Show #79: Untold History of the U.S. – Interview with Peter Kuznick

IncenDiary said:
So Anthony Sutton is unreliable? I wonder why and how Peter believes this, beyond just his student's work on the subject informing him? Just wondering, watched a clip of Sutton and he "seems" very well researched; I am thinking of that clip from 1987 giving an interview about the Bolsheviks and all the details he had regarding the Wall Street intervention, etc.....

Kuznik accepted the fact that Wall Street financed the Nazis because they "hoped they would get rid of Communism", but he had a problem accepted the deeper conspiracy of Wall Street effectively financing both sides in that particular battle. So I didn't want to push him on it, but I don't think Sutton's data is unreliable. It is both far too convenient and very much in line with the way the ptb work, that after several decades of worker's rights movements around the world threatening the status quo, the Bolsheviks suddenly appeared and took control of Russia and, through their feckless and pathological attempts to institute one, they demonized forever the idea of a 'workers paradise' and sowed the seeds of the later 'cold war' that was used to spread predatory capitalism around the world.

Yea, I could tell the interviewer let him go on that one, and this guy actually substantiated the same sort of 'conspiracy' by the end of the show... as the further down the rabbit hole of facts on other cases he found in his 'work', the more he started putting them together to realize some of these conspiracies were in fact, real.... the Sutton issue just doesn't seem to be something he's ready for yet.... he seems to need a few more pieces of the puzzle first... and isn't that the same with everyone? No one takes you to the end of your journey but yourself... so the interviewers let him pause on the roadside for a bit.

The interview is another good example of how much real 'data' is out there that gets covered up.... sometimes hidden, but in plain sight, otherwise, he/we/anyone wouldn't ever find it... it is amazing to hear of these tidbits of data/information found in the closets of our culture... like that biblical bit about most not believing in the wounds of Christ until they felt them for themselves... and even then interpreting what they feel is a problem (blind men and the elephant analogy). His partner, Stone, seems to be on the opposite part of the pendulum as he always exposes himself much more in his ideas/beliefs and whatnot, whereas this guy seems to prefer to remain clothed up to the collective pool until necessity requires he disrobe before entry into the water. Perhaps that made for a nice coupling? :/

gdpetti said:
His partner, Stone, seems to be on the opposite part of the pendulum as he always exposes himself much more in his ideas/beliefs and whatnot, whereas this guy seems to prefer to remain clothed up to the collective pool until necessity requires he disrobe before entry into the water. Perhaps that made for a nice coupling? :/

That might have to do with their professions. Stone is a film maker, theoretically accountable to no one. Kuznik is a tenured professor. He may be aware of what happens to academics who go too far 'out there'. He's also Jewish, and I thought it was interesting, in that respect, that he could accept that Wall street financed the Nazis, but not the Bolsheviks, who were mostly Jewish.

Caught the show finally the other day - interesting telling of past and present events with some back-stories. Going back to WWII, what was it he said, the Allies were confronted by no more than ten divisions while Russia faced 200 divisions (i think). Of the dead, 300,000 plus horrific losses of American solders, yet 26 million Russians. The west really has no clue as to how this really played out against Russia - chilling . As for what was said above (Perceval) about Peter's view that Wall Street did not finance the Bolsheviks, only financing the Nazi's, seems unreliable. One only has to look at the West's complicated Lend-Lease program to see the capital flow out of Wall street that outfitted Russia for war (with many strings attached). Financing each side of the coin is their modus operandi, heck, they financed all parties into war and debt. Influencing the central players on both sides was the same. Recalling what Col. L. F. Prouty discusses, concerning flights here and there of influence makers, they certainly made their rounds, likely bending people to their will and setting the conditions and outcomes when and where possible.

Thank you for the show, SoTT Talk!

Back
Top Bottom