Do the C's ever say "We dunno"?

Dragon Snacks

Padawan Learner
I know they appear to not be able to (or won't) predict the future. But is there any knowledge to which they don't have access?

Put it this way, you're a 3 year old and they are 60. What kinda question would you be able to formulate that a normal 60 year old can't answer? And that is only within the common realm of knowledge in this density. I can't remember the exact session during which the C's said that 4th density technology alone is 30 or 40000 years ahead of ours (anyone please correct me here on the exact figure)...so, you go figure ;)

rymw said:
Put it this way, you're a 3 year old and they are 60. What kinda question would you be able to formulate that a normal 60 year old can't answer? And that is only within the common realm of knowledge in this density. I can't remember the exact session during which the C's said that 4th density technology alone is 30 or 40000 years ahead of ours (anyone please correct me here on the exact figure)...so, you go figure ;)

If I remember correctly, 30 000 years ahead of us was technology in Atlantis times. The 4th density technology is probably not even comparable with ours.

From the session below, it seems they were talking about cutting edge science:

Session 980718 said:
Q: (A) Can we have a UFT which unifies
EM and gravity and does not include the
concept of other densities. In other words,
can we put in a textbook all about the gravity
and electromagnetics, and a student could
learn all of this and still know nothing about
other densities?
A: No. Other densities become apparent
when...
Q: (A) So, it means that Einstein and Von
Neumann knew about these other densities?
A: Yes, oh yes!!!
Q: (T) Just a thought: having UFT and being
able to manipulate different fields within it,
creates different effects. So, as we
understand it in the apparent present state of
science, we have to spin something in space
in order to create gravity. But, with the UFT,
one small offshoot is that one could create
real gravity without spinning anything. So,
the problem of weightlessness is really
already solved...
A: Elementary my dear TR, elementary.
Q: (T) So, this whole thing with the space
station and all the trouble they are having
readapting to gravity when they come back,
is all a game...
A: When you "let the cat out of the bag," you
create an entire feline "nation."
Q: (T) So, we are capable of "Star Trek"
right now?
A: In a sense, but there is so much more than
that.
Q: (T) Of course. Most people would say
that 'cutting edge' science is 25 years ahead
of what we see, and I say it is more like a
hundred years, and I am even off? Cutting
edge science on this planet is more like 3 or
4 hundred years ahead?
A: More like 30 to 40,000 years "ahead!"
Q: (L) Is that because of 4th density influence
and information?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) 30 to 40 thousand years? Let me get
that number right...
A: Yes, at least.

There was a question about 7th D a few years back, to which they mentioned they weren't sure, and another question to exactly how many 'realities' (dimensions) existed, to which thay weren't exactly sure either (or so I remember)

"Open"... due to the desire not to 'lead us into temptation' of the 'anticipation' variety... remember what they said about 6d?... access to all data points along all vectors of reality, positive and negative per the STO realm choice, thus 'like it or not', the data doesn't lie, though saying "We dunno" might seem a wee bit pedestrian for such a SMC... social memory complex... as they have access to all of 'our' questions as well as all of the answers before they are asked or answered... so "We dunno" doesn't quite fit into that equation. ;)

I reckon, being unified thought forms so therefore having the advantage of almost all the knowledge available in the universe the only thing they wouldn't know the answer to was "what's it like in 7th?" or something similar.

celestialvisionz said:
I wonder what the Cassiopaeans would do if they were in human form. What would be their ultimate goal for
living a life like we.
TOL.
Following the adage of 'we are you in the future' or whatever it was, they are in 'a life like' us already, right, as they are us, some of us, or something like that.... As was said, 7d is experiencing everything simultaneously, and the C's would be one 6d level experience as ours would be one 3d level experience... remember that bit they discussed about reality is like a slide projector? Each life being a slide? If you add in what others have said along that line of comparison, that slide would be a film, that is complete, just like watching it in a theatre, only we can only see one frame at a time.... linearity providing the desired 100x benefit that is 3d STS....manipulation magic making the game of life what it is, the 'gift' of STS. If you take a look at Laura's inverted Tree of Life diagram, there are levels to the experience of existence in 6d as well, from the lateral to the central axis.... perhaps as Ra put it about before the turn back into 7d, the 'gift' of all vectors of possible/probable experience is sent back to itself in mid6d... or something like that.... so they have constant access to their own 'past' and 'future' existences in all p/p vectors... so as they said, they are experiencing it through us, as us... and in 7d, as All. Their ultimate goal would always and forever remain the same wouldn't it? "To Know Thyself"... thus the 'ecstasy' of all experiences at all 'times' in all p/p vectors. Wouldn't that 'goal' be recognized as already accomplished in 7d? They are just overseeing the operation of the selves within the larger self, the SMC etc back to unity.... a few steps away from the center point it seems... perhaps like that slide projector tray, the light is 7d, and they might be the projectionist tweeking the lens to give the image better quality on screen, or all screens, even if some images fade away as others take their place as markers in the moment of knowing thyself from the perspective of their 'future self' in 7d. The 'life' for 6d progression might just be singular as it envelops all those below its own, like the center axis 6d without polarity... in charge of a multiplex projector lens... pulling both sides of the tree at the same time... unified like in the 'body' as the 2 arms maintain balance in the scales below, and as we connect to our higher self within, so do they connect with their 7d self. So perhaps that 'goal' is seeing how interesting various tweeks of the lens can be for themselves as 'we' here in 3d sts. If the connection is maintained, then one should be able to feel that tweeking of the lens in one's life, right? Thus the choice, to be or not to be, according to whether one chooses to 'connect' or not with their higher self. To be awake and aware or not... as consciousness. Wouldn't their ultimate goal be expressed already in our lives? 7d tweeks them to tweek us to tweek those around us.... Or as Jerry Lee Lewis would put it, 'A Whole Lot of Tweeking Going On!' ... constantly, always and forever.... for however long that last, from the point of view of one living a life like we do. :/

