Session 16 August 2014

(Puck) On the topic of Ebola, what's causing the rapid transmission of the virus?

A: Mutating and becoming more virulent.

Q: (L) So, it's becoming stronger?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) Is it a contender for wiping out millions of people?

A: A lot, of course. Isn't it interesting the similarity between psychopaths as virii of the human kind, and the activation and spread of the infectious kind?

Q: (L) So, are you suggesting that this is one of those, "As above, so below" interactive things? That as psychopaths become more virulent and present in human society, so will Ebola become more virulent in the physiological realm? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes close enough.

Q: (L) So in order to stop the progress of Ebola and any other following pathogens, human society would have to take care of the psychopathy problem? The mind virus, the Wetiko virus...

A: Yes

This reminds me again of the alpha baboons which were killed off due to their natural traits _http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/13/science/no-time-for-bullies-baboons-retool-their-culture.html

Surely psychopaths share a common trait which will see them eradicated eventually? I'm not sure what that would be and I know it's wishful thinking, but imagine a world without them?

MikeJoseph82 said:
Surely psychopaths share a common trait which will see them eradicated eventually?
Maybe when things get desperate for the common people, and survival needs cooperation and compassion, the psychopaths will be easy to spot. They will still play their games of manipulation and dominance, and will probably fight each other for positions of power.

To paraphrase Gurdjieff, people can seem nice when life is easy, but hardship can show what is inside a person.

Wendathon-Wemdu said:
From 7-12-14
(Perceval) Did Caesar himself ever kill anyone?

A: Many, certainly.

Q: (Perceval) So, given the times around then being very war-like, with a lot of fighting and death going on in general... and with some kind of a Great Soul at the time coming down and... it doesn't necessarily have to be a peacemaker kissing people's feet like Jesus... But is there some thing like what we would understand as a prohibition against killing other people as a requirement for being "spiritually evolved"

A: That idea is for the most part an exaggerated human philosophical construct.

Q: (L) So in order to stop the progress of Ebola and any other following pathogens, human society would have to take care of the psychopathy problem? The mind virus, the Wetiko virus...

A: Yes

So the implication is that the psychopaths must be eradicated. And based on the sessions recently regarding Caesar, we know that justified killing does not make a person bad, evil, or STS. So ultimately the psychopaths must be killed and we would not be in the wrong for doing it, as it is necessary. Am I understanding this correctly?

I understand it differently. I agree with Windmill Knight in that there was no extermination implied in the session. A fundamental idea discussed in the Wave series is that evil cannot be eradicated - it is a legitimate part of creation. Caesar's aim was not to eradicate evil, but to ultimately improve the lot of common people. In order to achieve his goal in the environment where he operated, taking life was apparently required - at least that is how I understand it.
"Evil" exists at various levels and various forms. Deadly viruses and psychopaths are particular "concentrated" manifestations of evil from the perspective of humans. Perhaps such concentrated manifestations of evil have come to us as a sort of "fate" because we (as in normal humanity) have failed to bring to consciousness the reality of evil, recognizing its nature and identifying its presence in and around us in less virulent forms. Our collective failure to understand evil may have played a role in progressively increasing the concentration of evil amongst us creating the present state of reality. This is speculation - so fwiw.

obyvatel said:
I understand it differently. I agree with Windmill Knight in that there was no extermination implied in the session. A fundamental idea discussed in the Wave series is that evil cannot be eradicated - it is a legitimate part of creation. Caesar's aim was not to eradicate evil, but to ultimately improve the lot of common people. In order to achieve his goal in the environment where he operated, taking life was apparently required - at least that is how I understand it.
"Evil" exists at various levels and various forms. Deadly viruses and psychopaths are particular "concentrated" manifestations of evil from the perspective of humans. Perhaps such concentrated manifestations of evil have come to us as a sort of "fate" because we (as in normal humanity) have failed to bring to consciousness the reality of evil, recognizing its nature and identifying its presence in and around us in less virulent forms. Our collective failure to understand evil may have played a role in progressively increasing the concentration of evil amongst us creating the present state of reality. This is speculation - so fwiw.

I think you're right on the money. I see it as the human group soul learning that lesson en masse. The hyperdimensional aspect also pops into my head. I work with ants, we tinker with their environment, ultimately providing them with everything they need to reproduce, and then use their bio-matter in experiments. It seems as if our 'overlords' do something much the same, only they go for our negative emotional energy as well. Psychopaths give them the milieu they require in order to act unobstructed, as well as a catalyst for the energy they so desire.

MikeJoseph82 said:
Surely psychopaths share a common trait which will see them eradicated eventually? I'm not sure what that would be and I know it's wishful thinking, but imagine a world without them?

