Session 23 August 2014

Bastian said:
What does "FRV" mean (as mentionned in the session) ?
It's "Frequency Resonance Vibration". It's discussed int he Wave series. For instance you can see this chapter: https://cassiopaea.org/2012/01/07/the-wave-chapter-49-frequency-resonance-vibration/

Rabelais said:
[snip] It would be interesting to pose to the Cs some questions about the effectiveness of some of these, in my opinion, overly simplistic concepts of Rife's technology. Dr. Rife's machine consisted of over 6000 parts. Few of these parts were available off-the-shelf and had to be hand made by the doctor.
[snip]
6000 parts, that was most likely his virus microscope. The cancer-healing "frequency machine" was way simpler than that, 50 parts at most I'd guess.
.A

About the Rife generator, that shouldn’t be a problem to find. There are quite a few types in the use (if any is really doing something . . . )

Easy to find (like the BCX Ultra), but costing quite a bit - approx. USD 2'500. But I would be keen to try one, that's for sure!

Frequency specific microcurrent to my knowledge (as a practitioners assistant in a natural health clinic) uses some rife frequencies. The home units can be purchased relatively cheaply. I did see some excellent results with FSM, in reducing inflammation and pain.

gottathink said:
About the Rife generator, that shouldn’t be a problem to find. There are quite a few types in the use (if any is really doing something . . . )

Easy to find (like the BCX Ultra), but costing quite a bit - approx. USD 2'500. But I would be keen to try one, that's for sure!

Frequency specific microcurrent to my knowledge (as a practitioners assistant in a natural health clinic) uses some rife frequencies. The home units can be purchased relatively cheaply. I did see some excellent results with FSM, in reducing inflammation and pain.

It would be great it we would be allowed to utilize these possibilities. But my "faith" is not very great at this point. I can conceive of the great benefit to humanity but we are so engaged in battle that maybe these brilliant ideas are only a pipe dream at this "time". I don't know I guess I am grasping at straws now. I am thankful that others do see at least the many possibilities that we could have if we could break this "frequency fence".

Thanks for conceiving,

goyacobol

Thank you once again for that very inspiring and encouraging session!

This part, as Joy Shared said, struck a chord on me, too:

"A: Butterfly wings of sharing information and, most importantly, perspectives.

Q: (L) I think it's not enough to share just factual information. I think you have to share what you feel about it: how it affects you, your emotions, etc. You see something happening, and your perspective is “this is what is happening and this is what I feel”. Probably one of the best and most efficient ways to do that is when you write commentary on SOTT articles. You're sharing the information and you're giving your perspective. And doing it on Facebook, doing it on Twitter, and so on. Doing it whenever you can as long as it doesn't put you in danger or create some problem in your life. I've noticed that just our little mini-campaign has been emboldening other people to come out and say things. I've noticed people have been sharing SOTT links on Twitter who never knew of SOTT before. I've noticed people coming out and saying positive things and seeing through the BS. I've gotten engaged with a few people there. I also got banned by five pro-Ukraine fascists!"

What I try is to stuck to my feeling and to the truth! And tell people what I am reading and thinking - as far as it is possible! Because time may run short!
And talking about the connection between earth and cosmic etc.etc.

thank you that you all are here! :love: :cheer: :clap:

I saw that someone asked a question about what FRT means. I very often have the same problem that I do not understand some abbreviations and they grow more, I suppose. So if there is time maybe you can make an index where one could look at?

mkrnhr said:
Bastian said:
What does "FRV" mean (as mentionned in the session) ?
It's "Frequency Resonance Vibration". It's discussed int he Wave series. For instance you can see this chapter: https://cassiopaea.org/2012/01/07/the-wave-chapter-49-frequency-resonance-vibration/

And for a definition :

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=339&lsel=F

Thank you all for sharing. Incredible to think information and knowledge is so strong a force and it might retrofit E=MC(2).
Two steps forward, one step back for me, wading through sorrow/angry lands, battling it back with mindfulness and EE breathing. Hard to not be despondent/angry when family/acquaintances/friends make fun of or challenge my perspectives, esp. no president is truly in control, nor either of the two parties or there are deeper stories beyond what is allowed to be shared. Take lots of energy to defend my perspective, but it's uplifting to know that it may make a difference somehow.

Thank you again.

It was an enjoyable session from here. I'm glad everyone liked the questions. It was an interesting exercise to brainstorm questions then start cutting the list down or editing them to remove the personal slant. It showed how me hard it is to get out of a personal pov. :/

(About FRV)
mkrnhr said:

Gandalf said:
And for a definition :
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=339&lsel=F

Thanks both of you.

(Indeed it's mentionned in this message of the abbreviations thread, that I ignored.)

Laura said:
Inanimate said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) I just keep wanting a comet to just come down on Tel Aviv. ...

Laura, you're experiencing an unwholesome and unethical desire.

I'd say it is rather psychopathic and un-human to NOT want the Cosmos to cleanse this planet of the unwholesome and unethical and downright sub-human destroyers of all that is good and decent.

From my perspective, facing into the hurricane of what is going on here on the BBM, you come across as a schizoidal Hasbara troll.

I agree. The thing is that telling the cosmos to do it, in my perspective or call it opinion, is like saying do it you because I don't want to get my hands dirty. But we are the prodigal son, dealing with the pigs we will get dirty one way or the other. Or maybe not, what if the psychos get all killed, but then there's still this gene that renders some humans into psychopaths?

What about the law of free will and STS? I mean, we gotta accept psychopaths are cruel but people do nothing, like, they don't care if their neighbor is getting with his family taken, but they care more for themselves, and well, maybe this is a big lesson so people really stand by their own and reclaim free will. But what if they need to let go of any illusion first? to keep sane and do not just let that anger explode?

Prometeo said:
Laura said:
I'd say it is rather psychopathic and un-human to NOT want the Cosmos to cleanse this planet of the unwholesome and unethical and downright sub-human destroyers of all that is good and decent.

From my perspective, facing into the hurricane of what is going on here on the BBM, you come across as a schizoidal Hasbara troll.

I agree. The thing is that telling the cosmos to do it, in my perspective or call it opinion, is like saying do it you because I don't want to get my hands dirty. But we are the prodigal son, dealing with the pigs we will get dirty one way or the other. Or maybe not, what if the psychos get all killed, but then there's still this gene that renders some humans into psychopaths?

What about the law of free will and STS? I mean, we gotta accept psychopaths are cruel but people do nothing, like, they don't care if their neighbor is getting with his family taken, but they care more for themselves, and well, maybe this is a big lesson so people really stand by their own and reclaim free will. But what if they need to let go of any illusion first? to keep sane and do not just let that anger explode?

The session where they channeled Caesar was pretty interesting in how he explained the situation.
People being fickle and there is no real way to defeat these tyrants without a majority it seems. The system will just push people's buttons and they will support horrible acts believing LIES!
I also found it interesting that he isn't reincarnating in 3d, makes me feel like there isn't too much that we could do here, besides fight for truth.

Slowing down this freight train before it goes into the ravine ain't gonna happen, who knows, it's probably the job of the cosmos to do this. And I am reminded of the C's saying that the main lessons of 3d are "simple karmic understandings". Maybe that applies on a bigger scale too. Until humanity itself doesn't see that believing lies will destroy it, another "Mandate of heaven" will come and restart the cycle.

Back
Top Bottom