Новый Мировой Порядок начинается с полигона в Украине

Lumiere_du_Code said:
the sister was in the yard when there arrived to the house the worker of a military registration and enlistment office and the fighter of national guard with automatic gun. she was frightened. they gave her the writ for father (he is reserve officer). she didn't want to take, was frightened (she is 15 years old), they forced, told, it is necessary to put any signature, though a tick or a dagger (though it shouldn't be). then the worker of a military registration and enlistment office got two more writs, called surnames and asked "these are your brothers?". she told "yes" and lay that one brother left region, and another was took to army at the spring. military stood, about something were whispered, hid the writs and left. so I at all don't know that to wait.
and the father was go yesterday in a military registration and enlistment office, spent a lot of money for inspections and consultations. he was told that while it is possible to go home, but to wait when will cause again.

I'm not sure if I understand it correctly: your sister only signed ONE calling-up notice, which is for your father? And she told the "draftsmen" that both you and your brother have left the region for various reasons and they bought it and left?

If so, she is very smart and brave. Is there any possibility for you and your brother to hide yourselves for a while then? As for your father, they will probably let him go as a father of 5 children, although it is not guaranteed, of course (I've heard that sometimes it happens in Ukraine that even fathers of 5 children can be called-up).

If you decide to hide yourselves, then maybe the rest of your family could join some community for a while (like a monastery or something) to make sure that your mother, younger sister and brothers are not alone in the yard or elsewhere and thus aviod any repressions?

The major problem in this case could be your father's mobilization, since he has already passed some relevant inspections, etc. In his case, money could probably solve the matter: if you pay, they will "suddently realize" that they should let the father of 5 children go home.

Whatever you decide, please remember that we are here for you. If you decide to come to Russia, just let me know what kind of assistance you need. I live very far from Ukrainian border, as you know :), but I can help with some useful info (search for job and housing offers, etc.). Good luck to you!

Altair said:
Hi Keit, here is my translation:

Great! Thank you! I added the translation. Here's the article:
http://www.sott.net/article/282971-SOTT-EXCLUSIVE-Ukraines-Nazi-regime-has-begun-forced-mobilization-and-rounds-up-all-men-like-cattle-for-slaughter-as-their-soldiers-starve-and-hunt-for-vipers

Is there anything on that letter to indicate who it was sent to? I see a number for example. Is that specific to LdC?

If things are as bad as they seem, LdC should be cautious about complete anonymity.

Kniall said:
Is there anything on that letter to indicate who it was sent to? I see a number for example. Is that specific to LdC?

If things are as bad as they seem, LdC should be cautious about complete anonymity.

No, it's not specific to LdC. As it says in the article, these are letters that are sent to work places, like factories. The image of the letter is taken from a blog post that talks about it.

Keit said:
Kniall said:

No, it's not specific to LdC. As it says in the article, these are letters that are sent to work places, like factories. The image of the letter is taken from a blog post that talks about it.

Ah, ok. False alarm.

Does that letter really say 'everyone must sign up'?

Or is it inviting people to register?

I realize there are reports of people being physically abducted and forced to fight, which would give any 'invitation' by Kiev authorities the implied threat that 'you have no choice', but I'd like to know what Kiev is officially saying.

Kniall said:

I realize there are reports of people being physically abducted and forced to fight, which would give any 'invitation' by Kiev authorities the implied threat that 'you have no choice', but I'd like to know what Kiev is officially saying.

Well, I don't really understand how it works, but here's what is says in the article:

Many businesses received letters like the following, which basically says that the Ukrainian army is planning to increase its numbers, and for the sake of "keeping better records", anyone eligible for military service (men until the age of 60, women up to the age of 50) have to come to the recruiting office and leave their military registration cards.

It doesn't mean that ALL of these people, men and women, are going to be mobilized, but the fact that they are eligible for service (and every eligible person has a so called military registration card), they have to come to the recruiting office and leave their cards there, just in case they are going to be recruited. It's a bureaucracy thing.

Kniall said:
Keit said:
Kniall said:

Ah, ok. False alarm.

It's not an official document of Kiev authorities. The document is issued by a staff manager and was intended for all the factory department managers (who in their turn would announce it to all the workers) and says that all the workers under the age of 60 have to bring their military registration cards to personnel department.

Altair said:
It's not an official document of Kiev authorities. The document is issued by a staff manager and was intended for all the factory department managers (who in their turn would announce it to all the workers) and says that all the workers under the age of 60 have to bring their military registration cards to personnel department.

