The Predator - a dark truth right under your own nose, literally

d3ck3r

The Force is Strong With This One
Here is my introduction: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35756.0.html

As I promised I'm posting a download link to my e-book (in polish with english citations):
Server1: _http://speedy.sh/Nf6PB/The-Predator-PL.pdf
Server2: _http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a00b1f8b
Server3: _http://www.filedropper.com/thepredatorpl

Let me know if the links stop working.

This e-book was supposed to be a forum post in the beginning, but it turn out to be too long for a forum post, that's why I've made an e-book. I don't have money for english translation for now, so it is available only in polish. When I will have money, I will ask my pal to translate this work. I've already sent this e-book to Arkadiusz Jadczyk.

What is my work about in short:

I'm explaining some of the esoteric meanings in relation to my own experiences. I'm creating the base for new theory for Spiritual Psychology. I'm explaining what is a "sleep-state" in human being and how does it work. I'm explaining what is the Soul and what "The Predator's Mind" truly is (Laura was wrong).
My book isn't finished yet, it lacks many informations, especially related to human Personality. I don't yet have enough knowledge to write about it.
The main message of this book, and the most important thing I wanted to tell you all, is this: The Predator is a STS soul essence (intelligent consciousness with its own will) inside human body. It simulates our mind to fool us into thinking that it is our mind, but it isn't. It is alien being inside our bodies, a parasite that is manipulating us from the inside.

d3ck3r said:
Here is my introduction: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35756.0.html

As I promised I'm posting a download link to my e-book (in polish with english citations):
Server1: _http://speedy.sh/Nf6PB/The-Predator-PL.pdf
Server2: _http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a00b1f8b
Server3: _http://www.filedropper.com/thepredatorpl

Let me know if the links stop working.

This e-book was supposed to be a forum post in the beginning, but it turn out to be too long for a forum post, that's why I've made an e-book. I don't have money for english translation for now, so it is available only in polish. When I will have money, I will ask my pal to translate this work. I've already sent this e-book to Arkadiusz Jadczyk.

I'm explaining some of the esoteric meanings in relation to my own experiences. I'm creating the base for new theory for Spiritual Psychology. I'm explaining what is a "sleep-state" in human being and how does it work. I'm explaining what is the Soul and what "The Predator's Mind" truly is (Laura was wrong).
My book isn't finished yet, it lacks many informations, especially related to human Personality. I don't yet have enough knowledge to write about it.
The main message of this book, and the most important thing I wanted to tell you all, is this: The Predator is a STS soul essence (intelligent consciousness with its own will) inside human body. It simulates our mind to fool us into thinking that it is our mind, but it isn't. It is alien being inside our bodies, a parasite that is manipulating us from the inside.

See the bolded sentence. What you write may be true for YOU, but my research and experience has shown it to be otherwise for MOST of humanity. Based on your description, I doubt that anyone here is interested. Create your own website and preach from there.

:wrongbar: :bye:

Sorry for this misunderstanding, but I didn't mean to preach in the first place. I hope someone will be interested even if it isn't you. I've said in my e-book that I may be wrong about explaining some esoteric meanings and I'm sure I don't understand them in their full sense. Some time ago I've sent Ark an e-mail with this information but in very short version. He said that what I've wrote is interesting from Psychology point of view. So please consider reading my work first and showing me exit later, if you find it inappropriate. Thank you in advance.

d3ck3r said:
Some time ago I've sent Ark an e-mail with this information but in very short version. He said that what I've wrote is interesting from Psychology point of view. So please consider reading my work first and showing me exit later, if you find it inappropriate. Thank you in advance.

July 2013: Ark's response:

Dobra. Ktos tak napisal w serii w której Ty sie sierdziles. Ciekaw jestem co najgorszego o nas napisales i sie pod tym podpisales.

Psychologicznie jest to dosc wazna informacja! Bo dywagacje najlepiej opierac na konkretnych danych. W tym przypadku, najlepiej na Twoich wlasnych danych, bo te najlepiej znasz. Tzn. zna jedna Twoja strona, jesli przyjmiemy roboczo hipoteze dwóch stron.

ark

Hi,

It's always interesting and brave to write such a "study" about this kind of subject.
Nevertheless, I think that the point is : always be careful about the way you say things.

The manner you used to announce your work is not the most appropriate. You come to this forum saying that its owner is wrong and that you bring the truth. In fact, Laura did a lot of work about it and tons of articles have been written. I think this explains her answer...

Finally it's a bit awkward, clumsy even dangerous to come here announcing you will spread the truth... You talk about misunderstanding so you might have chosen better your words or maybe you just came in the wrong place for that.

