Human figure in sinkhole?

Esoterica

The Force is Strong With This One
Not sure if my eyes are deceiving me here but looking at this picture of a sinkhole 'caused' by ex-hurricane Bertha in Scotland, there appears to be a figure of a 'human' disappearing into a door in the earth on the lower left of the picture! Or maybe I'm going nuts! :O

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-28739164

The pigs in the picture seem to be very interested in events!! :lol:

Not sure about figure, but can see a light sabre.

They do say pigs are very intelligent animals, would be interesting to know how they interpret it. Perhaps they can smell truffles. :)

I'm also not sure about that figure and wasn't seeing it myself firsthand, I guess it is just what it is: mud :). Nonetheless looking closer it has similarities with a human figure going through a door.

ska said:
I can't make it out? What part of the photo is it in?

Its in the fourth picture down, (they have moved the picture on the link, it was at the top of the article!)

In the picture, the figure appears to be to the left of the water cascading into the hole!

I moved the sinkhole picture to a separate tab in high res and magnified to 300%.

I can't see anything but mud although granted that the lower left corner displays a subsidence in a doorway like form, which may have been deceiving you.

Definitely no human like figure over there at all, at least to my eye.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Theseus said:

That's a blue pipe, same as the one on the right. The "figure" appears to be just mud. Kind of like the "jesus' face on a piece of toast".

I see some Zionists and American politicians grouped together along the edge at the top. ;D

OK, nuts it is then!

Must be hallucinating, wonder if that's a side effect of Keto as I am now one week in ;)

On the up side look at all that lovely fatty pork, yum!

And Renaissance do you think you are being a little bit unfair on the pigs? :evil:

Thanks Esoterica.

Yes it looks like mud, but it's frightening how devestating and sudden natural events can be

Perceval said:
Theseus said:

That's a blue pipe, same as the one on the right. The "figure" appears to be just mud. Kind of like the "jesus' face on a piece of toast".

Interesting I didn't see that. I thought the blue was a lens glare or reflection.

Back
Top Bottom