They will certainly wishfully think themselves into oblivion, the big question is will humanity see them in time to avert being destroyed in the process. Thus we do the social media thing.

Great session! I love the simplicity of this list:

1. Body and immediate environment,
2. Wider world affairs,
3. Cosmos and spirit.

Some of the best pieces on SOTT and the forum address these, and seems like there's a really elegant balance in there somewhere, in checking in on each 'topic' with some regularity but not getting bogged down in disappointment/angst, just balancing the information to build healthier and realistic outlook step by step. I was so happy to see more health/diet issues addressed in the last few years here, it's a similar separating-wheat-from-chaff process to gather, interpret and apply health information as it is for the other seemingly distinct categories, and sott and the forum help immensely with this process.

I've been inactive thanks to having my internet deactivated, but basically how cs described the self SRT is what I've been doing those days and since reading patrick script. I also think that some people appeal to SRT in a "save me" mode, and some well, maybe they need some help. I did a good job, since I did the patrick script and intense or full intentions on EE, I've been feeling very determined and been realizing a lot of stuff that puts me in a weird perspective of things. I also had weird experiences like dream work, for example, I once woke up with the lights and the TV turned on, but before that I was listening to several voices of people like crying to me, and telling me their guilts and sort of feeling their pain in a mild way, at the same time I had a book that was like a tv, and I was looking to their lives in each page of this book. For example, I had a dream where a sniper guy let me know his guilt of killing innocents or something, like he communicated through emotions; I literally went with that feeling the entire day. Another funny thing is that, since i've been trying to clean this stuff, I've only felt the weird stuff on my shoulder and back like Laura described it only once, I described it on the thread. But my mom's been having pain from nowhere, I bet she has lots of attachments because she played with the Ouija when she was younger. She says she sees a little girl ghost or something, and I had a dream when I saw a little girl holding into my mom scared of me like if I tried to pull her away from my mom, but she was so cute I didn't try to approach her anymore. My mother also says that she cries and prays for murdered children, well, she revealed that to me when I talked about this dream and told her I saw like 30 little sort of kids following her, being this little girl between them. These last days I've been having the weirdest dreams like, literally interacting with unknown people telling me their problems.

But in my opinion, EE and acquiring knowledge is in every way more powerful than SRT. And if SRT is real, then SRT is not for us but for those lost souls that need some sort of, therapy or something before supposedly going to 5th density.

:cool2: Thanks for the session.

As Puck and Obyvatel discuss below it makes me ponder the relationship with the hyperdimensional aspect of "evil" and our relationship to it.

Puck said:
obyvatel said:

I think you're right on the money. I see it as the human group soul learning that lesson en masse. The hyperdimensional aspect also pops into my head. I work with ants, we tinker with their environment, ultimately providing them with everything they need to reproduce, and then use their bio-matter in experiments. It seems as if our 'overlords' do something much the same, only they go for our negative emotional energy as well. Psychopaths give them the milieu they require in order to act unobstructed, as well as a catalyst for the energy they so desire.

MikeJoseph82 said:

They will certainly wishfully think themselves into oblivion, the big question is will humanity see them in time to avert being destroyed in the process. Thus we do the social media thing.

Although I myself am tempted to want to "erdadicate evil" I am reminded by previous sessions from the C's that "evil" or "STS" at least at 6th density is a "reflection" only.

Being in 3rd denstiy and still STS and only a STO candidate at best it behoves me to consider why "evil" exists in the first place.

I had to do some self-remembering and search the forum for what little I do remember from previous sessions. Here is one possible explanations that the C's give on STS 6th density beings (which is above even our 3rd and 4th density "foes?"):

Quote from: Session January 7, 1995
Q: (V) So there is no reason to step back. (T) Who eats the Lizzies on the 4th level?
A: No one. 4th is the last density for full manifestation of STS.
Q: (T) So, beings on the 5th and 6th level exist in pure energy?
Q: (T) The 4th level is the last for full STS. Does that mean that the 5th level, which you have described as the "contemmplative" level... what is the state of existence of a STS being on the 5th level?
A: Souls of 1,2,3, and 4 go to 5th.
Q: (T) So 5th level is where they go to while waiting to go back to one of the 4 for their next incarnation?
A: Exactly.
Q: (T) That is why it's called the contemplation level. You go and think about what you have done. (T) What about souls on 6th density? (L) Are there 6th density STS beings?
A: No, when you get to 6th you no longer need to recycle.

Q: (L) But still, is there an STS experience at 6th density, like the 6th density Orions?
A: These are only reflections of individuals, not unified entities. These reflections exist for balance. They are not whole entities, just thought forms.

Q: (L) Are these 6th density beings what the Bible describes as a "gathering" of angels as in the story of Job where "Lucifer" came in before the Lord...
Q: (L) So, there are STS and STO at 6th density which balance? And they are just there, they exist?
A: Reflection for balance.