Anyway, I think, people here are open-minded and all can be discussed. But just offer another point of view and not the truth...

d3ck3r said:

You're not making much sense here. For a start, the idea of the "predator's mind" is not Laura's. That term came from the writings of Castaneda. Secondly, your explanation of what the predator's mind is, is pretty much how Castaneda describes it and how we see it, even if you used slightly different terminology. So I'm a bit confused about what your point it. Maybe, as you say, you simply don't have enough knowledge yet.

@Elohir
You come to this forum saying that its owner is wrong and that you bring the truth.

With that statement I simply want to undermine your understanding of "The Predator's Mind" supplying it with additional data, that Laura seems to omit.

You talk about misunderstanding so you might have chosen better your words

Yes I could have misused some words, but thats one of the things this forum is for, right? Don't hesitate to criticize what I'm saying, it will help us to better understand eachother.

But just offer another point of view and not the truth...

Sorry but this isn't just another point of view, so I can't do that. I've supported my work with citations from other books that support my claim. Those books I'm telling you about are mostly Carlos Castaneda's "The Active Side of Infinity" and Mark Hedsel's "The Zelator", but there are more sources pointing to that fact.

@Perceval
For a start, the idea of the "predator's mind" is not Laura's. That term came from the writings of Castaneda.

If you would read my introduction, you would see that I've read Castaneda's books, so I don't understand why are you assuming that I don't know this.

Secondly, your explanation of what the predator's mind is, is pretty much how Castaneda describes it and how we see it, even if you used slightly different terminology.

It's interesting, because this article: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6419.msg44151#msg44151 says otherwise. Considering what Laura said in this topic, I'm saying something different than her research showed. So why are you assuming that we are talking about the same thing? Considering this, I don't think you and many others here understand the term "Predator's Mind" and I think you are misusing it.

Another interesting thing to point out, is that we already know that what's good for us, isn't easily obtainable in our world, and if I remember correctly Cs said that too. The article linked above is based on Psychology, is it something that is hard to come by in our world?

So I'm a bit confused about what your point it.

I'm not surprised considering what response to your points I've given you.

d3ck3r said:
It's interesting, because this article: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6419.msg44151#msg44151 says otherwise. Considering what Laura said in this topic, I'm saying something different than her research showed. So why are you assuming that we are talking about the same thing? Considering this, I don't think you and many others here understand the term "Predator's Mind" and I think you are misusing it.

The post by Laura is called "Buffers, Programs and "the Predator's Mind", so it is not just about "the predator's mind" and it obviously uses the research from modern cognitive psychology to show how the "predator's mind" manifests at a more basic human psychological level.

d3ck3r said:

I'd like to hear how you came to these conclusions. I don't personally know enough about this topic either way, but it sounds like something must have made you come to the conclusion that "The Predator" is an intelligent entity(?) Could you give a brief explanation of how you came to this belief?

Elohir said:
It's always interesting and brave to write such a "study" about this kind of subject.
Nevertheless, I think that the point is : always be careful about the way you say things.

Since English is not his first language, maybe we can be a bit more lenient? I don't think he meant to insult.

d3ck3r said:

I saw you quoted Castaneda a lot in your e-book. For example, this:

"When it proposes something, it agrees with its own proposition, and it makes you believe that you've done something of worth. The flyers' mind will say to you that whatever Juan Matus is telling you is pure nonsense, and then the same mind will agree with its own proposition, 'Yes, of course, it is nonsense,' you will say. That's the way they overcome us.

Think about it. I mean, really think and try to see that you missed that piece. You missed how it can apply to your "discovery" and to your conclusion "Laura was wrong".

Let's assume you agree and give it a try. Which mind are you going to use to solve the charade? How can you recognize which mind gives you an answer? Can you hear both? Which one is louder? Which one insist more?

It may be an interesting exercise, I think.

Alkhemist said:
Elohir said:

Since English is not his first language, maybe we can be a bit more lenient? I don't think he meant to insult.

I agree and I already thought that. It's not my 1rst language either, that's why I understand him. ;)
Anyway, I felt that there was a misunderstanding in this topic, thi is why I wrote that. Nevertheless, I still think it's clumsy to have said that you were going to bring THE truth even if you believe it. According to me, in this case, the best way would be to bring your informations and general work explaining what you think about all of it, then your conclusion.
I think this is a good manner to start a debate. It shows respect for what has been already done and you let an opened door for discussion...

d3ck3r, anyway, I respect your work whatever it is because, at least, you proposed something whereas I did not and I really don't think you meant to be rude or else.

[quote author=Possibility of Being]
Think about it. I mean, really think and try to see that you missed that piece. You missed how it can apply to your "discovery" and to your conclusion "Laura was wrong".[/quote]

Indeed, it's an interesting point of view...

