Session 23 August 2014

First of all, thank you very much for another session. MH17, Ebola, Putin... you cover all the bases!

luc said:
Thank you so much for the interesting session, as always. I have two questions - maybe someone can give me some direction here:
A: Each situation can have variables, but in general a serious boosting of the immune system via diet and cold protocols can provide great resistance.

What are "cold protocols"? Do they mean taking cold showers and such? Or do I miss something here?

Hi luc, at first I've thought too about cold showers or sth, but I've googled "cold protocol" and I've got some interesting results, osit:

_http://www.google.es/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEcQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwhncenter.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F04%2FCold-Protocol.docx&ei=9fr8U9TxA8LlaMnygfAM&usg=AFQjCNGSdEqOBfzG3TqB7u36LUgkC9p9mA
"COLD AND FLU RELIEF (Also for Travel)" "Use this protocol to feed your immune system."

_http://utopiasilver.com/immuneprotocol.htm
"The best way to reduce your chances of catching the flu or a cold is to have your immune system in tip top shape prior to being exposed to the germs causing these illnesses. A strong immune system doesn’t guarantee against catching an illness if exposed, but it will generally reduce the severity and length of the illness. See the article below."

Maybe someone with more knowledge about it can chime in and give some extra info.

Thank you for another great session! I think, Miguel Angel what cold protocol might mean is that we have to boost our immune system with remedies that help to prevent colds. I can't find where the info is right now, but I think the C's said to prevent the Ebola Virus one would have to eat a diet consisting of fats and to take vitamin C. If I can find any more information on that session, I will let you know.

Rose7 said:
Thank you for another great session! I think, Miguel Angel what cold protocol might mean is that we have to boost our immune system with remedies that help to prevent colds. I can't find where the info is right now, but I think the C's said to prevent the Ebola Virus one would have to eat a diet consisting of fats and to take vitamin C. If I can find any more information on that session, I will let you know.

I think that luc was right, and that they were referring to cold remedies such as cold showers, or a cold bath, which strengthen the immune system. One way to do it would be: To pick a temperature that is just comfortable (bearable cold), and to decrease it little by little as you tolerate it, and if possible to do so 6-10 mins a day. Maybe increase the time as you tolerate it as well.

Some interesting links:

_http://www.thehackedmind.com/7-reasons-to-take-cold-showers-and-1-that-really-matters/

Increased immune strength – unlike what your mother told you, spending time in the cold can actually increase your immune strength. Those who take cold showers typically exhibit higher white blood cell counts as well as higher concentrations of plasma, T helper cells, and lymphocytes.

_http://impossiblehq.com/cold-shower-health-benefits

_http://www.thefeelgoodlifestyle.com/how-i-crushed-the-30-day-cold-shower-challenge-the-great-life-secret-i-discovered.html

The cold therapies, cold showers/baths, are also discussed to some extent in this thread: Cryogenic Chamber Therapy

Oxajil said:
Rose7 said:

I think that luc was right, and that they were referring to cold remedies such as cold showers, or a cold bath, which strengthen the immune system. One way to do it would be: To pick a temperature that is just comfortable (bearable cold), and to decrease it little by little as you tolerate it, and if possible to do so 6-10 mins a day. Maybe increase the time as you tolerate it as well

I thought about this too when I read cold protocols. But strengthening the inmune system with diet and vitamin C might also be useful. However, as many here have remarked, Working on the self seems to play a major role. And then, taking care of diet and health is also part of the Work OSIT.

Thank you for a great session with enlightening comments. A bit unsettling, too. :cool:

Does anyone know where I could find more information on how outgassing affects global temperatures? Does it have a mitigating or enhancing effect on global cooling? All I can really find online is about cows, and I didn't really see much about outgassing's temperature effects in Pierre's Earth Changes book. :/

Thanks for sharing this new session. Feel like there's a wealth of information here to review.

Rose7 said:
I did not know that the cold can increase your immune system. I will look into those links!

Wasn't really aware of this either. I'm reminded of how invigorating it can be to swim in cold water, especially a river (one that is less polluted).

Thanks everyone for the answers regarding cold showers. Whenever I shower, I take a 20-sec cold shower afterwards. My wife started to take purely cold showers on the "no shower days" and I started that, too, which feels great. However I do it only for 20 sec or so, maybe it's a good idea to increase the time.

Yas said:
[I thought about this too when I read cold protocols. But strengthening the inmune system with diet and vitamin C might also be useful. However, as many here have remarked, Working on the self seems to play a major role. And then, taking care of diet and health is also part of the Work OSIT.

Exactly. Making a commitment to regularly do something that "it" doesn't like, like taking a cold shower in the morning when all you want is staying in bed or taking a hot shower, trains your "willpower muscle", which makes it easier to DO, bit by bit. It's one form of the "struggle between yes and no", and it works best when you really committ to do something regularly, as there will be days when you face the fiercest opposition from different "little I's" and/or the body, osit.

Yas said:
Working on the self seems to play a major role. And then, taking care of diet and health is also part of the Work OSIT.

Yes, and note that in the August 16th session the Cs even put the diet and health as Number One:

A: Just work daily at becoming more aware on three levels
1. Body and immediate environment,
2. Wider world affairs,
3. Cosmos and spirit.

