The Predator - a dark truth right under your own nose, literally

Alana said:
First, obviously the person in question is not here to learn because he "already knows", and don't you think that support should be mutual between both parties? Members here supported him, Laura included (despite him insulting her from the get-go and she knew it) by offering suggestions that he could apply to see his situation more objectively. I didn't see him grab that help and utilize it.

As Laura said and you already know it's useless and dangerous for yourself to help someone who doesn't want to learn. Like you noticed, members tried something debating with him...

Alana said:
Unlike the virtuoso, Laura did not really set out to practice how to spot pathological personalities, she had to do it again and again and again, learning from life and from mistakes, in order to protect her family and our community here, us. So, like they say, practice makes... fast :D

Every people who follow Laura's work (I don't forget Ark and all their friends) for a long time, know it. Honestly, even if I lack of knowledge in general, Sometimes and more often with time and work, I succeed in feeling when something's wrong or right. 1rst Time I read Laura's work it simply raised concerns, it was so mind-shattering, I felt that this woman was bringing a very important material, that I musn't ignore it.
It was in 2003 or maybe before that but when i take a look to all the efforts, all the work, the progress, the evolution it is very arrogant and after all egotic to act the way you do d3ck3r...
I must admit that you "tick all the boxes" but my poor knowledge about all of that makes me stop here.

The only and last thing I would tell you is that I think your ego is 1 of the main problem here... Imagine what you could do without such a barrier...

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,37713.0.html
A: Neeileigl of Cassiopaea. Keep faith with each other.
Q: (Andromeda) What does "keep faith with each other" mean?
A: We notice that there are members of your forum who are not doing this.

I've lost my faith in people from QFG, do you wish to talk about it? or should I leave before I get banned again?

d3ck3r said:
I've lost my faith in people from QFG, do you wish to talk about it? or should I leave before I get banned again?

You're entitled to lose your faith in whomever you choose, but in that case, why would you still be 'hanging out' with those people? It's disingenuous and smacks of an agenda.

Was I hanging out with you for the past months? I said I've lost my faith in QFG, but I didn't lost my faith in Cs. Keep that tone of yours Perceval and you will loose me for good and that means I will share nothing of what I have learned through years of my own search.

d3ck3r said:
Was I hanging out with you for the past months? I said I've lost my faith in QFG, but I didn't lost my faith in Cs. Keep that tone of yours Perceval and you will loose me for good and that means I will share nothing of what I have learned through years of my own search.

But why would you want to share anything with people in whom you have lost faith?

Thank you Perceval for listening, finally a question instead of assumption.

I didn't lost my faith in good intentions of people from QFG, but I suppose that many of us already know, that good intentions aren't enough.
I've lost my faith in your ways, because I saw in your group, a bunch of people that make horrible assumptions, about many people they don't even know. I saw a bunch of people that instead of learning and knowing those people, choose to imagine them in a horrible ways and in this way they distort their own (and many others) perception of reality. I saw a bunch of people that after many attacks coming from STS forces, are too frightened to see, that there can be light in other people. I've lost my faith because I saw a bunch of people that are too afraid to listen and to see themselves in the mirror. I saw a bunch of people that are aggressively violating other people's wills and ordering them around just to make their own fear go away and hurting some of those others in the process.

I came back here to see, that you really deserve my faith as Cs said. I came back to give you one last chance.
I came back here to share, because I believe that the unquestionable knowledge I have, can be extremely helpful for this network of lights. I wish to do it for the good of others. When I say that I came to share with others, I mean the whole network and not just you QFG. I have lost my faith in QFG, but not in the other people here.

Beware what you say QFG, remember that you are not masters of the people from this forum. It will be them who will decide if they stay with you or leave you and I already know, that there are very good reasons to leave you. The people start to think on their own and your mistakes will be taken into accounts by them.

d3ck3r said:
I came back here to see, that you really deserve my faith as Cs said. I came back to give you one last chance.
I came back here to share, because I believe that the unquestionable knowledge I have, can be extremely helpful for this network of lights.

Share means to give and receive.

You're here to give your knowledge to others .... is there room left inside you to receive any?

d3ck3r said:

Ok, but we're also entitled to decide if we want your faith. It's a two way street.

d3ck3r said:
I came back here to share, because I believe that the unquestionable knowledge I have, can be extremely helpful for this network of lights. I wish to do it for the good of others. When I say that I came to share with others, I mean the whole network and not just you QFG. I have lost my faith in QFG, but not in the other people here.

Well, QFG doesn't really have much to do with this forum. There are owners of the forum, so it's probably important that you don't have an issue with them, because most of the other forum members don't, which means you and the other forum members don't see eye to eye.

Btw, there's a contradiction in saying you "believe" something and then saying it is "unquestionable".

d3ck3r said:
Beware what you say QFG, remember that you are not masters of the people from this forum. It will be them who will decide if they stay with you or leave you and I already know, that there are very good reasons to leave you. The people start to think on their own and your mistakes will be taken into accounts by them.