Q: (L) Is there any kind of heirarchy to this thing? Do these beings come before some kind of "Grand Council" and make plans and discuss things, and make decisions and implement them?
A: No.
Q: (L) Well, how do things happen? Do things just sort of happen as a natural interaction of things and energies?
Q: (V) If we are on the 3rd density and you are working with us and we are striving to make 4th density, at the same time are you, at 6th density, striving to reach 7th?
Q: (T) Is helping us, helping you to reach 7th density? (V) Are there others at higher densities working with you as you are working with us?
A: No, we all reach 7th level together.

Q: (L) So, in other words, you guys are trying to bring us up and everbody else is coming up, and when all the pieces are back together, we then go to 7th, is that it?
Q: (T) So that is your purpose in helping us?
A: It's a natural process.
Q: (T) Will our function be, when we are at 6th density, to help others on 3rd, as you are doing?
A: Yes. We are you in the future

Yes, help is on the way. It is us finding the inspiration and clues given by the C's in 6th density to progress towards STO even though we are born into an STS world and start as STS. The "evil" we see is there to "shock" us into seeing where it exits in us and resist it.

It is a "reflection" sometimes of the "evil" that still exits in our little "I's" and reminds us that we still have much to do.

Does it exist outside as well? Why not? And why not see it for what it is?

Also who is "Lucifer"? I hate to think about it myself but the C's say:

October 23, 1994
Q: (L) Where did the souls come from that entered into the bodies
on the planet earth? Were they in bodies on other planets before
they came here?
A: Not this group.
Q: (L) Were they just floating around in the universe somewhere?
A: In union with the One. Have you heard the Super ancient legend
of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel?
Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?
A: You. The human race.

Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?
A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard
way."
Q: (L) Are you saying that the act of wanting to experience physical
reality is the act of falling?
A: You are members of a fragmented soul unit.
Q: (L) What is it about wanting to be physical is a "fall"?
A: Pleasure for the self.

I hope this is not too much to ponder at once but the "thought forms" remind me of "thought centers". I believe we may be developing a "thought center" here on the forum. Hopefully we will some day align with STO 6th density and move on to 7th density together as a "group soul". If not we can always recycle I guess. Any thoughts or I am I just venting?

Zenith said:
I read this as relating to the second of the three particular areas of focus that were advised:

Q: (L) Okay, is there any final bit of advice, or any last thing to say before we shut down for the night?

A: Just work daily at becoming more aware on three levels
1. Body and immediate environment,
2. Wider world affairs,
3. Cosmos and spirit.

ie That true spirituality and work must incorporate knowledge of macro-social lies and the nature of pathology on a global scale. If we are indeed aiming to be receptors and transducers of order and objectivity and such order works through our consciousness and conscience then this must necessitate having objective knowledge of the inner and outer worlds. Consider this quote from a session in 2009:

From Session January 3rd 2009

Q: (L) I have a question I want to ask. A lot of people say that esotericism and politics shouldn't be mixed together, that somebody who has esoteric pursuits - or spiritual pursuits, let me put it that way - shouldn't be interested in "worldly" things. I would like to have your view on this. Have we gone completely astray by mixing in politics?

A: Absolutely and vehemently not!!! There is no possibility of true spiritual work progressing without full awareness of the world that surrounds you. What have we said about "true religion?" Let your curiosity guide you. In its pure state curiosity is a spiritual function.

There's an excellent and brief explication of this in the forward to the recently published 'Cassiopaea Transcripts 1994' book. I don't have it to hand as I'm not at home but as I remember it asks the question of whether a spiritual leader could be in any way truly spiritual and in the position to lead or give advice to anyone whilst this 'spiritual' being lives under and adheres to the dictat of a pathological, lying and corrupt Government that causes endless suffering for the masses. Indeed, it seems to me that the entire concept of what 'spirituality' actually IS needs to be re-written entirely to incorporate both the inner work and the outer knowledge of the seen and unseen political landscape.

Here's the section in question:

Politics and Spirituality

Some readers may wonder what place so-called ‘paranormal’ research has in a project that endorses and strives towards real science and rationality. And others may, as I did just over a decade ago, wonder what on earth political conspiracies have to do with so-called ‘spirituality.’ In a world as controlled as our own, where lies can be glibly passed off as indisputable fact, with media, corporations, academia, and government acting as shapers of public opinion on every subject, an individual finds him or herself in a situation not dissimilar to that of Theseus in the Minotaur’s labyrinth. At every turn we are confronted by lies, even (and perhaps especially) when it comes to our most basic views about the nature of reality. And we would be lost if not for the thread of Ariadne.