I'm sorry that I can't bring any interesting informations about this subject since I have no knowledge on it.

@Perceval
uses the research from modern cognitive psychology to show how the "predator's mind" manifests at a more basic human psychological level

Psychology is based upon incorrect theory, so there are many lies about how it really works. Psychology may have its points, I don't know that for sure yet, because I still need to learn more about Personality and by "learn" I mean experience it within me. There are some things though, that I have observed in myself and those things worked much differently than psychologists think.

@Alkhemist
I'd like to hear how you came to these conclusions. I don't personally know enough about this topic either way, but it sounds like something must have made you come to the conclusion that "The Predator" is an intelligent entity(?) Could you give a brief explanation of how you came to this belief?

I can provide you with short description of my first most important experience I had:

It was 7 years ago. I've woke up in my body at night. I wasn't my body, I was a small part of it, situated in my head. I heard and felt my brainwaves and I was seeing through my eyelids. Some gentle force started to drag me down through my throat. When it stopped, I found myself in my torso. I was seeing my torso from inside as energy. There were no organs, no bones, no muscles, it was just an empty shell. There were 2 souls in that shell. One was located where my spine should be, it was my Soul. When I've looked upon her directly, information appeared somewhere in my thoughts, that it was me. When I've looked upon that second soul (The Predator), I didn't received that information. I was just observing her, she was located on opposite (to my Soul) side of my body (where solar plexus is). I saw that she didn't saw me at first, that soul was occupied with something and she didn't noticed me. At this moment it was already clear for me, that someone else was dwelling in my own body. It was like seeing another person in my body. It didn't take long for her to notice my attention focused on her. After that she looked upon me and I've felt disgust coming from her toward me.
Then thought came into my mind, that aliens are much closer to us, than I could have ever imagined (Laura's seed). "I" was so terrified that I started to scream as loud as I could and I've instantly woke up and sat in my bed. That was the moment when "my" fear intensified even more, because there weren't even slightest signs of sleep paralysis. I knew that what I saw, was the truth.
Some time after that experience I've observed myself to see if I can sense both souls on a daily basis. After some time of those observations I've started to feel both of them and I feel them everyday now.

I don't think he meant to insult.

Yes, I am not insulting. I am criticizing, because there is more to learn about this topic. I find Laura's research to be lacking alot here. I think that the Fourth Way is much better at explaining inner life of man than Psychology, but to understand it, you have to experience it.
That whole basis of theory that I propose in my book for Spiritual Psychology, is actually the same thing that is already described in the Fourth Way, but I'm presenting it from another angle and I'm using different words for it. For example, the Fourth Way speaks about positive and negative side of the centers. I suppose it is describing soul essences in our bodies in this way. There is a clue provided by Gurdjieff in Ouspensky's book "In Search of the Miraculous" to support that:

Man, in the normal state natural to him, is taken as a duality. He consists entirely of dualities or 'pairs of opposites.' All man's sensations, impressions, feelings, thoughts, are divided into positive and negative, useful and harmful, necessary and unnecessary, good and bad, pleasant and unpleasant. The work of centers proceeds under the sign of this division.

The negative side of the centers is something that we have to get rid off, because it is a parasite feeding itself with our energy. Mark Hedsel speaks about it too in his book "The Zelator":

Furthermore, the problem is that the deadman is essential. You see, David, the Fool has to get rid of the deadman before he can climb into Heaven. It is the process which the esotericists call fission (or separation of the light and dark): for development, the dark must give way to the light, yet before that is possible, they must separate. Only then is fission possible.

If you take into account my experience I've described above, than you can understand why we should get rid off it. This isn't something natural to us, it is alien installation, used to enslave us.
So yes, I came to this forum to say, that its owner's research wasn't thorough enough and I will be more than happy, if I will be able to inspire the rest of you to do your own research into this matter.

@Possibility of Being
Think about it. I mean, really think and try to see that you missed that piece. You missed how it can apply to your "discovery" and to your conclusion "Laura was wrong".

Shouldn't you think about that you didn't even knew what I am talking about, yet you made assumption of me being in error and tried to teach me about it?
Considering what I've already wrote in this post I seriously doubt that and I encourage you to stop believing those lies, unless you want to hurt yourself or someone else. The choice is yours.