Q: (L) Shouldn't "spirit" go with "Body and immediate environment"?

A: No, it is via the first steps that one achieves cosmic consciousness.

Q: (L) I don't understand.

(Chu) You have to work on the body and environment, and then understand the wider world at first. And then you can develop cosmic consciousness and spirit.

M.T.

Minas Tirith said:
Yas said:
Working on the self seems to play a major role. And then, taking care of diet and health is also part of the Work OSIT.

Yes, and note that in the August 16th session the Cs even put the diet and health as Number One:

A: Just work daily at becoming more aware on three levels
1. Body and immediate environment,
2. Wider world affairs,
3. Cosmos and spirit.

Q: (L) Shouldn't "spirit" go with "Body and immediate environment"?

A: No, it is via the first steps that one achieves cosmic consciousness.

Q: (L) I don't understand.

(Chu) You have to work on the body and environment, and then understand the wider world at first. And then you can develop cosmic consciousness and spirit.

M.T.

Reminds me of Castaneda's Three Phase Progression:

1. Holding your own in facing petty tyrants.
2. Facing the unknown with courage.
3. Standing in the presence of the unknowable.

One of the greatest accomplishments of the seers of the Conquest was a construct he called the three-phase progression. By understanding the nature of man, they were able to reach the incontestable conclusion that if seers can hold their own in facing [human] petty tyrants, they can certainly face the unknown with impunity, and then they can even stand the presence of the unknowable.

The average man's reaction is to think that the order of that statement should be reversed," he went on. "A seer who can hold his own in the face of the unknown can certainly face petty tyrants. But that's not so. What destroyed the superb seers of ancient times was that assumption. We know better now. We know that nothing can temper the spirit of a warrior as much as the challenge of dealing with impossible people in positions of power. Only under those conditions can warriors acquire the sobriety and serenity to stand the pressure of the unknowable.

"The seers of [the Conquest] couldn't have found a better ground. The Spaniards were the petty tyrants who tested the seers' skills to the limit; after dealing with the conquerors, the seers were capable of facing anything. They were the lucky ones. At that time there were petty tyrants everywhere."

I'd say we have a pretty good testing ground nowadays too. We have to deal with our subconscious, programs, social programming, peer pressure, all of which can be helped by mastering the self/body via working on several "rooms" simultaneously, including diet, etc. Then, there is the political situation of pressurization and terror, and finally, the cosmic perspective.

Zenith said:
The site below seems to be a decent source regarding all things Rife including detailed information on the specific frequencies and potential mistakes/miscalculations in using the system:

_http://rifevideos.com/dr_rifes_true_original_frequencies.html

There is also at least a seller I found :
_http://rifedigital.com/order/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=3
It might worth the investment in group buying.
I don't know what those devices worth.

luc said:
Thanks everyone for the answers regarding cold showers. Whenever I shower, I take a 20-sec cold shower afterwards. My wife started to take purely cold showers on the "no shower days" and I started that, too, which feels great. However I do it only for 20 sec or so, maybe it's a good idea to increase the time.

Yas said:
[I thought about this too when I read cold protocols. But strengthening the inmune system with diet and vitamin C might also be useful. However, as many here have remarked, Working on the self seems to play a major role. And then, taking care of diet and health is also part of the Work OSIT.

Exactly. Making a commitment to regularly do something that "it" doesn't like, like taking a cold shower in the morning when all you want is staying in bed or taking a hot shower, trains your "willpower muscle", which makes it easier to DO, bit by bit. It's one form of the "struggle between yes and no", and it works best when you really committ to do something regularly, as there will be days when you face the fiercest opposition from different "little I's" and/or the body, osit.
A good reason to take part in the "ice bucket challenge" craze that is sweeping social media at the moment. good timing huh?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Bucket_Challenge
and an excellent opportunity to contribute to your favourite charity........ QFG!

lainey said:
A good reason to take part in the "ice bucket challenge" craze that is sweeping social media at the moment. good timing huh?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Bucket_Challenge
and an excellent opportunity to contribute to your favourite charity........ QFG!
An interesting note about the ice bucket challenge (from the link above):

Rules

Within 24 hours of being challenged, participants have to record a video of themselves in continuous footage. First, they are to announce their acceptance of the challenge followed by pouring ice into a bucket of water. Then, the bucket is to be lifted and poured over the participant's head. Then the participant can call out a challenge to other people.

Whether people choose to donate, perform the challenge, or do both varies. In one version of the challenge, the participant is expected to donate $10 if they have poured the ice water over their head or donate $100 if they have not. In another version, dumping the ice water over the participant's head is done in lieu of any donation, which has led to some criticisms of the challenge being a form of "slacktivism".[25] Individual videos have included the participant saying that they will be making a donation along with performing the challenge.

If this is true, then the challenge, as I understand it is really more of a show as well as a way to avoid donating more money to the cause and passes off the responsibility to someone else.

If one really wants to donate to any cause, maybe they should just do it without any expectation of recognition. I dunno, I think there's a sort of grace in giving quietly without wanting anything in return.

With that said, I saw this video below of Patrick Stewart's twist on it which makes an interesting and funny statement:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty6-Ug1wk-0

:D

Back
Top Bottom