While I’m on a Greek bent, let me share something a member of our forum recently pointed out from Manly P. Hall’s The Secret Teachings of All Ages:

It is generally admitted that the effect of the Delphian oracle upon Greek culture was profoundly constructive. James Gardner sums up its influence in the following words: “Its responses revealed many a tyrant and foretold his fate. Through its means many an unhappy being was saved from destruction and many a perplexed mortal guided in the right way. It encouraged useful institutions, and promoted the progress of useful discoveries. Its moral influence was on the side of virtue, and its political influence in favor of the advancement of civil liberty.”

In other words, there’s our answer to the second question: a good oracle (or spiritual source) doesn’t shy away from politics. Like a Greek Cynic, or the proverbial Cassandra, the prime role of an oracle is to present a vision of the world as it is, no matter how painful or unpopular the view, and provide the only alternative fit for a lie: the truth. So, yes, we track and study ‘high strangeness,’ and our worldview is quite at odds with the materialistic dictum peddled and enforced by PhD’s and media pundits the world over. Everything you ‘know’ is a lie, and that includes all your metaphysical assumptions about the way the ‘reality’ really works. Luckily there’s a way out of the labyrinth, and (please excuse me for going Biblical here!) the truth will set you free.

With politics, it’s no different. Any ‘spiritual’ source that suggests otherwise ­-- perhaps holding the view that such things are unspiritual -- is no better than COINTELPRO, directing people to ignore the man behind the curtain, lie down and go back to sleep while unscrupulous individuals conspire to rob you of your money, your freedom, and the opportunity to live a fulfilling life where evil and abject mediocrity aren’t the norm.

Think about it. Can you imagine a ‘great spiritual leader’ living under a corrupt government who is so stupid as to believe the lies ‘the Party’ tells him? Or one who would give her support to a leader who spouts high-sounding words while killing innocent people? Well, maybe those are dumb questions, because I can picture any number of such ‘spiritual leaders.’ But I hope the point is clear. A spiritual source that ignores politics is like a doctor who ignores disease.

Trying to make sense of chaos is human nature. Look at a blurry picture and your mind will try to ‘piece it together’ into something intelligible. And it’s rewarding when it comes together. ‘Aha!’ However, say that picture is evidence of a crime. The criminal has a vested interest in keeping it obscure, whether that means burning the evidence or influencing your perception of the blur in question. When truth is an obstacle to one’s ambition, lies are the only option, and that puts one at odds with anything truly human or spiritual in nature. It puts one in a position that goes against reality, forcing it into something it is not. Silencing those who question your manufactured reality -- and thus risk waking others up to the truth and your own downfall -- naturally follows.

This places those on the receiving end of the propaganda at a crossroads. It forces the questions: What do you truly value? Will you settle for being conned, if it means a relatively comfortable life? Or will you walk the ‘thorny road of truth’? That is spirituality.

(Perceval) Is it very much the same as in real life when you hear about people falling in with a bad crowd? Like drinking buddies, and he drinks because they drink, etc... But when he decides he doesn't want to do that anymore, they go away; they don't want to hang out with him anymore. So, that's a parallel with real life. But as soon as you stop doing it, they don't want to be your friend anymore. You're not in the gang anymore. They leave you.

A: Exactly!

This is same that my story went!

I had buddies ( smoking weed ) every day, talking how all was bad, how we need changes how world needs to change how all other are blind but we can see all clear as we "know"
This was part of my life for few year every day until one day I got so high that I tough I will die. I have decided to stop doing this as it was not doing any good to me!

After that all went bust! All of my so called "friends" stop-ed calling me, seeing me and now 2 years after they even do no say hello to me as we never known each other ( and we where together for at least 15 years!!! ).

At start I felt lonely like I have lost everything , no friends, no life no nothing as who could understand me now?????
Even now year after I have that feeling inside of me, feeling that I was abandoned and I feel angry but seeing this post I truly know that my choice of leaving that group was best thing that I have done!!!

Thank you for the great seesion! As altought I do not know any of you you are my best friends! :D :D :D

Thanks for the session!

There is a russian poem Nicholay Zabolozky "Do not let your soul be lazy" In it is a question of the moment, which is discussed in this session
In its call for the soul freed from all these "apps" that claim to be the true "I"
But it is a difficult process in which it is necessary to force yourself (ie, soul) to work

3c86581f4c0e.jpg

http://www.stihi-rus.ru/1/Zabolockiy/64.htm

/ Translation of the poem is bad, but I can not better ... /

Perfect... It was only last night I was telling a friend that things with the body and health are step one and she wanted to bluff me off because she thinks spiritual things are more important.. Thanks guys for so synchronistically sorting that one out for us... Biggest kisses xxxx

Back
Top Bottom