Was it Marciniak's Pleidians who spoke of how the 'goal' was for the Creator to become conscious of itself in all things/entities/cells of consciousness? ... but then wouldn't that already be the case in 7d? So everything else is just a projection of that experience in its many different grades of beingness known or not known. With the game consisting of everyone wanting to tweek themselves and the game in different directions all the time, just for the ecstasy of the differing experiences... The fun or goal then wouldn't be cleaning up the resultant 'mess' but the fun in making it! :P

That torus that remains silent and still even as it screams in constantly expanding excitement.... like a the biggest and baddest roller coaster ride that never seems to end... which then leads to the reason for the choice for physicality and its short wave vs long wave cycles.... The soul needs a break between rides on that beast of a roller coaster called life, as we know it, and the goal is always the same, learning to enjoy the ride, right?

Maybe. I see here is mentioned 7D and I believe the C's had mentioned that we all live within the realm of 7D. But if we have 7D consciousness, would that be like if we put 'eyes' on the Universe and that is what the Universe sees through his/her own eyes is the perception of another Reality that is totally unknown to the C's and anybody else? Since the C's claim they are the wave riders, the the wave is a thought form, the UFT is in fact, the realm of 7D, the consciousness of the Universe only that we cannot perceive it.

Say, we are just as small as an atom, and we live in a particle. We are all part of the bigger picture but we are so small, that the distances between the proton and the electron seem to be so large, but from the Universe's perspective we are totally invisible unless there is a technology that would allow 'God's Eye's' to see us. The C's are riding 'EM' (I am guessing here) pulse generated by a single thought that travels through the 'nervous system' of the Universe. It is anyone's guess what amount of information that thought holds but apparently, C's are dwelling in it and are aware of everything that goes on the lower density.

Just like the planets. The Moon is 2D because it is spinning, it is 'alive' and it has shape. Plant life is also 2D but it is very hard to determine to which density it belongs to, I think they are somewhere between 2d and 3D. So are the insects. It is all about density and the perception of reality within certain range of density. 1D is particles. 2D is matter. 3D is living matter. 4D is light interchangeable with living matter and vice verse. 5D is light. 6D is the density of thought forms. 7D is all (everything, the consciousness of the Universe)

Where do we put STO and STS? This is how the Universe balances itself out. There must be a reason why the Sun is shining, and the Black Holes consuming. Speaking of which, our nemesis companion maybe even so dark that no technology would pick up anything from it.

OK, this is my understanding of different densities. it is extremely hard to imagine what's like on the 'less' dense realm, but the the only options for us is to work on ourselves, to learn more about the nature of us, inside-out, and have a better understanding of our own consciousness. Whatever happens, we'll be here.

ankhepiphan said:
There was a question about 7th D a few years back, to which they mentioned they weren't sure, and another question to exactly how many 'realities' (dimensions) existed, to which thay weren't exactly sure either (or so I remember)
I would really love to read those sessions if you are able to find them?

The only times i remember them being unsure is when they were asked about someone that the asker did not know or have any kind of link with.

davey72 said:
ankhepiphan said:
I would really love to read those sessions if you are able to find them?

The only times i remember them being unsure is when they were asked about someone that the asker did not know or have any kind of link with.
With regards to the second point I believe ankhepiphan may have been referring to this session:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25709.msg305899.html#msg305899

Q: (L) Well, that is certainly true, considering the stuff that is coming back to me about the "Wave." But, all my internet postings are dated, so it would be fairly easy to track. We have some questions here: Physicists talk about multi-dimensional universes. The idea is that our 3 dimensional space and 1 dimensional time is an illusion of plane beings, while the true universe has more dimensions perpendicular to the above ones. Physicists have different guesses here: 5, 6, 7, 11, 256. How many dimensions does the true universe have?

A: Not correct concept. Should be: How many universes does the "true" dimension have?

Q: (L) Alright, then. I think that from a previous session we were told that the number of universes was not countable. Is that correct?

A: Infinite, maybe, but more to the point: variable and selective.

Q: (L) Is it that there can be more at one time and less at another?

A: No.

Q: (L) Does this mean that any potential universe can be selected at any time to be the ONE that is cued? (T) No, the "jukebox" idea relates to time. Explain variable and selective, please?

A: For those who know how, universes can be created at will in order to transmodify reality merge.

I'm pretty sure I've read that 6th D beings know all their is to know in a single moment that last for all time, or very similar to that.

Back
Top Bottom