So it's not the recruitment office, but a personnel department? I better fix it in the article. Thanks.

Here is another new article in Russian describing the situation in detail, so it's quite a long one and contains many links. It partly repeats the info of the SoTT article and also provides other details of how people are fighting this mobilization. For example, it says that the governor of Zakarpatie region, under the massive pressure of local protesters, resolved that the heads of large families will not be recruited. Could be useful info for LdC, I hope. fwiw

Yesterday I called my relatives in Charkiv (East Ukraine) and they confirmed that there are indeed many rumours about forced mobilization in the city. I have the impression that the ukrainian militaries are "stocking up" the army "silently", by small steps, now without drawing too much public attention. I wonder what they are going to do in the fall. "Reconquer" the Crimea? :O

Siberia said:
I'm not sure if I understand it correctly: your sister only signed ONE calling-up notice, which is for your father? And she told the "draftsmen" that both you and your brother have left the region for various reasons and they bought it and left?

If so, she is very smart and brave. Is there any possibility for you and your brother to hide yourselves for a while then? As for your father, they will probably let him go as a father of 5 children, although it is not guaranteed, of course (I've heard that sometimes it happens in Ukraine that even fathers of 5 children can be called-up).

If you decide to hide yourselves, then maybe the rest of your family could join some community for a while (like a monastery or something) to make sure that your mother, younger sister and brothers are not alone in the yard or elsewhere and thus aviod any repressions?

The major problem in this case could be your father's mobilization, since he has already passed some relevant inspections, etc. In his case, money could probably solve the matter: if you pay, they will "suddently realize" that they should let the father of 5 children go home.

Whatever you decide, please remember that we are here for you. If you decide to come to Russia, just let me know what kind of assistance you need. I live very far from Ukrainian border, as you know :) , but I can help with some useful info (search for job and housing offers, etc.). Good luck to you!

thanks. recently I learned that to my small city (45 thousand population) came fifty coffins from "a zone of anti-terrorist operation" - those whom took away in the spring and at the beginning of summer. to each region of the country of one hundred and hundreds coffins comes back, and only what the junta didn't write off for "deserters" and "the relocated armies" - and they really the losses give out it for "receding parts". from the person doesn't remain neither a name, nor mentions of a location where them dig in in mass graves, simply dump in holes and powder with the earth. it is junta so does to hide from the population the awful truth about the valid losses and + not to pay compensations to families of victims.

Lumiere_du_Code said:
Siberia said:

Whatever you decide, please remember that we are here for you. If you decide to come to Russia, just let me know what kind of assistance you need. I live very far from Ukrainian border, as you know :) , but I can help with some useful info (search for job and housing offers, etc.). Good luck to you!

thanks. recently I learned that to my small city (45 thousand population) came fifty coffins from "a zone of anti-terrorist operation" - those whom took away in the spring and at the beginning of summer. to each region of the country of one hundred and hundreds coffins comes back, and only what the junta didn't write off for "deserters" and "the relocated armies" - and they really the losses give out it for "receding parts". from the person doesn't remain neither a name, nor mentions of a location where them dig in in mass graves, simply dump in holes and powder with the earth. it is junta so does to hide from the population the awful truth about the valid losses and + not to pay compensations to families of victims.

Where do you have this information from? Is it on web?

Altair said:
Where do you have this information from? Is it on web?

I read a set of Russian-speaking forums and groups in social networks, it everything checked information which many times and many people is checked and specified. it not only web. there is also a set of messages from people across all Ukraine who tell about the events in those regions where they are. I eliminate hearings and unconfirmed data. The Ukrainian military who were taken prisoner to a militia, too tell that there occurs from within, from junta forces. these are the terrible things which most part never will get to headings of newspapers and mass media. Security service of Ukraine усилилила tracking users on the Internet, they monitor all resources and pages, and make lists of "the forbidden sources", subject to a ban and blocking, and on owners of these websites and blogs if they are in Ukraine - open criminal cases.

here the main analytical website in Russian where we share information:
http://aftershock.su

Altair, also there is a video blog of the Ukrainian journalist which daily convicts lie of junta:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVPYbobPRzz0SjinWekjUBw/videos

What a human tragedy. I wish I could help somehow. I live in Istanbul, Turkey. If you could ever make it here, I could host 2 people in my small home. When will these atrocities end, when ??

Back
Top Bottom