There's no one here called "QFG". You have good reasons to leave us, most others don't. So there's a divide between you and most of the members of this forum. You shouldn't be too quick to think that what you think you know is an objective truth shared by all. It isn't.

d3ck3r said:

Hi, after reading this thread, I think you are here looking for some kind of recognition? something mentioned by hacerca Cs in the last session of the ego, but by the way in which it is expressed gives the impression that you have not found yet.

If you really want to help others, first one has to be balanced body, mind and spirit, if this state is not achieved, turns everything into consideration internal and victim of its own programs, attachments, emocioanales problems, etc.

It has already read the books of Gurdjieff, Ouspensky, Castañeda, are books that help in this process of knowing your machine, not to mention books psychology recommended in this forum, also assuming that you have the knowledge you said, is not necessarily you have a development of being, in these books explains more of what I'm talking about.

As faith in the process, I think if anyone can say they have faith in this process but it does you need to know himself, only would be cheating, telling me if I believe in Cs, in this forum teacher is Laura, is a title that has earned based study, effort, discipline, courage, dedication, struggle and the list goes on and on, so why not follow suit?

This is extremely interesting to me. I have to say that I agree with d3ck3r somewhat on this one.

I regularly read what's here, but I rarely post anymore for the very same reasons that d3ck3r mentions. I have asked questions here in the past only to be attacked because my point of view apparently didn't match with the majority here. It's one thing to be treated fairly and with consideration and mutual respect, and another to be jumped on for having a differing opinion. It happens so much here that other forums on the net are regularly filled with people who came here to learn and were subsequently attacked or otherwise shamed for not doing things the way this group expects.

So, I rarely post here, but I read and re-read the Wave series and all the transcripts. Yet when it comes to sharing, I do so on other forms that discuss this material where there is a feeling of mutual and parallel learning/teaching instead of only the constant impression that some of us get that either we agree with everything presented here or are somehow seen as STS or an "organic portal."

I appreciate the Work that most people do here, and of course, I am grateful to Laura for bringing us contact with the C's in the first place. But a little less pontificating and a little more humility and willingness to share certainly wouldn't hurt here.

Alkhemist said:
This is extremely interesting to me. I have to say that I agree with d3ck3r somewhat on this one.

I regularly read what's here, but I rarely post anymore for the very same reasons that d3ck3r mentions. I have asked questions here in the past only to be attacked because my point of view apparently didn't match with the majority here. It's one thing to be treated fairly and with consideration and mutual respect, and another to be jumped on for having a differing opinion. It happens so much here that other forums on the net are regularly filled with people who came here to learn and were subsequently attacked or otherwise shamed for not doing things the way this group expects.

So, I rarely post here, but I read and re-read the Wave series and all the transcripts. Yet when it comes to sharing, I do so on other forms that discuss this material where there is a feeling of mutual and parallel learning/teaching instead of only the constant impression that some of us get that either we agree with everything presented here or are somehow seen as STS or an "organic portal."

I appreciate the Work that most people do here, and of course, I am grateful to Laura for bringing us contact with the C's in the first place. But a little less pontificating and a little more humility and willingness to share certainly wouldn't hurt here.

Your impressions are valid for what they are of course, but it might be useful to place them in the context of you yourself not being immune to "jumping on someone for having a differing opinion"

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35908.msg520793.html#msg520793

Maybe Mr. D3ck3r was too quick in calling himself unmistakable.

Joseph Smith and Joan of Arc had similar experiences of unmistakable enlightening visions and experiences of the heavens and the touch of God and was it the truth? I don't think so

BTW thanks for the link Perceval, very interesting exchange.

and Riclapaz I agree.

"I've lost my faith in people from QFG, do you wish to talk about it? or should I leave before I get banned again?"
[/quote]

This question strikes me as something like a martyr's curse: do we wish to talk about your loss of faith? Maybe/maybe not. Is your loss of faith terribly interesting? Are we to be enticed into a discussion? Should your loss of faith intrigue us? or should you leave before you are banned again?

Both questions are lures; they are bait we are supposed to respond to.

It seems to me your entire presentation is produced to absorb attention rather than give it.

You may have some very compelling and potentially valuable insights and experiences to share but you are presupposing a great deal about your knowledge. And your posture as One Who Knows is over the top...

Alkhemist said:

Well I’m not sure that that is true, where are people being accused of being organic portals here? How the heck can anyone prove who is an organic portal anyway?

It’s really much simpler than worrying about anything like that, or even about being ‘attacked’. It comes down to the questions of Aim, Seeing the Unseen and Faith in the process. Without those, everything either goes around in comfortable circles, or nothing happens at all. There are forums for that, this is not one of them.

It seems that some things remain invisible or incomprehensible without the proper context of applying the Knowledge gained via the Cs experiment to oneself. Applying knowledge grows an awareness of the difficulties we all face, both as individuals and as part of a group working toward a greater Aim. The way to make certain things visible / comprehensible therefore is in applying this knowledge to ourselves, until then certain things don’t make sense or we take them in the wrong way.

Sometimes we just have to be brave, start applying what we’re learned to ourselves and have a little faith in the process and if we wish to change. Knowledge protects – only when applied!

Back
Top Bottom