@Elohir
I felt that there was a misunderstanding in this topic

That was something that I was expecting, I've actually expected to be attacked for the information I'm providing. Imagine what I'm saying - Aliens entered our bodies to simulate our minds. We are fooled into thinking that these are our minds. They are using this lie against us making puppets out of us.
I thought I would be eaten alive here. Somehow I wasn't - that's one surprise, other is that Laura condemned me in the beginning and from last sessions with Cs it seems she have awakened her Soul, so the question is: How is this possible that she doesn't know about it? (what I'm trying to tell you about the Predator)

I think this is a good manner to start a debate. It shows respect for what has been already done and you let an opened door for discussion...

I suppose you are right, but I never had any respect for lies and I was never good at being subtle. That doesn't mean I came here to attack Laura for her work, I'm only showing that I do not agree with her conclusions. If not for Laura and her team, I would probably never have gained so many important informations.

One more thing, I won't stop saying that this is truth. My Soul not only showed me those things, but also inspired me to write this work. I came here with it, because I've wrote it only for this network. I'm not some preacher that wants to start his own religion, I came here to share what I know. Coming here to start a religion or something like that, would be very stupid idea considering all knowledge that Laura have gained over those many years.

d3ck3r said:
@Perceval

I can provide you with short description of my first most important experience I had:

It was 7 years ago. I've woke up in my body at night. I wasn't my body, I was a small part of it, situated in my head. I heard and felt my brainwaves and I was seeing through my eyelids. Some gentle force started to drag me down through my throat. When it stopped, I found myself in my torso. I was seeing my torso from inside as energy. There were no organs, no bones, no muscles, it was just an empty shell. There were 2 souls in that shell. One was located where my spine should be, it was my Soul. When I've looked upon her directly, information appeared somewhere in my thoughts, that it was me. When I've looked upon that second soul (The Predator), I didn't received that information. I was just observing her, she was located on opposite (to my Soul) side of my body (where solar plexus is). I saw that she didn't saw me at first, that soul was occupied with something and she didn't noticed me. At this moment it was already clear for me, that someone else was dwelling in my own body. It was like seeing another person in my body. It didn't take long for her to notice my attention focused on her. After that she looked upon me and I've felt disgust coming from her toward me.
Then thought came into my mind, that aliens are much closer to us, than I could have ever imagined (Laura's seed). "I" was so terrified that I started to scream as loud as I could and I've instantly woke up and sat in my bed. That was the moment when "my" fear intensified even more, because there weren't even slightest signs of sleep paralysis. I knew that what I saw, was the truth.
Some time after that experience I've observed myself to see if I can sense both souls on a daily basis. After some time of those observations I've started to feel both of them and I feel them everyday now.

What you describe above sounds very much like a psychedelic trip of the LSD or ayahuasca variety. It is also possible that there IS more than one of you in there; if so that is a problem, not something that you can state must be the standard experience of every person.

Keep in mind that I spent over 25 years doing hypnotherapy with a LOT of people, probing in their minds and psyches, interviewing them before and after, PLUS studying the literature on all the related topics trying to find what fits with the phenomena I observed. I also spent a lot of time comparing my own experiences (internal and external) to those of others, AND what was in the vast literature.

Now, you come along with ONLY your personal experiences and announce that this is how it is for everyone? That you "saw this or that" and assume that this is the bottom line for others?

Sorry, that's not how it works.

If what I had learned on my own, by studying, working with the Cs, and then with my husband, had not shown itself to be useful, broadly applicable, and life-changing, I would not have begun to share it and help others. I suggest that until you have done the same, you need to consider your experiences in the context of you, personally, and not generally applicable. That's not to say that there might not be someone else who has had a similar experience (or many), but as I said, such experiences are not the norm nor are they normal.

Keep in mind that this sort of thing is exactly what Sigmund Freud did: he examined himself and projected his own psychology onto all of humanity and screwed up the science of psychology for a very, very long time.

So, if you want to share what you have experienced, you may do so in this context, but please do not come here proposing to teach others that you have found the truth when you have no track record to back it up.

You might want to read "Operators and Things" to find another person who has had experiences similar to yours.

@Laura
What you describe above sounds very much like a psychedelic trip of the LSD or ayahuasca variety.

I never used anything like that, it happened to me after some time of my attacks on Cassczat group.

Now, you come along with ONLY your personal experiences and announce that this is how it is for everyone?

No, this is misunderstanding, but its definitely me, who should be blamed for that. I've wrote in my work that my writing is applicable only to those who have STO souls but there are so many possibilities that it may not be applicable to all of them. Thanks to your work I know there are people without souls and people with souls that didn't choose alignment and those that choosed STS - my work doesn't apply to those. Sorry for that misunderstanding, it is my fault.

Another thing is that you said I came here with "ONLY" my experiences and this is not true. I've quoted Mark Hedsel for a reason and there is alot of Carlos Castaneda's quotes in my work too.

Back
Top Bottom