although we do not know exactly what causes Autoimmune and Degenerative Diseases, there is increasing evidence that in many patients chronic infections, particularly by certain bacteria and viruses, play an important role in these diseases along with genetic predisposition and immune dysfunction. How could infections be important in Autoimmune Diseases? They could be involved in helping to cause the illness, or they can affect patients by serving as cofactors for the illness (not causing illness on their own but serving as important factors in the disease process) or even as opportunistic infections that increase patient morbidity (sickness) and complications associated with the disease

From this article found by Pierre:

Interactions between Herpesviruses and Bacteria in Human Periodontal Disease

... In the same way, evidence is emerging that otitis media (34), respiratory tract infections (5), and other nonoral infections (15) that previously were thought to be of bacterial origin might be caused by combined viral-bacterial infections (also see chapters 11 to 15). Abramson and Mills (1) suggested that viruses predispose the host to secondary infections by inducing abnormalities in adherence, chemotaxis, phagocytic, oxidative, secretory, and bactericidal activities of polymorphonuclear leukocytes, cells of major importance in controlling medical and periodontal bacterial infections (87). ...

Viral proteins expressed on eukaryotic cell membranes can act as bacterial receptors and generate new bacterial binding sites (17). Also, loss of virus-damaged epithelial cells may expose the basement membrane and the surface of regenerating cells, providing new sites for bacterial binding (17). ...

However, the interaction between herpesviruses and bacteria is most likely bidirectional, with bacterial enzymes or other inflammation-inducing products having the potential to activate periodontal herpesviruses (the vicious circle concept).

The interaction between viruses and bacteria is quite interesting. Seems that the best approach would be to tackle them both, and the anti-inflammatory effects of doxycyline are quite promising!

In addition to doxycyline, and recommendations of the eye doctor (dexafree and zelitrex), I'll also be taking colloidal silver (from http://lifesilver.com/), and additional supplements/food. Thanks to this forum, everyone at the Chateau and Rabelais for their super help and support! :flowers: Hope others will benefit from this information too!

Laura said:
(dugdeep) Because warts are a virus, does having warts mean your body is unable to fight off viruses well? This being a concern because of a possible coming of plagues...

A: Not necessarily. It can be due to the body encapsulating them.

Q: (dugdeep) Any recommendation for...

A: It depends on the location, number, and type.

Q: (L) As to getting rid of them?

A: Cryo treatment is often effective.

I know, I know!

Very effective is ascorbic acid (vitamin C) treatment!
Just take a bit with droplet of water, apply to the wart (fe. for a night), repeat the process once or twice, and voila - it's gone.
It worked on me, and I did it twice with break week or two long.

Dissociation is putting your conscience to sleep.

What techniques are there to undo dissociation, especially chronic dissociation from prolonged trauma?

You may like to read the books of Peter Levine - In an Unspoken Voice; Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma; and especially, Healing Trauma. The latter book I have used to good effect, as it contains a 'twelve phase healing trauma program. I found the programme very beneficial.

Yes I have found trauma therapy work very helpful. Also have a look at David Bercellis work. Trauma Release Exercises (TRE) this has been fantastic, it has helped me with tension and stress that has been imbedded in my body since as long as I can remember. As a massage therapist and Reiki practitioner TRE is the most useful tool for self healing that I have come across. The vagus nerve features significantly in its mechanism, any one can do it, it is a fully conscious process and dissociation with your current awareness is actively stopped. The process relies on staying present. It is easy and anyone can do it, I feel it compliments EE very much.

Back
Top Bottom